A Fresh Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you just moan?" James asks, sounding almost incredulous.

"I'm sorry." I murmur into my hands.

"Don't be." James says, pushing me onto my back and straddling my legs. "Let's satisfy you, shall we?" With out waiting for permission, James easily slides two fingers inside me, and I respond instantly, writhing against him, pushing deeper.

"More." I gasp. James complies and pushes a third finger inside me. I cry out and thrust into his hand in earnest.

"Come on, Bianca." James groans, "Play with your clit for me. Show me how you fuck yourself."

I do as he asks, but it's his words that really send me over the edge. Another orgasm rips through me but James doesn't stop to let me recover. He continues to pump his fingers into me and I feel like I'm going to scream. With his free hand, he grabs a pillow from behind my head and places it over my mouth. Wave after wave crashes through me and I cry into the pillow, holding it to my face with both hands.

"You can do this once more." James encourages me. I shake my head and moan in disagreement, but he doesn't let up. "You will, for me."

James grabs my left knee and pushes it up to my chest and motions that I should do the same with my right. I brace my feet against his chest and take everything he can give me, despite how light headed I feel. And then he firmly places his thumb on my clitoris, and all my muscles clench deliciously. I'm falling apart in his hands and I can no longer hold myself still. My whole body shakes uncontrollably, I feel like I'm in shock. Gently, James removes his fingers, takes my feet off his chest and rolls me onto my side.

"Come here." He whispers tenderly and he pulls me into his arms. "Now you can thank me." I can barely breathe let alone speak, but I kiss his chest.

12