A Forest Walk

Story Info
Picnic turns into a bondage day in the forest.
1.6k words
3.43
45.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i have been waiting for two weeks for this, a whole day with my Master. He had told me to be free for the day, and to organise a picnic for U/us. So i have been planning what to take, organising all His favourite things to please Him. All week now i have been watching the weather forecast, hoping and hoping it will be fine and W/we can have the day out as planned. And today the sky is clear, well apart from a few fluffy white clouds, and the sun is out.... perfect!

What to wear? i like to dress in a way that pleases Him, and that allows Him easy access to my body, but i also like to dress in a way that makes me look as good as i can for Him. Now being an H cup my breasts do need a little support but He does not like them to be covered, for obvious reasons. But this week i got a new one, and i think this one will please Him, it just sits under them, lifting them up as though presenting them on a plate... how can He object? Add to that my trainers, a cotton knee-length skirt and a thin button through blouse and i feel presentable.

At last!! i can see His car outside. i grab the bag of goodies and run down the steps to join Him, sliding gracefully into the passenger seat and kissing His hand in greeting. He smiles at my eagerness, greets me and puts the car in motion. i know better than to ask where W/we are heading, that is His department, so i sit back to enjoy the journey, and just being with Him.

After a while He pulls into a quieter lane, alongside a forest, coming to a stop in a lay-by area next to a gate. "Cuffs," He instructs (He had told me to bring the wrist cuffs with me). i take them from the bag and put them on, buckling them into place. Waiting till He gets out of the car, i then scramble out, lifting the picnic bag out too. He takes my hand and leads me through the gate and along the path leading into the forest.

Soon He leads me onto a quieter path, deeper into the forest, and to no track at all, just the forest undergrowth under O/our feet. He gives a simple command, "Remove Your top." i gasp and look at Him. Seeing He means it, my fingers go to my buttons and nervously unfasten them. Pulling my arms out of the sleeves i look at His face, hoping to find a smile and a reassurance that He was teasing me. There is none. He tells me to put the top in the bag, and i do, crossing my arms in front of me. Again He take my hand and W/we walk a little further. i am so self-conscious... what if there is somebody else in the forest? The command is given, "Remove your bra." Desperately wanting to say no, i still obey Him without the hesitation this time as i know He means it. Again i am told to place it in the bag and W/we walk on. This time He tells me to remove my skirt. Trembling, i do as He says, placing the skirt in the bag. This time He takes my hands behind my back, clipping the cuffs together. He attaches a lead and draws it between my thighs... a sure way to ensure i will keep up with Him. And W/we continue O/our walk.

All i am wearing now is my trainers. And the cuffs... with that lead rubbing against my pussy as W/we walk and my breasts bouncing. And i feel very vulnerable, exposed, helpless.

W/we stop and He fastens the lead to a branch while He attaches ropes to a couple of tree trunks. my arms are then stretched out to either side and the cuffs attached to the ropes. "Spread your legs," He instructs, and i do. He takes the ankle cuffs from the bag and uses them to secure my legs to the tree trunks too. He then settles back to enjoy the picnic, watching me squirming, aware of the slightest noise.

Once He has eaten and drunk His fill, He stands up, removes His belt and approaches me. After holding the belt to my lips to be kissed, and reminding me that if i scream others in the forest may hear, He moves behind me. i hear the sound just before i feel the impact, the red hot heat of the weal rising instantly as He lays the first stripe across my ass. This is followed by nine more. By the last few i am really struggling to not cry out and guttural groans escape my mouth.

He moves around me to stand in front, lifting my breasts, pinching the nipples hard and making me gasp. "These next," He smiles. "Master, please no... i know i will scream if You belt them." But my pleading is of no consequence and three hard strokes of the belt are delivered to each, the last falling directly on my nipples and eliciting screams.

Silence... for a few moments W/we are both silent, listening for signs that anyone has heard. Nothing. i relax for a moment, only to scream again as the belt is brought up to strike me on my pussy. He reaches down and roughly stimulates me, judging when i am close to orgasm and pulling His hand away. Again the belt is brought up and the impact is worse this time. He repeats the stimulation and the belt three more times, leaving me extremely aroused, and very sore.

The rope is taken from the wrist cuffs and He pushes me down to my knees, legs still spread wide. i am presented with Master's cock, and joyfully start to kiss it, working from the tip to the base, covering it with kisses. Then i lick it, from base to tip, swirling my tongue around it, enjoying the taste of His precum. He then pushes His cock into my mouth, gathering my hair into His hand and guiding the rhythm, the pace, the depth. Using my mouth for His pleasure. As He becomes more aroused He pushes His cock down into my throat. i gasp, struggle a little, but He maintains the pressure on my hair, fucking my throat. And then i get my reward, my picnic, my Master's cum, and savour every drop, knowing i have pleased Him.

"Good girl."

Master pulls me to my feet and refastens the cuffs. He then takes from the bag my clothes, and a blindfold. Smiling He explains the rules of the game. He will hide my things. i then have 15 minutes to find them. If i find them all in the time limit i may dress here for the walk back. If i do not, then i must walk back naked until He says i may dress. The blindfold is then put in place.

Suddenly every sound is more audible. i am more aware than ever that i am naked, bound spread-eagled, helpless and with marks on my ass and breasts from the belt. i can hear movement and hope, seriously hope, it is my Master. i tell myself that Master must still be here, He would not put me in danger, but humiliation? He may do that.

Hands run over my tits, my ass, my pussy. i can hardly breathe. When they stop the blindfold is removed and i spin my head round to see my Master grinning at me. "Nervous subbie?" He asks. i nod, "yes Master." He sets the timer on His watch and releases me from my bondage to search for my clothes. i set about the search, looking rather desperately for my things. At the first call of "Five minutes!" i am still empty handed. And at the second call of "Ten minutes". Crying now i scramble through the undergrowth. At last!! i see my skirt and retrieve it. No sign though of my top or my bra when i hear the alarm sound on His watch.

Hearing His command to go to him i do, and show my find. He takes the skirt from me and places it in the bag, showing me that my other things are already in there. He had hidden them in the bag! Fastening my cuffs behind me again, and putting the lead in place, He gives me a hug and whispers, "Be brave," before setting off back through the forest. This time the lead is rubbing where i have been belted, but the resultant ache is arousing and it is difficult to concentrate on walking. All too soon W/we reach the small pathways, and i am still naked. W/we can see through the trees to the main path. Surely He will not have me walk all the way to the car without my clothes.

He stops, and takes out my skirt, telling me that since i found it, i may now wear it. The lead is removed and i step into my skirt as He pulls it up to my waist. The cuffs stay on so i can not cover my breasts, as He takes my elbow and leads me out onto the main path and down towards the road. When W/we reach the car He opens the driver's door and gets in, leaving me exposed at the side of the road for a few moments before reaching across and opening the passenger door. i scramble in as elegantly as possible. He reaches over, grabs my hair and pulls my head back to kiss me deeply, the Master's kiss, before unclipping the cuffs and handing me my top to put on.

"Well done little one, you have pleased Me," He smiled as W/we set off on the journey home.