A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a finger lightly touch my left shin near the blanket's edge. I stayed still. It tickled back and forth. "She's out to the world. The first time she ever drank anything a few weeks ago, the same thing happened. She's just not used to it – she drank too much, and stayed asleep through Rob and I getting up."

"Well, at least she wasn't starkers then."

Kristi didn't respond at once and my heart began to race. Was she going to tell Pandora? Did I want anyone else to know about that event?

Kristi spoke again, "Well, to tell you the truth, she was so drunk, when I woke up I found her naked downstairs and her clothes strewn about." Kristi started giggling, "Go get her purse. I want to show you something." Oh my god. I'd put the photos on my phone – the ones Kristi took on hers and sent me. The ones from that morning that I was sleeping naked on the living room floor. Why had I done that – and Kristi knew too – OK, it was so that I could look at them wherever I was. The showed me naked to the world, exposed in every way. I'd knew I should have deleted them.

Pandora returned, "Here, what are you looking for?"

"There it is," Kristi said over the thump of my purse on the floor, "I took photos the morning after her drinking binge. I took them on her camera, and I don't think she even realizes they're there. I'm waiting for her to find them on her own. Have a look – but promise not to tell anyone."

I was mortified. And very excited. I was tingling and fighting the desire to moan, to squirm, to touch myself. "Oh my god. These are so hot. She was passed out while you did this? And has no idea they were even taken?"

"Nope. She got snotty the night before when I was going off to bed, so I figured she could use a surprise. Anyway, I'll put this away and we can wake them up."

"Wait." What did Pandora want? Perhaps we could take some more pictures on her phone. To surprise her. She was pretty sarcastic last night." The last was said almost as a question and I suspect Pandora was hoping that Kristi would take that line of reasoning.

"Ha. Sure. Let's do it. She's out of it, and I suspect he is too. Here, you use the camera." Oh god. And Joey was listening to all of this, maybe even watching through barely parted eyelids. "Now, let's just make sure they're out of it." I felt a rough shake of my leg. Then my hip was pushed. "She's out of it."

Pandora responded, "So is he," from over by Joey.

And then I listened to them, "Here, take a picture of the whole room so you can see both of them under their blankets. Joey looks so cute with his arm over his eyes like that and his mouth hanging open. And is that morning wood I see through his blanket?"

"OK, take a picture of me beside her." I heard laughing as, presumably, a few pictures were taken. "Now you."

"OK, let's take a peek under here." And I felt Kristi's fingers touch my shin. Thankful for her warning, I didn't move. I felt the blanket sliding up my legs. It reached just inches below my bare pussy. "Take a shot from here. Yeah, like that."

"Point it this way, up, yeah...very sexy." There whispers kept going as they took pictures. "Shall I slide it up more?" Oh please, yes. "OK, let's do it." I felt the blanket slide up more and knew my most private areas were on display, especially with one leg folded and foot pressing against the opposite leg's knee. I was open to the world.

"Wow." And more pictures were taken. The blanket slid more. Slowly. "Slow down. There. Keep going."

"She's going to be so surprised. You're sure she won't be mad?"

"No, she believes that if you do something publicly, you're accountable for it. Take this shot."

She was painting a backstory for me that could provide her with many opportunities to take control of me, to embarrass me, and use me for her entertainment while showing me off.

The blanket was now above my breasts, and the chilly morning air explained, I hoped, my hard nipples and goose bumps. There was silence now apart from the odd, "Nice", "Over here", "Another." How many photographs were they going to take?

"It's so sexy seeing her naked there, with him only a few feet away totally unknowing. And look, he's still got that pup-tent in his blanket."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I was seemingly forgotten as, presumably, they began to take pictures of Joey laying there. They started with whispers, "Joey. Wake up." A few seconds later, "See, he's out. Let's see what's under that blanket."

"Wait, pull it this way so that it looks like it just slid off in case he starts waking up." I noticed that they didn't bother to cover me up at all in case he started waking up. I was ok with that. I didn't dare open my eyes, though I wanted to see what they were seeing. "Take some photos on her phone, she'll love the surprise."

"Wow, look, without the blanket it's really poking up."

"Take another photo."

"Look, you can see his cock through the fly, it's huge."

"Don't....he'll wake up."

"Shhh..." What were they doing?

"Push the fabric just a bit more."

"Wow. It is gorgeous. Susan may turn out to be a lucky girl." Pandora sounded like she was talking about Joey's cock.

More pictures, I suspect were being taken, "Come take another from over here."

"Nice, you can see her naked body, and his cock popping out of his fly. I can't believe you pushed the fabric off it like that. But I'm glad." God how I wanted to look.

"OK, put the phone away for now to surprise and shock her another day."

"What next?"

NEXT? What more could they do to me? To us?

"OK, but first, take a photo of me beside each of them, and I'll take one of you." Oh, Pandora was really getting into this.

***

12