A Free for All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Finally Susie spoke, "Okay, I think it's time for Nan and I to start Richard's education." She grabbed both of them by the hand and headed down the hallway towards the guest bedroom. They willingly followed.

Paul said, "Hey, John, why don't we take Viki to the other bedroom, and see how much she can take?"

John hesitated. This was all new to him.

Viki grabbed him by the hand, "Come on, I heard that you said you wanted to see how real friends party."

He was sporting a large erection, from the anticipation of what was about to happen. The three of them headed down to hallway to Paul And Susie's bedroom.

******

Betsy looked at Bill, since they were the only ones left. "I guess we'll have to make due with the couch, since the bedrooms are both busy."

Bill smiled, "You know, I'll have to admit, the first time we met, I wondered what spending some time with you would be like. Now I'm going to find out."

He took her by the hand and walked to the couch. He sat down at one end, sat her in his lap, with her turning sideways to lean back on the padded arm of the couch.

He said, "Okay, I'm a little jealous of the delivery boy. Want to make me feel better?"

She answered, "We're both going to feel much better in a while." She leaned over to him, and started kissing softly at first, then getting more and more passionate with their kisses. His hands were roaming all over her body, from her breasts to her pussy, reaching around to her ass, then back to her titties. Her hands were rubbing his chest, his face, and then reaching down to stroke his hard-on.

After a few minutes of teasing, he reached over on the end table, got one of the towels Paul had left there, put it on the couch beside him, and lifted Betsy up, turned around, placing her ass on the towel, and crawled in between her legs.

"Let's just start slow, and savor the sensations of someone new. When we can't control ourselves any longer, we'll just have to get wild and crazy, and I'll see if I can outlast you."

Betsy answered, "That sounds wonderful."

She guided his erection into her wet pussy. He was about the same size as John, so he fit just fine. He started slowly thrusting in and out, varying his depth and his speed. Betsy matched him, thrust for thrust with her hips.

She whispered, "Bill, Aren't you glad that Viki has some wild friends?"

He answered, "Oh, fuck yes! You feel wonderful, and you're a really good kisser." He started kissing her more passionately, and thrusting deeper and harder. After a few minutes, he started thrusting faster.

"Let it go, Betsy! Enjoy your orgasm!"

She responded with actions rather than words. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on his hard cock, and started spasming rhythmically as her orgasm sent her over the edge. That sent him beyond that point of no return, shooting a huge load of cum deep in her cunt.

They lay there holding each other, basking in he afterglow of good sex. After a while, Bill got up, used the towel to clean himself and Betsy up, then asked, "How about a cold beer?"

She answered, "I can use that. My throat is a little parched, from breathing hard."

He went to the kitchen and came back with two bottles of beer. They sat on the couch, sipping on their beer, just talking quietly.

******

Meanwhile, back in Paul's bedroom, he and John were trying to send Viki not just up the wall, but over the top, into ecstasy land. They had started with her on her knees, with John in front of her with her sucking his cock, and Paul behind her giving her pussy a good workout with his cock. Viki's mind was having trouble concentrating on sucking John's cock, with Paul buried deep in her pussy, thrusting steadily in and out.

John wasn't used to the technique Viki was using, and wasn't going to last very long. Paul of course had great self control and staying power. Paul asked, "Viki, I know you've experienced a cock and a vibrator at the same time. Are you ready to be double fucked by two hard cocks?"

She backed off of John's cock and panted, "Anything you want, Paul. You know I'm game."

Paul pulled his cock out of Viki's pussy, and gave instructions.

"John, lay down on your back, with your butt up on one pillow, and spread your legs wide apart."

John moved into position.

"Okay, Viki, straddle John, and guide his cock into your pussy."

She climbed on John, aimed his cock at her opening, and lowered herself down onto him. She was still sitting up, facing his head.

Paul instructed, "Now lean forward and lay down on John's chest."

She did as he wanted. Paul grabbed the bottle of lube off his nightstand, rubbed some on his erection, and moved over between John's legs. Viki's asshole was at the perfect height, even with his cock. He rubbed a little lube into her asshole with his finger, then put the head of his cock at her puckered hole.

He asked, "Are you ready, Viki?"

She answered, "Just go slow, 'til I adjust to being so full and so tightly stretched. I'll tell you when to do me in."

Paul slowly started pushing his hard-on up Viki's ass. She moaned and squirmed, but didn't tell him to stop. He kept just slowly but firmly going deeper, stretching her to the limit. After a few minutes, he was buried full depth in her ass. John was just breathing hard, laying still, because he knew he would only last a few strokes.

Finally Viki spoke, "Okay, I want both of you to fuck me hard!"

John started thrusting his hips up, driving his cock into her cunt, and Paul started pounding her butt cheeks with his pelvic bone, his balls slapping her on every stroke, and driving his rock hard cock as deep into her ass as he could.

John came first, after just a couple of minutes. Viki lasted about twice that long before screaming, "I'm cumming! Oh... Damn... that's tight!!" Paul waited until her orgasm subsided, then sent her over the edge again, with several real hard thrusts, emptying his balls in her ass.

He pulled out of her ass, got off the bed, and went to the bathroom to wash. Viki raised up off John, got up and went to the other bathroom. John just lay there, wiped out. When Paul and Viki came back into the bedroom, John was still just laying there.

Viki said, "Thank you, John, for helping stretch me and fill me. I love the feeling of double penetration."

Paul added, "Viki, thank you for letting me have your most intimate place. It felt wonderful. Damn you're tight!"

She spoke, "Paul, I've wanted to experience this since the pool party. You're very good, at being a bad boy! I'm sure glad we're friends."

John just lay there, like he was off somewhere in his own little world.

******

In the guest bedroom, Susie was taking charge.

"Okay, Richard, Nan and I are going to give you a few lessons you won't soon forget. For starters we're going to make you just sit and watch, while we get warmed up."

She sat him in a chair beside the bed, got on the bed, and pulled Nan down on top of her. They were soon just a tangle of arms and legs, hugging and kissing like the two old friends and lovers that they were. He was mesmerized, watching intently, as they pleasured each other. He was just sitting there, very slowly stroking his cock, and almost lost control when they turned around into a 69 position, and started licking each others pussy.

Susie rolled off of Nan, "Okay, Richard, Now that we're warmed up, we're going to tease you. Get your ass over here between us!"

This was all new to him. He'd never been with two girls at once. In fact, he'd only ever been with a couple of girls, one at a time, before he met Nan. He got up, moved to the bed and cautiously laid down between them.

Susie whispered something in Nan's ear. She just smiled.

Nan started kissing Richard passionately. He was enjoying it, but this wasn't teaching him anything new. Then Susie started licking and sucking his rock hard cock. Teasing the tip with her tongue, then taking him deep into her mouth. His cock started dribbling pre-cum. This was new!

After a few minutes, Nan and Susie switched places. Nan was now sucking on his cock, which was still dribbling pre-cum, and Susie was kissing him, running her tongue around his lips, then deep into his mouth. He tasted himself on her lips and her tongue. It was the first time he had ever in his life done this. It didn't taste bad, a little bitter, but this was really new!

After a few more minutes, Susie said, "Richard, Nan's going to let you eat my pussy."

She moved up to straddle his face with her knees, and spread them out to lower her pussy right down on his mouth. Now, he had done this before, but only with Nan. This was a new pussy. A SHAVED pussy! He'd certainly never done this before. He was really getting into it, licking and nibbling on Susie's bare pussy.

Nan got up, straddled him, lowering her dripping wet pussy down over his cock, swallowing it completely with her cunt. The girls were facing each other, and so they started kissing again, noisily to drive Richard crazy.

His head was spinning, his thoughts were scrambled, his cock was pulsing in Nan's pussy, and his tongue was busy licking Susie. He was in every guys idea of heaven. Richard's tongue gave Susie a real strong orgasm, as she flooded his mouth with her juices. Nan was milking his cock with her vaginal muscles, and when he tasted Susie's juices, it sent him over the edge. He lost all control. He stopped licking, thrust hard up into Nan, and filled her with hot cum. He could hardly breathe. He lay there panting.

The girls both got up, and Nan kneeled beside Richard's head, and started kissing him passionately. She whispered something in his ear, and his body went rigid. Even though he had just ejaculated a full load into Nan's pussy, he was still hard. To say that he was very excited, would be a major understatement!

Susie said, "Paul says I'm the tightest pussy he's ever had." She lowered herself down on his still erect cock. Taking all of him.

Richard gasped, "Oh, Damn. That's like a hot vice, squeezing me."

"Ride him, Girlfriend!" Nan kissed him again so he couldn't speak and had to try to breathe thru his nose.

Susie started raising up and back down slowly, keeping her muscles as tight as she could. After just a few strokes, she started going faster and faster. Richard couldn't speak, and could barely breathe, as he felt that wonderful feeling deep down in his groin. She was going to make him cum again! Susie kept up her pace until he exploded. She milked him a few times, then climbed off his now shrinking erection.

Nan stopped kissing him, so he could gasp for air.

"OH, FUCK!! I've NEVER done that before! Never been done in by two girls at once. And I've sure as hell never cum twice, in just minutes! I'm fucking drained, literally!"

They all got up, cleaned up with a towel that had been conveniently left on the night stand, and staggered out to the living room.

******

Bill and Betsy were sitting on the love seat, and Paul, John and Viki were sitting on the couch, all relaxing and drinking a beer.

Paul spoke, "Richard, you look worn out!"

He answered, "Oh, Fuck! These two ganged up on me. They really did me in."

Bill asked, "Are you complaining?"

He answered, "No. Just stating the facts."

Everyone got a chuckle out of that remark. Paul had gone to the kitchen and had come back with three bottles of beer. He handed one to each of the three late arrivals.

Susie asked, "Everyone ready for that last pizza, to re-fuel for the next round?"

Richard weakly queried, "Next round?"

That brought more chuckles.

Paul spoke, "Let's all have a little pizza, finish our beer, change partners, and go do it again."

******

By the time midnight rolled around, the guys had all spent some time with each of the girls, and all the girls had spent at least a little time with each other. Everyone was totally satisfied, done in, fucked to near exhaustion, and all their senses and nerves were on the ragged edge of sensitivity. Lips were tired, muscles were aching, and some other areas were also quite tender. Finally, it was time to call it an evening. Everyone except Paul and Susie got dressed.

The guys all shook hands, the girls all kissed good-night, and the guys and girls all shared sensual kisses good-night.

It was great to share with good friends! It had definitely been a wild free for all.

*

Author's note: Please vote. And feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail. OneWhoKnows.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12