A Fresh Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yes, of course. But now you've had your fun, and on Monday we'll be back in the office again, and who knows when another woman will walk in and take your fancy."

"Every time you open your mouth, something ridiculous comes out. I'm 45, Bianca. I'm not interested in chasing young girls, I just happened to chase you. And now that I've had you, I want more. I don't particularly want to let you go home in the morning. I want you to stay here and talk to me. I want to learn about who you are. And then I want to have my wicked way with you a few more times and do it all again on Sunday morning." He says with a wink. "Alright then, missy. Up you get. I'm taking you up to bed." He says, getting to his feet. "If that plan is going ahead tomorrow, we're both going to need all the sleep we can get."

He extends his hand and helps me up to my feet and leads me up to the bedroom. When we get into bed, James doesn't spoon me. Instead, both lying on our backs, he has my hand in his again. I feel so contented and for the first time in a very long while, I feel beautiful and sexy. I drift off to sleep; thinking how much can change in such a short time.