A Foreign Exchange at Christmas. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old Priest just looked at her puzzled, of course he really knew straight away what she was talking about.

"You know, the old man...my confession!"

"Oh I see," he said. He understood she was talking about her supposed liking for the older man, something he didn't believe for a second. He was under no illusion, he knew how he looked and knew there was no way on earth a girl like her would want to even be associated with someone like him let alone anything else.

He looked at her with eyes bulging as she sat there beside him with her tiny black and white checked skirt stretching tightly across her lap showing a good portion of her lovely tanned young thighs. He could feel his mouth salivate as he admired her huge breasts trying to bust their way out of that buttoned up blouse. He was starting to get excited at the thought that she might just do anything to avoid the authorities. As she went on to explain he still maintained that he wasn't sure and asked if she was only saying this to ease his feelings of guilt.

"No, no, that's not it at all," she said as she started to become more and more worried that she wasn't convincing him. She knew she had to pretend she actually wanted him she had to make him believe it, despite the fact that he actually disgusted her to the point that she felt physically sick. She had to take some sort of control regardless of how vile and filthy and old he was.

The old man smiled telling her it was okay and she didn't need to say these things. As he did Marias stomach turned as he displayed a horrid smelly mouth full of rotting teeth. But she knew this was it, it was now or never, he had to be convinced she meant what she said. Seeing the beads of sweat all over his ever reddening face she moved a little closer and tugged on the tied belt of his dressing gown. "You seem very hot," she said softly as the belt released and his dressing gown fell loosely open.

The sight that greeted the lovely Maria was exactly what she expected the pasty saggy white body of a 70 year old man covered in grey hair and wrinkles. Wearing nothing more than a pair of very old baggy whitish grey underpants he looked revolting. She could see straight away what was on his mind from the huge bulge that formed a tent in them, and with the damp patch near the tip she wondered for a moment if perhaps she had been tricked. But quickly she realised she had no choice other than to carry on it wasn't worth the risk if she was wrong.

She continued the act and reluctantly placed her hand on the top of his hairy old thigh. She heard him draw a deep breath as her fingers reached around to the inside of it and moved slowly upwards. The old Priest just stared at her unable to believe what was happening. "Oh my dear girl," he whispered as he watched her sweet tender hand move slowly upwards until her delicate fingers brushed his heavy old balls through the skanky faded cotton.

Maria looked him in the eyes, but his stare was fixed on her hand. As it slowly crept upwards across the bulge in his underpants she watched his eyes roll back in his head until she could only see the whites. He let out a long sigh as her hand came to rest over it and her fingers extended along its length. The old man had never felt excitement like it, he couldn't believe what was happening as her fingers gently wrapped around it.

"Ooh that must be painful," she said softly as she began to fondle the pulsating hard thing through the grubby cotton pants. The old man could say nothing he had apparently momentarily lost the power of speech as Maria edged a little closer to him on the sofa. She could see him now looking at her chest his eyes looking like they could explode out of their sockets at any second. The silence was intense, it was as if neither wanted to say anything that might interrupt and stop what was happening.

"Oh yes," the dirty old man groaned as the busty beauty gripped his throbbing member tighter and began to gently massage it feeling her way up and down its length. Still he stared at her huge chest straining the buttons of her blouse and Maria had an idea of how she might get things over rather more quickly.

With the old Priests mouth now hanging open and the pooling saliva spilling over his bottom lip Maria knew she had to finish things soon before he tried to do something horrendous like kiss her...or even worse. So slowly she released the buttons of her blouse working from the top down. As she did the old man's face grew redder and he started to tremble uncontrollably as more and more of her spectacular cleavage slowly appeared before him. He couldn't believe his eyes as her blouse gave way to the outward thrust of her unbelievably huge young boobs in the sexiest bra he had ever seen. As they forced their way out into the open Maria spread her blouse open to expose them fully. The sight of her expensive looking bra made from interwoven black and purple silk and lace with her big firm breasts bulging from the delicate half cups was something he never in his wildest dreams thought he would ever see.

"Oh my good Lord," he whispered as he instinctively reached for them.

But Maria got there first and pushed his hand away with hers, "ah, ah, not yet," she said as she wagged her finger at him.

"Oh look at them," he sighed as he licked his slobbering lips. "Oh they're so big, oh just look at them, oh you lovely girl," he whispered. He was just about to beg her for a feel when breath was suddenly taken away as he felt the gorgeous 18 year old slip her hand inside his underpants. The sensation was out of this world and he knew he could actually cum at any moment as he felt her soft cool fingers wrapping themselves around his hot throbbing gristly erection. It was all just too much.

"Uuuuugh!" The old man groaned as she gripped it firmly and began to rub it up and down. "Oh God, God no!" the old man cried as he again reached for those phenomenal breasts in that lovely cock teasing bra. But Maria again swatted his hand away. "Uuuh, uh, uh, uuuh," he moaned in time to the rhythmic movement of her hand. Maria noticed his whole body seemed to shake and she knew he was already on the verge. He looked disgusting with dribble pouring down his chin and tears welling in his bulging red eyes. Perched on the edge of the sofa she crossed her legs causing her short skirt to stretch even tighter and ride even higher up her lovely smooth tanned thighs. The old man groaned his approval at the display as he struggled to take it all in.

Maria knew exactly what she was doing and as she leaned in a little closer the old man's lurid stare moved back to her beautiful big breasts now gently moving with the motion of her ever quickening hand.

"Oh God, oh my dear God, oh yes, yes, yes!" Again he reached forward and this time the beautiful 18 year old didn't swat him away. With his hands just inches from their prize he hesitated for a second not quite able to believe what he was about to do. Slowly his fingers touched the delicate lace bra spreading wider and wider over her luscious mounds. His excitement was off the scale and as he placed his palms against them he could control himself no more. He sank his fingers into the unbelievable firmness of those lovely big breasts and cried out as he squeezed and groped them through her bra. "OH GOD, OH GOD YES, UUUUUGH, YESSSSSSSSSS!" They felt just out of this world, so full and

. He couldn't believe it at long last after years and years of waiting, he finally had his hands on a pair of lovely big tits! Not only that but tits that belonged to the most beautiful 18 year old girl he had ever seen. It was all more than the old man could take and Maria suddenly felt his throbbing cock lurch in her hand as he started thrusting his hips up and down. She knew this was it and within seconds his underpants were suddenly full of dirty hot stinking sperm. "No! Oh no, no, no!" he cried. He hadn't wanted it to end so soon, he had only just started and wanted more, so much more. But his level of excitement was such that it was completely beyond his control. Despite his disappointment it did feel so incredibly good to have such a huge load pumped from his desperate old cock by such a sweet and beautiful girl.

Maria was shocked at the speed but obviously relieved and wanting to make sure that was it she took the time to massage and pump his pulsating dirty old erection until his balls were completely rid of every last drop. Gasping for breath the old man muttered, "oh they're so lovely, oh yes, so lovely," as he continued to fondle and maul her huge boobs. After just a few more seconds Maria lifted her hand from inside his pants and felt a little sick at the sight of all the globs of this old man's thick creamy spunk strung between her fingers. Without waiting she stood up and headed off to the kitchen to wash her hands leaving the old man sitting there with his hands in the air where her breasts were moments before.

Still the dirty old sod couldn't take his eyes off her he could see her through the door standing at the sink washing her hands. With her tight little skirt still rucked up showing perhaps more than it should and her bra encased boobs thrusting out from her open blouse he found himself, not really surprisingly, still in a very excited state. She looked so incredible, those curves defied belief and all dressed up as she was he couldn't resist reaching down and giving his spunk sodden old cock a crafty little rub.

As Maria came back into the room and threw him a cloth to clean himself up with, she thought it was all over. Imagine her surprise when she saw him with his hand in his pants blatantly playing with himself. She wanted to tell him he was disgusting but had to remember her act and the whole reason she had done this in the first place. As he took the cloth he pulled the frayed old waistband of his pants down showing the mess that had been created. As he started to clean himself up Maria got a shock to see he was still quite hard! She hadn't reckoned on the desperation of a sex starved old man who had been waiting his entire life for a moment like this, a moment that he never in his wildest dreams thought he would live to see. As he mopped up the spunky mess Maria wasted no time in telling him she had an appointment and had to go. The dirty old boy just watched her sexy ass leave the room as she went out to the hall for her coat. Without another word a few seconds went by before he heard the door slamming shut, she had gone out.

The elderly Priest just slumped back in the sofa and watched the television. Unable to think of anything else he had no idea what was on he was too busy going over what had just happened. He couldn't quite believe it, things like this just never happened to someone like him. Feeling quite lazy he just sat there staring into space not even aware that he had his hand inside his old pants gently stroking his ever stiffening cock. After a while and with a smile on his face he drifted back off to sleep his mind full of images of the gorgeous Maria.

The next thing he knew he was waking up and several hours had gone by, something that happens more and more often at his age. Staggering to his feet the old man shrugged off his now crusty old underpants leaving them on the floor where he stood. Still with Maria on his mind he went and got himself a much needed glass of water. Standing at the sink the dirty old boy didn't even realise he was carelessly stroking his swelling erection while still thinking about what had happened earlier.

The old man went back through and took a seat back on the sofa. As he made himself comfortable he heard the back door and Maria came back in from wherever she had been. She came into the room and taking her coat off lay it over the back of one of the dining chairs. There was an awkward few moments where neither of them spoke and Maria just stood there watching the television unsure what else to do. Of course all that the old Priest could do was drink in the vision of curvaceous busty loveliness standing before him in that short tight skirt and straining blouse. With a now full blown erection concealed under his dressing gown he threw caution to the wind and asked her to come and sit beside him.

He was quite surprised after what had happened to see Maria give him a rather disgusted look before announcing she needed to get something to eat. Her reaction to him threw the old boy for a moment but despite that he still couldn't help watching that cheeky bum sway in that tight skirt as she went back through to the kitchen. Of course he knew she didn't really find him attractive, but he had hoped she might continue pretending that she did. He was still in turmoil however and struggling to control the insatiable urges coursing through his clogged up old veins. He knew how lucky he had been so far to enjoy what he had, it was more than most could ever hope for, but he wanted more, so much more, he wanted to enjoy her entirely.

His struggling with his urges was made all the more difficult as he watched her preparing herself a sandwich through the opened kitchen door. Those curves really did defy belief and no matter how many times he saw them he could never quite get over them, especially when emphasised by such tightly fitted clothing.

Maria was fully aware that he was watching her the whole time and as she came through to sit at the table to eat she felt extremely uncomfortable. As she sat down she clasped the hem of her short skirt and crossed one leg over the other. She had no idea but the old boy was nursing a seriously throbbing hard-on, one that he was becoming increasingly eager to relieve. As the lovely 18 year old sat eating the 70 year old pervert couldn't take his eyes off that short skirt and the generous length of thigh he was being treated to. He even noticed every time she leaned forward to take a mouthful of her sandwich her huge round boobs were squashed against the edge of the table...God she was driving him crazy.

Soon she had finished and the old boy was again treated to the sight of her incredible ass heading off into the kitchen. This time he got to his feet and with his eyes burning into her followed her through, with the ridiculously obvious tent in his dressing gown and hungry look on his face there was no doubt what he had in mind. As she put her plate into the sink he came and stood close behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders making her jump. Standing head and shoulders taller than the dark haired lovely the dirty old boy kissed her on top of the head, the intoxicating scent of her soft hair filling his nostrils. Maria just froze as he stroked her long hair all the way down her back.

"Ooh you're so beautiful," he whispered into her ear. As he did his hand went lower and gripped that cheeky ass that he had been endlessly drooling over. "Oh God that's tight," he hissed as he filled his palm with one perfectly rounded cheek and gave it a hearty squeeze. It was then that she felt his erection digging into her lower back, and in a moment of panic she tried to break free. But at that instant he moved his hand to her waist and held her tight as his other hand reached around for her huge boobs. "Oh come on, please," he sighed as he started rubbing himself up against her. He was too strong and she couldn't stop him as he roughly groped them through her blouse. "Oh you know what you're doing," he chided, "look how big they are, ooh and so firm," he moaned as his dirty big hand mauled and massaged them.

His excitement was now at fever pitch and as the busty beauty tried to turn to escape his grabbing hands he somehow managed to pin her against the sink and thrust his hand up her skirt.

"No!" Maria cried, "No, please, no!"

"Oh come on, you're driving me crazy," he replied as he puffed and panted all over her face trying to kiss her. Squirming and wriggling she tried to break free but he was so determined it was impossible, his hands were everywhere grabbing and groping her all over. "Oh yes, yes, oh come on," he again said as he continued to try and kiss her.

Then suddenly in the struggle Maria brought her stiletto down on his foot causing him to jump back in pain. Before he could do anything she ran from the room and quickly headed off upstairs leaving him cursing and limping around the kitchen.

But he wasn't done yet, he was now in far too aroused. Hearing she had gone straight into the bathroom the elderly Priest took himself upstairs too. He couldn't just leave things at that, he wanted to continue to make the most of this once in a lifetime opportunity. He didn't know how but he just knew something deep inside him was telling him he had to do something, he had to take the chance, it was now or never.

Maria came out of the bathroom and as she entered her room she was shocked to see the old Priest sitting on the edge of her bed. Trying a change of track she started telling him she wasn't in the mood and he would have to leave, words he really didn't want to hear. "Look, come on," she continued in that increasingly sexy sounding east European accent, "I need to get undressed now!" These on the other hand were words he did want to hear.

"Oh stop messing around!" He snapped as without warning he reached out and took hold of her wrist pulling her towards him. Maria could see the state he was in from the look on his face as he stared straight at her huge boobs. She saw his eyes widen as they came closer and so she quickly grabbed his wrist with her free hand and sinking her nails in pulled herself free. As she quickly stepped back out of his reach she realised from the look of anger on his reddening face that perhaps that wasn't such a good idea.

"What was that earlier?" He snapped, "I thought you wanted it?"

"I...erm, I," she didn't quite know what to say as he continued his rant.

"I'm starting to get very angry with you young lady," he said rubbing his wrist, "now come here!"

Maria did nothing she knew where this was all going to lead if she wasn't careful. Then she became more concerned as she saw the expression on his face change from one of anger to one of what can only be described as smugness. Still he eyed her up and down as he stood up and shrugged off his tatty old dressing gown. She felt sick at the sight of his now completely naked geriatric body, and if that wasn't bad enough she could now clearly see the state of his excitement. His gnarled old cock was as stiff as a board pointing straight at her. The shiny purple head weeping the clear slimy fluid building in those old balls hanging heavy in that dirty hairy old sack between his legs. He was disgusting and Maria knew there was no way she could pretend anymore, she would have to find another way of stopping him from carrying out his idea of confessing all to the police.

But then things took a far more sinister turn, he said something that chilled her to the bone, something she hadn't seen coming.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Don't you think I know?"

"Know? Know w...what?" The busty 18 year old asked nervously.

"The real reason you don't want the police involved."

She looked puzzled, she had a good idea where he was going but didn't want to believe it.

"You shouldn't be here! You're in the country illegally aren't you?" She said nothing, she didn't know what to say. "Well I'm starting to think it's my duty to inform the authorities," he went on as he licked his lips with his gaze fixed on her incredible curves.

That was it! Maria's heart sank this was the very last thing she wanted. She quickly realised her aunt must have told him so he had to have known all along, the dirty rotten sod! She had to think fast, he now held all the cards and no matter what it took she couldn't allow him to turn her in. She knew she had just two chances, the first was to appeal to his better nature, but despite being a Priest she knew he didn't really have one. So she would have to resort to the second, the one that kept her out of trouble earlier even though it was a prospect that she really didn't relish the thought of. But it was either that or face the consequences of being arrested and almost certainly being sent back home to God knows what.