A Freek Encounter

Story Info
A new place and new friends.
2.6k words
3.97
31.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door and stood there. My cheeks were bright red out of embarrassment and frustration. He opened the door and looked at me curiously.

"I'm an idiot," I said to him. His friend heard me and also came to the door.

"Well I'm not sure we can help idiots. What's up?" the second guy said.

"Short version is I locked my keys in the car to let my phone charge. But the remote to the door doesn't work when the key is in the ignition. So now I have no phone and no car. May I borrow a phone and phonebook to call a locksmith?" I asked sweetly. I really did feel like an idiot but I was desperate as well. I was on the verge of finding a brick to smash my window.

"Sure." The second guy handed me his cell phone and phone book. I then went out to my car and he followed.

"You know I might be able to pop the lock for you. Let me go get a hanger." He went back into his apartment and returned a few minutes later with a metal hanger.

We stood out there joking and trying to hook the handle to open the door. Finally he managed to open the door. I was so excited I wanted to bear hug him. Instead I said I could kiss him.

We talked a moment or two about our tattoos. His had 'Freek' on his arm and I showed him 'Kyss' on my shoulder. Finally we headed to our apartments.

"I owe you dinner." I told him.

"Really?" Freek asked.

"Yeah why not. I was going to have to pay $35 for a locksmith, least I can do is make you dinner."

"Well thanks." With that he entered his apartment. I knew he thought I was probably kidding but I went home and thought what I could make him.

The evening past and through a peaceful night of sleep I awoke the next morning and began my day. Making a list of ingredients I headed to the store. I was going to make my favorite stew. Unfortunately I didn't have a deep pot so in the middle of making it I see my error but it was too late. I took two containers and in essence tossed the food. Slowly mixing the stew and placing a small bowl to the side for me.

"Perfect." I said as I placed a lid on and put them in the fridge. I jotted out a quick note to them on my notepad of kisses.

Placing the note in an envelope I place the note on their door. I knew as soon as they read it they would drop by to pick up their free dinner.

Time passed slowly as I went about my daily routine. I soon heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I called out.

No one responded so I went to the door and opened it. There stood my new friend Freek. I opened the door and allowed him just inside.

"One sec and I will get it for you. I made one for you and your roommate. Thanks again for your help yesterday."

"Not a problem, I didn't think you were serious about making dinner." He said.

"Well I knew you and your roomie might have dates for Friday and I didn't want to interrupt any of that. It was no big deal. I enjoyed cooking it."

Returning with the plastic sealed containers I smiled at him, suddenly shy. His hand just brushing over my fingers as he took the bowls.

"Thanks again." He called over his shoulder as he left to share the dinner with his roommate.

I closed the door softly behind him and crumpled to my knees. My cheeks red with embarrassment. I felt silly and overwhelmingly shy. I don't know why he made me feel this way. Besides what kind of nickname is 'Freek' anyway?

I reheated my bowl of stew and enjoyed my dinner. Events now leaving my mind as I begin to clean up after dinner. About an hour and a half later I hear a knock on my door. I wonder who it is and I see both the guys at my door, one holding the now empty containers, and the other was knocking.

"Hold on, be right there." I called to them. As I reached the door I unlocked it and with the click of the lock they opened the door suddenly as I stumbled back. They rushed in quickly and the one with the bowls closed the door softly behind him and locked it as Freek quickly placed his hand over my mouth and pushed me hard against the nearest wall.

I groaned in shock from the swiftness of these two men. Their body's definitely military tuned. I was afraid of what their intent was but I was determined to be strong and not show too much fear.

His body pressed roughly against mine, the wall holding me still, he leans in to my ear and whispers.

"Don't scream, don't fight, it will make things harder for you." With that he took a nip of my ear and glared down at me. I wanted to scream but I nodded in understanding. My knees growing increasingly weaker.

"Good girl. Now lets have a tour of your new apartment." He said to me in almost a growl. He released my mouth and grabbed my wrist, pulling me from the wall and making me walk. He twist my wrist where it was behind my back and he half pushed half walked me down the hall.

I wanted to fight him, to hurt him, but I didn't know where his friend was or what they were going to do to me. So I followed his instructions. My heart beating wildly in my ears, my world slowly narrowing. I had to calm myself or I was going to pass out. The adrenaline rush over took me as my kneed collapsed beneath me as we reached my bedroom door. The last thing I saw was his hand goes for the doorknob as my world went black.

When I came back around I was on my bed. My wrists were crossed and bound to the metal headboard; my ankles were also tied to the footboard. They had my legs opened and I opened my mouth to scream as his hand came down hard across my mouth.

"Remember, listen and you will make things easier on you. Disobey and I can't promise to be gentle. Understand?" I nodded again. Fear consuming me.

The silence was broken when his friends cell phone rang. I remained perfectly still as he nodded and would say "ok" and finally hanging up he looks to 'Freek'.

"Hey man I got to go. That was the office." Then looking at me he gives me an evil wink, "and I will catch up with you next time." Freek follows him out of the room and I hear their soft mumbling voices and then the door is closed again.

"Well, well. Looks like I get you all to myself today." My eyes trail down from his eyes to his hands. I start shaking as I notice a k-bar in his hands.

"Sshh. It will be ok, just don't scream." He trailed the cool blade across my lips. My eyes close tightly as I take a deep breath.

I could feel everywhere he traced the knife. A silent tear rolled down my cheek as he pulled on my shirt and with a slow slide, he cut away my shirt.

"Mmm, nice. But still a little too constricted for me." with that the blade presses against my warm skin and I hold my breath as he slides the blade under my bra. With a simple twist the bra is freed from me. He pushes the material to the side and lays the knife menacingly on my tummy. His hands begin to explore and trace my breast.

"Very nice." As my nipples harden under his touch. Mad at my body I turn my head away from him. His hands exploring my chest, he cups a breast and leans down to taste the hardened nipple. I gasp out in surprise feeling his tongue circling my nipple. Electricity surging through me as I try to remain calm and still under his touch. My mind screaming "no" and my body starting to beg "please".

His hand trails back to the knife, small kisses following the trail. His hand grasps the knife and he trails it back up my body. The blade leaving small red marks across my fair skin. Then teasing across my tummy again he comes to the waistband of my pants.

"Please no." I whisper to him.

His free hand landed hard against my cheek. Fury and hurt boiling over in me as he looks at me angrily.

"I said remain quiet." Biting down hard on my lip I nod again. He turns attention back to the blade and begins to slice from the waistband down the leg. He moves the material away and chuckles.

"Well, well. What a naughty girl you are. No panties." He then trails the blade to the other hip and from the waistband down the knife slices easily through the jeans. He places the knife beside me on the bed and begins to roughly remove the tattered material. The jeans now gone. I was naked from the waist down and desperately squirming to conceal myself, the bindings cutting into my ankles.

"Be still, unless you want a little blood." the knife again in his hand as he cut away the remains of the shirt and bra. He tossed the shredded material in a pile, and then turns his attention back to me.

"Much better. I like to see what I will be working with." The edge of the blade traces down my inner thigh sending shivers through my body. He smiles seeing my body reacting positively to his touches.

"Hmm so you like this don't you?" I could only whimper in response. My words completely gone as his control begins to consume me.

Twisting my wrists in their constraints I begin to squirm under him. The knife traces back up my inner thigh and across my hip. Slowly the blade trails across the lower stomach and up to my chest. My breath fast as he lingers around the heaving breast. The nipples erect as he leans forward and places a small kiss on each. The wanderings of the blade make its way up my delicate throat and rests on my cheek.

"Your going to listen to me aren't you?" He asks sternly.

"Y-yes sir." I whisper to him.

"Good. Very good." With that he places the knife on the nightstand, the sight of it still taunting me as his hands begin to explore. He places another small kiss on my exposed belly and then steps away from the bed.

My mind begins to swirl as I wonder what he is doing. Is he going to leave me like this? Then I see him tug his shirt off. My heart drops as I watch him. My eyes looking over his body. His tattoos catching my attention. I glimpse the one tattoo of 'FREEK' on his left arm. I smile thinking at least I am not the only one who tattoos their nickname on their body.

I turn my head away from him as his hands begin to undo his pants. My eyes close tightly in embarrassment and fear. My mind begging for this to hurry and end, my body screaming for it to begin. I feel his weight press down on the bed as he kneels between my spread legs. Too afraid to open my eyes I flinch as I feel his hands caressing my legs.

"Shhh" he whispers, his breath warm on my inner thigh, his soft lips then pressing to my skin. I moan softly and shyly, as his kisses become closer and closer to my growing heat. His left hand gently traces the outer lips feeling my wetness.

"Yes, good girl." His finger pressing past the outer lips into me. My body arches towards him wanting more, wanting him.

He slides a second finger deep inside me, slowly plunging them in and out. He slowly takes me with his fingers, my moans beckoning more from him. He nips at my sweetened lips, his tongue plunging in to taste the wetness he brought out of me.

"No. Please no. Please." I whisper to him breathlessly.

"You don't want me to stop, do you? You want more. I know you do." He slides his fingers out and offers them to me. Pressing his fingers to my lips.

"Clean them." With those two words I open my mouth and accept his fingers. Wanting to please him my tongue traces over his fingers, teasing his flesh and removing my juices from them. A soft moan escapes his lips as he quickly pulls his fingers from my mouth.

I glance down and see his erection; a crimson blush comes across my cheeks as the tip begins to press against my wetness. Sliding the tip up and down teasing me, I arch my body to him, begging for him to take me. With one deep plunges his hips press against me. I cry out in pleasure and pain as I give in to the consuming fire of lust.

"Yes, that's it take it all" he growls into my neck. Pulling against my bound wrist I arch more to him, his thrusts begin slow and deep. My moans turning into begging.

"Please. Please."

"Please what?" he says with a sneer.

"Please ... please fuck me." I cry out ashamed at how I had given in.

With a nip of my neck his thrust grow more rapidly. My body tightening around him, milking him, begging him for more. His breathing grows more and more erratic as he comes closer and closer.

"Beg me." he growls.

"Please... please... I beg you... take me... use me..." he kept me on edge, my body longing to cum. "Please"

With the final please he grabs my hips and begins to fuck me furiously. His grunts and groans matching my moans as my body tenses and wraps around his member tightly. My head going back and eyes closing tightly as I cum.

"Agh!" I cry out, my body shivers as the waves hit me. His explosion follows sending me into another wave of orgasm. He pulls my hips deeper on him as his throbbing member spasms.

Slowly he lowers my hips back down onto the bed. Our bodies still glistening in sweat. He leans over and kisses me tenderly on the mouth, his right hand grasping the knife. He takes the blade and makes a single small cut over my left breast. I bite my lip holding the pain from him.

"Tell anyone and there will be a lot more blood. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I whisper.

He leaves me to lie on my bed, the small cut keeping me quiet, and I hear him start a bath. He returns and takes the blade and releases me from my bonds, and then scooping me up in arms gently places me in the tub. He leaves me there as he puts his clothes back on and leaves.

I lay in the tub, my heart racing. My right hand reaches up and traces the small cut. His mark forever on my heart I wonder when I would see him again.