A Four-Night Education in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lamai sat behind me and poured some baby oil on her hand and rubbed in on my anus. I could feel some of the cool oil running down my balls. Lamai started rubbing the oil around on my scrotum, squeezing my balls gently as she stroked them. My cock was getting stiff. Then she poured a little more oil on her hand and started rubbing it over my cock. Up and down her hands went, massaging my cock. The baby oil lubricant was something new to me and the lubrication provided new sensations. Her soft hands were making my cock stiffer and stiffer.

She judged me pretty well. As I was reaching the point where I thought I might ejaculate at any time, she slid her finger into my anus and started massaging my prostate through my rectum, all the while stroking my cock. It only took a few seconds until I started to cum. The pressure of Lamai's wiggling finger was squeezing semen from my prostate into my ejaculate stream. I don't think I've ever ejaculated more, and I don't recall any more powerful muscular contractions of my cock and anus when I ejaculated. It felt like I had ejaculated a cupful, although it was much less, I'm sure. Never had I felt so sexually spent as I did then.

Lamai crawled onto the bed next to me and smiled, "You like?"

"Yes, you really set me off that time."

"We do again?"

"Not now Lamai. You'll kill me."

I walked rubbery-legged to the shower and we showered together yet again. We dried each other with the fluffy hotel towels.

Since we'd spent most of the day in the heat, walking around temples and shrines, I was exhausted. Not only had Lamai worn me out sexually, my feet felt as if I'd walked ten miles. We lay naked on the bed to take a nap. The moving air from the overhead fan felt cool on our damp bodies.

About an hour later, I awakened with an urge to urinate. It was late afternoon. Lamai was still asleep, beside me, lying on her back with her hair tousled about, one hand on her abdomen and her other arm stretched above her head.

I quietly rolled out of bed, trying not to awaken her, on my way to the bathroom. At the bottom of the bed, I stopped to admire the beautiful sleeping Asian Venus who had given me so much carnal delight. I watched her sleep for a couple minutes. A faint smile crossed her lips. Her left leg was straight, but her right leg was bent with the outside of her thigh and calf on the bed, her right foot on her left knee, which opened her pussy slightly. As I gaped at her bare pussy, I couldn't help but feast my eyes on the folds of her inner labia and clitoral hood. Just watching my naked Lamai sleeping on the bed gave me an erection.

She reached down with the hand that had been on her abdomen and rubbed her pussy a couple of times and then let out a sigh, but remained sleeping. I continued on to the bathroom and relieved myself. On returning to the bedroom, Lamai was was still asleep. I stopped again for a couple more minutes to ogle my naked friend.

Since Lamai was still sleeping, I thought I'd lie down beside her for a little while and close my eyes until she awakened. I hadn't intended to go to sleep, but sometime later I awoke with one of those, 'Where the hell am I?' moments. It took several seconds to realize I was in my Bangkok hotel room, next to Lamai. The inside of the hotel room was very dark. I arose from the bed and walked to the balcony door where there was enough street light to read my watch. It read 9:05--we must have been more tired than we thought.

I think I awakened Lamai, because she started to stir. She sat up in bed, stretched, and rubbed her eyes. Now that we were both awake, I turned on a lamp next to the bed and asked Lamai if she'd like to get something to eat. She said she was hungry, so we both dressed and went down to the street. Lamai said she knew of a restaurant that stayed open late.

We caught a tuk-tuk and Lamai directed the driver to an area with a large number of gaudy neon signs. It appeared to be a bar district with many of the bars advertising girlie shows. Lamai said something to the driver and he stopped and let us out in front of a small restaurant. We went in and enjoyed a delicious Thai meal. It reminded me of a spicy version of Kung Pao chicken.

Over our meal, Lamai asked if I'd like to see a Thai floor show. "Sure," I said, having never seen one. After we dined, we walked down the street to a nightclub with large neon sign out front. On the facade, garish posters advertised the floor show entertainers.

When we stepped inside, we could hear loud music blaring from the first floor bar. Several scantily-clad, young Thai women met us inside the door of the dimly-lit club. One of them said the floor show was $3 US apiece. I paid for both of us, and we were led upstairs to the second floor. The floor show began at 11 PM, but we arrived about half an hour early, so few patrons had yet arrived. We were seated at a table near the stage. A cute Thai waitress wearing a pair of net stockings, a small bikini bottom, and a skimpy bra came by and took our drink orders.

A few minutes later our drinks arrived; I had a Singha beer and Lamai had a rum and Coke. I paid for our drinks and left a tip for the waitress. As it grew closer to show time, the audience quickly filled all the tables.

The master of ceremonies stepped on-stage at 11 PM and introduced the first act--six busty, good-looking, young women dancers dressed in bikinis. They wore feathered head dresses and carried feather fans. They danced and swayed to loud recorded music provided by a disk jockey.

I thought they looked sexy. Lamai leaned across the table and whispered, "They lady boys."

At first I didn't believe her, but then I noticed they had bulges under their bikini bottoms where women don't. Even though they had nice breasts, the more I watched them, it became apparent they really weren't women at all.

The next act was a man and woman who came on stage dressed in formal wear. The man wore a tuxedo and the woman was wearing an evening gown. They danced to a waltz for a couple minutes. Then they stopped and slowly started undressing each other. When they undressed to their underwear, they retreated behind a back-lighted screen, so we could only see them in silhouette.

Through the screen we could see them remove their underwear. The man's shadow showed he had an erect cock at least a foot long.

Lamai whispered, "Not real."

The woman stroked his cock and seemed to take it in her mouth. Then she lay down, and it looked as if they were having sex, with the man withdrawing his cock nearly all the way before pushing it back into the woman, who moaned and cried out every time he appeared to push it in. After a couple minutes, the man began stroking faster and the woman moaned louder.

When she shrieked to an obvious orgasm, the back-light went dark and the master of ceremonies introduced the next act, three female strippers with large breasts in sequined bikinis. They danced suggestively to the music on stage for a few minutes, then took off their bras. They came into the crowd and danced around some of the tables near the stage, before returning to the stage. When one of the strippers came past our table, I noticed she didn't have any bulges in her bikini bottom, as the lady boys did.

While we were watching the strippers, Lamai slipped one foot out of her sandal and placed it in my crotch. She began wiggling her toes and rubbing them along the length of my cock. I looked around and everyone was watching the strippers, so I opened my legs a little more and let Lamai have her fun.

The strippers danced a couple more minutes before removing their bikini bottoms. The three strippers stood in a line and the middle one did half a cartwheel so she was standing on her hands. The other two caught and held her in an upside-down position. She spread her legs so they looked like a "Y." The stripper closest to her pussy appeared to lick it, while the upside down one moaned something in Thai. Those in the audience who spoke Thai laughed, but not speaking Thai, I didn't catch the joke.

Lamai tried to explain it, but I still didn't get it. I suppose it was an inside Thai joke. The two who were holding the upside down stripper turned her loose and they danced naked on stage for a couple more minutes before they ran off the stage as the spotlights faded.

I thought the next act was unique. First, we heard the whistling music of "Bridge on the River Kwai." The spotlights illuminated the left side of the stage, but no one appeared. Finally, three strange "potato head" figures came from behind the curtain; they had large "bulging eyes." Their "mouths" were whistling the music. My attention was torn between the act on the stage and Lamai's toes rubbing my now stiff cock.

It took a little while to realize I was watching three topless female dancers. White makeup had been applied to their areolae and and black makeup to their nipples, so their breasts became the "bulging eyes." Red lipstick around their navels made it look like whistling "mouths." They moved their bellies in and out with the music, so it appeared they were whistling. Huge floppy hats covered the dancers' heads and shoulders. The audience couldn't see their arms because they held them above their shoulders. Around their hips and legs, they wore costumes that looked like caricature men's suits, with fake arms dangling from the slapstick suit about their mid-thigh. They were quite a hit with the audience.

The last act was a young Thai woman whom I thought was an ordinary stripper. She came on-stage with a blue sequined cube about two feet on a side. As the music played, she danced around the cube, removing parts of her costume until she was topless. Then she stood on top of the cube and faced away from the audience. When she removed the bottom of her costume, she was only wearing a pair of high-heeled shoes.

The master of ceremonies came from off-stage and brought her a cigarette. He lit her cigarette and walked off the stage. She took a couple puffs off the cigarette, then slowly turned around. Next, she placed the cigarette in her pussy and sucked smoke into it. Then she removed the cigarette, squatted down, and blew smoke rings from her pussy. I was amazed at the control she had. The stripper blew smoke rings several times.

The master of ceremonies came back on-stage a second time and handed the smoke-ring lady four ping-pong balls. She remained in a squatting position and put a ping-pong ball into her mouth (apparently to wet it). Then she put it in her pussy and coughed, tightening her abdominal muscles. The ping-pong ball popped nearly ten feet into the audience. She did the same for the other three ping-pong balls. A drunken male in the audience caught one of the ping-pong balls, put it in his mouth, and tried to blow it back to her, but it didn't go five feet.

As far as the floor show went, I thought it was more a sex show than floor show, but interesting, nonetheless. We left the night club well after midnight. Another tuk-tuk took us back to the hotel. Lamai and I arrived back to my room around 1 AM. We'd barely closed the door behind us, when Lamai began removing her clothing.

"We fuck now?" Those were the first words out of her mouth.

Before I had a chance to answer, Lamai was unbuttoning my shirt. It only took her a minute to remove my shirt and tug my slacks and shorts to the floor.

In short order, Lamai was lying naked, on her back, in the bed with a condom in her hand. I followed her to the bed and was on my hands and knees next to her right hip. I put my lips on her right nipple and began flicking and twiddling it with my tongue. Then I started playing with her pussy. When I found her clitoris, she let out little moans of delight. I diddled her clitoris a few more minutes, then her hand found my cock. As I leaned forward to lick her left breast, she started stroking my cock. Within just a few seconds, she had it stiff as a baseball bat. A few more seconds, and she'd unrolled the condom over it.

"OK. Now we fuck?"

I took that to mean she really wanted it now, so I moved between her thighs. As soon as I entered her, she pushed my shoulders upwards and put her ankles on my shoulders. This was another new sex position for me. I discovered my penetration felt different, her pussy seemed a little tighter somehow than in the missionary position, and that must have been what she wanted. When I thrust in and out, her labia seemed to compress around my shaft gripping my cock more firmly.

As in our earlier sexual couplings, she started exercising her pussy muscles. I slowed my rhythm, because I wanted to enjoy sex with her as long as possible, without climaxing. However, it was difficult to remain in a slow rhythm when my sex partner's pussy was pulsing and tugging and massaging my cock the way hers was. I was unable to hold out against the clasping, massaging, and kneading she was giving my cock. I erupted into the condom as I felt her begin her climax.

We finally collapsed together in a pool of sweat. As before, we showered together and went to bed. We lay together naked, face-to-face with Lamai's breasts against my chest and my cock against her abdomen. It only took a few minutes for me to drift off.

The following morning, Lamai was again my alarm clock. My first conscious feeling was that of Lamai straddling my chest, with her sucking my cock. When I opened my eyes, her knees were on either side of my chest, and I was looking up at her pussy, just a few inches from my face. I don't know where she found all her energy. At daybreak, she was wide awake and ready to go. I felt so tired from the night before, I was barely able to raise my head to lick her pussy.

Her first words were, "You like alarm clock?"

"Yes Lamai, you're the best alarm clock I've ever had."

Lamai's eager mouth and tongue were as adept as her pussy muscles. She laughed and continued working on my cock until it was difficult for me to hold back. Her tongue mercilessly licked under the glans and around the rim of my cock. I could feel my scrotum tighten as Lamai massaged my testicles with her nimble fingers. My body shuddered as I came in her mouth. Shortly afterwards my cock went limp, and I was nearly spent at 6 AM.

I continued using my tongue on her clitoris while I inserted two fingers in her wet pussy and pumped them in and out of her. Her little clitoris started pushing itself from between the folds and I could flip it around with my tongue. A short time later I could feel her legs tremble, as I continued working on it with my tongue. Then I could see and feel her pussy throbbing as she reached her climax. A dozen pussy throbs later, she collapsed on me and rolled off on her side.

Lamai turned around lying next to me. I turned toward her slightly and felt her nipples against my chest. She placed one knee between my legs and I caught it between my thighs. Her body was steaming. We both lay there, skin to skin, in each others' arms for about twenty minutes, calming down from our climaxes.

Finally, I said, "Shower?"

Lamai scooted off the bed and we both headed for the shower. After our shower we dried off and I again ordered breakfast for us. Lamai asked what I wanted to do, and I said I'd like to shop for Thai sapphires that I'd heard about.

Lamai said, "I take you sapphire shop, OK?"

After breakfast, Lamai and I rented a tuk-tuk. She said Tommy's Gems was the best place to shop for sapphires. When we arrived at Tommy's Gems, Tommy welcomed Lamai as an old friend. She introduced me to Tommy, and in short order I was given first class treatment. Tommy asked one of his assistants to bring me a cold Singha beer.

Tommy's Gems had bronze ware, sapphires, princess rings, carved ivory, carved wooden elephants, and all kinds of other exotic wares for sale. I indicated I was most interested in sapphires, so Tommy spent more than an hour showing me various sizes and colors of Thai sapphires. They were all exquisitely beautiful, thus it was difficult to choose one over another. I finally purchased several nice ones.

It was nearly 11 AM when we left Tommy's Gems. Lamai asked if I'd ever seen cobras being milked for their venom. I hadn't. We took another tuk-tuk through traffic to a place Lamai knew about. It wasn't a zoo, but some kind of a research center. She said they had collected snake venom, used for making anti-venom, for almost thirty years.

When we arrived, workers were extracting venom from several deadly snake species. They'd open the cages, remove the snakes, and capture their venom in small glass jars. Some of the king cobras appeared to be at least ten feet long. I was glad we were outside and the snakes were on the inside.

Lamai said many Thai farmers were bitten by poisonous snakes in the rural area where she grew up. We watched the venom extraction for awhile, had lunch, and headed back to the hotel.

We arrived back at the hotel about 3 PM, and I called the US Embassy. I was told the plane I was supposed to meet was scheduled to arrive at 1 PM the next day, but that I should call back at 9 AM the next morning to confirm it had actually departed the Philippines.

Lamai and I took another shower together. Lamai aimed the shower spray directly at my cock and started massaging it. In a short time, she had it erect. She stepped out of the shower for a few seconds and came back with a condom, which she slipped on my cock. Then she asked me to put my cock in her pussy.

I had to lower my hips some and she slipped my cock inside her. She grabbed me around the neck and wrapped her legs around my hips. I put my hands under her bottom to steady her. Lamai used her feet to push on the wall behind me, so she could thrust herself onto my cock. I'd never had sex this way before. It was yet another, new and interesting, sex position. After we uncoupled, I discovered the condom had torn. When I showed Lamai, she didn't say anything--she just looked up at me and shook her head. We bathed, dried off, and took another nap under the ceiling fan.

When we awoke it was early evening and we were both hungry. Lamai said we'd try another restaurant we hadn't visited before. We went outside and caught a tuk-tuk which took us to a restaurant near the river. Again, this restaurant's customers were all locals; I was the only Westerner in the place.

Lamai suggested a menu item, Gai yang. It was a marinated grilled chicken, served with sticky rice, and some sweet chili sauce. Lamai ordered a Singha beer for me and lemonade for herself. We enjoyed yet another Thai dinner together. Each night we'd had something different, and each of the meals was excellent.

At dinner I asked Lamai more about her job. She mentioned nearly all the men she escorted were much older than she was. Lamai then added, "Men old--always old men. Not big young man like you. Old men have limp cock--yours hard."

Perhaps that explained why Lamai was eager to have sex with me--we were about the same age. I was only 23 and Lamai was almost 21. I could understand why she might prefer sex with a virile young man with a large cock rather than a wealthy, but old, businessman who had trouble keeping it up. Or, maybe she was just a nymphomaniac.

We left the restaurant and headed back to the hotel. When we arrived at my room, Lamai said, "You go tomorrow?"

"Yes, Lamai. I have to leave tomorrow."

Lamai looked a little sad, then said, "I miss you tomorrow, Nick. You nice man."

She hugged me and looked up at me with her seductive brown eyes. "You stay more?"

"Lamai, I can't. If I miss the plane I'll be in big trouble with the Air Force."

She didn't seem to understand my membership in the military. It wasn't that I was on a personal vacation--even though I wished I had been. I would have stayed with Lamai for another week, if only I could have.

As we were about to have sex, I realized Lamai hadn't brought a condom with her as she usually did, so I asked her about it.