A Foreign Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie stroked his cock as I sucked it. I raised my head up for just a second and that wanton bitch swooped down and sucked it back into her mouth. Damn her, I wanted more of it myself. She smiled at me as his cock pushed her cheeks outward and she slurped it deep down her throat. Now it was my hand that stroked it as she sucked that pulsing rod. She looked so sexy with a cock in her mouth that I couldn't stay angry at her. It was just that I wanted to suck it so bad that I was impatient.

She raised her head up and released his cock from her mouth. Smiling, she let a huge wad of saliva drop down unto the head. I had no intention of giving her a chance to suck it again before me so I swooped down on it and swallowed it, spit and all. It was so sexy tasting my brother's cock and Marie's saliva at the same time. Ummm! So good.

We took turns sucking it for a few minutes and then both our tongues began licking it from the base to the head. At some point Jason realized that more than one tongue was licking him and he rose up and opened his eyes.

"Lisa, what the fuck are you doing?" He started to pull away but Marie, showing surprising strength, pulled him back down.

"Silly boy, she is sucking your cock just like me. You know you love it so just lie back and enjoy."

But she's my little sister, I …"

Marie pulled off her t-shirt and slipped one of her beautiful red nipples into Jason's mouth. His resolved faded quickly away as Marie whispered all kinds of filthy ideas in his ear. Turning back to me she cooed, "Suck it Lisa. Show him how good you can do it."

She didn't have to tell me twice and so I let his hard cock slide back in my mouth. It tasted so good and felt so natural. Any idea of right or wrong soon was the farthest thing from either of our minds.

Jason was moaning as Marie stood up and removed her shorts. She swung her leg over his head and soon that sweet wet pussy of hers settled down unto his probing tongue and face. Her eyes closed as Jason began licking her and soon she too was moaning.

"Oh lick my pussy sweet boy! That's it! Yes! Yes! Suck it!"

She leaned down and stuck out her pretty pink tongue and I held his cock out for her to lick. I loved jerking it and watching her lick the throbbing head at the same time. I knew with all the attention we were giving that cock that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Marie sensed the same thing.

"Lisa, we must suck the juice from him this time. He is very close. If we do this he will be ours forever. We have all summer to fuck him. This first time, it is for him."

I had never tasted a man's cum but I was ready for anything at that point. I kept stroking his cock but I leaned up so that I too could lick it. Both of our tongues were now licking the head and shaft and I heard Jason moan. His muscles seemed to tighten up momentarily and I heard him yell out, ‘I'm coming, oh god, I'm coming'.

I had never actually seen a man's cock erupt before up close so I was surprised at how wonderful it was when it actually happened. The first shot of cum went straight up into the air and came down in Marie's hair. Her mouth quickly closed over the head and she took the next couple of wads right into her mouth. Then she held it out toward me as cum dripped from her beautiful lips. I guess I wasn't as ready as I thought because the first shot hit me right in the nose. Marie saved the day by guiding my mouth forward and I was rewarded with a mouthful of his wonderful juice.

His cum was warm and salty and I found the taste quite pleasant. I swallowed as much as I could but then Marie pulled it back into her own mouth. I licked my lips as I watched another spurt shoot into her mouth and then another.

I wanted more too so I pulled it back and shoved it into my mouth and sucked on it. Umm, he sure had a big load saved up for something because he managed to fill my mouth a second time.

Marie giggled and said, "Lisa, you are such a greedy cock sucker. You must learn to share!" She reached out her finger and scooped the cum from my nose and slurped it up.

Marie got the last of his cum but I didn't mind because I was lapping up the overflow off of her chin. She wasn't the neatest cock sucker and I was glad to help clean up.

After the last of his cum dribbled from the end of his cock, Marie and I kissed, swapping some of it back and forth. She would purposely let some of it ooze out of her mouth and drip down over those beautiful, full lips of hers and I would slurp it up and feed it back into her mouth with my tongue. Umm, it was so hot my pussy was running and I was just about to go down on her when suddenly…

"Lisa! Jason! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

My mother dropped the bag of cosmetics in her hand and walked into the room with a look of astonishment on her face.

"Oh shit!" This from Jason.

"Mom I…" I was tongue-tied.

Mom started towards us and then the strangest thing happened. Her eyes seemed to flutter rapidly and then rolled up into her head. She staggered and then fell forward into a heap on the carpet. She lay motionless.

" My god, she's passed out."

"Is she ok? Should we call the hospital or something?"

Marie remained calm and checked her pulse and breathing. After a moment she told us to help lift her up onto the bed. The three of us managed to pull her up unto the bed where she lay, still apparently unconscious.

"Are you sure she's ok?"

"Trust me" said Marie, "she's just passed out. She will be fine in a minute."

"What the hell are we going to do Lisa? Mom's gonna kill us."

"I know, I know" I mumbled miserably.

"Maybe this is not so bad" Marie said slyly. "Your mother, she is still a very attractive woman, no?"

Well, that was true. Mom was always working out or playing tennis or something. Her body was tanned and firm and I saw how men looked at her.

Marie seemed deep in thought but finally she said, "There is only one thing we can do. Jason, Lisa, you must trust my judgment on this. We must take her clothes off. Hurry!"

"You must be kidding."

Marie ignored that comment and began unbuttoning mom's blouse. Quickly she had my mother's blouse unbuttoned and her bra off.

I had to admit that my mom had beautiful, full breasts. A twinge of desire shot through me in spite of myself. I saw Jason's eyes widen as he took in the view.

Marie quickly had mom's slacks unzipped and she slid them off of her effortlessly. Mom now lay before us in just panties. Her tanned and firm body was that of a much younger woman and you would never know that she had borne three children.

Marie got that sexy gleam in her eyes. "We must forget that this is your mother. This is a sexy woman with needs and desires just like ours." Her hand reached out and began rubbing mom's breast. Her other hand lightly grasped Jason's cock and began coaxing it back to life. "When she awakens, she must be at the height of sexual passion. You must trust me."

"Jesus, Marie, I don't think…" Jason never finished his sentence as Marie kissed him quickly and pushed her tongue deep into his mouth. He moaned and gave in at once to her sexual charms. His cock started to come back to life in her talented hand. He was like a lamb being led to the slaughter, helpless to fight his fate.

Soon she led his head downward and guided his mouth to mom's nipple. He hesitated only for a second and then he sighed and slurped it into his mouth. Mom moaned ever so slightly but did not awake.

"Suck it sweet boy. Make it hard in your mouth." Turning to me she smiled and slowly began lightly rubbing mom's pussy through her silk panties. Mom moaned softly again.

"Lisa, slide her panties off and spread her legs open." I was mesmerized by the sight of her fingers slowly rubbing mom's pussy lips through her panties. Up and down over mom's mound and slit her fingers rubbed and probed. My god, her panties were getting wet and she was still unconscious.

I grasped the edges of her panties and easily slid them down her legs and off. Marie was softly probing that wet pussy now, two of her fingers already up inside mom. Her fingers made a slurping noise as they slid in and out. I couldn't take my eyes off of that sight. My pussy was tingling in anticipation. It looked good!

"Lisa, her pussy is wet like yours," she laughed. She slipped her wet fingers out of mom's pussy and into her mouth. "Um, she is sweet like you. So sweet." She leaned towards me. "Lick her Lisa. Lick her pussy."

"Oh, I don't think…"

She laughed and gently pushed my head down between my mother's spread legs. My lips lightly brushed her wet mound and her pussy actually twitched. Marie was right, she tasted sweet and smelled even better. My tongue flicked out and began exploring my mother's pussy.

Her pussy was wet and my tongue pushed inside her and found her clit. I licked it for a moment and then reached out and spread her open so that I could access it easier. I slurped her clit between my lips and gently began sucking it. Mom moaned louder this time and I knew she would be conscious again soon.

Marie had switched positions and had already sucked Jason's cock back to full erection. Now she pushed me aside and guided his cock towards mom's pussy. She pushed the head of his cock to her parted pussy lips and I pushed his butt from behind and just like that his cock slid up and into his mother's wet cunt. Both of them moaned at the same time.

"Fuck her sweet boy. Fuck that pussy."

Jason began sliding his hard cock in and out of his mother's wet pussy. His eyes were closed with passion and gradually he picked up speed and his thrusts went deeper inside her.

Marie motioned for me to join her further up on the bed and soon we each had one of mom's nipples in our mouths. They were already stiff with desire and we sucked them as if they were tiny cocks.

At some point mom's eyes fluttered open and god only knows what her first though must have been as she looked down to see her daughter and houseguest slurping on her erect nipples while her grown son fucked her vigorously. All I knew for sure was that her pussy wasn't complaining and neither were her breasts.

"Oh my god, what are you doing? Ohhhh. Ohhhh. This is wrong! Stop. Ohhhh. Oh Jesus that feels….. ohh stop! Ohhh…please Stop. Oh don't do…ohhhh."

Marie lifted her face off mom's titty and kissed her deeply, pushing her devilish tongue deep into mom's mouth. Mom made a minimal effort to push her away but soon that aura of Marie's began pulling mom in. Her hand stopped trying to push Marie away and soon was caressing Marie's neck and back. Marie continued kissing mom but now mom was starting to kiss her back.

"Ohh god, what have you done to me? Ohhh. We should stop. This is wrong. Ohhhh… Please …ohhh.. oh don't stop. I can't help it anymore. That feels.. ohhh shit. Oh Jason honey that feels so good. Do it baby. Do it! Fuck me harder, that's it honey, fuck your mother. Fuck my pussy! Oh shit yesss.!"

Mom was over the edge now just like the rest of us. I slid up next to her and she pulled me close and kissed me deeply and explored my mouth with her tongue. I kissed her back with all my might and suddenly there was Marie's tongue in there somehow and the three of us were kissing back and forth.

"Jason's cock, it feels good in you?"

"Oh yesss! So good. So deep. So fucking good!"

"Then fuck him back. Pump your pussy for him. Draw his cum from him." Marie smiled down at mom and I knew that she controlled mom just like she controlled Jason and I.

Mom wrapped her legs around Jason and dug her heels into his buttocks. Her hips bucked wildly as her pussy rose up to meet her son's thrusts. Jason was giving her all eight inches of his cock now and both of them were lost to the wild ride of passion.

"That's it Jason, fuck me baby. Fuck me hard honey. Ohhhh. Yesss."

Marie swung her legs over mom's face and lowered her pussy to her eager lips. I could see mom's tongue swishing all around her pussy and clit and Marie closed her eyes in passion. I grabbed one of mom's large breasts and began rubbing my wet cunt on it, trying to push her nipple up inside of me.

After a moment I heard Jason moaning and I knew that he would be coming soon. Sure enough, a few seconds later I heard him squeal, " Oh shit, I'm coming" and I felt him shoot his hot load on my back Wad after hot wad hit my back and I could feel it running down my back and into the crack of my ass.

Mom must have felt it too and she pushed Marie off her face and said to Jason, " bring your cock up here honey."

A minute later we were treated to the sight of mom sucking and licking her son's dripping cock. Jason could only babble unintelligibly as mom licked him dry. She took the full length of his cock deep into her mouth and her fingers dug into his butt as she pushed him tighter to her eager face. I could see her neck muscles working on him as his cock slid far down her throat.

Finally she released him with a popping noise and the poor boy collapsed into a heap. She laughed at that and then ordered me to lie on my stomach. I felt her and Marie begin to lick Jason's cum off of my back

"Jason, he tastes good, no?"

"Oh fuck yes Marie, and so do you. Ummm!" I knew they were kissing each other but I never had the chance to get jealous because soon both of their tongues were exploring my back and my ass where some of Jason's cum had found it's way. Oh god, if you've never had two tongues licking your asshole, I highly recommend it!

Later as we lie entwined on the bed, Mom told us how some sort of emotional dam had burst inside of her when she had awoken to find us making love to her.

"God, I haven't felt anything this intense in who knows how many years. Maybe it's wrong but I can't help the way you've made me feel. I feel alive, more alive than I've ever been." Her fingers casually stroked my pussy as she talked to the three of us.

"I've been so damned repressed or depressed or both but now I feel wonderful."

I was feeling kind of wonderful myself what with my mother's fingers sliding up inside my wet pussy. Suddenly however a thought occurred to me.

"Mom, won't dad and Rachael be home any time now?" Dad had gone last night to pick up Rachael at college.

"I wouldn't worry about that sweetie," she said with a sly glance at me. "I guess maybe it's time I told you and Jason a little story about your father." She paused for the briefest of seconds and added "and Rachael."

12