A Fool's Wager Ch. 01: Pleasure Draught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were burning into mine as I squatted beside her and ran a hand slowly up her smooth skin. She didn't move to stop me, her body shivering with suppressed lust as my fingers approached the apex of her thighs. Her gaze dropped to stare at my hand as it progressed upwards and under her dress. "This batch doesn't just activate your mind's centers of pleasure. It also hits your submissiveness, your need to serve, your obedience..."

As my one hand slipped closer and closer to her hot, needy quim, the other gripped her lightly by the chin and forced her to look up into my eyes. They were dark, dominant and entirely in control.

"And I do love obedience."

* * *

I shrugged out of my gold-buttoned jacket and was left in my white shirtsleeves. "Lay back," I ordered, my hands returning to the half-elf's body. Her brown skin was hot beneath my hands, as though she were burning up with a fever, but I knew it was a different heat that gripped her.

I could see the conflict in Syndala's smoky eyes as she fought to resist. The Pleasure Draught was fogging her mind as consistent thrills of gratification and Belvedere's special twist made her mind so open and willing she could barely stop herself from leaping to obey my every wish. Slowly, she leaned back into the cushions, her eyes fluttering closed and then open again as she struggled for control.

"Very good," I murmured, then let my fingers beneath her dress brush lightly across her quim. I could feel the fire of her desire with my fingers, the slick wetness of her arousal making her smooth, shaven entrance slippery beneath my touch.

"What..." she muttered weakly, trying to toss her head angrily even as she moaned and lifted her hips, seeking the friction of my hand. "Wait..." Her quim was so ready that there was no resistance as I slid inside of her with two fingers. The half-elf gasped, her head dropping back against the pillows. She slowly raised and lowered her hips, encouraging me silently as I began to fuck her with my fingers. She moaned, a throaty sound of pure lust. I let my thumb circle her clit, then slowly eased out of her. My fingers were slick.

"No... Don't stop..." Her voice was breathy and her tits were heaving up and down beneath the straining red fabric as she struggled to breathe normally.

"Focus now," I told her, waiting to continue until her eyes blinked open and stared up at mine. Gone was her bitchy facade. All that was left was her bared need. "And repeat after me..." I slipped my fingers back beneath her dress. "Obedience is pleasure." They slid inside of her, building up a slow, steady rhythm.

"Wait... No..." Her sexy, throaty voice lacked strength. "Please..."

"Obedience is pleasure..." I said again, feeling a thrill up my spine as her body arced and pleasure raced through her. My cock was rock hard in my trousers. The gorgeous concubine stared up at me, a furrow of confusion between her delicate eyebrows.

"Obedience is pleasure?"

I nodded, staring into her eyes as they lost focus and gave in to the sensations overwhelming her mind.

"Obedience is pleasure..." she sighed.

* * *

I'm no longer a young man, but I've made sure to keep myself in good condition. I felt a bit of pride as Syndala Sarfir admired my figure, knowing at the very least that her appreciation can't be entirely feigned.

Syndala's dress was pooled on the floor and I finally devoured her naked body with my gaze as I knelt between her legs. Her light chocolate skin was heaving with the deep, fast breaths she took as I slid my fingers in and out of her quim, hooking them to probe across her most pleasurable point. Her tits were large and round, almost too perfectly shaped, with small brown nipples erect at their peak. It was another remnant of her elven heritage — the entire race was made as though their bodies had been chiseled out by master sculptors. I could already imagine thrusting my fully-erect cock into the valley between the heaving mounds, her tongue flicking across my tip as I buried myself to the hilt between her tits.

Her full lips were parted as she gasped again and again, struggling to contain the pleasure. She came. Her muscles clamped down on me as she bucked her spine suddenly and threw her head back. Before she could come down from the high, I thrust inside of her.

Her body was immediately clenching itself around my length, pulling me closer as I eased deeper. Her legs instinctively locked around my hips and I let my hands explore her body. My fingertips brushed her erect nipples, squeezing them tightly. Syndala gasped, her ruby lips making an 'O' of surprise and arousal.

Then I lowered myself over her body, my rippling abs brushing her taut stomach as my mouth covered hers. Her lips parted beneath mine and my tongue was inside, slipping between her teeth. I was no longer able to hold myself back as my tongue explored the depths of her mouth and my cock explored the depths of her tight quim.

I sped up, her clenching walls milking my length with every thrust.

"Please, Master!" she cried as I leaned back, the first sound she'd made in over a minute that wasn't a keening moan of absolute bliss. "Fuck me harderrrr..."

I obliged, pounding deep into her core. You won't walk normally tomorrow after I'm through with you, I silently promised. I threw my head back and fucked my half-elven slut with reckless abandon, her voice egging me on.

"Yes, Master! That's just how I like it. Take my tight little quim and fill it all the way up with your hard cock. Fuck my naughty little body into submission. Make me submit to you, Master."

I slid out, unwrapping her legs from around my body, and flipped her over onto her front, burying her face in the pillows.

Syndala arched her back, presenting her round ass to me to do with what I wished. So I did. Without pause, I plunged inside of her again, her body the perfect sheath for my steel-hard length. The Pleasure Draught coursing through her veins, coupled with our combined experience, drove her to the edge in minutes.

"I'm a bad girl, Master," she panted, raising her head and pushing back against me. "I didn't want to be yours. Show me you own meeeee..."

My hand came down on her ass, my palm smarting as I left a stinging handprint on her dark caramel skin. With my other hand, I reached forward and wrapped my hand around her braid, thick around as my wrist. Yanking her head back, I rode her harder.

Syndala came again, her eyes rolling back as she trailed off into a scream of ecstasy.

I would almost have been embarrassed for Reeves, wherever he'd gotten to in my manor, had I not known that the walls to my study had been enchanted to be soundproof — and that Reeves had heard the sounds of my fucking plenty of times since we'd known one another.

Syndala's voice was rough and breathless when she regained control over her body. "I can't wait to wake up every morning and take you in my mouth, Master, feeling your cum on my tongue and knowing that it's the best taste in Aros. Spreading my legs and taking you in my hot, slutty little quim. Knowing that my only duty is to pleasure your body with mine. That my only pleasure is to be used for yours."

Her final admission of surrender brought me to the brink.

"On your knees," I grunted, and I slid out of her slick quim as she quickly moved to obey.

My half-elven pleasure slave knelt at my feet, her hand already descending between her toned thighs. She gasped as she began to slide her fingers inside herself, trying to fill the emptiness left by my cock. "Please, Master," she murmured as my hand jerked up and down my length. Her eyes were wide open and adoring as they stared worshipfully up at me. "Cum for me. Cover me with your seed. I want to feel you all over me. My final submission. Showing me that I'm nothing but a hot, obedient little toy for your pleasure."

My hand was a blur and I could feel myself about to explode.

"I'll never belong to anyone but you. Never be anything but yours. Your fuckdoll to do with what you please. Eye candy on your arm. Your slut between the sheets, in the back rooms, wherever you want to take me. On my knees, on my back, spreading my legs for you whenever you wish..."

I grunted and came like a fountain. My hot, white seed spattered across her brown skin, hitting her cheek and spilling between her parted lips and across her pink tongue. She stopped speaking as she smiled wide and bared her neck, sticky white strands splashing across the hollow of her throat and trickling down the valley between her tits.

I gasped as I sagged back, spent. I closed my eyes for a moment then felt a warm, wet mouth closing around my deflating member. I looked down and smiled as Syndala wrapped her lips around me and sucked me clean. I admired the smooth curve of her back and ass, fantasizing. As she sucked mindlessly at my cock, I could feel myself hardening again in her mouth. I reached down and cupped her cheek in my palm, feeling my essence beneath my skin.

She looked up, but didn't stop.

"Let's get you cleaned up," I told her. "Then, I'm going to give you a tour of my bedroom."

The half-elf slurped her way back up my shaft and then released me with a pop. She grinned naughtily. "Whatever you say, Master."

* * *

"No one's ever fucked me so good..." her voice was a purr of contentment as she sprawled half-across my chest, her naked body pressed up against mine.

"So I take it you'll stay?" I ask, no question in my mind.

There was no hesitation in her voice. "Yes, Master. For as long as you'll have me."

* * *

"Come in, Yunglorde," I called jovially from the library. I was seated behind my huge desk, a cheery blaze in the nearby fireplace fighting off the morning chill. My hair was still tousled from sleep, and other bedroom activities, and I wore nothing but a comfortable smoking jacket over my usual sleepwear.

The door opened and Yunglorde Elwin Radar came in cautiously, his eyes darting about as though expecting an attack from any quarter. "She couldn't bear to be in your presence a moment longer than necessary, hmm?" Radar asked gleefully, realizing that Syndala was nowhere to be seen. A smile broke out across his face.

My grin twitched as I was momentarily distracted, then reaffixed itself.

Radar noticed, and assumed that my lapse meant what he wanted it to mean. "Don't be too hard on yourself," he said with what he must have assumed was a magnanimous wave of his hand. He walked toward me slowly, enjoying the moment. "She needs a younger man to satisfy her."

I grunted. "A more energetic man?" I asked.

The Yunglorde didn't notice my weak verbal parry. His eyes were glittering with scarcely masked mockery as he stalked closer. "Syndala has the kinds of tastes that only a man of true station can give her, my dear Count."

"Oh, Radar," I replied, my face finally splitting wide as I bared my teeth in a broad smile. "I know exactly what Syn likes to taste."

Elwin Radar froze, suddenly. Now that he was near, he realized that I wasn't leaning back in my chair purely to give off an air of confident relaxation. I was making space to accommodate something else behind the desk. Someone else. Syndala Sarfir, on her knees, her head bobbing rhythmically up and down between my legs. She was entirely naked. Her black hair, no longer confined in a braid, tumbled down to her waist and was her only covering.

My hand tangled casually in her hair and I pulled her head back. Her pillowy lips popped off my cock wetly and she gazed up at me panting, her eyes glazed and lustful. "The Yunglorde Radar is here," I told her.

Radar could only watch in ice-cold horror, stuck in place like a statue as Syn's delicate hand wrapped around my shaft and began to stroke the slick length. "And?" her voice was a little confused.

"Do you want to go home with him?" I asked, my eyes flicking up to lock onto my guest's. His face was a traumatized mask. I let out a hissing gasp through my teeth as her response was to simply bend down again and take me in her mouth. Her throat was a volcano around me as she took me all the way to the hilt, and my eyes fluttered closed blissfully. "Fuck..." I gasped.

I heard the door to the library slam, and when I opened my eyes the Yunglorde was nowhere to be seen. "Couldn't bear to be in my presence a moment longer than necessary, hmm Radar?" I asked the ghost of his presence. The heat of the fire washed over me comfortably, and I breathed deeply, taking in the scent of a thousand scrolls and books.

First one to cum loses, I bet myself as my half-elven love slave sped up her pace. I could feel the moans of ecstasy vibrating through my cock and it took all my self-control to keep my body in check. The Pleasure Draught had opened up her mind's inroads to pleasure in entirely new ways. Now, Syn got almost as much pleasure taking my cock deep in her throat as she did when I sank it into her sopping quim.

My dark-haired beauty came, her mouth still sealed around my thick shaft. I couldn't hold myself back as I saw her eyes roll back and her thighs clench around her thrusting fingers and I let go. I gripped the armrests so hard my knuckles were as my spasming cock filled her mouth with my seed, pumping it down her throat and into her belly.

I collapsed back into my chair as my new lover sat back and grinned up at me mischievously. She swallowed, then very obviously licked her lips greedily.

Oh, yes, I thought as I heard a distant carriage rattling away from my manor. It's always better to be the better bettor. I laughed at my own pun, then reached across my desk to flip open a large leather-bound notebook. My fingernail scratched on the heavy vellum as I dragged my forefinger down the list of enemies.

"Who do I fuck next?" I wondered aloud. Then Syn draped herself dramatically across my desk, and I realized I already knew the answer.

* * *

A Fool's Wager — the tales of Tytos Carac — will be continued in more installments, the next likely coming out in late February or early March. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica. Thank you so much for reading, and leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Please tell me which characters you love and want to hear more stories about (otherwise, series that you enjoy might fall to the wayside as I pursue other projects!). Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know what you think. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

12