A Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I cum twice, I then say, "You may cum, my dirty whore."

You cum and a bunch comes out, it runs down the bed and on to the floor, I then make you lick off as much as you can, for about two minutes, I then say "Heel!"

You come boobs popped out, hands behind your head and your legs spread like a praying mantis "Kneel before me, you cum slut and clean my cock off now!"

You do as I say and you suck and lick my cock clean. I pick you up off the floor and bring you to the bedroom, and lay you on our bed, and I kiss you passionately "You were such a good whore today, and I love you for it. But I will expect you to clean up that room tomorrow, and let me sleep in!"

You nod and say, "Thank you Master, I really appreciate you using me today, and I promise I'll get that done tomorrow."

I smile and kiss you goodnight on the forehead and I pull you close, with our cock and pussy touching, we fall asleep.

12