A Forced Apology

Story Info
Eddie gives his ex an apology; she openly accepts.
1.5k words
3.72
27k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing my last year of college was tough. I had recently separated from my husband. He agreed to let me stay in his grandmother's old home for a few months while I finished up school. The place was old, but it would do for the next few months.

Eddie and I met at a mutual friend's house two years earlier. At the time, we had each recently come out of messy relationships. We seemed to have so much in common. It wasn't surprising to our friends when we announced our plans to be married only six months after meeting. He was one of those suit and tie guys. Always dressed to perfection before leaving the house, and he appeared to be a great catch. Not long after our marriage, I realized just how big of an ass he truly was. He constantly drank, stayed out late, he occasionally did illegal drugs, and he was so arrogant. He treated people horribly. We fought all the time about how he acted. This was stuff I refused to put up with. He refused to change his ways, and so, our marriage was over.

My final experience with Eddie started as just another one of those crappy nights. It was rainy, humid, and the A/C was out. I came in from my second shift job, drug the mattress and box springs across the living room floor, and closed off every other room in the house. I figured with one fan, this was my best bet for staying cool while I crammed for an early morning test. I put on my comfy bedtime attire, a short tank top and a skimpy pair of panties, and settled in. Around midnight, I shut off the lights and collapsed onto my 'top-sheet-only' bed.

About fifteen minutes passed when I heard keys jingling at the front door. I knew who it was and didn't bother getting up. It was raining hard outside, but I didn't care if the jerked got soaked to the bone. I did wonder why he was here. He had been staying with a friend since we'd separated.

He finally made it in the front door. I pretended not to hear him. I was tired and had an early class the next morning and I didn't feel like fighting tonight. He stumbled across the living room to my make-shift bed and sat down.

****

"Hey," he said.

"What do you want and why in the heck are you here?" I asked. I could smell alcohol on him. He wasn't drunk, but he'd been drinking. He was wearing his usual business attire, and his tie was hanging around his neck, untied.

"I want to apologize. I know that I've treated you unfairly and I want to apologize," he mumbled.

"Fine, please do it and leave. I have a test in the morning and I'm tired," I replied as I rolled over onto my back.

He stood up and took his tie from around his neck.

"Oh god," I thought to myself. "Here comes another one of his long, sobbing, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, fits."

Before I could finish that thought, he dropped his knees to the mattress and was straddling my waist. As I tried to sit up he grabbed my wrists and tied them together with his tie. By this point, I was pissed.

"What are you doing, you stupid jerk," I screamed. I could only see the outline of his face as the streetlights outside peeked in through the sheer curtains.

"I told you I wanted to apologize, and that's what intend to do," he boasted.

He immediately pulled my tank halfway over my head, exposing my breasts. He used one hand to secure my wrists over my head, and he restrained my lower body by resting his shins over my thighs. I fought for a few minutes, but as much as I hated him, and his selfish actions, I knew he was going to have his way with me. He began working my breasts with his free hand and his mouth - sucking one and caressing the other.

Eddie knew what he was doing. He knew the quickest way to my pussy was through my boobs. They've always been very sensitive. As soon as he starting sucking and pinching my nipples grew hard and my pussy started to sweat. While he continued sucking my left breast, he slowly slipped the other hand into my panties and separated my slit with his fingers. He gradually backed his body off of mine, pulling my panties slightly down as he moved. He slipped a finger into my pussy and worked it for a few minutes - swirling it around and dragging my juices up to my pulsing clit. When he removed his finger, he licked it and two more, and plunged them into my now throbbing pussy. I hadn't been with anyone since our split, and this felt good. Even if it was Eddie, at this point, I was enjoying the sheer pleasure he was giving me.

As he slowly dropped to the floor on his knees, he pulled off my panties, then drew my ass to the edge of the bed and pushed my tank up over my head by wrists. He pushed my thighs out and apart with his palms, spreading me open. Feeling his breath in my pussy, I let out a sensual shrill and he began lightly biting my clit. Sending shivers through my body, Eddie sucked my clit and continued working my hole with his wet fingers. I could feel my inner tension mounting and I moaned with enjoyment. Eddie continued until he brought me to an orgasm. As I arched my back, my juices spilled out, and my body shook all over. I had goose bumps and my nipples were rock hard.

****

I was tired, and certainly satisfied. As I lay there on my soaking mattress, Eddie got up and went to the bathroom.

"Don't move," he instructed me.

I did as he said, but not because he told me to. My wrists were still tied and tangled in my shirt, and I needed a minute to pull myself together before he left.

Surprisingly, he returned from the bathroom with nothing on. He carried a wet hand towel and the lube he'd left in the medicine cabinet. As he approached the mattress, he spread my legs again and covered my swollen pussy with the towel. It was steaming hot and he pressed his chest against it as he slowly ascended to my neck, licking my torso and nipples along the way. The steam from the towel re-awakened the pulsing inside me. He began sucking my breasts as he massaged and wiped the leftover juices between my legs with the hot towel.

Once finished, he removed the towel, stood up, and grabbed his oil. He stroked his member as he covered it with his lube. He always had a nice thick cock. In the past, I was never able to get it completely in my mouth when pleasuring him. By now, his erection was huge and I was craving it. With my wrists still above my head, he dripped a little lube on my clit, and I watched as he continued to prepare his cock.

Eddie dropped back to his knees between my legs, pushing them even further apart. He pinched each side of my pussy lips with a finger and thumb and stretched them as far out and away from my body as he possibly could. Holding them back, he teasingly flicked his tongue over my clit.

"Oh, Eddie," I panted.

"Will you accept my apology," he whispered.

"Do I have a choice," I moaned.

In one swift movement, he tightened his grip on my stretched pussy lips and like pulling on a sock, he shoved his rock hard dick into me as hard as he could. I was paralyzed by this impalement and I gasped at the force he had used to enter me. I wasn't quite expecting it, but once his heat was in me, I gladly accepted it. He thrust slowly at first, while he made sure every inch of his rod was as deep inside me as it would go. My hungry pussy swallowed his entire length. His thick shaft massaged my clit and his balls smacked my ass while he fucked me over and over and over. As time passed, my body quivered and my cunt welcomed the explosive warmth of his hot cum as it shot inside me again and again.

He finally collapsed beside me and we laid in silence for a while, both us dripping with sweat.

"Do you accept my apology now," Eddie asked once again.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm sorry too. I know I'm not the easiest person to live with."

He rolled over to face me and stared at me. Not sure what he was thinking, I glanced over at him. He reached above me, untangled my wrists, and pulled me on top of him. I spread my legs and mounted his body. Looking into his eyes in this dimly lit room, I slowly lowered my open pussy over his already hard again cock. I took him completely in and began rocking. It was my turn to apologize . . .