A Friday Night

Story Info
A submissive puts on a show.
4k words
3.76
21.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually work from fived in the morning to three in the afternoon. But this Friday night was different because I had to work over-time, since the employee who was supposed to come in at three in the afternoon never showed, I wasn't able to head home till about seven at night. I was pissed! Not at the fact because I was working over-time since I'm a hard worker, but the fact the employee never showed! So, I was fucking livid!

On my drive home I decided to make a stop off at a Victoria Secret outlet store, since my submissive has been a good girl lately. I decided to grab a little gift to bring home for her to wear for me tonight while she puts on a nice little show for me.

So, I pull into the parking lot and walk in the store. I walk around for a few minutes checking out the different laced panties and bras. I look over to a corner and to my surprise was this very sexy tight lingerie top with these sexy tight silk panties. Both pieces were black with red lace along the edges. I loved it!

I thought to myself, "My little submissive would look spectacular in this; especially on the stripper pole back home!"

I decide to purchase it. On my way out of the store, I saw these suede heels that were all black except the mouth of the shoe, it was a red trim. I stared at them for a few moments and said to myself, "Hmm, I should get those as well to go with this sexy outfit I just bought her."

So, I purchase them, and leave the store and get back in my black car, with chrome trim along the sides. I start up my car, and turn up the music. I start driving and arrived home about thirty minutes later. I get to my long driveway that curves, and has trees around it. I hear the rocks moving under the wheels of my car, as I pull in slowly.

After I park my car, I start walking up to my house door, wearing a black suit, with a black dress shirt under it, a red tie and black dress shoes; my hair is short, blonde and spiked; my eyes are a striking light grey. I slowly open the door, and when I first walk in the house I notice how clean it is, and I take my shoes off and walk into the kitchen. The kitchen smells of Roast Beef, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Beef Gravy and Corncobs.

I walk into the dining room, and see the table set, with everything on the table. I yell out to you. "Where are you my pet, come to your Master now!"

I see you run around the corner your hair is long, blonde, and straight; your eyes are sparkling a bright blue; your makeup is done nicely not too much it's just perfect. You're wearing your black night dress which is laced along the edges and around the tits.

After you come around the corner, you instantly kneel at my feet staring down at them in respect. I rub your head and say, "I see you've been busy today, my pet!"

You look up and nod.

"I had a shitty day at work today, and I'm not very happy!" But coming home to all this, it made me in a better mood. But I will expect you to put on a show for me tonight! First we must eat, I'm starving!"

We sit down at the table and begin to eat supper, and I tell you about my day and why I'm so pissed off.

You look to me as if you are to say, "I'm sorry Master, I will make it better."

I smile in how pleased I am of you for doing all this stuff today. I finish eating dinner, then stand up and walk over to you. I give you a wet kiss on your lips "After you're done eating, go out to my car and look in the passenger seat. I have a few things there for you that I think you'll love!"

You finish dinner, clean up the dishes, and come kneel at me.

"You may speak girl!"

"Thank you Master, I appreciate it."

I kiss you on the head and say in a teasing tone, "Do you need to get something in the car?"

You nod. "Y...yes Master, may I have the keys to unlock the car?"

I chuckle and toss them at you and you catch them "You may stand up."

You then stand up and start heading to the car. I smack your ass playfully, you look back and I wink at you. You blush a bright red, then start heading to the car. I lean on the frame of the front door watching you run out and get your gifts. You do as I say and open up the passenger door, I hear you gasp.

"Well? What is it?"

I always love teasing you. You're so excited, you don't know what to say, you just run up and jump in my arms and give me a big wet kiss. You get back down on the deck and walk into the house trailing behind me.

After we get in the house I look at you and say, "Go shower, and clean yourself, you're probably sweating and disgusting from working all day. After that; get on your new outfit and heels my slave!"

You follow my instructions in order. You come out of the bathroom all sexy and gorgeous, with your hair past your shoulders, nice and wet. I look at you and stand up and walk over to you and examine you, making sure everything is done right.

I then say, "Good slave, now go to our "special room" and prepare yourself now!"

I slap your ass again a little harder than the last time; you shiver and scurry to the "special room". In that room there is a king size bed that is in a black metal frame with pillars and a red curtain, there is also a fifty inch flat screen TV that has surround sound, and a stripper pole that can vibrate. I come in shortly after; I put my dress shoes back on.

I come in wearing a plain black dress shirt, with black dress pants and my black dress shoes. I look at you "Now you will shut up, not moan or make a sound and ride that pole like the slut you are!"

You do as I say and get on the pole.

"Dance bitch!"

You start off dancing slowly in circles around the pole as I watch, then I command, "Faster, you whore!"

You obey my command and pick up the speed, you then bend over and shake your ass in my face, and I lay a nice hard slap on it.

"Get back up on that pole you whore, and start stripping!"

You go back to the pole and you flip your hair back, and swing yourself around it and start taking your outfit off.

I then say, "Stop you slut! Take your outfit off slowly!"

You start slowly taking your top off, while dancing around the pole, which is making my cock start rising.

"Yes, that's it my slut! Now you're doing it right!"

You start getting a bit wet from my wording and power.

I leave the room for a second and say, "Keep dancing you slut I'll be back!" as I walk away I start chuckling.

I come back with a ten speed bullet; I say "Stop! I have a surprise for you!"

I reach my hand down your panties, and shove the bullet up your pussy and turn it up to five speeds. I then say, "Now, wrap your legs around the pole like the slut you are and start riding it!!"

You do as I say, you hold on to the pole with your right hand and legs, upside down your hair almost touching the ground, while grinding the pole. I start turning up the speed of the bullet "Grind that pole faster you whore!"

By this point in time you're getting nice and wet, and I'm getting hard. I chuckle and turn the speeds up to eight, it's vibrating and making your whole cunt throb and making it nice and soaked.

I then decide to put on porn about lesbians and turn up the volume nice and loud. The lesbians are a Mistress and her submissive slut; there is lots of moaning and screaming. The Mistress is punishing her slut, because she disobeyed and is using a flog as a punishment tool; every time the Mistress lashes her slut with the flog, her slut says, "Oh fuck yes! Mistress, more and make it harder!" Her Mistress hits her harder every time she lashes.

The slave is getting nice and soaked, and the Mistress says, "Shove your cunt in my face, so I can eat your dirty little cunt!"

The slave starts rubbing her pussy in her Mistress' face, and the Mistress is licking inside the pussy and saying things like "Mmmm my dirty slave, your cunt is so nice!"

I then decide to up the speed on the bullet to ten! You let out an "uhhhh!"

I say, "Shut up! I did not give you permission to make a fucking sound!" I walk pull out a gag and shove it in your mouth! "Suck on it you slut!"

I then slap your pussy through your wet panties. "Take your panties off now!"

You start slowly taking your panties off. After they're off I say, "Get back on that pole, and grind it!"

With the bullet on ten speeds, and I decide to turn the vibration of the pole on. Which makes your whole body twitch; I chuckle "You are such a dirty little slut!"

I sit back down and decide to pull out my cock and start stroking it to tease you. Seeing that you pick up the grinding speed of the now vibrating stripper pole; I see a bit of your pussy fluids dripping out, and you're getting heavily aroused, with the porn in the background. With the sounds of; kissing, eating pussy and moans.

I laugh again. "Bend over and spread your legs and expose your tight, wet, deep, dripping pussy and your tight, sexy little asshole you dirty cunt!"

You start to bend over, running your hands down your legs and thighs exposing your tight dirty little dripping cunt and tight little asshole to me. I then walk over and rip the bullet out of your nasty little cunt and shove it up your asshole. It's still vibrating and covered in your pussy juices. I sit back down "Grind your cunt, on that pole nice and rough!"

You obey and start grinding the pole nice and rough, and you start feeling the friction, and you're still gagged, so you try and let out a moan and it doesn't work. After you do that for a bit, I get back up walk over, and rip the gag out of your mouth. I then push you against the stripper pole and start rubbing your throbbing clit nice and hard, putting pressure on it every time I rub it! You let out an "mmmm"

I bite your ear and snarl in your ear, "That's it my dirty slut, let me hear your moans!"

You start letting out "mmmms" "oooos" and "uhhhs".

I let out a "grrrrrr" directly in your ear. You moan and contort. I then give you a wet kiss, and shove my tongue down your throat caressing your tongue with mine. I pull away, and start sucking and kissing your neck, putting hickies along your neck, and marking you! You let out a few soft moans. You run your hand down my back, and grope my ass. I pull away shortly after and run my hands up your body slowly up your soaked, dirty cunt. And across your perky, sexy tits, I grope each one and fiddle with your nipples. I run my tongue down your neck and I start flicking your nipples my nice wet tongue with a mixture of our saliva on it and continue running it down your body and start licking your clit and sticking my tongue, in your; soaked, tight, ribbed, sexy and shaven cunt.

And I pull away, leaving you begging for more, I go and grab your leather collar with the initials MS on it and your leather leash. I come back and put it on you. I tell you to "Dance again!" You obey and dance around the pole with your black, studded and leather collar and your black leather leash. You jump up on the pole and slide down on it circling it.

I chuckle and say, "That's my good little stripper whore, you're making your Master proud of his sluttish slave!"

I get up and yank you to the floor making you fall on your ass. I kiss your forehead, and pull you up. I grab you by the arms and throw you to the bed, making you hit it nice and hard. And I look at you "So, you like it rough my dirty whore?"

You look at me and say, "Mmmmm yes, I do!"

I jump on top of you pinning you down against the mattress I chuckle "You are such a fucking whore, I fucking love it!"

I start biting your earlobe, working my way down to your neck; after I get there I bite it, hard but not too hard, just hard enough to make a mark. After that I start licking the middle of your neck on the side where I bit, and run my tongue down your body, between your tits and across your nipples and I nibble each one for a few a minutes. You're contorting and bucking your hips and getting soaked.

After I finish with your tits I snarl and say, "You're soaked, I can smell your dirty cunt from here, you dirty slave!"

I get off you and make you spread eagle wide, by tying your legs on the black metal pillars near the headboard, exposing your dirty, tight, soaked cunt! I leave the room for a second and come back with lit candles, and when they start melting I slowly drip the burning hot wax down your body, burning you and making you twitch after each drop. I chuckle and drip the hot wax up until I get to your cunt, now there is a line of hot wax down your body and near your dirty, soaked, tight, dripping cunt.

After that I start caressing your dripping cunt, getting your pussy fluids all over my fingers, I then rub your pussy fluids over your clit, making it nice and wet. I start flicking it with my tongue. I pull away as you contort, you start begging me to cum just once.

"You wish you could cum, don't you my slave?"

You blush.

I go grab the bullet and place it on your clit, turning it up to max. You start struggling, contorting and bucking your hips, breathing and moaning heavily, you let out an "uhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmm!"

I go over to your ear, and whisper, "Is there something you need to ask me?"

You ask very quietly, "May I please cum, Master?"

I chuckle and say, "No, now shut up and stop asking! You will cum when I say you can, you stupid cunt!"

You obey, and start biting the bottom of your lip. I go grab two pairs of handcuffs and a blindfold. After I return, I put the blindfold on you and cuff your hands to opposite sides of the headboard, you start contorting again. Even more of your pussy fluids start dripping out. I wipe it up with my hand and say "What the fuck is this!?" Which scares you, little did you know I already knew what it was.

I rub it across your face "You like when I rub your cunt fluids across your face, don't you my slut?"

You just nod, not trying to say anything.

After about fifteen minutes of torturing you I think aloud, "Maybe I should allow you to cum just once?" A smile goes across your face "Take that smile off your face slut! I'm not allowing it!"

You stop smiling.

I get on top of you and say, "Open wide, you dirty cock slut!"

You open wide and I start fucking your face hard and fast, making saliva trickle out the corner of your lips, you start gagging and choking on my cock. I say things like "Take that fucking cock, you're a dirty little whore! Take it all in your dirty fucking mouth!"

You open even wider as I start fucking your face harder and deeper, you feel my balls hit off your chin and hear me groan, grunt and moan after each thrust which makes you even more horny. After about five minutes of this I pull my cock out, and saliva runs out of your mouth.

I chuckle and say, "Your such a good little cock slut!" I take the bullet off your soaked clit and shove it in your dirty little asshole. After I shove the bullet in your asshole you squeal and contort again. I chuckle and start rubbing the slit on your, dirty, little, soaked, dripping cunt. After about six minutes of me playing with your dirty, dripping cunt, and having the bullet in your dirty tight little asshole, I start fingering you with two fingers, curling and circling inside your dirty cunt!

By this point in time your dirty, tight, sexy cunt is drenched so much! You hear my fingers going in and out of your dirty cunt! Making squishy sounds, from how drenched your dirty, tight, sexy cunt is! I start giving you wet kisses making sure they're loud sounds, well I curl, and circle my fingers in the depths of your soaked pussy!

After I do that for about eight minutes, I start eating out your dirty cunt again, licking all around the insides nice a deep! I say, "Mmmm your dirty drenched, tight cunt is delicious!"

You buck your hips and moan some more. I eat you out for about ten minutes and I pull my tongue out. I then shove my cock in your cunt, and start pounding the fuck out of your dirty, tight, drenched cunt. I start moaning, groaning and grunting while saying things like "your tight, drenched, ribbed cunt feels so good wrapped around my thick, large, hard smooth cock"

You start screaming! I pull my cock out and un-cuff you, and take the blindfold off, I look directly in your eyes and I feel a strong vibe and see the lust and love within you right now through your big bright blue, beautiful eyes. I also know you want my cock; you want to cum, you want me to blow a load deep in your dirty cunt. And I know this but I still don't give in to you, not yet.

I kiss you aggressively, you let out another moan, after our lips detach. I untie your legs and they drop to the bed, fast and hard. After they hit the bed, you let out an "mmmmm!"

I chuckle. I start nipping at your neck again. You start letting out quiet moans, of pleasure. I stop nipping at your neck, and go up to your ear and let out a "Grrrrr you're such a good whore for me!" Your dirty, drenched cunt is still dripping out pussy fluids making a nice little puddle under you. I then start sucking and licking your tits. You start feeling my cock press against your drenched cunt. I can feel your warm and slippery pussy fluids run down my large, hard, and smooth cock.

"Mmmmmmm Master that feels sooo good!"

I stop sucking your tits and I run my tongue up to your ear and whisper in your ear, "You love when I use you like the whore you are, don't you?"

"Mmmm yes, fuck do I ever Master!"

I let out a quiet chuckle right at your ear; you shiver and sigh in pleasure. Then I run my tongue down your body through the crease of your tits again and down your stomach, I make a detour and lick down your right thigh and back up, then run my tongue along the top of your cunt and to your left thigh and lick up and down it. I lick just above your clit teasing you.

"Ohhhh Master, mmmmm you tease me so well!"

You're watching me lick around your clit, and you see me smile and run down the skin over your clit and I lift up and start flicking your little clit with my, nice wet tongue I start running my tongue down, to your cunt's slit, still not letting you come and I start licking the curtains and running my tongue in circles on the opening.

After I do that for about five minutes, I stick my tongue in your opening, and start licking your pussy walls and circling my tongue in your cunt, covering my tongue in your pussy juices, because you know how much I love your pussy fluids. I then go back up and shove my tongue in your throat and start massaging your tongue with my own, making nice and noisy kisses.

You let out, "uhhh!" And I run my hand down your body and to your cunt once again. I start fingering you with three fingers, curling them and massaging the inside of your pussy. I do all this for about ten minutes. After that I shove my cock back in your cunt, thrusting hard and fast, while massaging your tongue with mine! I stop kissing you and start grunting, moaning and groaning, and you're now moaning, screaming, and breathing heavily.

I pick up the pace and as I pick up the pace my grunts, moans and groans get faster and louder, which makes you get louder and hornier. Your cunt starts pumping out pussy juices, which constantly keep running down my cock, making my cock nice and soaked.

I yell, "I'm fucking cumming!!!"

"Mmmmm fuck yes, cum for me Master, cum for your dirty whore!"

I then blow a huge load deep in your cunt, I fill you up so much it starts dripping out, I then say "I'm still not done with you whore!"

I flip you over and ram my cock fast and hard up your tight, sexy little asshole. And I start pumping your ass with, my large, hard, thick, soaked, smooth cock. You start moaning, panting, and screaming. I pump your ass for about eight minutes and I say, "Now I'm going to fill up, your dirty little asshole with my hot, thick, and creamy cum."

12