A French Intrusion

Story Info
A Frenchman seduces my wife.
3.8k words
3.49
57.3k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
452 Followers

Note: This story concerns a cheating wife and a cuckold husband. If these subjects offend you, then please look elsewhere and don't provide negative comment.

This story previously appeared on another story site under another of my writing names: Makeitso.

*****

It was my fateful idea to invite my wife Sarah to the conference in Paris this summer. She had some holiday due to her and so she accompanied me to a hot and sticky Paris in July. In truth I was glad of her company and I admit I was aroused by the attention her five foot seven inch frame, with long toned legs and perfectly sized breasts, garnered from the other delegates.

On the third and penultimate day of the conference, I took Sarah to the conference dinner where we were both wined and dined to excess. We shared a table with several French couples and a single French guy named Pierre who at around 40 years old was some ten years older than either my wife or me. During the meal he was very attentive to my wife and sitting next to her I could hear his voice as he chatted, no let's be honest flirted verbally with my wife.

There is something very sexy about the way French men sound when they are speaking English. I could tell me wife was captivated as he regaled her with a string of stories and anecdotes about all sorts of things. From time to time I noticed him leaning in and whispering in a conspiratorial manner into Sarah's ear. He also placed his hand on hers from time to time and I was faintly amused at his flattery and flirting with my wife.

At some point after the meal had finished a band struck up and various couples headed for the dance floor. I noticed Sarah staring wistfully at those dancing (she knows I am a reluctant dancer) and I knew she wished she could dance. Perhaps sensing her wish to dance, Pierre suddenly asked her if she would like to dance. Glancing at me Sarah said "is that alright James?"

"Yes sure, go for it" I replied, not wanting to spoil her fun.

Standing up I realised how tall Pierre was, he must have been all of six feet three or four and even with her five inch heels, he seemed to tower over Sarah. As he led my wife to the dance floor, I realised how gorgeous she looked. She had on a black cocktail dress, with a very low cut back, black thigh high stockings and as I knew no bra. I watched intently as they joined the other couples who were dancing. I must have watched for four or five dances, when the band slowed the tempo down and announced that they were going to a sequence of slower numbers. I could see Sarah turn to come back to the table, but Pierre caught her hand and bent down to whisper in her ear. I don't know what he said, but I saw Sarah glance toward me, smile and then turn back to join Pierre for the first slow dance.

I was slightly surprised, but as the tall Frenchman took my wife in his arms I realised I was also very aroused. I don't know why, but seeing another man holding my sexy wife close, with one hand on her bare back sent shivers through me and I could feel my cock swell. They moved in prefect harmony and looked really good together. I could see other couples looking at them, the men obviously drooling over my lovely wife with her long legs and strappy sandals, and the women staring at the good looking man who was with her. Little did they know he was not her husband!

As the third slow number started, I noticed that my wife had rested her head against the shoulder and neck of Pierre and that he was really pulling her in close. At one point I could see his leg between hers and knew that he must be thrusting his muscular thigh against her mound. I could only guess how Sarah felt, but imagined in her merry state, that she was enjoying the stimulation. When the band announced the last slow number, I felt that both Pierre and my wife were melding their bodies into one. Just before the dance ended I saw Pierre bend his head down and kiss Sarah full on the lips. I expected that to be a step too far, but I was wrong. After the initial shock, I saw my wife look up into Pierre's face, put her hands on his shoulder and passionately kiss him back.

My cock by this stage was threatening to burst free. I was so aroused. I had never felt like that before and realised that I had enjoyed the sight of another man flirting with and being intimate with my faithful wife. I was startled from my thoughts by the voice of Pierre. "Your wife is a very good dancer and a beautiful lady; you are a very lucky man."

I looked up at Sarah who looked very flushed and then back at the beaming Pierre. "Yes she is lovely isn't she? I'm glad you enjoyed dancing with her. She probably told you I am not very good at dancing?"

"Ha, your misfortune is my lucky day," said Pierre.

Once we had all settled back at the table, I realised that the evening was coming to an end. I also realised that I wanted more excitement to be provided by this man with my wife. Before I could formulate any kind of coherent plan to make this a reality, I found myself asking Pierre if he would like a drink back in our hotel suite. I don't think he could believe his luck. Here was this stranger asking him to come back to a hotel room with him and his beautiful wife. I could see Pierre looking at me trying to gauge what I was proposing. When I looked at Sarah and then back at Pierre and winked at him, I think he knew what I had in mind. He knew then that I was a husband who wanted to see another man flirt with and possibly seduce his wife.

"But of course, that would be my pleasure," said Pierre in his heavily accented French voice. Perhaps I could dance some more with Sarah?"

My wife looked at Pierre and said, "I, er, well yes that would be nice." Oh my naive wife! If only she realised I was setting her up so that I could be a voyeur.

We collected our jackets and with a man each side of her, Sarah was steered somewhat unsteadily back to our hotel. Once in the suite, I got a bottle of wine and poured us all a large glass. After a few awkward minutes during which we all drained our glasses, Pierre asked Sarah is she would like to dance. Sarah seemed reluctant, but I quickly put some music on (slow numbers naturally!) and told her to go for it, since she loved to dance.

Sensing she didn't have any excuse not to dance with Pierre, Sarah stood up somewhat unsteadily and then Pierre pulled her close. I walked over and dimmed the lights and then settled into a chair to watch. Pierre kept my wife's back to me so that I could see his hands roaming over her skin. Looking over her shoulder at me, Pierre moved both hands down to Sarah's bum and pulled her against him. I couldn't see, but I'm sure he had a massive erection and I knew my wife had to be feeling the growing lump pressing into her stomach.

I knew I had a choice further down the line. Either thank Pierre for his company, or give him the opportunity to gradually seduce my wife. Not that I thought he would succeed since Sarah has always been totally faithful and dismissive of those wives who cheat. In retrospect I should have taken the former option, but I found myself deciding to feign drunkenness and then watch to see what would happen. I allowed my eyes to close and I slumped into the chair. After a while I could hear Pierre whispering to my wife and through half lidded eyes I could see him bend to kiss her. Again after some initial resistance, Sarah responded and within a minute they were really going at it. I could imagine their tongues fencing with each and I could see Pierre running his hands all over Sarah's back and bum.

For her part Sarah had put her hands behind Pierre's neck as she kissed him. Pierre broke the kiss and I heard him whispering again. I heard Sarah say "no my husband will see" and then Pierre saying "he is asleep, look he is drunk and out of it". I could see Sarah looking over at me and then back at Pierre. Then Pierre took her hand and led her off toward the bedroom.

I gave then a couple of minutes and then crept over to the doorway. The sight that greeted me will stay with me for ever. I was just in time to see Pierre unclasp Sarah's dress and let it slide off her shoulder. It slid slowly down her body, down her long legs and then it pooled around her black strappy sandals. So there was my wife standing in no more than thong panties, black hold up stockings and stilettos. She looked gorgeous. Although he couldn't see the back view, Pierre was looking with lust at this stunning married brunette. Keeping his eyes on hers, he quickly tore off his shirt and trousers leaving him in boxer shorts that were showing an obscenely large bulge.

Pierre spun Sarah round so she was facing the bedroom door and my hiding point. I thought she might see me, but I could see she had her eyes shut. Behind her Pierre quickly pulled his underwear down and then stepped close to Sarah, bringing his hands round to cup he breasts. What a wonderful sight! My near naked wife having her full breasts cupped and her erect nipples tweaked by a Frenchman who stood behind her with an erect cock pushing up her sexy back! As he fondled her breasts he nibbled her neck and ears, something that I knew was guaranteed to get her juices running. Sure enough Sarah sighed and moaned as he pleasured her.

After a few minutes Pierre obviously decided it was time to take things further. He led Sarah over to the bed and pushed her onto her back. Joining her, he knelt between her legs and with the bed being side on to the door I could see his magnificent cock rearing up as he drank in her beauty. He didn't pause for long however and grabbing her thong he tore it from her body. Then he dipped his head and started to feast on Sarah's soaking sex. As soon as his tongue lovingly lapped on her sensitive flesh, Sarah let out a load and long moan and as I watched she brought both her hands down to Pierre's head in order to hold him in the right place.

"Oh yes, my goodness yes" sighed Sarah, "that feels so good, oh your tongue is wonderful Pierre, please don't stop." I saw Pierre glance sideways at me and he had a big smirk on his face, knowing full well what he was doing for my wife. Returning to his work, Pierre increased the ferocity of his licking and sucking. I noticed that Sarah was undulating her hips in unison with Pierre's tongue and all the time I could hear her breathing getting louder and more erratic. After a few minutes of his ministrations, which had been accompanied by repeated 'ahs' and 'oohs' from my wife, Sarah suddenly shrieked out as her orgasm overtook her. She writhed and weaved her hips, both hands entwined in Pierre's hair as she held him in place as what appeared to be the most intense orgasm that she had ever had washed over her.

Gradually my wife's breathing quietened down as she lay half spent after that most wonderful orgasm. I noticed that she had still not let go of Pierre's hair and that he was gently lapping at her soaked sex. Sarah had a dreamy look on her face as eventually she released her hold on the man that had pleasured her so wonderfully. Pierre moved up over her and bent to deeply kiss my grateful wife. As he did so, I could see his magnificent cock swaying about above my wife's toned stomach and as I watched I could see a big string of pre-cum gradually dangle from his glans and then delicately fall onto Sarah's neatly trimmed bush, where it glistened along with the wetness already there.

I wasn't sure what would happen next or how things would pan out. I wondered if my wife would come to her senses and return to her more usual and reserved self. What I wasn't prepared for however was the sight of Sarah taking hold of Pierre's cock with her left hand on which her symbols of fidelity to me were adorned in the form of her engagement and wedding bands, and then guiding the head of his magnificent penis to the most precious part of her body. I watched spell bound as she slowly and deliberately pulled her lover's cock up and down her sexy snatch before centering the big bulbous head in the split of her womanhood.

This was all the invitation Pierre needed and as I held my breath I watched as he slowly pushed his big cock into my previously faithful wife. Deeper and deeper he pushed, and as he did so there were sounds of pleasure and gasps from my wife as she finally felt what a large cock was like, sheathed inside her tight love channel. When I had initially seen Pierre's cock, I had been doubtful that Sarah would ever take such a large specimen of manhood, but as his large swollen balls gently nestled against her taught upturned ass, I realised she had done just that!

My most startling revelation however was not that my wife had taken such a large cock with comparative ease. It was the fact that she had allowed another man to enter her bare, with no condom. This meant she was completely unprotected against pregnancy as she was not on the pill. Just to make me even more concerned was the fact that when I did the maths, I realised that Sarah was a couple of weeks or so past her last period and was therefore almost certainly close or at peak fertility. Did she realise this? Was this a deliberate act on her part, her body saying to her that she was ripe for breeding and that a virile man was on hand to service her womb? The fact that the virile man was not her husband was of no consequence to her body, but it should have been to her brain surely?

I needed to do something. I needed to tell Pierre to use one of the condoms that I had to use. And yet I did nothing. Absolutely nothing to intervene. Nothing to help my wife avoid having Pierre's seed blasted into her womb. Nothing to prevent her belly swelling with her lover's child and nothing to prevent me becoming a cuckold. The reason? Well it probably had something, no everything to do with my painfully erect cock, which in my trance I hadn't even realised that I was now stroking as I watched the spectacle in front of me.

All these thoughts were swirling in my head as I noticed that Pierre had started slow but definite thrusts of his big cock in and out of Sarah's stretched cunt. I could see and hear how wet my wife's cunt was as each thrust in was accompanied by a squishing liquid noise. Thank goodness for the lubrication I thought, or it could have been very painful for my wife. Sarah's arms were up around Pierre's broad muscular back and I noticed that her long toned legs were draped across the back of his calves as he sought to pleasure her.

Neither of them were looking at me now. Instead they were staring deeply into each other's eyes as they made love. Every so often Pierre would bend down and they would kiss. Deep open mouthed kisses with tongues fencing, kissing as they reveled in the feelings washing over both of them. Their love making was also accompanied by Sarah's sighs and mewling and by Pierre's soft grunts as he strove to please his conquest. I wondered how he felt taking another man's wife in front of her husband? I wondered if he could tell she was unprotected against pregnancy? Was he even bothered? After all he hadn't even bothered to enquire about birth control.

As I shuffled closer to watch them I could see his big cock slicing in and out of her cheating snatch. I could also see that his shaft was covered in a whitish creamy foam. Although I knew he had to be drooling pre-cum into her, I knew this couldn't account for the amount of white slime I was seeing. Knowing that he hadn't come yet, I suddenly realised what I was seeing. It was the tell-tale signs of a fertile womb. Sarah was producing lubrication for the man ploughing her unprotected womb. Her body was helping her chosen mate slide in and out of a body that was preparing itself to be bred!

I gasped inside at this realisation. This was the final proof as to where Sarah was in her cycle, she was fertile and ripe for breeding. Right now, right in front of her husband unless I did something to intervene! I had to do something to protect my wife and our marriage didn't I? As I tried to collect my thoughts, something stopped me in my tracks. Just as I had resolved to intervene, Sarah's long stocking clad legs came up and wrapped themselves around Pierre's ass. I was totally in erotic awe at the sight of her stiletto encased sexy feet hooked across the muscular bum of a man who was not her husband, as he made passionate love to her. She had made her choice.

My lust fogged brain gave up all pretence of thoughts of intervention as my hand stroked my painfully erect cock in time to Pierre's heaving bum. The sounds, sights and smells of those final few minutes will live with me for ever. Sarah's hands were around Pierre's neck now and with a final show of keeping Pierre right where she wanted him, Sarah crossed her ankles over his bum and using her muscular legs helped to indicate to him that he was going nowhere until he had finished the job!

My mouth was dry and my heart was beating wildly. I could still do something to prevent my wife's impregnation couldn't I? Yes and no, my brain screamed as my conflicting emotions fought each other. And then of course it was too late. Suddenly Pierre gasped "I am going to come where do you want it?" My heart flipped. Sarah could stop it, but would she? My hopes were dashed when she said in a husky sexy voice, "I want you to come inside me Pierre. Make my belly swell with your baby".

I could see Pierre flinch as he made little thrusting movements. In his lust filled voice full of the sexy French accent that Sarah had fallen for, he said "What did you say, are you unprotected?"

"Yes my love" answered Sarah, "but I want your seed, please give me a baby, your baby". Pierre gave a nervous glance toward me, but as he did so I saw my wife give Pierre a clear signal to hurry up by using her sexy sandal clad feet to spur him on. Pierre could also see my hand wrapped around my painfully erect cock masturbating furiously to the scene.

I guess that was all the sign he needed. If this man didn't mind his wife taking his sperm into her unprotected womb why should he? He picked up the pace again, made a last desperate plunge into my wife and if I judged correctly with his cock buried in her cervix, let go his virile spunk just where it counted. I counted ten massive thrusts of his cock powered on by his big flexing muscular bum, all the while my wife was clasping him tight. And then it was over. He collapsed on top of her and stayed there. After a few minutes I noticed they were whispering sweet nothings to each other in the post coital part of their mating.

It must have been a full ten minutes before Pierre, lifting himself from Sarah, no doubt giving his sperm plenty of time to find her waiting egg! As he rose from her, I looked at where they had been joined and saw that my wife's neatly trimmed bush was matted with their combined mating fluids and that her once faithful cunt was now an open leaking hole, filled with a thick white viscous liquid that was her lover's attempt to leave her with his baby.

There was a nervous silent tension in the air as Pierre hurriedly gathered his clothes, took one last loving look at his conquest and then a quick glance and me the cuckold husband, before leaving the room.

I was left with my thoughts and one impregnated wife. I became aware of Sarah talking to me. She was saying "I'm sorry, so sorry" over and over again.

"It's a bit late for that isn't it" I responded. "Letting him seduce you is one thing, but why no condom, no protection?" I asked.

"I, I... just couldn't, it, it felt too special to spoil with a layer of rubber. Oh I am so sorry, what have I done?"

I spat back at her "you've gone and taken a belly full of French spunk and now you will bear a bastard child, that's what you have done".

Sarah looked deflated as reality began to set back in. "Perhaps I won't, I mean..".but her voice trailed away. She knew the chances were she would be pregnant.

go4itnow
go4itnow
452 Followers
12