A French Honeymoon Ch. 02

Story Info
Karl and Lenny enjoy a menage with an Australian.
5k words
3.84
36.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Karl and Lenny were driving back to their hotel in Nice and the atmosphere was tense. Lenny had had sex with a beautiful Frenchman, and was feeling content, the events of last night going through her mind still. But in the back of her mind was something that Karl had said at breakfast, that he'd enjoyed listening to them in the other bedroom, and that it had bothered him, and it was bothering her too.

However, Karl had said that he would discuss it that evening, which she could understand because it probably embarrassed him. The weather was beautiful and they enjoyed looking at the countryside, which was why Karl had taken the short cut the evening before.

"Oh look at those sheep, or are they goats?" Lenny cried out. "Do you see their long twisted horns Karl?"

"Yes aren't they interesting? Sorry but I don't know sheep from goats."

A few minutes passed while she gazed out at the lush wooded hills.

Then. "What's that big bird, can you see it?" Lenny asked as Karl slowed down and pulled over.

"I think it's a kite, there are red kites here I think." He said

"It's not an eagle then? Too bad, I wanted it to be an eagle." Lenny laughed.

Over the hills ahead of them they could see the Mediterranean, and soon they met the traffic going into Nice and in a few minutes later were parked outside their hotel. Karl said he'd ask the concierge to have someone park the car.

They had a light lunch, then changed and went down to the beach for a couple of hours, Lenny again going topless. She noticed a nice looking, well built blond man who looked like a surfer eying her, and she lay back, arching her back so that her breasts stood out. They went back to the hotel for dinner, and after dinner they sat in the lounge and had a drink.

"So, do you want to talk about it Karl?"

"What?" Karl answered. "Ah, yes, my problem with last night's proceedings."

"I told you I was very turned on by listening to you and Gil in the next room. Do you think that's awful?"

"I don't know, but it might bother me if you were in the same room. Did I say anything very......how should I put it.....very sexy?"

"Well, you see, that's what bothers me. I enjoyed listening to you say all the things you say to ME when we're fucking."

"Oh dear. I'm sorry but I can't help it. It just flows out of my mouth, maybe I should try to control it." Lenny looked away as she said this, rather embarrassed to be saying this to her husband, her husband of less than a month.

"No, no don't control it. It's part of you and I want to hear it; to enjoy it, even if you're saying it to someone else."

Karl went on to say that besides enjoying hearing them fucking, he was concerned that after she came back to him he proceeded to lick her, to lick the sperm Gil had shot into her. Did she think he was queer, homosexual?

She told him that she'd heard that lots of men, maybe most men, were bisexual, and from her experience he wasn't at all homosexual. In fact, most women were too, she went on, and she'd seen woman and had friends whom she might have liked to have a relationship with.

"So you're a closet lesbian!" Karl laughed.

"Hey, we're a fine pair, a faggot and a dyke." Lenny said laughing too.

Then Karl got serious. He'd enjoyed knowing she was having sex with Gil in the room across the hall, would she consider letting him be in the same room and watching, while she was with another man?

Lenny was quiet for a few minutes, thinking about that. "You'd like that?" she asked quietly. "You'd like to watch me with another man? You'd like to watch me doing all those personal things that people do together, sucking, licking, kissing, caressing? You'd like that?"

"Yes, I want to see it all." Karl told her.

"And you won't get jealous, or try to push in between us, or make a huge fuss?"

"I won't, I promise I won't make a move - unless I'm invited."

There was a pause while Lenny looked into his eyes. Then, "Okay, let's go back and see Gil tomorrow afternoon."

Karl grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him as he went to the elevator. He couldn't wait to get her upstairs to their room. He just hoped the bulge in his pants from his erection wouldn't be seen by everyone in the hotel.

The next afternoon as they drove up to the village to find Gil they were both quiet, anticipating what they hoped would be a sex filled afternoon or evening. Lenny was dressed more casually this time; her skirt was still short, not as short as last time, but more casual. Underneath she had on stockings and a garter belt, which made her feel awfully sexy, and between that and the thought of again having sex with Gil she was getting very excited.

When they got to their destination Karl pulled up in front of the Bed and Breakfast, and noticed that the garage was closed. They both got out and went up to the door, and Karl rang the bell.

A woman, a young nice looking woman, came to the door.

"Bonjour Monsieur, vous voulez une chambre?" She asked.

Karl was taken aback, he'd expected Gil. They didn't want a room as such, and he didn't have his phrase book handy.

"Non...non merci. Je..nous cherchons Gil."

The woman smiled at him. "Ah, mon mari, il va à Grasse. Il va acheter des choses pour le garage, pour les voitures."

Ah, of course, he'd gone for some car parts. He turned and explained to Lenny.

The woman glance at Lenny, then asked him what he wanted with Gil. Karl explained that they had stayed there a couple of nights ago and wanted to talk to him.

"Vous avez passé la nuit ici, chez nous?" She asked, surprised. She tried to explain that she had been in Toulon for a few days with her sister, and after a few minutes Karl understood the problem. Gil hadn't told her that there had been guests, and there wasn't any money or anything to show for it.

She looked again at Lenny, then asked them. "You English? I speak English assez bien."

Karl said, "No we're Americans."

She turned to Lenny. "You sleep 'ere all night? Where you sleep?"

Lenny's face got red. "Well...I ...we slept upstairs, in the room on the left. No, on the right."

"I think we'd better be going." Karl said and turned to go.

Lenny wanted to run. But the woman persisted, and held her arm.

"You sleep left room or right room? Maybe you sleep both room. Maybe you no sleep toute la nuit."

Gil's wife was beginning to enjoy this. She knew what had happened, because it had happened before, and seeing Lenny get so embarrassed, she knew she must have got it right. Lenny had had sex with Gil, and that's why there was no money. He didn't charge them because he had fucked Lenny.

"Non, attendez!" And the woman grabbed Lenny's arm. "You like my 'usband? Il vous a baise? 'E fuck you?"

But she pulled away and they both turned down the steps to the car as a van pulled up in front of the garage and Gil got out. He stood there a moment assessing the situation as they got into their car.

Gil's wife yelled at him. "Eh, Gil, voici ta pute. Elle veut que tu la baises." And she went in and slammed the door.

They drove away quickly, and as they did Lenny asked. "What was she yelling at him?"

Karl drove on fast, and Lenny repeated her question.

"Well, my love, I think in essence she said, 'Here's your slut. She wants you to fuck her.'"

"Oh God, how embarrassing." Lenny hid her face in her hands.

"Well, my love, we can go back to the hotel and enjoy ourselves." Karl told her.

"No, Karl, this has been such a fiasco that all I want to do now is go back to the hotel and get drunk, THEN maybe we can enjoy ourselves."

When they go back to the hotel Lenny went into the bar while Karl went up to the room.

She sat by the window and ordered scotch and water from the waiter. As she sipped her drink she heard a voice behind her.

"Hello love, all by yourself?" It was the good-looking man from the beach yesterday.

"Yes, until my husband gets here."

"Can I sit with you until then?"

"Certainly, but you have to be careful, my husband is very jealous, and will punch you in the nose when he gets here."

"That's okay, I've been punched out before and survived." He laughed.

"I almost didn't recognize you with a shirt on. My name's Chucker Payne, what's yours?" He asked her.

"Lenny, and you know you're very cheeky."

"Cheeky?" He smiled

"Yes, talking about my shirt."

"Well, I liked it better off."

Lenny looked at him quizzically. "You're English, aren't you?"

"No Doll, don't be so insulting, I'm no Pommie. I'm an Aussie, Australian." He pronounced it "Ozzie".

"Your accent sounds English, sorry. What are doing here, so far from home?" She asked him.

"I'm running away from home, and I don't have an accent. My speech is normal, you're the one with the accent. My family wants to put me to work, but I don't want to. We got plenty of money, why do we all have to work? What are you doing here?"

"Karl and I are on our honeymoon." She smiled at him. What a lovely man she thought to herself.

"Lucky devil, Karl. Here, you've finished your drink, let me buy you one."

So when Karl came back she was on her second. He looked annoyed that she was talking to another man, but Lenny introduced them, and they chatted for a while. It turned out that Chucker's family were in the same business as Karl's, mining, so that led to more conversation, until Chucker said:

"Y'know what, I'm peckish, why don't you two join me for dinner?"

"Okay, but let me buy." Said Karl

"No, and not here. We'd have to get dressed, wouldn't we? There's a very nice little restaurant just down the street, more cozy than this."

"Why don't we just split the check?" Said Lenny. "But if we're going to walk I have to change."

"You look fine to me," Chucker said.

"Maybe, but I ought to change my stockings." And Lenny stood up.

"Still looks good, maybe even better. " He said as he looked at her legs.

"Yes, sweetheart, don't bother, you'll be all right." Karl said.

"Okay, but if my stockings start to slip you'll both get a knee where it hurts."

The restaurant that Chucker took them to was charming, with candles on the tables, dimly lit, and a pianist playing light classical music, giving it a very romantic atmosphere. Chucker sat down beside Lenny and they all ordered from the prix fixe, the set menu, which turned out to be an excellent choice, and Chucker ordered an expensive bottle of wine, saying that he'd pay for that separately.

Karl and Chucker started to talk about mining, so after a few minutes Lenny asked them to stop.

"No shop talk, please, you're both here to entertain me."

"Sorry, darlin'" Chucker said and he put his hand on her knee. "What shall we talk about then?"

"First of all, putting your hand on my knee does not constitute entertainment, but I'll let that pass for now." She was getting pretty mellow from all that she'd had to drink. "What does Chucker mean, what's it short for?"

"Well I was baptized Charles, and in Australia Chucker is short for Charles. Next question."

"Where's your wife?" Lenny asked.

"Innocent. No wife." He replied.

"Girl friend?"

"Now you're getting personal." And he gave her knee as squeeze. "I like hunting, and I'm continually on the prowl. Nothing right now though, except, like I say, I'm continually on the prowl." And his hand moved up her thigh.

"Have you had any luck in Nice?" Karl asked him.

"Well, I'm working on something, and you'll know if it works out."

Lenny reached under the table and tried to push his hand away. Reluctantly he moved it.

The small talk continued, but Lenny meanwhile was trying to reattach a garter which had slipped while they'd been walking.

"You okay, Lenny?" Karl asked, seeing her struggling under the table.

"I told you I should have changed stockings before we came out. Now one has slipped, and it's all your fault."

"One what?" Karl asked.

"A garter."

Chucker wasn't following and asked them. "What's this all about?"

There was silence for a minute, then Lenny thought she'd better explain.

"I'm wearing a garter belt to hold up my stockings. What do YOU call it? Anyway one of the stockings has slipped, and if you'll promise not to look I'm going to reattach it."

And she pulled her skirt up as discreetly as possible and tried to fix it.

Chucker looked, of course, then said:

"Oh I see, a suspender belt. That's very sexy, I'm glad you didn't change, I like sexy underwear."

"You do? Well, except for a glimpse just now, you can't see it, and it's very rude of you to look, and then to remark on it."

"You're right I can't see your underwear, but I can use my imagination, oh, and I apologize for being rude." He smiled.

Dinner went very well, and was delicious. Onion soup, followed by lightly grilled sole meuniere, thinly sliced duck, ratatouille and a mouth watering selection of dessert.

Before they left Lenny went to the toilet, and while she was gone Karl said to Chucker:

"Lenny likes you. Maybe you'd like to come up to our room for a few minutes when we get back."

"Your wife's an absolute doll. I'd love to come up."

They left to walk back to the hotel, Lenny walking between the two men. As they walked they talked about how lovely Nice and its surroundings were – and Chucker discreetly touched her bottom as they walked.

When they reached the hotel they started to say goodnight, but Karl said again,

"Let's order liqueurs sent up to our room and we can chat some more."

All agreed and he went over and asked for room service to be sent up, and they went up on the elevator.

Once inside the room they sat talking, Lenny and Chucker on the couch and Karl in a chair opposite. A young man from room service came in and they ordered, then Karl got up and went to the bathroom. After he left Chucker leaned over and kissed Lenny. She made token resistance, then avidly returned his kiss, while his hand went to her breast.

Soon her blouse and bra were off and he was sucking on one of her nipples. Karl came back and as he passed the door there was a knock so Karl opened it. Lenny made a grab for her blouse, but it was on the floor, out of reach.

The young man who brought their liqueurs was confronted with Lenny searching wildly for something to cover herself, Chucker sitting next to her, startled, with his hand halfway up her skirt. He didn't blink an eye, but came over, and as they watched open mouthed, put the drinks down on the low table in front of them and left with a large tip from Karl.

They all laughed when he left, and Karl said: "Sorry, I didn't even think about him seeing you."

"He probably sees more than that all the time." Chucker laughed.

They all took a sip of the liqueurs and Karl said he was sorry for interrupting, as Lenny sat naked from the waist up, partially covering herself with her hands. Karl said he'd leave if they wanted. Chucker asked Lenny if she minded and she shook her head. He kissed her again as Karl sat across from them watching with fascination.

Chucker moved again to kiss Lenny as his hand fondled her breast, then he kissed the breast nearest him as Lenny sat, head back, eyes closed, and then his hand went up her skirt as she sat with legs crossed.

He moved back to tell Karl. "This is a wonderful woman you have here Karl. Thank you for sharing her with me."

She uncrossed her legs and he slipped his hand up between them, exploring, finding the soft inner thigh above her stocking top, then met her panties. He slipped his fingers under the leg and found her pubic hair, and in center of her soft hair the moist spot. He pulled his hand back.

"Take off your knickers darlin'" He said softly, and she raised up, pulled her skirt up and took her panties off, throwing them across the room in Karl's general direction. She sat, legs slightly parted and skirt pulled up as he fingered her.

Opposite them Karl sat transfixed, watching his bride being seduced by this strange man, this Australian who was so sure of himself as he moved ahead. Lenny sighed deeply as the man touched the sensitive parts of her vagina. Karl wanted to watch them, and she was giving him a good view, with her skirt pulled up and her legs open.

"I'm going to fuck you Lenny." Chucker whispered in her ear. "But first I'm going to lick that little thing."

As Karl watched he knelt down between her legs and started to lick her. For Karl this was sweet torment, seeing Chucker go down on her and hearing Lenny moan, leaning back with her eyes closed and the quiet – lap, lap, lap – of Chucker's tongue.

After several minutes of this, they got up and Lenny took his hand and led him into the bedroom. Karl felt disappointed, he wanted to watch them from here, but now should he follow? Would he be able to watch in the bedroom?

He got up and walked across the room to where the bedroom door was half-open. He watched them undressing, and Lenny take off her skirt and lay it on a chair, but Chucker stopped her from taking off her stockings.

"No, leave them on. I like that."

He watched them as they kissed and slowly fell back on the bed, then Lenny opened her legs and Chucker nestled down between them and slowly thrust his penis into her wet, waiting vagina.

Karl watched as they kissed and kissed and the Australian started to fuck her slowly, with deep thrusts, then he quickened his pace, until he was pounding her, and Lenny, Karl's sweet bride, started her intermittent monologue –

" Fuck me .........fuck me hard..........that's it, right there.......oh shit, oh God.....I love that.......I love you...........That's it...harder..harder...yes...yes...yes...Aaaaaah, oh God yes."

And Karl, the audience, watched this wonderfully erotic dance as they writhed on the bed. Pausing to change position, then back to more pounding, until with a series of hard thrusts and a couple of deep groans, the man shot his load of sperm into his wife's vagina.

After they lay there embracing for several minutes, the Australian rolled off Lenny and walked past Karl to the toilet, saying as he did, "Thank you." Karl stood up and looking down at his wife, quickly undressed. She opened her eyes and smiled at him and he bent over and kissed her mouth, then kneeling beside the bed he kissed her breast and kissed and sucked her nipple. Then her soft flat stomach, her mound, then standing, he got up on the bed and knelt between her legs.

Her vagina was still open from its recent pounding, and something white was oozing from it, Chucker's semen. She smelled of sweat and a man's cologne in addition to her own natural odor. He lowered his head and tentatively licked her, then, as if inspired by the smell and taste, started to lick frenziedly, swallowing the other man's juices.

For Lenny it was heaven, even though she was still sensitive from the recent sex. Soon though, he moved over her and inserted his hard penis into her wet, eager vagina. Chucker had come back, and stood in the doorway while they now twisted and turned in an orgy of lust, with words of love and lust flowing from Lenny. This had nothing to do with love, this was pure animal lust.

When they were done they lay for several minutes with Lenny's legs wrapped around him. Then they both sat up and saw Chucker standing there.

"Wow that was really something." He said, "I hope I performed as well. What do you think, Lenny?"

"I enjoyed all of it. But now I'm tired, and need to go to sleep."

"You must be tired." Karl said, "But it was wonderful, the best ever."

The two men moved back into the other room, both still naked. Chucker repeated his pleasure in what had just happened, and said he hoped this could happen again. Karl told him they were leaving in about a week, but said that if Lenny wanted it, it was okay with him.

Chucker dressed and went into the bathroom. As he peed he noticed a vial of pills, and when he looked at them, he realized they were Lenny's contraceptive pills. He looked at them for a moment, then with a smile slipped them into his pocket. Karl was still sitting there naked, and as Chucker left, he said he hoped he'd see them in the morning at breakfast. Karl sat there thinking about what had just happened and hoping he could make it happen again, when the phone rang. It was 11:30, who could it be at this hour?

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers
12