A Frank Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SquiresBoy
SquiresBoy
90 Followers

"Yeah," I gasped. The truth was, God, I was loving it. Never in a million years would I have guessed it, but this was turning out to be the best sex of my life. I was willing to do anything she asked next. Blow job, hand job, fuck him in the ass. Whatever she asked me to do with him, I was game. She bit my earlobe and said, "God, I love a man willing to do whatever to make me happy. Would you? Would you do whatever I asked you to do?"

"Yes," I said. I was dripping sweat on her and I watched it mingle with her own sweat on her chest. I wanted to lick it off, but was afraid I couldn't bend that far down. I clenched my jaw and decided to repay her dirty talk with some of my own. "I want to run my tongue all over your body before we're done. Nipples, clit, pussy, ass, I want my tongue everywhere on you, in you, all over you."

She whimpered and squeezed my cock with her muscles. I grunted, hunched my shoulders and said, "I'm going to come..."

"You can come inside of me..."

"I don't want..."

"It's okay," she said. She kissed my chest and neck and said, "You think I'd do this kind of thing if I wasn't on the pill?" She was panting. "Come inside of me. Now... do it."

I pressed into her, our hips together, and Richard buried his own cock inside my ass. I felt his hands on my shoulders and I shot my come deep into her. I grunted, trembled and collapsed on top of her as my cock twitched and spurted everything I had. She kissed my shoulder and said, "I want Richard to come in your mouth, and I want you to kiss me before you swallow."

The woman was amazing; not seconds after I thought I was game for anything she threw at me, she came up with another curveball. But at this point, there was no way I could deny her anything. She was my goddess. I pulled out and Richard took his cock from my ass. I felt unbelievably empty as I dropped to my knees on the floor next to the bed. How many times had I seen this same position in pornos, thinking of those poor women sitting there with their mouths open like baby birds waiting to be fed?

Richard tugged off his condom and stroked his cock in my direction. Deciding not to be a baby bird, I brushed his hand away, took the head of his cock into my mouth, and stroked him myself. I didn't have time to think 'Holy shit, there's a penis on my tongue' before he twitched and filled my mouth with warm semen. I had tasted my own come before, on girlfriend's lips and once experimenting after jacking off, but that was like comparing a sip of beer to chugging a keg. It spilled out of my mouth, onto my chin and chest, before he was done and pulled back.

I sat there, mouth full of come, and watched as he turned and kissed Amanda as she came off the bed. His hand went under her slip, rubbed her pussy and he brought the wet fingers to his mouth. He sucked them, kissed her, and then eased her down to the floor in front of me. She sat on her knees, her right breast still hanging out of her slip, and kissed me. We swapped Richard's come back and forth until she swallowed the majority of it and pulled back.

She ran a thumb along her bottom lip, exhaled and smiled at me. She looked down at my cock, bent forward like a supplicant and gave it a gentle kiss.

When she sat up again, I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her passionately. I was already getting hard again, ready for round two. Fuck her ass while she sucked Richard? Okay! Let her fuck me with a dildo while I sucked Richard's cock? Strap it on, baby! I was ready to do anything and everything, twice or three times. She broke the kiss, stood up and pulled me to my feet.

She turned to Richard and kissed him, and I stroked my cock as I watched their tongues duel. With my newfound sexual freedom, I reached out with my free hand and stroked him as well. He moaned, rolled his head back and said, "Oh, damn. Oh, fuck, you're going to have to stop that."

I hesitated and released him. Amanda smiled and pecked his lips, licked his chin and then pushed him gently away. "Good luck."

"Thanks," he said. He slipped between us, making sure our cocks brushed together, and went to the pile of his clothes. As he started getting dressed, Amanda drew me to the bed.

"Wait, what's happening?" She sat down, pulled off her slip and tossed it aside. She hooked her thumbs in her stockings, but I said, "Leave them on. Where is he going?"

She ran her hands down my chest as I crawled onto the bed. Her hands found my cock and began to stroke it. "I didn't want to fuck you tonight. So I tried to turn you off with that 'frank conversation' bullshit. Richard and I have always talked about doing this, but we could never figure out a way to approach anyone."

She laid back and pulled me down on top of her. She guided my cock between her legs and I took over for her.

"So when you said yes... I just couldn't let it pass."

"But... where is he going?" I was inside of her now, and it felt just as good. She brought her feet up and brushed them over the back of my legs.

"Our other rule... open relationship. We fuck who we want, no strings. He's going to find someone else to occupy his night..."

Richard returned to the bed fully dressed, he bent down and kissed Amanda's lips, then turned and kissed me. It was unexpected, but I went with it. When he pulled back, he said, "Have fun, you two."

I fucked her slowly until the door opened and closed and we were alone again. "I thought you said you didn't want to fuck me."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me, lacing her fingers behind my neck. "Things change."

"Yeah," I thought with a chuckle as I continued to thrust into her. I thought of Richard's cock in my ass and mouth, the wonderful shock as his come filled my mouth. To my surprise, I foun myself wondering when I could do it again. "Things definitely change..."

SquiresBoy
SquiresBoy
90 Followers
12