A Foreign Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fatima didn't need to be asked twice. "More than anything" was her unnecessary reply to the rhetorical question. Then she quickly let go of Yasmeen's foot and lifted her up until she was standing. Fatima knelt down and unbuttoned the trousers that Yasmeen was wearing and slowly slid them down until they fell to around her knees. Black, slightly wet, cotton knickers lay beneath the trousers that were by now completely taken off and slung to the ground. Fatima could not wait to take them off and taste the virginal pussy that lay behind the black veil, a pussy that no man or woman had ever fucked before. Before she did so though she told Yasmeen to lie and the bed and when she did so she began to kiss and suck her feet again. Then she kissed Yasmeen on her shins, moving higher still to her knees and then to her thighs. Considerable time was spent on those soft, brown thighs. Fatima kissed and licked them and at the same time fingered her own clit. She was getting closer to her goal now. She moved ever closer to Yasmeen's knickers kissing higher and higher up her leg. When she got there she began to kiss and lick her vagina through the panties making Yasmeen moan mildly with excitement.

She then took the panties off ever so quickly, with her hands and playfully her teeth, as at this point she was in no mood for games; she wanted cunt and she wanted it now. She threw them to the ground and buried her face deep between Yasmeen's legs. As soon as Yasmeen felt Fatima's soft tongue enter her opening her body stiffened; this was the first time, for her as well as for Fatima, that someone else was pleasuring her. She had longed to be probed by someone else for too long now; it didn't matter any more that it wasn't a man and that it wasn't his dick. Fatima's tongue was good enough. Besides Fatima was great at it; she poked her tongue in and out of the hole between her plump lips and licked the insides and the outsides. She gave much attention too to Yasmeen's clit, which did not take too long to swell up. She took it into her mouth and sucked on it sending waves of pleasure radiating throughout her body. "Ooh God Fatima" Yasmeen managed to mumble as she gyrated her hips. The pleasure became more intense now and Yasmeen knew she would climax very soon. When it happened she lay back on the bed panting. Then she did the same for Fatima until she also came.

From then on the two girls regularly had sex with each other. They even went to sex shops together to get toys to play with. The two girls have fallen in love with each other; it isn't just sex between them. They want to get married but know that neither of their parents will approve. They now plan to run away with each other.

The End

12