A Forced Pairing Ch. 05

Story Info
A wrong turn.
2.1k words
4.64
20.4k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tultek
tultek
19 Followers

Lynn turned left, rather than right.

Baz had told her not to – but she did it anyway.

At the time it felt... funny. Different. Not so much a betrayal but more of a twist. She smiled a bit wickedly in the moment – going off on her own. Wondering if some of her husband's wild, impetuous streak was not rubbing off on her. The desire to do something unexpected – if not for spite then to show people that they shouldn't take you for granted.

The way was more pleasant that what she expected, and there were certainly more flowers and plants that she needed than the usual way. But after a bit it got darker. The trees became closer together and the air got a bit colder. It became harder to hear the wind or things much further away from you than a few feet.

Frowning, Lynn started to feel like turning around. That was when she saw the glimmer of light coming through the gloomy dimness. A reflection and a beam of sunlight – a pool of water. She smiled. A pool somehow in the close-knit forest. In an opening in the trees. With a grassy and mossy area near its edge. Perfect to rest at. She came to it and sat down, just at the edge of the shade, to go over her pickings from the bushes on the way.

In the quiet, the echoes of her subtle movements came back to her – proving that the insulation of the close-knit trees was total. She sniggered a bit at the realization that she might as well have been in a cave. Total isolation. Closing her eyes, she turned her face to the sun and smiled, breathing deeply.

The sudden darkness as the sack came down over her head almost stopped her heart.

She screamed and flailed out, but heavy arms came down to her sides, throwing her on the ground and wrestling with her. A huffing and gruffly grunting as the huge weight overpowered her gentle frame. Even as Lynn tried desperately to move, she heard the echo of her scream coming directly back at her.

Total isolation – she'd thought a minute ago. Now... a prison. A knife-blade of realization going straight through her mind as her heart leapt into her throat.

Baz had warned her not to go this way!

Her arms were already behind her back – painfully being bound at the wrists. A tight cord with what felt like frayed edges cutting into the soft flesh of her wrists. She struggled madly – knowing this could be her only chance to break free, but it seemed already too late. A hawkish chuckling was starting, and weight started to adjust onto her hips and her thighs, as more concentrated effort went into binding her hands.

She screamed out again, aimlessly and wordlessly, from inside the confines of the sack around her head. But a heavy hand cuffed her on the back of her head and she just started crying. She knew it was useless as she felt and heard the cry coming back at her already.

The bindings finished on her wrists, then went to her elbows – again behind her back. Fast and effective. Her shoulders immediately felt stretched and her breasts jutted out as she lay on her side. Her captor or captors continued to gutturally laugh at a low chuckle as he bore weight on her.

But Lynn thought she heard something in the chuckle. Something... familiar. She froze and listened. But the sound stopped. She sniffled and cried in the sack for a moment, as the hands stopped touching her arms and back. She was waiting for the man.. or men.. to begin binding her legs.

But they didn't. It was silent.

"H.. hello?" She tentatively spoke from her cries, sniffing and spitting out some gob from her mouth and nose.

That was when she heard the clothing being rustled. Not her clothing. Someone else's clothing. Her eyes bugged out inside the sack around her head, and she started to squirm and buck against her bonds.

The laugher came back – hard to hear for Lynn as she was struggling so hard and her face was sweating and sniffing inside the confines of the bag.

"Oh no... you're not going anywhere. You're a toy now. Gonna try you out right now... mmm-hmmm..." A very gruff voice said. Too gruff.

Disguised? Lynn thought so. But it was so hard to tell, since she only caught the end of it enough to process it, and she continued to struggle and cry out. Her bonds were tight and she tried rolling away.

The captor caught her and smacked her on the back of the head again – enough to catch her attention. Then she felt a head knock against hers... and hot breath against the sack where her ear was.

"Come into our forest.. you're going to pay a toll.. mmrrrrph..."

Lynn's pants were ripped. Torn apart by fiercely strong hands. They were new pants, made just weeks ago through a large amount of personal effort. But the first thing that spread to Lynn's mind was not the loss of the garments – but the sudden exposure of her thighs and lower belly. She gasped and cried out again – screaming.

"AAAAA!" She writhed and tried to kick out, but the man held her legs firmly and pushed her to the ground.

The next article torn from her was her under-wrap. It seemed to disappear – also cut away, it seemed. Or torn. It didn't matter. Lynn was heaving breath and trying to sort out the whirlwind in her mind, when suddenly she felt the lips of her sex kiss the open air.

"No! Oh! No! What are you DO- Don't!" She writhed, turned over, and tried to crawl away, her face driving into the moss near the water. She couldn't support herself on her arms, as they were tied tightly behind her back at the wrists and elbows. It hurt to try to move, and shoving herself on her knees alone just made her grind her face and chest into the dirt.

The man just grabbed her again, laughing gruffly, and flipping her over. At the edges of the laughter, Lynn heard something familiar. Something that pierced the overriding fear and terror. Something that made her blush and question.

Something that suddenly made her sex flush with wetness.

The tone was familiar somehow. She couldn't quite place it. But... it wasn't totally stranger. Writhing on her back with her open cunt displayed for the bandit as the sack stuck on her head, she grunted and called out for help, hearing her echoed cries coming back from the trees around the small clearing and pool.

Strong hands gripped her thighs.

There was no hesitation. A large, throbbing cock surged into her cunt as the bandit came down on top of her – pushing up and inside all the way to the hilt; Accompanied by a grind and a grunt. Her arousal could not be hidden – whether it was her imagination or not, she was wet inside, and he slid in; the taught round cock-head pressing all the way up to her cervix, and balls slapping against her bottom.

Lynn bit her lip and threw her head back – for an instant happy the sack was over her head as her face simply glowed a flush of red. The alabaster skin of her thighs quivered as the man on top of her blew out a throaty moan of a grunt. Then pumped into her twice – two very decisive and long stroked. Lynn cried out at each one. The first cry surprised. The second one – passionate. She couldn't help it. She tried to stop thinking about it. Tried to not imagine it being someone she knew. And for the life of her couldn't get over the feeling of having the somehow-familiar cock in her now-sopping-wet pussy.

She squeezed her legs together, as if trying to push the man away. This just made him surge harder against her, and grip her hips.

"UH-UN. No...." He gruffly gritted at her in the same voice. "You're taking my cum."

He held still, then ground his crotch against Lynn's mound, feeling the shaft slide around in her.

"Then my friend's. Then...my brother's." The laugh came subtly at her as he leaned close, fucking her harder. "Then me again." The voice got deeper, as if he were trying to disguise it more. Then he bore down, pumping steadily in and out of her.

Lynn shut her eyes tight and tried not to. But she came, shuddering and feeling the explosion of warmth in her abdomen, rising up into her chest. The man on top of her grunted, as if feeling her pussy muscles contract around him.

"Bad girl." He seethed, deeply. "Bad...bad girl."

He pulled out suddenly. Then he shoved her legs closed and slapped her ass cheek. Lynn was still in the throes of her orgasm, trying to catch her breath, and yelped from the sudden pain.

The sack was pulled up a bit, to expose her mouth and nose. She gasped for fresh air and tried to move her head, to expose her eyes to see her attacker. But he grabbed her head. Forced the sack down around her eyes. Another hand came around her throat.

"You bite me... you die."

His stiff cock, wettened by her pussy juices, slid suddenly against her slightly opened lips. Lynn gasped. It flashed into her mind to attack. She barely had a moment to consider it.

He stuffed it into her mouth – passing her teeth quickly and in to the back of her mouth. She almost choked as her face went beet red as the intrusion.

But it felt so familiar.

And the sudden happy grunt felt familiar too.

The only thing that didn't feel familiar was her bindings, and the absolute power he had over her now. He grabbed her head, covered by the sack, and her neck, and held it. She resisted, trying to pull back – to pull it out. To get him away from her.

He held her.

"No... you're taking my cum." He said softly and gruffly at her. "you're gonna swallow it all."

Then he started fucking her mouth. Slowly at first, just the head in and out. Then more of the shaft.

Lynn coughed once or twice at the start – trying to get to breathe. She wanted to fight – but she was almost at once aware that her pussy was starting to lubricate again. A lot. Her legs seemed to open by themselves, exposing to the air as she dribbled.

The motion started to become more regular. More intense. His cock pistoning into her face – the head disappearing again and again into the furthest recesses of her throat, as far as she could take him. Lynn started to groan – and from the near-total-awareness of being taken by force she somehow settled into a blissful state of feeling engorged by the cock in her mouth.

The magnificent, familiar cock surging into her mouth. And now the familiar groaning above her. A groaning that was getting louder as she licked and circled with her tongue.

The hand around her throat moved. And touched her clitoris, wrapping her large lips around it for a moment and pinching just softly. Lynn's face flushed again, and she found it hard to concentrate as she sucked in patterns on the penis in her face.

Gobs of cum streaked into her mouth. She half-choked again, but the hand still on her head gripped hard – forcing her to remember to swallow. To take it all. She did, trying desperately to breathe around the spurting tool in her mouth. Again and again and again the ropes of semen came into her oral cavity and she hummed softly to herself and swallowed, breathed, swallowed. Then she closed her legs gently around the fingers toying with her clit as she sucked him dry.

He moved.

She lay there on her side, heaving.

He untied her.

She still lay on her side, exhausted.

He lay gently behind her. Parted her legs slightly, sliding his still-stiff member into her wet hole from behind. Then he held her. Reached up and took off the sack.

"I love you Baz." Lynn said.

"I didn't hurt you?" he replied.

"No. not... much." She rubbed her wrists for a moment, then eased a hand down to open her upper ass cheek a little so there would be less friction as he pumped gently into her from behind.

"Listen to me next time, ok?" he started. "I don't want that to happen to you."

She sighed and nuzzled back against him.

"Next time I'll tell you where I'm going. Then I'll be easier to find."

He rubbed her tummy gently, and slid in and out at an easy pace.

tultek
tultek
19 Followers