A Forced Pairing Ch. 06

Story Info
Drunk at a party.
4.3k words
4.32
36.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tultek
tultek
19 Followers

"You'll be fine in here," Baz chuckled, his face a bit sweaty and red as he stumbled through the fur-covered doorway.

Lynn's bleary eyes settled on the bed in the darkness as she followed him. She could feel the goofy grin on her face parting the overwhelming heat of the alcohol-induced blush she couldn't hide. She lost her balance a bit coming into the space, and stumbled, leaning on the bed. Baz lost it – laughing out loud at her and finding it hard to keep standing himself.

"Hoo! You are completely snnnnnn-aggled!" He pointed at her and laughed.

She frowned – but then playfully grinned at him from her prime position. Then her eyes lolled a bit up in her head. "MMMrrrrrrghh..." she started. "I'm tired... how much did I drink?"

"Not as much as me." He laughed, and came to her, kissing her softly on the forehead and smoothing back her hair a bit. "Just rest here. There's only a few people left... things are winding down." He smiled, and ran a hand down her back soothingly.

Lynn moaned – knowing it was going to *really* hurt her head in the morning having drunk so much.

Baz gripped her bum. "Hmmm... well.. if you're asleep when I get back, I might just have to.. wake you up in a nice way." He grunted with a laugh. Then he got up and staggered back to the door, lifting the fur covering and moving through.

Then Lynn was alone – breathing hot breath into the bedcovers and feeling the room swirl around her. Her heart pounded. Her face burned. The desire to laugh - to sleep - to do everything at once. She smiled – remembering a silly joke someone had told her earlier at the party.

Slowly she began to drift off in her dizzyness – thinking of Baz and hoping that she was at least a little bit awake when he came back. Thinking about him picking her up and taking her home. She giggled. Hoping he got the right hut – this time.

"Ssssh. In here."

Lynn barely heard it. It was a whisper. A boy's voice. She lay silent – listening. Then there was movement behind her. And the giggle of a girl's voice. A flash of light as the fur covering the door was moved again. Then darkness, and breathing.

"Mom's going to *know*!" a girl's voice whispered anxiously.

"No she's not!" the boy's voice happily came back, still in a whisper. "Dad just took her outside, and his hand was up her dress..."

They both started giggling madly.

Lynn's eyes opened wide. Then shut quickly. Her face – already hot to the touch from the alcohol, suddenly went a shade redder and she swallowed and tried not to move further. She keenly listened.

Suddenly, through the further-off sound of the remaining guests at the party talking loudly and bonking tankards of ale together and shouting, Lynn thought she heard something wet. A... kissing sound? A lot of them – noisy ones.

She wanted to giggle for a moment – but she bit her tongue. The brother and sister were necking! Lynn felt her stomach butterfly, and her abdomen get warm. As well, her nipples hardened a bit, trying to imagine from each subtle slurping sound what was happening with their mouths. The tongues, moving and running over the lips. She stayed completely still, and breathed very, very quietly.

Suddenly, there was a bump at her foot. The two siblings had moved back towards the bed. The girl made a short squeaking sound, and the kissing sounds stopped.

"There's somebody here!" she whispered anxiously in a hurry. "We have to stop!"

A couple of quick steps, and a fumbling, and a candle was lit – bringing a dim light to the room. Lynn could feel it, and sense it through her shut eyes. Her ears were pricked up to maximum sensitivity, and what the alcohol seemed to have done to her system in deadening it – making it slow – seemed to have the opposite effect on her ears. She was hearing everything. Aware – totally aware.

"She's asleep." He whispered back to his sister. "C'mon Dana." Lynn could almost *hear* the smile in his voice – the impetuous streak of danger that wanted to be risked. "She's drunk. She's not gonna want to wake up."

"No!" Dana protested. "She's... that Ghost. Baz's... wife." The anxiety in her voice was paramount. "We can't Mach!"

There was movement, and it sounded like Dana's brother was moving around closer to his sister.

"Look, it'll just... we'll... we'll just.. ssshh.. be quiet, ok? Real quiet. She won't know at all. She's... she's a ghost. Like you said. Who's gonna believe her, even if we're caught? I want to.. don't you?"

There was silence for a moment. Lynn gulped again.

Then there was a kiss – she heard it. For sure. She risked a peek – with a glimpse of her eyes.

He was indeed kissing her. She had her arms crossed and they were face to face. She had long blonde hair, and was shorter than him, but with large round breasts and a thin waist – a beautiful girl. Her nipples stuck out visibly through the tight stretchy fabric of her tunic. He was stocky and looked strong – his own muscles clenching and releasing as he started to possess his sister. Lynn couldn't remember if she'd seen them at the party. Dana was completely into the kissing, and Lynn could see she was being worn down by it.

"Mach.. we... we can't..." she said with her eyes closed but her mouth belying what she wanted.

Mach pushed her back, more towards the side of the bed where Lynn was, undoing the small buttons on her shirt already, and still kissing her intently. Lynn breathed in a bit more rushed tone, and she was sure her face was glowing now – even if her eyes were forced shut from time to time.

Luckily, one of Lynn's hands was underneath her. She struggled to use it in deft, small movements. To get her dress up underneath, where they couldn't see it move. To get...access. She tried desperately to keep her peeks at a minimum, but with her alcohol-induced state, she kept watching. Much more often than was safe.

Dana's breasts sprang free – round perfect orbs capped with pert pink nipples, themselves erect in excitement. The moment they became free her brother dropped his head to them, suckling and running his tongue around. Dana's head went back, scarcely two feet from Lynn's face. The sister's mouth was wide open and she breathed in huge rasps, finding it hard to control the volume of the noise she was making. Lynn couldn't stop watching her brother's tongue moving – the tip tillitating the flesh of the nipple. Running around the areola sinfully and sweetly, leading a trail of saliva before he would dip his soft lips around the breast as far as they would fit, and make suction. Pulling on the tit gently until is made a sound, popping out of his mouth. Her nipples aching to be touched again by his warm wet tongue.

Lynn's hand had her crotch finally, and she pressed a single finger to her pearl at the top of her snatch. Gritting her teeth as she found it, and closing her eyes, trying to control her breathing, lest she warn them that she was watching.

"Oh Mach!" Dana said happily. "I... I hate... having to stop." She pulled his head up to her lips and kissed him. His large hands went over her breasts and he moulded them, feeling them and pushing them together. Then the tips of his fingers felt the wet nipples. His thumb and forefinger pinched gently and worked the sensitive flesh, while his hand cupped her and felt the weight of her bosom. He kissed her again and again. Lynn rubbed her clitoris and became wetter and wetter, watching them.

"Why.." he kissed her. "Why can't we?" Mach asked breathlessly as he consumed her mouth. "I want you... Dana. I want to have you..."

She kissed him back, and Lynn watched – this time with an open eye as they looked at each other. Dana really wanted him – Lynn could tell. Her face was heated – and not by alcohol. Lynn wanted to tell them. About Baz and Reyna. About her too. About everything. That it was ok – that they weren't the only ones.

"Don't you want me?" Mach said. He looked down slowly. Dana looked down. Lynn looked where they were looking. In the midst of their kissing frenzy, Mach had taken out his penis. It was enormous.

Dana's breath caught, and a hand went to her mouth as her eyes glazed over.

Lynn's breath caught, and her eyes went wide.

Dana and Mach both turned at the sound, looking in surprise at Lynn. They realized in shock that she was awake and staring at them.

"Uh-huh." Baz smiled, from just inside the doorway.

Lynn squinted her eyes shut and her mind swam.

Mach shoved his cock into his pants, and Dana threw her shirt closed. Mach immediately started coughing nervously, again and again and again. Dana's face went ten more shades of red. And Lynn just turned her face so that it was looking directly down into the bed. She moaned and felt the heat and dizzyness from the alcohol again – feeling sick all the sudden.

"Everybody else is gone now." Baz continued, with a bit of a chuckle. He stepped inside.

"Uh.. we... we weren't doing anything! We're.. she.. just had.. something on her!" Mach protested loudly and quickly.

Dana just turned and stared at the wall, unable to speak.

Baz walked closer to them all, and sat on the bed next to Lynn, a huge grin on his face. He stared at Mach for a moment.

"Yeah, she sure did." Baz laughed in a low chuckle. "Your hands."

The son of the leader reached down and adjusted his own swelling package in his pants, looking at Mach. "Take out your cock."

"What??" Mach looked at Baz in amazement.

"You heard me. You want your parents to hear about this when they get back from fucking their brains out at the lake?" He leaned back and stroked Lynn's head, turning to her a bit. Then he whispered. "C'mon you wanted to see, you faker. You can see."

Lynn gulped, then turned her head just a tiny bit, so she could, in fact, see. Through strands of her own hair that covered her face.

Mach swallowed, and looked over at his sister. Dana was still staring and turned to the wall, with her arms across her breasts.

"Look, two ways. Easy way or hard way." Baz continued. His voice got an edge of angry to it. Of command. Of his father, Gren. "Your cock. Now. Show it to my wife."

Mach gulped, then re-opened his unclasped pants. He fished out his member, having to use his whole hand around the thick half-erect shaft, and then laid it plain to see. Sticking out pointing at Lynn. Next to him, facing the wall, Dana huffed and sighed.

Baz looked at Mach's sister. "Dana, turn around and look."

Dana didn't move.

"Now, Dana. Or your mom hears all about this," he grunted, completely serious.

She turned around and gazed at Baz.

Lynn was already staring at Mach's huge tool. It was eight inches long when not even fully erect – and at least a full inch and a half thick. She gulped as she stared at it with one eye. Mach was holding it by the base, and Lynn imagined her own hand on it – stroking softly at the skin like she did with Baz when he let her play. She smiled widely at the difference, and at the same time at the sameness.

"It's so big." Lynn said out loud. Right after this she realized that she'd actually said the words, rather than just thinking them. The alcohol in her system, no doubt. She immediately thought this was very funny, and started giggling.

Baz giggled too, looking at Mach. "Wow. Yes." He looked up at Mach. "You've got a big cock." Then he looked at Dana. "Doesn't he have a big cock, Dana? Your brother?"

Dana breathed in and out, and her face was flushed and she clenched her hands and released them over and over and over again.

"Y...yes." Was all she could manage.

"And I see you *do* have something on your front." Baz grinned. "Your brother's been sucking your very nice tits. They're still a bit wet."

Dana's face went white and she clenched her teeth, looking down at the ground.

"Touch his cock." Baz said as he looked at her, leaning back and stroking Lynn's head lightly. "Lick your hand and then rub your own spit on him. Say... 'thank you' for what he did for you."

Dana's face didn't change. But her breathing changed. As did Mach's. For a moment, it was surprise that Lynn could see in him. Then elation. He suddenly felt like *someone* was on his side – for once.

Dana gulped. "I.. I'm not supposed to."

"Why?" Baz responded immediately.

"He sucked your tits." Lynn giggled.

"You saw that?" Mach said, amazed.

Dana rolled her eyes "Of *course* she saw that, dummy. She was awake the whole time!"

Mach's face reddened. His cock, however, stiffened more, which resulted in more approving looks from Lynn. And it got Dana's attention too. The shaft lengthened and the head changed color a bit, moving out of the soft skin around it.

Baz looked at him. Then at Dana. "C'mon Dana. Lick your fingers. Then run them about the head. Feel what your brother has for you." He paused, watching her face turn into a mask of desire as she gazed at her brother's swollen member. "I'm telling you." He finished. "Not asking you."

Dana put her tongue out, surprisingly thick with spit, and let the gob trail over it. Her eyes never left the sight of her brother's dick – and his eyes never left the sight of what she was doing. Dana then simply reached out, resting her palm on the head of it. She rubbed around the intense smoothness, bringing her thumb up underneath for purchase. She touched it tentatively, and Mach seethed at the softness of her hand. Dana, not quite sure if that was pain or pleasure he felt, immediately took the hand away.

"There." Dana said. She looked up, trying not to pay attention with her face utterly glowing. She stopped crossing her other arm in front of her chest, though. And her breasts poked out more than a little bit.

Baz smiled.

"You need warming up."

He got up. Came to Dana. She looked at him wide eyed. Mach looked a bit upset – as if he were afraid Baz was going to do something to her.

"C'mere. Come sit on the bed. In front of Lynn here." He pushed her in front of him for a moment, then grabbed her dress and lifted it, sitting her buttocks on the bed a foot or so from Lynn's face.

"Heheh. Gonna warm you up for sure. Don't worry – I'm not gonna hurt you. And... Lynn'll help."

Lynn looked at Baz with a giddy smile, wondering what he had in mind. Just as Dana sat down and Baz lifted the front of her skirt, Lynn caught a scent of Dana's sex. Lynn's nipples hardened at this, and her own sex wettened – remembering the last time she'd been close to Amanna, Baz's sister.

"Ooooh... I know what..." Lynn started.

"Exactly." Baz replied, running a hand along Lynn's cheek.

"What?" Mach asked, looking curious. "I.. I don't get it."

"Yes.. Uh.. what's going on?" Dana asked, looking uncomfortable. She brought her legs together.

"Nah.. nah.. nah.. don't do that." Baz protested, moving her thighs apart and giving Lynn access to Dana's crotch. "Lean back and just relax."

Lynn moved up and just grabbed at Dana's underclothes.

"Oh!" Dana protested, while Baz held her knees. "What are you doing!??"

"Calm down. You'll like this." He responded with a grunt.

Lynn quickly plastered her mouth directly onto Dana's sex, running her tongue in between the large lips and up and over the bundle of nerves of her clitoris. Just once – for effect.

"Aaaaaaahhh!" Dana called out – throwing her head back and clasping Lynn's head.

Baz let go of her legs and smiled. "There we go!" he said happily. Then he turned to Mach. "Now we can work on you."

Mach's face was glued to Lynn as Lynn began to lap with her tongue – searching up one side of Dana's pussy and then down the other side. Finding the tender spots and places never explored with a wet tongue or imagined as such, and suckling on them. Teasing them. The small lips being rooted at and teased. Lynn's tongue plunging into her hole, then running up and around the clit. The large lips being mashed together and pushed down on. Then being sucked on individually. Lynn did it all – and kept doing it. Dana just moaned and moaned and moaned, continually spreading her legs wider.

Baz proudly listened, and moved to his wife's other end. "C'mere. Gonna show you something."

Mach gulped, finding it hard to withdraw his eyes from the scene of his sister being ravished unfolding in front of him. But he was led – his enormous cock slapping against his belly as he moved towards Lynn's bottom as she lay on the bed.

Baz gripped her and moved her up onto her knees. Lynn complied, albeit slowly due to the amount of mental involvement she was engaged in. Then Baz quickly and efficiently moved her dress over the top of her back, and slid down her undergarments, revealing her ass. They both smiled and breathed more excitedly at the greeting sight of the pinkness of the pouch of her small, pouting pink pussy lips as she arched her back and jutted her bottom in the air for them.

"That," Baz smiled, "is the best pussy in the village."

Wide eyed, Mach stood in wonder, as his hand slipped down to his meaty erection and he softly slid it up and down the shaft. Some pre-cum dribbled from the end and fell to the floor.

Baz sat beside Lynn's bottom and put his arm over it, then leaned over and kissed a buttock-cheek. Both Baz and Mach could hear both Dana and Lynn moaning from the other end of Lynn's body, and felt confident that things were progressing properly up there.

Baz made a 'come hither' motion with his finger, winking at Mach.

"Put your finger in." he whispered. Mach gulped.

"Just one. Your index finger. Slide it right in there. All the way it'll go. She's wet. Really wet. Then... feel around."

Mach couldn't resist. His finger came out immediately.

"Gently now – don't hurt her."

Somehow, it seemed that Lynn could still hear them, amidst all her effort that was going into Dana's cunt. She wriggled her bottom slightly in anticipation of Mach's digit, and arched her back slightly more for him.

His fingertip pressed around at the tiny lips at her entrance, and he flicked it there, teasing her. He smiled, stroking madly at his cock with his other hand, feeling the thick flesh and how it throbbed. He sighed and moaned as the fingertip passed in, and then left it there. Then he took a deep breath and made his finger as straight as it could be. And pushed it all the way in – all the way to the highest knuckle.

Then out. Then in. Then out and in. In time with his strokes he pumped his cock, his face burning his lungs gulping for breath as he stared at the wonderful pussy in front of his eyes. Baz watched with a smile as his wife's pussy was invaded by the single digit.

"Slow down now." He said. "Fold it up, your finger. Touch the front wall. Then roll it around there. She'll like it."

He did. Lynn squirmed, and started moaning. It felt inside to Mach like a wet surface that would never dry out. Warm and slick and a place he never wanted to leave. His cock was almost bursting.

"Ok. Now... your cock. Just the head." Baz smiled, his own face reddened, watching Lynn be impaled by the young stud. "Come forward on your knees, and rub your cock-head up and down her slit."

Mach almost fell forwards – too fast, and Baz's hand stopped him from literally *falling* into Lynn's heated snatch.

"Whoa Tiger!" Baz laughed. "You can't do that! You gotta go slow!"

Mach whimpered, and Baz could see his penis litterally wanting to erupt. He sighed and put his hands gently at either side of Lynn's now dripping-wet pussy, then slowly spread out the soft flesh.

"Open cunt. Take your cock and massage it, using your big cock head, Mach. Look at Dana while you're doing it." Baz commanded, focusing his visual field on Lynn's snatch.

Mach's enormous bulbous member came forward, and started to invade Lynn's hole. He pressed just the head in, and then moaned and started to shake, having intense trouble breathing. Baz stared at the cock entering her, and Lynn shook too, feeling herself being stretched wide by her husband for this other young stud of a man.

tultek
tultek
19 Followers
12