A Foreign Exchange at Christmas.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

Now the disgusting old man had pulled her panties aside and his tongue had joined his finger in its assault on her delicate pussy. He was amazed at how wet she was and knew he couldn't wait any longer, he had to fuck her!

Suddenly he positioned himself over her with his arms locked straight so he could look down over her gorgeous body.

"Ooh play with them fuckin' tits.......go on!" He didn't need to tell her twice as Maria brought her hands up and she started to massage her massive boobs. "Oh fuck yes, look at that, LOOK AT THAT!" The sight before him was one he had only ever dared dream of, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

It was then that he pushed his throbbing erection against her wet pussy lips. He let out a huge long groan as he forced it into the tightness of her virgin cunt.

The sheer excitement was all over his ugly contorted old face as he pushed himself in ever deeper. It felt like nothing he had ever known. Despite being soaking in her juices it was still so incredibly tight that he had to pull back a little every time before he could push it in further.

Soon he was up to the hilt, and started ramming away into her faster and faster, his old cock being gripped tighter than it had ever been.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck fuck fuck!" He cried as he pounded into her with sweat running off him.

This was not the way Maria planned to lose her virginity but she couldn't help the feelings racing through her body. The feel of a mans hard cock buried deep in her pussy was more amazing than she had ever imagined it to be. Sure he was an ugly dirty old man and she was a beautiful 18 year old who could have her pick of any man she wanted, but this was how it was and it was happening now, and his cock did feel good.

The old man collapsed on top of her and started to slobber all over her face and mouth. Maria didn't want that and so pushed his head down to her tits as she took them in her hands and fed them to him. As he sucked and chewed on her nipples she felt her juices increase and so she drew her knees up towards her shoulders to allow him in even deeper. He plunged in and out of her over and over again, every time he thrust into her she felt his old balls slam against her ass.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around her and rolled over onto his back so she was now on top. She raised herself up so her huge tits were dangling right above his face. He wasted no time in going to work on them, groping and squeezing them with his hands while he sucked and chewed on them with his mouth.

Maria now found she was loving it and started to ride up and down on his cock. This didn't go unnoticed by the old boy who reached behind and grabbed her peachy ass and squeezed her cheeks they bounced up and down.

Just then Maria started to moan loudly and, with her eyes closed, her movement got more and more frantic. She suddenly sat up straight grinding herself hard against him, his cock buried in her right up to the hilt. He just lay there watching in total awe as she squeezed and massaged her tits with her hands clearly in the throws of an orgasm. Her entire body shuddered as she let out a shriek and shouted something in her own language. She thrashed around on top of him for a few more moments and at the same time the old man felt fluid pour from within her all over his balls.

Soon she calmed and he just looked at her with a grin on his face. Just then he pulled her face down to his and said, "you enjoyed that didn't you." Then without giving her a moment to gather herself he kissed her hard on the mouth and started ramming his cock into her hard and fast like a piston.

"N....no...no m....more," Maria begged as he mercilessly powered into her.

"Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm he moaned as he kissed her hard and rough, his tongue exploring deep inside her sweet young mouth. "Oh fuck I'm coming I'm coming," he cried. His hands were all over her feeling every gorgeous part of her fine body as he thrust himself in and out of her tight wet cunt like a man possessed.

"YES YES AAAAAAAARGH YES!!!!" At that moment he felt his balls tighten and his spunk thunder up through his cock and straight into her waiting pussy. Load after load emptied into her as the old man wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. His body jerked and twitched with every expulsion of his hot sticky seed.

He continued to hold her tight until he had squeezed every last drop he had to give into her. Then all too soon he released her from his grip, he had no strength left in his body.

Maria took this as a sign and after waiting for a few more minutes she carefully lifted herself off him. His now limp cock flopped out of her hole followed by a small torrent of fluid.

She got to her feet and went to look out through the spy hole in the front door, the coast was clear. At long last she was able to leave...

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers