A Foreign Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just seconds later I heard Jason moaning and then blurt out, "Oh shit, I'm cummimg! Shit!" He pulled his cock out of Marie and I looked up just in time to see him shoot off his cum. The first two shots were so strong that they flew completely over Marie and landed in the small of Rachael's back. The rest he shot unto Marie's back, some of it landing in her hair. Marie moaned with delight but apparently was unwilling to stop sucking Rachael long enough to turn around.

I doubt that Jason really cared at that point. Shot after shot of warm, creamy cum flew from him and he had his head thrown back and his eyes closed. He was in his own private little paradise at the moment. I had to smile because my brother was a cum producing machine that would feed us girls all summer. Yum!

Rachael finally lifted her face from me and I could see that she was covered in my wonderful love juices. She slid up my body and kissed me and I was treated to the wonderful taste of my pussy and cum on her tongue. We kissed deeply and as I wrapped my arms around her my fingers found the cum that Jason had deposited on her back. I giggled and Rachael cooed, "What's so funny little sis?"

"Got a little something for you Rachael." I scooped up as much of Jason's cum as I could and whispered, "Close your eyes Rachael and open your mouth."

I guess she must have known what I had, after all it had been on her back, but she went along with me. She closed her eyes and parted those juice soaked lips and I pushed two cum soaked fingers into her mouth. She closed her lips around my fingers and nursed on them, sucking off all of the cum I had fed her.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "How sweet! My sister feeding me my own brother's warm sticky cum. Umm, got any more?"

I managed to get another good coating from her back and slowly fed it to her, my eyes never leaving hers the whole time. She slurped it in greedily and then leaned over me and slowly let some of it drip out of her mouth, down across her beautiful lips and onto my waiting tongue. Frankly, that was the most sensual thing I had ever experienced. I had never been really close to her until that moment and I felt like we were now really sisters.

Our tongues met and we shared Jason's cum, eagerly licking it off of each other's lips. Suddenly I got what I think of as an evil gleem in my eye and whispered, 'I know where there's lots more of this."

We both sat up. Marie had turned to Jason and was slowly stroking his cock as she lovingly licked off the long strands of cum that hung from his now empty cock. That left her cum-coated back available to us and we dove right in.

It was almost like a contest between Rachael and myself to see who could gobble up the most cum. Jason had provided his usual massive load and really there was plenty enough to go around, yet we slurped it up as if it was the last cum on earth. Rachael even rubbed her breasts in it and I happily sucked them clean for her. Oh, that was nice too!

Finally Marie's back had yielded all the treasure that had been put there and Rachael and I flopped down unto the bed like two contented kittens that had finally had enough cream. I had thought I would dose off when I heard the voice behind me.

"Well! Are you kids having fun?" Christ, I had almost forgotten about Mom. I turned around and my mouth must have fallen open. I had known, of course, what Mom had in store for Rachael but to actually see it took me a bit by surprise.

Mom was nude, her beautiful nipples stiff with passion as she stood watching us. However it was the large strap-on dildo that she wore that caught my eye. Standing erect, a good eight inches long, it's head moist with some type of lube that Mom was rubbing into it, the thing was most impressive. I had never even seen one before but I was impressed with the sheer size of that cock.

"Jesus H. Christ Mom!" This from Jason.

"Oh Madam! It is beautiful!" whispered Marie.

"Holy shit!" Rachael spit out. She still wasn't getting the big picture as she giggled at the sight.

"How do you kids like my new friend?" Mom stroked the cock slowly, distributing the lubrication evenly over its length. "I've been waiting a long time for this. Maybe it's wrong for a mother to need revenge or payback or whatever you want to call it, but I think we've crossed enough lines in this house in the past few days so that crossing one more isn't going to matter much. Will it Rachael?"

"What? Mother, why are you looking at me like..." Suddenly Rachael's eyes opened wide as the beginning of reality began to set in.

"You see Rachael, you weren't very nice to me the past few months were you? Fucking and sucking your father right in front of me. Me, your own mother. Talking dirty to me and all kinds of nasty comments. To put it bluntly Rachael, you've been a real cunt."

"Listen Mom, I'm sorry about some.."

Mom shook her head. "Sorry isn't going to cut it Rachael. Not this time. The way I see it, there's only one way that we can put things right." She leaned forward to emphasize her point. "I'm going to fuck your silly little brains out girl."

"Oh no, no way you're going to put that thing up inside of me." She started to get up but suddenly Jason, Marie and I were holding her, preventing her from arising.

"Let go of me goddamn it! Let go!"

"There's really no use in fighting it baby. Jason's a lot stronger than you are and with Lisa and Marie to help him, I'd say you aren't going anywhere. All right, turn her over on her stomach kids.

Rachael tried kicking and rolling around but we had a hold of her pretty good. I felt a little bad about this but Mother had made her case to us about Rachael deserving this and there was no turning back now. Besides, Mom was just going to fuck her, right?

"Mom, it'll probably be easier to get it in her if she's on her back" Jason offered. I could see his point. A more direct entry and all that.

"You'd be right except for one thing." She paused and then hissed, "It's not her pussy I'm interested in."

The whole room seemed to stop at that point. "Huh?" I said aloud.

"That's right baby girl," she whispered in Rachael's ear. "I'm going to fuck your little ass."

"Oh no! Let me up! Goddamn it let me go! Jason? Please Jason. Marie? Lisa? No, don't do this. Let me up!!"

I must admit, I was a little freaked out at this point. I hadn't really bargained for what Mom was planning. I almost said something to Mom but after seeing the look in her eyes I thought better of it. Come what may I was going along with what she wanted but I guessed that Rachael would never speak to me again. Oh well.

Mom handed Marie a small jar that was labeled 'Love Time Lube' and told her to get Rachael ready. Jason held her firmly in place on her stomach while I sat on her legs. She was still hollering and trying to wiggle around but most of the fight seemed to have gone out of her. The inevitability of the situation was apparent to her now. All she could manage was a "No please" every so often.

Marie took a little of the lube and gently began rubbing it unto Rachael's ass. Slowly her fingers found their way to that hole and began massaging. One finger slipped up inside her.

"Ohmygod! Oh shit."

Marie looked up at me and smiled. "Hold her cheeks apart Lisa. I must open her up for your mother." I did as she asked but I couldn't see how that massive dick would ever fit inside Rachael without tearing her apart.

Marie poured some of the lube right on Rachael's ass and slipped two fingers up in her. Rachael squealed but Marie kept probing deeper. I could see her ass spread open slightly to accept them.

"That's it Marie. Fuck her ass good. Get it ready for my cock."

My god, Marie had three fingers in there now and she was moving them around in every direction, spreading Rachael open for what we all knew was coming. I still had my doubts but I was surprised at how open her hole had become. It had to be twice its normal size.

Rachael was starting to get off on the feeling of Marie's fingers inside of her.

"Oh my god! That feels ... Oh Christ your splitting me open. Shit! Oh fuck!"

"You must relax Rachael. Do not tense up. Keep your muscles loose!" Apparently Marie had a little previous experience with this anal stuff.

After a few minutes of this Mom climbed up on the bed behind Rachael. Marie poured some more lube on the dildo and some right on Rachael's ass. Her fingers continued to fuck Rachael until Mom finally blurted out, " That's enough Marie. Time for the main course."

"Mom please don't hurt me. Please."

"Oh shut up you little bitch. Your gonna love this. After tonight you'll be begging Dad and Jason to ream your ass."

Wow! I never expected to hear Mom talk like that to Rachael. Did she really think that Rachael would actually like that big thing shoved up her backside?

'Lift her hips up off the bed and make sure she keeps bent forward." Jason did what he was told and soon Rachael's ass was in the air and open for Mom.

"Spread her cheeks open Marie. Yeah, that's it." Mom knelt directly behind Rachael and grabbing the wet head of the dildo, she placed it against Rachael's ass. She began to push it against that hole, gently but insistently. The tip of the head began to slide up inside of her.

Óh no! It's too big! Oh please no1 No more! Please no more!"

"Oh yes baby! Mommy's gonna fuck your hot ass now. Just relax and enjoy it."

"Do not tense up Rachael. After it's in it will feel better. You must trust me. Relax!"

Easier said than done. I couldn't even begin to imagine what Rachael must be feeling as that cock began sliding slowly even deeper into her ass. I was amazed to see how wide her ass had spread as the main part of the shaft began to enter her, but still I was scared that Mom would do some permanent damage to her there.

"Oh Christ! You're splitting me open! No stop! Mommy please stop! Aggh!"

Mom had no intention of stopping however. As Marie applied another coating of lube Mom began slowly sliding that cock in and out of her daughter's asshole. It was only about a third of the way in her but the in and out motion seemed to open her up even more. Each stroke seemed to penetrate Rachael a little deeper.

"That's it baby girl. Take that cock. Fuck it honey. Fuck it good!"

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't take it Mommy. Please! I... Ohh!"

"Starting to like it aren't you baby? I knew you'd like that ass of yours fucked and I'm just the one to give it to you. Ohh, it's sliding in easier now. And deeper too. How's it feel baby?"

"Oh shit! Oh Mommy! It feels...Ohh God! It's starting to..Ohh!"

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. Was Rachael actually starting to like it? She was moving her ass around in the air as Mom fucked her and her moans now were not moans of pain or discomfort but rather the beginnings of pleasure. I must have been mistaken, she couldn't actually like this .

'Oh shit Mom! It doesn't hurt anymore. It feels..Ohhhh! Shit, it feels good. Oh shit!"

"Yeah! See, I knew you'd like it baby. Mommy fucking your hot ass. Your hot virgin ass. Ride it baby girl!"

That cock was riding deep inside of Rachael now as Mom pumped her good. Rachael was moaning with pleasure now as she slowly became accustomed to the feeling of a large cock in her ass. In fact she was pushing back against the cock now, seemingly trying to push it in even deeper. I was flabbergasted to be honest. Who would have ever thought?

"Oh Mommy! Oh fuck me Mommy. It feels good! Ohh I never knew. Do it Mommy! Fuck my ass! Oh shit! Oh yesss!"

I had been so focused on Mom and Rachael that I had almost forgotten about Marie and Jason. I glanced over at them and what do you know, Marie was on all fours with Jason behind her licking her pussy. Her fingers, covered with that lube were deep inside her ass finger fucking it wildly, spreading it open for Jason. After a moment of this Jason rose up and climbing up behind her he slid the head of his cock into her ass. She moaned but there was no hesitation on her part. She reached back and spread her cheeks apart and ordered Jason to fuck her.

It took only a moment for Jason to get his cock all the way into Marie's well lubed asshole.

"Oh Marie, it's so tight there." He pushed up tight against her, apparently loving the feeling of all eight inches of his cock shoved up inside of her. He moved his hips from side to side and up and down without even withdrawing it so much as an inch. Then he slowly slid his cock about halfway out of her and then pushed it quickly back into her ass as if he were afraid of it coming out and not being able to find it's way back in. Ha! As if he had to worry about that. Marie had a way of tightening her muscles around cocks so that it felt as if a velvet glove were holding it inside and she would contract those muscles so that it felt as if your cock were getting fucked and a blow job at the same time. Well, that's how Jason described it to me later, I wouldn't know.

Marie was babbling incoherently in French now as Jason began seriously fucking her ass. Rachael was screaming out for Mom to fuck her ass harder. Poor little me was right in the middle without a cock of my own to play with. I contented myself with fingering my pussy as I chewed on Mom's breasts.

It wasn't long before both Rachael and Marie's screams of pleasure filled the room as the cocks brought them toward orgasm. At that time I hadn't even known that a woman could cum from anal sex but as they say you learn something new every day. Rachael came first with an earth- shattering scream that would have woken the dead. She collapsed on her stomach with Mom still on top of her and the dildo still in her. Mom kissed and nuzzled her neck as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

Marie was right behind her as she screamed out something or other in French and let out a prolonged 'Ohhhhhhh' Jason pulled his cock from her and shot his hot cum all over her ass cheeks. Then he collapsed unto his back at her side.

The room was oddly quiet then except for the sounds of everyone's breathing as we all tried to catch our breaths and recover from our sexual gymnastics.

It was Mom who broke the silence after she had slowly and carefully slid the dildo out of Rachael.

"I'm sorry baby if I hurt you at first. This is hard to explain but I just felt like that was something I had to do to regain my own self- respect. After the way you and Daddy acted, I don't know, I just needed to..."

"Oh Mom, you don't need to explain. I'm sorry I acted like such an asshole. Really. Let's just put that all behind us. We can do that can't we Mom?"

"Yes. Of course baby. She took Rachael in her arms and they kissed each other deeply.

"Hey! Let me in there." I climbed in between them and the three of us kissed and wrapped our bodies together. It felt so warm and cozy.

Mom?" I whispered.

"Yes baby?"

"Mom, would you fuck my ass too?"

Mom and Rachael both laughed.

"You know baby I've given that very idea some thought and I've come to another conclusion."

"Huh?"

Mom reached back and gave my ass a gentle slap.

"I think this ass belongs to Daddy. And he'll be home soon."

12