A Fresh Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James walks past me, taking my hand and leading me up the steps of the building.

"Is this your house? I didn't realise there was so much money in organic kale." I say, poking my tongue at him.

"In this area? No, it's not a house. I believe it used to be but it's apartments now, and yes I do earn a good living in our line of work, but not too many job perks...until now." He says with a smile.

We enter the building and there is a stairway directly in front of us that leads up to the apartments. James takes my hand and leads me up to the first floor. Adrenaline got me here, but the fear is starting to take over. I wait with jelly legs as James unlocks the door to his place and pulls me inside. He slams the front door shut and immediately pushes me against the door. His lips are back on mine and he's scrambling for the hem of my dress, lifting it up around my waist and pushing his body on to me. His erection presses against my throbbing core, slicing through my fears with complete desire. His hand is at my back, unzipping my dress and he tugs at the thick straps, pulling my arms out and letting the dress fall to the floor. He takes a step back and looks at me and at that moment, he looks like a predator about to pounce on his next meal. The intensity of his glare and my shyness overwhelm me and I move my arms to try and cover what my lace bra and pants won't. James quickly takes my wrists in his large hands and holds them above my head.

"What's wrong?" He leans in to my neck as he speaks and nuzzles with warm breath into my skin.

"I'm scared and nervous. Really nervous."

"I don't want you to be afraid, but if you cover yourself up again, I am going to have to tie your wrists up, do you understand?" He threatens. His words are menacing but his voice is tight with desire and thought of him tying me up almost makes me crumble. "Good. Now, I can barely contain myself so I am going to take you in to the bedroom and I'm going to fuck you," His strained voice makes me sigh "and I think that's going to be ok with you."

James hits a light switch on the wall and his apartment comes in to view. It's as large as a house, but I don't have time to look around. I follow him up a set of stairs, he takes off his shirt, throwing it carelessly on the steps and I can hear him unbuttoning his trousers. I can't take my eyes off his back and broad shoulders but then I'm at the top of the stairs, standing in his loft style bedroom. I don't have a chance to take anything in before James pushes me on to the bed and turns his back to me. I move back against the headboard and watch as he slides his trousers down his legs. I groan audibly at the sight of his naked body and he turns around slowly to look at me. He's divine. He's toned, but not overly muscular, and dark hair lightly covers his chest and tapers down into a delightful trail leading right to his long and thick hardness. I shuffle awkwardly on the bed as I feel myself pulsing with desire.

I suddenly feel in too deep. I wouldn't know what to do with that even if I wanted to. James is probably expecting a lot more out of me than anything I am able to give. Maybe I just need to stop thinking and let James take the lead, go with his flow. I am always free to leave.

I look up and James smiles wickedly at me, but it quickly fades.

"I don't want to spoil the moment you're having, but this is important. I'm clean and I've had a vasectomy. What about you? Otherwise I will have to wear one of these, and I really don't want to." He says, holding up a condom.

"Yes, I'm clean, but I haven't had a vasectomy. Is that going to be a problem?" Trying to break the never-ending circle of thoughts in my mind with humour.

James laughs as he crawls onto the bed towards me. He's a hunter and I'm his prey, but I know that I want to be caught and devoured. Suddenly my bra is a steel cage and I need to get out. He's on me, one arm around my back undoing the bra with great urgency and the other on the front clasp, tearing it off my chest. He cups my breasts and twists each nipple deliciously. It sends a thrill through my body and I thrust my hips up to meet his. In an instant, he loops a finger through the crotch of my panties, brushing the swollen lips of my sex as he does, and pulls them down and off my legs. He bites his lip and he moves back up my body until our noses touch. I can feel his hardness press against me, and slowly, inch by glorious inch, ease inside me to the hilt. I moan from the pain, and from the pleasure. I feel so completely filled with James. My face is buried in neck, and his in mine. The sensation of his stubble against my skin, the smell of his aftershave and sweat and feeling him inside me pushes every other thought out of my head. I'm lost in him. He holds me close and tight, not moving, just relishing me the way he feels inside me. And then he begins to move, slowly thrusting in and out of me and I can barely keep my breath. It feels incredible but it's pushing me to tears.

"Ah! That hurts!" I cry out and James stops his thrusting, but it only makes me eager for more. "No, no. Please don't stop!"

James's face flashes with animal lust and he pulls my hair.

"Do you like it when it hurts?"

I don't know how to respond. I feel like I ought to be afraid but I can't deny how incredible James feels inside me. A whimper is my only response.

"Mmm, good. I'm going to make you scream." James growls warmly into my ear.

He begins to thrust again, this time harder, deeper and faster. I bring my hips up to meet his with each push and then I begin to crumble.

"Oh yes, come for me. You feel so good." James purrs.

I feel the pull deep within and my blood rushes. I bury my face deeper in to his neck as my orgasm shudders through. He holds me close, rocking me gently through the waves crashing over me. As soon as my body calms, he is relentless; grinding into me even harder than before. I am more sensitive and I can feel myself building again. Deep inside, my muscles tighten and this spurs James on. He grabs my leg and wraps it high across his back, pushing so deep that tears well up in my eyes. And then I fall to pieces as he thrusts once, twice and bucks his hips as he comes, clutching desperately at me. He collapses into my breasts, his grip easing. Sweat glistens at his brow and he closes his eyes.

"Thank you" I whisper through heavy breaths.

"Don't thank me. I'm not done with you yet." James looks up at me as he speaks and there is promise and desire in his eyes. He stretches up to give me a swift kiss.

"How about a cup of tea and the grand tour then?" I ask, after my recovery.

"On one condition: no clothes. I want to get the eyeful I've been waiting for since you first sauntered into my office."

I flush. He wants to watch me walk around naked? I saunter?

He slowly pulls out of me and as we clean ourselves up, I fight the urge to cover myself with my hands. James doesn't even disguise the fact that he's staring and it makes me self-conscious. He walks over and pulls me close to his warm body.

"Don't be shy, you're beautiful. I want to take in every part of you. Besides, this is very exciting for me. I've never slept with a porn star before." He says lustily as he gently caresses the smooth lips of my sex. "This is very nice. I'm very eager to taste you".

He kisses me deeply, smacks my behind lightly and motions for me to follow him downstairs.

His apartment comes in to view when I reach the bottom step. It's huge. A living area with a fireplace opens up to the left, and in front is a large open plan kitchen. Folding doors lead out to a paved garden the size of a tennis court. I turn to look at what is underneath the bedroom but heavy, engraved wooden doors close the space. I follow James in to the kitchen and admire. Filling the kettle, getting the mugs, pouring the milk.

"It's a nice place you have here," I say as I admire everything. "Did your ex design this?"

"I was wondering how long it would take you to ask." He says seriously, hands running through his hair. "This is my bachelor pad. My sister is an interior designer and was nice enough to help me. Now come over here and drink your tea. It will give me a chance to molest you a little more." He grins cheekily.

I take a couple of steps closer to him and he grabs my hand and spins me tight against his body, my back against his chest. He nibbles my shoulder and his fingers lightly tickle between my legs. I groan, somewhere between desire and happiness. He's so playful and I can't help but relax. I am almost disappointed when he lets go of me to move to the couch in front of the fireplace. He sits and pats his knees for me but I take the space beside him. He frowns comically and grabs my ankles and throws them over his knees. He's making every effort to make me feel comfortable and it's working.

"Doesn't that hurt?" James asks, gesturing between my legs.

"What do you mean?" I don't understand, he wasn't that rough.

"Getting waxed, doesn't it hurt?"

"Oh! No, I don't get it waxed, it was lasered. I mean, that hurt enough, but it was what my ex wanted so that's what I did."

"What about what you want?" James frowns.

I don't know how to say that what I want didn't matter for so long, I can only shrug.

We drop in to silence and drink our tea. James runs his fingers along my legs, across the bridge of my foot and begins to massage each toe. Just sitting with him here feels normal, which might be weird for a one-night stand. Oh shit. One night. I have to go. I can't stay here. I drain the last of my tea and shift my body to get off the couch, but James grabs my legs.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

"It's late James. I need to go home. Thank you for the tea, and everything else." I say as I continue to struggle out of his grip.

"Tomorrow is Saturday. Are you working?"

"No, but -"

"Then you don't have to leave." he cuts me off.

"No, I do. I don't think I should stay. I don't want to impose on your weekend and I don't have a change of clothes."

"I told you earlier this week that all of your plans should be cancellable, and I cancelled all of mine, I am not done with you. That means you won't be needing any clothes." He takes a hold of my wrist and kisses, nibbles and sucks on my fingertips. "Besides," he says in between each finger "I want to know more about you and how am I going to do that if you leave now? We've barely said three words to each other tonight. How about that tour, huh?"

With out letting go of my wrist, he stands and pulls me up with him.

"From this vantage point you can see the kitchen, the garden, the bedroom is a loft and the bathroom is up there as well, this is the living area and behind those doors is a little bit of personal indulgence." We walk towards the doors and James smiles at me as he opens them.

The room is like my dream come true. It's large and the walls are lined with shelves that are filled with books on one side, DVDs on the other. There's a huge and plush sofa that fills much of the room and one armchair. The wall I'm facing is dominated by a flat screen TV. James is looking at me, waiting for a reaction.

"Well, I think we have this in common at least." I say reassuringly as I walk along the walls, scanning the book titles. "So when can I move in?" I joke as I throw myself into the armchair. I look up at James and his face is deadpan. "James, it was a joke. It means I like the room." He smirks at me, fooling me all along.

"If this were your room, it wouldn't look like this. I would have something else in mind." James is pacing the room, moving towards me as he speaks. "After all, I would be keeping you here for my own personal pleasure. So this would be more like a sex dungeon." He says cheekily and he kneels down at my feet.

The words, the dark looks and his breath against my thighs is all too much to handle and warmth starts to course through my body. James runs his large hands up and down my legs, grasps the backs of my knees and pulls me forward from the chair, holding my legs apart and exposing me entirely. The shock and the deep shyness of having my womanhood spread open in front of this man is nothing that the dim lights of the room can hide. But when I look down at James, he's staring at me hungrily, breathing heavily and his cock growing. I sit in silence. Partly in shock, but mostly because the way he's sitting there is turning me on immensely and I don't want to take his attention away from whatever he's about to do next.

James's hands are sitting on my hips, his thumbs rolling and working their way to my pelvis, lightly brushing up and down the outer lips of my sex, his face inching closer until his nose is touching me. I can hear him breathing deeply, smelling my arousal.

"James, stop." I stumble, trying to shuffle back on the chair.

James keeps a firm hold on me and his breath plays on my skin when he speaks.

"Why?"

"I don't...I mean, my ex never..."

James rocks back on to his heels and looks incredulous.

"Are you saying he never went down on you?"

"He said he hated it, I don't know. Isn't it gross?"

"What?" James let out a shock of laughter. "Are you kidding me? Are you saying that in all the time you were together, he never once, not once?" I shook my head and James suddenly turned serious "Trust me when I say I want to taste your pussy. I've wanted to taste you since the second I saw you. When I'm done talking, I'm going to bury my face in your cunt and I'm going to make you come with my tongue, my fingers, my nose. And you're going to love it."

With every word, I get wetter. I relax in his hands as my response.

With out preamble, James spreads the lips of my sex with his thumbs and begins to suck at me. His tongue rolls firmly over my clitoris. Each back and forth weakens me a little more. I twirl my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to me and as I do, his tongue slides into me and presses on my g-spot. James groans and grabs my hips tightly and nuzzles deeper. As his tongue probes, his nose pushes against my clitoris and I can't help but grind against his face. I can feel another orgasm building and I open my eyes and glance down at James. His eyes are fixed on mine, heavy with lust and that's all it takes for my climax to take hold and course through me. James continues to gently lick and kiss my vagina, now swollen and tender, prolonging my ecstasy. James releases the footrest of the chair and climbs on top of me. He runs his nose up my neck and over my lips, his skin is moist and kiss salty from my climax.

"Can I thank you yet?" I whisper.

I feel James's smile against my skin.

"Not quite." He says, burying a hand in the hair at my neck. His hardness is pushing against the inside of my leg; his grip in my hair is getting tighter. "I seem to recall you liked it when I hurt you." he threatens and then he's up, pulling me up with my hair and bending me over on all fours on the carpet. My body is still recovering from my last orgasm, and somehow ready again for the next.

James' hands are placed on both cheeks of my buttocks, his hardness resting in between my legs, teasing me deliciously. I can't help but push back against him, eager to have him inside me again, but he pulls away each time. We play these same little actions out a couple of times, me trying harder each time. Suddenly, James has a hand cupping my chin and he's right in my ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Is that what you're trying to get me to do?" he growls.

My desire is making me needy and I hum my positive answer. His other hand is between my legs and he pushes two fingers inside me. I'm slightly embarrassed that I'm so wet I offer no resistance at all, but it's obvious that it excites James and it seems he's read my mind.

"Oh Bianca, I wish you knew how good that feels for me." He whispers in my ear.

He's continues to slide his fingers in and out of me gently, but it's not enough for me and I begin to thrust harder. James admonishes me and removes his fingers.

"Your impatience is giving me an ego boost you know," he whispers "And I don't know how much longer I can resist that."

"Please," I beg, "Don't resist it. Just fuck me. Please fuck me, James."

"That's much better." He says and he finally gives me what I need. He glides inside me easily but as he does that, he also pushes the two fingers into my mouth. I don't resist, incredibly turned on by how dirty he is and how animal I feel.

James is leaving no part of me untouched. He rubs my clit as he pumps deeply into me, causing my legs to shake as yet another orgasm threatens to undo me. If I come again, I don't think I could recover but I can feel James tighten as well. My legs weaken and buckle as my orgasm rips through me, and I slide forward on the carpet, unable to maintain my balance. James's thrusts are so deep inside me that as he starts to come it pushes me forward and he follows, until I am flat on the carpet with James on my back, each tight thrust making him cry out and finally collapse, his weight pushing down on me. His breath is hot in my ear. Slowly, he rolls onto the carpet to lie on his back. He brushes his hand lightly up and down my back and through my dizzying haze, I take my time to drink in the sight of him in the dim light. His stomach rising and falling with each breath, his long straight legs, slightly softened penis lying in a bed of dark curls, every inch of him is divine. When I finally turn my gaze to his face, he's looking at me so seriously that a laugh just slips out of me.

"Are you ok?" I ask, worried about the answer.

"I'm fine. I'm just concerned about you" He replies, sounding truly worried. "I'm sorry, it's just that we've barely had a full conversation tonight and I've already taken control of you during sex when you may not even like it. It seems like your ex was the controlling type and I don't want to pick up where he left off, but your reactions to everything I do, god, they really turn me on. I know that's a hollow apology, but there it is." He stares deep into me, a mix of shame and concern.

"James, it's fine. I mean, it's more than fine. This has been great, really. Besides, there's a world of difference between you and Brad. I've really enjoyed everything tonight, and, once I recover, I would really like more." I'm hoping I don't come across as eager as I feel, but it seems my worry is for nothing.

"Really, Bianca? You want more like this?" he asks enthusiastically. I nod in response. "Oh god, you're going to give this old man a heart attack." He jokes, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek but I pull away.

"Do you have enough time to write me into your will before you die?"

He laughs at my joke, coming towards me for another kiss but holding my hips so I can't get away, not that I would want to. He's right though, he is quite a bit older than me. Is that wrong? If I saw Lily with a man nearly 20 years her senior, I would definitely advise against it, but here I am and the only thing that concerns me about the age gap is that I will come across as a stupid little girl. I pause, wondering how I can now get out of this.

"Is everything alright Bianca?" James asks.

"I'm just thinking about the age difference, that's all." I whisper quietly.

"What about it?"

"Just thinking how young and stupid I must seem to you. You probably brought me around here thinking you could get your way, and I proved you right."

"Bianca, are you kidding me?" James laughs softy. "Are you serious? When I first met you, not once did I think 'Yeah, I could easily have my way with this dumb girl.' No! My first thought was actually on how I was ever going to get through an interview with you with some modicum of self-control. I could feel this tension between us and I thought it was just your nerves. When you started, I knew that wasn't the case. I knew I had to make a move; I wanted to have fun with you. And we had fun didn't we?"