A Forced Pairing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went up to two fingers, and rotated my hand around, so that my fingers could bend upwards once they were inside – the fingertips massaging the front wall. I also switched to pressing the flatness of my tongue around the whole area of her clitoris and large lips. Massaging and coating it with wetness – noting that if she were pleasuring herself with her fingers, she would be moving in small circles round and round. I did this with my tongue – which was hot from my breath and from the area. And wet. Very wet now. I tried the similar motions – and pressure. Rotating and rolling over the area. In tandem with the stroking and probing and massaging of the fingers motions internally from my hand – Amanna started to breath very raggedly, and was moving her hips to meet each motion. One of her hands came down to grip and grab at my hair.

Lynn was mewling. Mewling and cooing "Oh!" over and over again. I had done what Amanna was doing to her before – several times now. But somehow it seemed that Amanna was quite skilled. Had done what she was doing or had practiced a lot. I wondered about this as I got back to concentrating on what I was doing.

I felt the insides of Amanna's cunt clamp down on my fingers, and the ligaments and muscles go taught as she came. My lips and tongue went back to just covering her clit and large lips – and sucking gently there. Not pulling, but just coating. And I stopped moving my fingers and just let them be, inside of her. Amanna moaned. Somewhere along the way Lynn had stopped mewling and was quiet now.

Moments went by where there was just lots of intense breathing in the bed, as the women recovered in the throes of their orgasms, and I sat there gently kissing my sister's snatch. Then I pulled out my fingers and ran them softly over the distended flesh, and kissed a last time at the clitoris. Then I moved up the bed – feeling Lynn do the same thing.

Amanna's face was covered in sweat, and her front was flushed. Her mouth was also a bit wet from what she'd been doing to Lynn. Lynn herself was tremendously overheated from being under the covers, and was flopped on the pillow next to her. I came up next to my sister – with Lynn on the other side. We encircled Amanna with our arms and legs and held her, touching each other around my sister.

Lynn stroked my face. I stroked hers. She looked relaxed, contented. Happy.

Amanna's breathing gradually went back towards normal as she lay between us, encircled with our love for each other.