A Forbidden Love

Story Info
Two people embrace the forbidden love.
1.2k words
3.45
45.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyc
mistyc
2 Followers

Finally the day has arrived. I woke to an overcast morning. My husband leant over and wok me with a nudge. My heart is pounding. Today I leave for a week away from him and the kids. The first time ever. I am scared, terrified and excited. All these feelings roaming around deep inside of me.

I close myself off into my secret world, dreaming of what is to come. My husband touches me and asks if I am ready to go. I ask myself, "am I, do I really know what I am doing?" I know that deep within my heart I am. I have waited for 15 months for this to happen. The first time we were to meet last year, you had to work and I had my family with me. The second time your wife was ill. Then just 2 weeks ago there was an airline strike.

Here I am 39,000 feet above the earth winging my way to you my love.

My night has been long and lonely, Sleep has not come easy to me. I close my eyes and all I see is you, standing there before me, your eyes the color of dark chocolate and hair the color of midnight. Oh how I long to run my fingers through your hair, my love. To feel your fingers caress my cheek.

This waiting I cannot abide. Still another 6 hours to go. Be patient my sweet. My heart is pounding, my skin covered with goosebumps, my crotch is aching for your gentle touch.

I hear a knock at the door. My heart races, my palms sweaty. I get up from where I was sitting impatiently, secure the towel around me. Will I or won't I answer the door. I am scared, the butterflies creating havoc deep in the pit of my stomach.

Slowly I walk to the door, open it, ready to run and hide. You catch me in your strong embrace. Your lips meet mine tentatively. Our first kiss. Electric shockwaves flow through me. I cling to you. Gently gliding my tongue over your lips, enticing them to part. Our tongues meet in searing desire. Your hands holding me close, you can feel my desire for you.

Letting go of me suddenly, the towel drops to the floor. I feel your eyes drinking in the site before you. Your first glimpse of my body in the flesh. You have seen me writhe in the desire, in the throes of orgasmic bliss over the cam, just as I have brought you to fulfillment. But finally we are together, to taste, to feel, to embrace.

You pick me up in your arms and carry me to the bed. Lying me down gently without removing your eyes from me, then back away. I start to move towards you, I want to seductively remove each item of clothing from your masculine body. You have other ideas and push me back down, having decided that since I have been there for you, supported and loved you. Shown you a part of me no one has seen, you will be pleasuring me.

I want to be pleasuring you also. Bringing us together to the ultimate unification. But no. You want to feel, touch, smell, taste only what before you have only seen.

You quickly strip and lie next to me. I feel your body's heat radiating towards me. You lower your mouth once again to mine. At the same time you guide one of your hands to my heaving breasts. Your thumb brushes across my nipples. Desiring more of your touch my nipples reach out to you becoming erect and hard. Screaming to be touched, caressed and sucked into your succulent mouth.

Our tongues taste each other in a demanding and deepening kiss. My fingers running through your hair...pulling you further into me. Ever so slowly you lower your mouth kissing my neck as you work your way to my breasts, kissing lower and lower till your tongue dances across my nipples. Taking first one then the other into your mouth. I moan with desire.

The heat being emitted takes over. I feel myself being lost in your touch. Your hand glides over my breast, across my stomach and brushes against my womanhood, but not stopping, working down my thigh and leg, caressing every inch.

Your hands are so soft against my hot skin. Slowly moving along my body, your eyes watching my every movement. Suddenly your mouth finds the center of my desire. Your finger burying deep inside me while your tongue circles my clit, making me writhe. Flicking around, while you push another finger deep into me. In and out of my hot wet pussy your fingers move. Quicker your mouth and fingers work over my center. Baby I am on fire for you. Faster and harder till I start to cum. I need you so badly my love.

Again you kiss me. I can taste my juices on your mouth. I in turn desire to please you. I kiss down your neck, across your chest and stomach to your hard waiting cock. My tongue circling the tip. Tasting you for the first time, just as I had dreamed of doing many times my love. I lower my mouth over your cock, deeper and deeper down my throat. I hear your moans. Babe you are so hot. I suck you faster, my hand gently caressing and squeezing your balls. I want you to cum in my mouth, but you decide against that this time.

You lift me up so I am straddling you. I lower my womanhood over your manhood. Oh you are so hard. Feeling your cock enter me, filling me in a way I have only ever dreamed of. I raise myself so just the head of your shaft is still inside me. Then lower myself so you are buried deep within. Harder and faster I ride you. Meeting each of your thrusts with thrusts of my own. You caress my breasts, gently squeezing them . Suddenly I feel you tense up, grabs hold and I feel you cumming deep inside me. This brings me to the edge and over with you. Uniting our juices, flying to the heavens together.

I collapse against you, your semi-hard cock still buried. We kiss and cuddle each other lasting for what seems like a lifetime.

You harden again, rolling me over so that you are atop of me, our hips thrusting to meet each other. Wrapping my legs around you, burying deeper. Harder you push against me, kissing my breasts while you are ramming your cock into my pussy, driving me to the brink, then stopping. Then starting to thrust again and again, Each time I get close you halt, look into my eyes and seeing my love for you shining bright. You can no long hold back, with one final thrust you fill me again, I scream your name as I then start to cum. I burn for you. You are the half of me that has been missing.

Forever until the end of time itself I will love you and hold you in my heart. This is my promise to you my Love.

mistyc
mistyc
2 Followers