A Forced Response Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He will wish that he had gone to prison for the time instead of what I had now given him this evening."

With that statement, the group was pressing me with questions. I told them that Jamal's castration would be in a few short minutes. He also would be forever impotent from the last drug I had administered.

I looked over to Jamal. I could hear from his groans in pain. His eyes were wide from both my statements and the pain that was now coming from his slowly dissolving testicles.

It would take a few weeks for his body to absorb the liquid mush held in the testicular sack.

I then stated to Jamal by looking him in the eye, "I want you to know that if you bother me, any of my family, my men and their wives or any of these nice couples here tonight, then you will not be breathing very long.

That list includes any of your friends or friend of friends.

So you know, I spared you this evening.

If you had done anything to my wife tonight or before this afternoon at work, YOU WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.

Your live burial would be on this property in that field by just my close friends here tonight.

No one would ever hear from you again.

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ON THIS!

So you know, I will be sending away this phone of yours with some of your information from your pocket.

This given information, I trust to some very special people of mine. If anything should happen in the future, they will come looking for you.

They will come even if you did not know about an action.

They will take permanent steps that will keep you from taking another breath. They in turn will go after your family first and then your friends.

I do have some friends on the force that would more than likely turn a blind eye. Say, if someone was to look on their computer screen while they were away from their desk for a 10 minute coffee break."

All Jamal could do with the gag still in place was shake his head up and down.

I then asked the group if he had anything of value that he stole from them.

I wanted to know if he might have had on Jewelry, Credit Cards in his name. I then wanted to know if there was anything owned in the group.

Two people, Jack Fuller and Jackson Ross stated they had cards removed from them and illegal charges accrued against their account.

I looked into his wallet.

The third card in Jamal's wallet was of Jackson Ross's card.

He stepped forward to receive it from me.

Stacy Fuller started worrying after I showed her that her husbands name was not on any of the other cards held.

All the rest were in Jamal's name. I then told her to step inside my home and report their card as lost or stolen by phone.

If his friends had the card, they would soon learn not to mess with stolen credit cards or mess with other people in general.

I took the scissors and cut up any credit cards that he had in his name. I placed them in a pile and started a small smoldering pile of leaves, twigs and plastic with a small lighter. I wanted to make sure that he would not use any of it again soon.

I removed anything remaining of value like personal identification, medical, and car insurance certificates. I wanted to make sure that Jamal was a little bit handicapped getting back into the city.

I looked over at one of the workers.

"Brent, take Jamal's keys and open the trunk and see if there is anything of value in the trunk.

Look under the seats, glove box and every where else. If you think he might have stored anything of value in his car some place, tear into it.

Tear apart the back seat if you have to make sure there is not anything stashed. If you think that it is valuable or used to later summon any help, remove it. Jamal will be leaving and traveling in a little while away from here."

"James, I want you and Brent to take Jamal about forty miles out on State Highway 84.

I want you to take his car and drive behind Brent. I want you to dump Jamal and his car at the old abandoned boy scout camp out there. I want you to put sugar in his gas tank but not to disable his car.

I want you to leave the bastard out there naked and lost as a goose but for him to still make it back on the State Highway.

Eventually his car will take in the sugar into the engine and die suddenly.

Lets just let the old Highway Patrol deal with him and having no Identification on him.

Take some water and some energy bars with you. I do not want him to die because of not drinking or eating anything.

It just might be a few days if it pans out until he gets any medical help. Take your time getting back and we will dispose of the needle and tubes after you return home.

Just make sure you come back from a different route and drive the speed limit for goodness sake. We do not want the prick to luck up and have the law forced to help his sorry ass before we let him go.

Just make sure that when you knock him out and leave him there that you remove the ropes and take them with you. We want to burn the ropes when you get back with his clothing.

After that, we will go and dig small holes out back in different places and bury or spread the ashes around so no one can find anything.

Now leave shortly and be back in about an hour and a half to two hours tops. I kind of expect Jamal's friends to later show and if so I want you here to back all of us up if needed."

James questioned me, "Well, OK. If I called some of my friends, I could explain to them that we might have some trouble. I am sure they would come over and help us out."

I said, "I do not know if we should involve others son. Events soon might get a little bit dicey and I do not want anyone your age getting in the way and getting hurt.

It is one thing to be young and not knowing what happened before hand and getting hurt from it.

It is another about being here this afternoon and knowing what is possibly coming later this evening and staying around."

James' only response possible, "My friends think the world of Mom. If I was to tell them that a guy tried to rape her this afternoon and we stopped him, but his friends might show up later here to finish the job.

Every male friend I know, would step forward and help our family out of respect for Mom.

Besides, you must respond to a show force to these pricks.

You must show them even stronger force to get any message across.

It is always better to have more help than needed than not enough."

I kind of relented. I told him to call a few of his friends that would come over. I wanted him to tell them enough to get the point across of what happened here this afternoon.

I did not want others besides our little circle of former blackmailed couples to know all the happenings this afternoon. If information got outside and into the public knowledge, then Jamal in a way would have won.

I wanted to make sure that never happened if possible.

James walked back up to me from the house five minutes later.

James replied back, "It is all fixed. I called three of my most trusted friends. They will contact and bring over the rest of the gang in fifteen minutes or so. I expect about 20 guys from the Football team and Wrestling team from college to be here shortly.

I told them to bring very few cars. I asked for others to hitch a ride with people coming over or have someone drop them off by the house.

I wanted the men to be very surprised from all of my friends here at the house if they were to show."

"Dad, I want you to find 'Little Ted' and Mickey. Let them know what you need. They can pass it on to the others that later arrive.

Mickey and Little Ted will show up in about Ten minutes.

You might want to get Mom and the rest of the women safely down the road. They could say at the Gleesons' home overnight. They also could stay at one of a dozen Hotels in town.

I would want Mom safe just in case it does get a little bit rough here.

I also would tell the other couples what you expect and if they want to go or stay. They need to all decide say in the next twenty minutes or so.

If you want, send two of your guys with them as protection with two members from the Wrestling team. Tell your friends from work if events go South, not to hesitate and get the cops involved quickly. Brent and I will head out with Jamal when the first of my friends arrive.

Have your two guys take the women with my two friends that Little Ted picks out. Have them leave say five minutes after we drive off. Jamal or any of his friend will not find out where the women will be spending the night.

If Mom has to stay away from home for a few days, at least none of them will figure it out.

You send them to the Mill or over to Granny's would be even OK with me. A few ideas floating given so you can decide."

"Just remember that until Jamal makes it back from where we are taking him or until his friends show up, tonight is not going to be over. We will be sleeping with one eye open for the next 48 hours or more.

If they do come, at least we can fuck with their minds and dish out a little punishment that they have given to others.

They will soon realize that payback is a bitch and they had fucked with the wrong family.

We cannot go out looking for them, we have to stay within the law some what. Since we live in Texas, we have a little more sway in dealing with people like Jamal's friends while on our property. That is why we have to stay here and do what we need to do and stay somewhat within the law.

If we lived in New York state, we could not act here at home. It is all because the local government ties the home owners hands and not gives them anything to defend themselves with against people like Jamal! I blame Mrs. Clinton and her ilk because that shit. It is her and others like her that hurt the honest good people of this nation.

The local laws allow the scum like Jamal to try to take control and walk the streets free and clear."

"Dad, lets just say that I am glad that you spent the time and raised me with family morals. It is too bad that the shit heads that we have to deal with had not had that opportunity.

When we get our hands on them, I will be happy to teach them very slowly, and I hope that they will need many lessons. By the time I finished with them, they will have become societies Little Golden Boys. These friends of Jamal will soon just about act like fucking Republicans.

Hell, even their own Mothers would not recognize them in public."

With that last statement, I kind of chuckled. I saw Little Ted and Mickey drive up into the back lot and park their truck. James walked over to them and motioned and pointed toward Jamal while speaking to them.

I could tell the two young men showed a shade of red when it flashed over their faces. I noticed that they walked offer to Jamal and slapped him across the face very hard.

I heard something from the two of them about wanting to string him up and hang him by his fucking guts for what he tried to do today. They said that even then it would be too good for him.

Little Ted spoke in a loud voice to Jamal and every one around. If Jamal had tried his shit on his family, the only question would be where to find a good hole to dig and put Jamal in.

Little Ted would then cover Jamal's hole up with dirt and piss on his grave.

I motioned for James and Brent to pick up Jamal and head out. James used a blanket and wrapped around Jamal's seated nude body and easily carried him out of the chair to Brent's car.

Brent's shocks on his car bounced.

James easily dropped Jamal into the trunk of Brent's car with a low sounding thud.

I then asked James to take the five gallon bucket full of Bull shit and place it in the back trunk of Brad's car. I then instructed James to take the rubber gloves with him and use the gloves to smear Jamal's body in the shit from the bucket when they arrive at the camp ground.

I also wanted my son to cover the inside of Jamal's car with a thin layer of Bull shit before they leave the campground. I wanted him to remember this day for a very long time.

Hearing a loud whimper from Jamal, he must have hit something solid in the back of the car trunk.

Dropping Jamal from James' arms into the trunk, he had to hit his head and shoulders on something.

With the trunk closing, Jamal's new journey was about to begin and his reign of power was now coming to a close. I felt it befitting that the couples watch both cars leave. All would understand that they were now free to start new lives very soon.

With that over, I asked everyone of the couples to decide how they wanted to spend their nights. If they wanted to leave or stay, that was up to them.

I also explained that Jamal's friends were still lose in town. There was a chance that they could show up at their home instead of here.

I then explained that I wanted to send the women off somewhere, safe and away from here, together, till at least Monday. I wanted them away until Jamal shows back up in the city.

I thought it best to send the women to the Mill. Having them crash and stay in one of the five large house trailers on site, would keep them safe for now.

We only use the extra space there when a big deadline for production is close. Being on site would get more accomplished by remaining on the property instead of on the road traveling.

I told my men leaving that I would call ahead. I would tell the men in the guard shack that to expect double security that night and for several days.

I also mentioned to them that you were on your way and that you would arrive in about an hour or shortly after.

I called the main office at the Mill. I asked the night boss there that I wanted extra hands for guard duty. I wanted them called in for that night and to be on hand within the hour. I also mentioned that the guys on duty were to all have weapons ready to use if needed. It was starting that evening until I give the word to stop. This was the first time that I asked the hired guards at the Mill to be armed during a shift.

I mentioned that a family member was in the group staying there for protection till Monday. The group was to stay at the sleeping quarters and to have a few guards stationed nearby the trailers till I again say so.

I knew what he would say because he did not ask questions, but said that it would be done. That is something that a person with morals has is trust in his people who he hires.

Requiring something of this importance that worker would have it done quickly as if you were there doing it yourself.

No other questions asked.

I also asked of Little Ted for his two friends that were going out to take a car when following out. I wanted for them to come back to the house as soon as they could get back.

I said that with the guards doubled for tonight until Monday at the Mill that the women with the two guys leaving with them to stay at the Mill would all be very safe for now.

I could not think of anything else to do for planning, but just wait.

I had at present in my home, three of my men remaining from work with eighteen of James friends. I had all of the ten men from the couples that arrived earlier that I had talked into staying. James two friends would arrive back in a little more than three hours from the Mill. Brent and James would be back in an hour to an hour and a half from now.

I hoped that we had more than enough men power. Till then, we would have to make do to at the house. We would have to take care of Jamal's friends if they arrived around nine or a little earlier.

Now, I could tell that the clock had started its quick countdown toward 9 pm.

12