A Foreign Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Robin's large cock spread her pussy, my own offering and stamina was lacking so after a few minutes Ember turned to me and ordered "Use your mouth to eat my pussy!" I used my mouth and fingers to stimulate her to moaning again, tasting her sweet flavors mixed with his saltiness. She was sensitive and came quickly, quivering as Robin played with her breasts. We fell asleep again.

I woke slowly that morning, with an immense boner, dreaming I was receiving a blowjob. As I awoke, I found to my delight that I was - Amber was on her hands and knees over me, her soft moans escaping around my cock as her body rocked to Robin's thrusts, her soft heavy breasts brushing my scrotum. She came again and again on his substantial penis and I came in her mouth, and his legs shook and he fell next to me on the bed. She lay between us, breathing heavy and licking the cum from her lips.

"I think I am done now, honey" she whispered. I led her home on shaking legs and put her in a bubble bath. I sponged her legs and back and breasts and washed her hair. Then we went to sleep in our own bed. When I awoke, she was still sleeping, her hand and head on my chest, and a smile on her face.

12