A Friend Finally Cums to Town

Story Info
Horn wife has permission to play and then hubby joins.
11.3k words
3.95
50.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

After she went on her first break of the night/morning whatever you call a shift that runs overnight, she pulled out her phone and was happy to see the green blinking light which meant she had a message. But, she was about to be even more happy when she opened it. "I got the time off, and I'm coming down in April." Is all it said. She let out a small giggle as she excited showed it to her husband. That small message meant a huge thing. For one, instant arousal. The other, the experience she had been impatiently waiting for was finally coming.

"I told you that you were over thinking it." Her husband, Angel, laughed.

"And, I am usually right." She huffed. But, nothing was going to make her mad today. She sent back a reply that she would put in for the time off from 4/6-4/11. That way, she would have two days before he arrived to get ready, and to get the time to celebrate her anniversary with her husband. It was mid March when this message came through, so plenty of time to prepare. Granted, the time leading up would feel like eternity.

When April came, she began counting down until the first day of vacation. When the first day came, since it was their anniversary, she let her husband tell her when and how he wanted sex acts. No bars. Not allowed to say no. "Get over here and give me head." He said bluntly. She obliged. He sat on the couch as she got down on her knees and wrapped her eager lips around his hardening cock. As she bobbed her head up and down, she kept thrusting his dick further and further down her throat and moaning against it. "Mmm. I can't wait to have you getting fucked as you do this." This made her move faster. The thought has been there every time, but now the fantasy was to become reality. No more thinking as he said this that "why should I respond? It won't happen." He grabbed her hair and lifted her head. "Now, get to the bed." He commanded. As she turned to go to the bed, he slapped her ass hard. Then, grabbed her, reached around and slid his fingers into her wet pussy. "Damn, I love how wet giving head gets you." He threw her onto the bed, flipped her onto her back and crawled on between her legs. With a swift motion, he slammed his cock into her making her yelp. Bringing up her knees to his shoulders to slide in deep. Her hands grasping his thighs tight. "Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours." She managed breathlessly between moans.

"And, you're going to let me share it with Ryan aren't you?" He began to thrust harder and her moan louder.

"Yes." In a small voice. The voice in her head was screaming it. She was getting close to climax with each thrust. The thoughts of what was to come running through her head.

"That's a good little slut." He said. "Now, come for me, slut." This always sent her over the edge. It wasn't long before she came and screamed out. At this, he fucked her harder and faster until he came. As they lay there sated, she was still sporadically convulsing. "I love watching that." He said. She just smiled and looked at him. "Tomorrow, I need you to go to the store to get stuff for breakfast."

"You're not coming with me?" She asked.

"No. I'm going to stay here with the kids and get stuff together for this weekend. We will take the kids to my mom's when you get back."

Her dreams that night were highly erotic. Probably because of anticipation of what was to come. So much so, that she woke up and reached over to mess with her husband. He wasn't there. "Hon?!" She called out. No answer, but she could hear typing. So, she got out of bed to see what he was doing up so early on the computer. It was 7:30 in the morning. Normally, they would sleep in on days off. "What are you doing up so early?" She asked as she approached. The moment she got close enough to see the screen, he exited the program he was on. This threw her off a bit.

"Had a message from work about the safety day." He lied. She could always tell when he was lying, but she didn't press the issue. "I need you to go to the store to get a few things. I'll message you the list when you're on your way."

"Right now?" She whined. Still horny from her dreams.

"Yes. Kids are still asleep, and hopefully will be when you get back. That way, I can fuck my wife." This made her smile. As well as squirm. "Don't think I don't know what you are thinking."

She sighed, got on one of her throw dresses . chose the brown one so she didn't have to throw on a bra or panties. And went to the store. It was early, so it was just as she liked it. Dead. Never liked going to Publix when it was busy. And, it was a weekday. Less chance of running into her dick ex boss. She went inside and checked her phone for the list. None yet. So, she sent him a message saying she was at the store so he could send it. Mindlessly walking through the aisles thinking of things to get. Thinking of fantasies of what the weekend was going to be like. She paused a moment in front of the strawberries and contemplated if she wanted to buy them. Then a message came through with the list. "About time." She said quietly. First thing was batteries. So, she made her way to the aisle. No doubt he planned on playing with toys. She rolled her eyes. As she was looking at the batteries, another customer walked behind her. She could feel that they had stopped almost directly behind her, but she didn't turn. Starting to get annoyed at their looming she huffed and began to turn to walk away.

"Funny meeting you here." A familiar voice said which made her jump a little. She turned around. It was him!

"Wait. Weren't you coming on Friday?!" Was about all she could think to say. Her heart was racing, and she could feel herself blushing. "Holy fuck! Ryan is actually here?" she thought to herself.

"No. I just told you that. Your husband and I had other plans." He smiled. "Let's get this shopping done. Better things to be doing." He looked her up and down which made her squirm.

"Dammit! Now I'm gonna walk like a dumbass." She laughed to herself. Cursing herself for not wearing panties as her thighs started to feel wet. They talked a bit as she shopped. Which calmed her down a little. Never been one to handle surprises very well. "There is only one problem." She said .

"What's that?"

"The kids are still at home with my husband." She frowned.

"No worries. He is dropping them off now. I brought him to the van."

"Thought of everything, huh?" She asked. And,all he did was smile. Finally, she checked out her groceries and they left the store. He led her to his car, and they took off down the road. She began to stare out the window and get lost in thoughts. "Where are we going? What is going to happen? Will I like this? Will he change his mind? Shut up, stupid. He has already cone down here. Wait... Where are.." She began to think as they drove past her road.

"What do you want to do first?" He said, stopping her thoughts.

"You." She thought with a smile. "Duh." But, decided to be less blunt. "We shall have to see." Trying to be coy. "Ha. You? Coy?" She laughed at herself. "You're lucky this is even happening."

"Oh? Going to be like that, huh?" He asked. They arrived at one of the many hotels up near the highway and pulled into a spot. He pulled out his phone and sent a message. No doubt to her husband. Without much word, they got out and made their way to his room. Her heart was about to jump out of her chest and run down the road as they walked in and he shut the door behind them. "Now, about this ass." He said as his hand swiftly smacked her ass and grabbed it hard.

"Holy shit!" She yelped. This immediately sent her into a somewhat tailspin of lustful thoughts. She turned towards him. grabbed him by the waistband with one hand , and plunged the other down his pants to grab his hardening cock. "I have my mind on other things." She smiled. With her free hand, she moved from the waistband and undid his pants. As they dropped to the floor, he shifted to get them completely off. He leaned down and they kissed. She pulled her hand out and raised both up his shirt and removed it. His hands running through her hair and grabbing a fistful and pushing her head closer.

"I think this needs to go." His hands reached down and slid down her body to grab the bottom of her dress. As it lifted , it revealed her pantiless ass. "No panties? I like." He smiled and completely removed her dress. He stood back to look at her naked body for a moment. This made her panic a moment as she was always unhappy with her appearance. And, here she was exposed. Didn't stop him, though. His hands ran down her body sending both chills and the hot sensation of arousal. He stopped when he reached her ass. With both hands he grabbed it. "Mmmm. This ass." She ran her hands up his chest to his head and pulled him towards her and lightly bit his neck. When he groaned, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck this!" She said and pushed him onto the bed, climbed on top of him sliding his dick into her wet and wanting pussy. She picked up speed as she rode. It wasn't long before she came fast and hard. When she did, she screamed loudly. Right after she came, while she still was convulsing he flipped her to he bed and climbed on top of her.

"I'm not done with you yet." He said as he slammed into her and fucked her hard and fast making her moan louder. He leaned forward and said in her ear: "You're going to come for me again you little fuck slut!" This made her start to build to orgasm again. Dirty talk during sex always did. But, as quickly as he started into her, he slowed his cadence. "But, I'm going to take my time."

"Dammit." She thought and whimpered. "Tease." She managed to say between moans. This just made him smile. She opened her eyes to look at him. But, her eyes quickly rolled back shut. "Fuck! This feels good." She thought.

"Could always stop." He paused for a moment and she frowned. "No?" He reared back and slammed into her, picking up speed again.. This went on for a good while. She squeezed his cock with her pussy which made them both moan periodically until she began to build to orgasm again. "Yes. That's it. Come for me." Sending her over the edge again, she began to come again. As she did, he picked up speed and came as well.

At that moment, as he lay down beside her, she realized it had been almost two hours, and her husband had yet to arrive. "Where is my husband?" She asked sleepily.

"Not coming until tomorrow. I have you all night." He smiled. All she could do was stare at him with her mouth gaping open. "Oh, I have something to put in that mouth." He reach up and pushed her mouth closed. "Would love to see if you could get me off that way. But, I do believe you look sleepy."

"I always look sleepy." She shrugged. It was pretty true. She couldn't remember the last time she actually was fully awake. Ever. "Well, since you plan on waiting. I'm going to get cleaned up." She stuck out her tongue , smiled and went to get up. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him , grabbing her head to bring her in for a kiss. She began to kiss him with wanting. A tactic she used quite often and often considered "teasing" by her husband. This response was quite different. He began to return the favor. She slid her hand down his body and grabbed his cock as it began to harden. She let out a sort of growling sound as her lust took over. His hand slid down to her very wet pussy and slipped a finger inside. She gasped for a second, but began stroking his cock. "Damn, I have wanted you." She said breathlessly.

"I know. Now, get on your hands and knees." He got up, and she complied. "This time, there will be video." He said slyly. She didn't complain. Just assumed the position and slightly rocked back and forth. "Mm.. You want this, don't you?" He asked and she nodded. He slapped her ass as he came back to the bed. This made her cry out. He stuck his finger into her and slapped her ass again. "I want to hear you say it." He moved his finger inside her making her rock more.

"Yes." She said in a small voice.

"Louder." He slapped her ass again and moved his finger in and out faster.

"Yes!" She shouted. He grabbed onto both hips and inserted his cock into her slowly. The slowness was agonizing. But, she liked it. "Oh, my God." She said under her breath. She was slightly sore from earlier, but didn't care. Waited for what seemed like forever for this. He kept one hand on her hip and with the other he grabbed her hair and pulled until her face was turned up. As he did this he began fucking her hard and fast, making her moan. She did her best to push back against him. Pushing herself into another screaming orgasm. "FUCK!!!" She cried out and collapsed her head down as he let go of her hair and grabbed onto both of her hips. Plowing into her until he came as well. He pulled out and lay beside her with his arm draped over her limp body. She turned her head to look at him as he moved her hair from her face. "Damn, boy. Imagination had nothing on this." They both smiled.

"Just wait until tomorrow when we are both fucking you." This made her laugh a little. "Now, go shower. There is a change if clothes in their for you. Your husband sent them with me. Though, I think you need to wear different panties."

"I'm sure the ones I have are fine." She rolled her eyes and got up from the bed. He got up as well, and shut off the camera on his phone. "And, what are you going to do with that?" She inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"For starters, send it to your husband." He was serious. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Now, go shower, woman."he pointed to the bathroom and she went in to shower. Sure enough, her clothes were sitting on the sink along with her phone and Bluetooth speaker.

"Hmm.." She thought with a smile. "Awesome." She knew that was her husband. She connected the speaker to her phone and turned on her music for her shower. Not caring if he walked in or not.. She did as she always did to shower. Sing and dance. She started with Dark Horse. She saw that a new playlist had been made titled "shower". She laughed as she danced. "That could only be my husband." She said to herself. As she washed herself while singing and dancing.. She could feel that she was being watched. "I know you're there." She said towards the curtain.

"I know. Just wish I could see you gyrating that ass in the shower."

"Could always come in here." She said boldly.

"Don't tempt me, woman." He said.

"Not tempting you if I'm flat out offering." This wasn't a lie. Would be quite fun. "Otherwise.. You will just have to imagine my soaking wet body lathered up in soap as I move to the music." She heard the door shut which gave her a sinking feeling in her chest. "What the hell?" Frowning, she continued to shower and tried to shake off the rejected feeling. "Stop thinking like that." She told herself. "He is here. He came all the way down here. You have already been bedded by him. You're getting both tomorrow." Trying to get out of her funk was harder than she thought. Sadly, the next song didn't help. Gravity. "Fuck." She thought. She finished washing and rinsing her hair. She got out and quickly dried off. She got dressed just as quickly and brushed out her hair. When she got out of the bathroom, he wasn't in the room. The feeling in the pit of her stomach got worse. So, she grabbed her phone, and sat down on the bed to see if she had any messages. An inkling as to what just happened.Nothing. his stuff was still there. So, that was something. She messaged her husband: "Is he with you?"

"No. Why?" She told him about what happened in the bathroom with the shower. "Don't panic. Just wait." He replied.

"Easy for you to say." She mumbled. "Yeah. Sure." She replied as she rolled her eyes: "Right, and how am I supposed to do that?"

"Just wait." Was all he responded. The door opened, and he walked in looking at her puzzled. Could he really not know why she was flustered?

"Are you ready?" He asked. Setting a bag on the TV stand. She looked to it and then back at him at a loss for words. "You said that the winery had a good tour. Let's go." He said.

"Cryptic much?" She thought with a bewildered look. That conversation was a long time ago and hadn't been brought up since for starters. "Not until you explain what just happened." She found her voice finally. He looked at her for a moment and laughed.

"Relax. We will play plenty this weekend. I'm not wearing you out until we get to all have fun." He put his hand out to help her up. "Now, stop looking at me like I am crazy." She smiled a small smile and they left the room.

The rest of the day was just hanging out and playing tourist. The winery and distillery. Random other places. Her nerves began to relax as she had fun. "Friends first" was one of the things she had said to him a lot in the past. Guess this was holding true. That evening, they made their way back to the hotel and he decided to shower. "What's in the bag is for you." He said and went into the bathroom. She went over to the bag and peered inside.

"Oh, ha ha." She smiled. It was a panty and lace top set. She pulled out the panties and hung them from her finger. Walking into the bathroom swinging them she cocked one hip out to the side and shook

head. "I don't wear clothes to sleep. I sleep naked."

"No one said they are staying on." He said as he peeked his head out. "They're for tomorrow. We're taking them off of you." This made her blush a little as she giggled and went back into the room. When he finished his shower he came out in nothing more than his underwear. She looked him up and down hungrily. "Down, girl." He gave her a sideways smile. She pouted. "All in good time." He said. "Nympho." She threw a pillow at him with a laugh and he batted it away. "Go to bed." She pouted, but went to the bed to sleep. He lay with her and they slept. She had even more erotic dreams then before that night.

CHAPTER TWO

She was woken by the sound of the door shutting. Sleepily, she opened her eyes and saw both her husband and their friend at the doorway. She stretched and rubbed her eyes. "Morning." She yawned.

"Morning, kitten." Her husband said with a smile. "So, I heard you had quite the time yesterday. Saw it even." He shook his phone. Of course he had seen the video already. He came over and kissed her. "But, you're going to have to wait for it today. You need to eat. Don't need your blood sugar dropping." Of course he'd be logical. She rolled her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, woman!" They laughed. She got up and got dressed. Being sure to put on the panties bought for her. They fit nicely. She smiled as she saw they were both eyeing her.

"Oh no, boys. I have to wait. So do you." She raised her eyebrow and gave them a stern look. Well, as stern as she could before laughing. She finished getting dressed and they all went out. Conversation was typical amongst friends save for the occasional innuendo dropped by any of the three. But, none of them took long to eat. There were far better things to be doing. Namely each other. As soon as they were done, they all went back to the room. She was so nervous and excited.

Her husband walked up to her and began to kiss her. His hands lifted to her breasts and he pinched at her nipples causing her to squeak and try to back away. This always turned her on, but the sensation was so strong it always caused her to wriggle away. As she backed away, her ass ran into the cock of the other guy. He hooked his thumbs into her skirt and pulled it down her legs exposing the panties. Reaching around her body to put his hand down the panties and into her already wet pussy. Her husband removed her shirt and she leaned back against Ryan. "Now, I do think this top should come off too." Angel said as he leaned forward and bit her nipple. This made her squirm more. He removed the top exposing her breasts.