A Friend Finally Cums to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We won't be needing these." Ryan said as he removed her panties. Angel smiled and removed his pants exposing his harded dick. "Yes, suck that dick." He said as her husband lay down on the bed with his cock at full mast. She was eager to oblige. She crawled onto the bed and wrapped her mouth around it and began to suck his cock. Her legs were slightly spread and her ass in the air. A perfect target as Ryan approached the bed and rubbed on her ass. He made a groaning sound as she heard his pants drop to the floor. He climbed onto the bed behind her and, as she continued to suck on her husbands cock, he inserted his into her waiting pussy. "That's right. Keep sucking that dick you dirty girl." She did. Bouncing off of Ryan's cock as she did. The sensation was turning her body into a furnace. Building to orgasm quickly, but didn't want to stop.

"That's right. Come on that cock you slut. " Angel said through gritted teeth as he grabbed onto her hair. She screamed against his dick as her body began to shake. She came hard, but Ryan kept fucking her, and she continued to suck on Angel's cock. "Get on top so I can fuck that ass." He said. She lifted her head to look at him, and Ryan pulled out. This time, Ryan laid on the bed and she climbed on top of him. She positioned herself and pushed down onto his waiting cock. "Lean forward." Her husband said, and she obeyed. She looked down at Ryan, lust in her eyes. Before she could do anything else, her husband slowly inserted his dick into her ass. She winced as it went in. The feeling of fullness was insane.

"Holy fuck!" She thought. They began to move in tandem between her holes which again made her moan loudly. Ryan reached up and brought her mouth to his and kissed her. They began picking up speed as her body accepted the new sensation. It wasn't long, and her husband came. Soon after, she began to ride, and Ryan came. She collapsed on top of Ryan and her husband lay on the bed. She rolled to the side and lay between them. "Well, that was a lot of what I hoped for." She said out loud and looked surprised that it came out of her mouth. "That wasn't supposed to be said out loud." She quietly giggled and looked over at Ryan who was smiling.

"I don't plan on being done." He looked at her and turned over to his side to put his arm around her.

"Neither do I." Her husband said from behind her. His hand came over and onto her hip. This made her squirm a little. "Ready again so soon?" He laughed.

"Can't help it." She shrugged.

"Remember. Not a teenager anymore. Need at least an hour." Her husband said as he got up out of bed. "I'm going to shower. Plan of having your mouth on my dick again." He leaned over and kissed her.

"Not leaving me too, are you?" She asked Ryan.

"No. And, I don't need an hour." He said which made her smile. "Mmmm. That peaks your interest, doesn't it?" She nodded. "We should see if you can make me come with your mouth." He tapped her chin with his hand. She instinctively moved to nip his hand. "Oh, you like that idea?"

"Yes." She said and got on her hands and knees. She decided to play with him first and started by kissing on his neck. Changing back and forth from kissing to licking as she made her way down his body. body. Very slowly. As she reached his groin she paused and looked up at him. "Now, should I stop?" Raising an eyebrow. "Could always leave you wanting but not finishing the job." Yeah, she didn't mean a word of that. "Yeah, right." She thought.

"Better not." he said as he peered down at her. She smiled, bent down and grabbed his hardening dick in her hand. Placed her lips around it and began to suck. Periodically releasing him from her mouth stroking with her hand and licking the shaft and head. He moved beneath her and grabbed her hair. This sent her into a faster motion as she got more turned on. As she was doing this.. Her husband got out of the shower and sat down in a chair to watch. He was enjoying the view as her head bobbed up and down. He began to stroke himself as he watched. "Angel is getting a show, you dirty girl." She didn't stop. This turned her on more. She didn't know being watched would make her feel like that. She kept going for as long as she could handle before the desire to have other holes stuffed became to great. But, as she began to stand up, her husband was behind her as if he knew. He shoved his cock deep in her wet pussy and began pounding her hard and fast. This made her suck more vigorously, and hearing him moan made it even better. Both men moaning in pleasure got her close to the edge again. But, as she began to build, Ryan's cock got harder in her mouth. She knew that meant he was about to come. She sucked harder and moved her head faster while stroking with her hand. As she came he did in her mouth. And, her husband in her pussy. They all paused a moment. Save for her involuntary twitches her body always did after she comes. She crawled out from between them and stood up. "Well then." He said. "I think we will all need showers now."

"Agreed." She said. "I believe I will go first." She looked down at her husband who was still kneeling on the floor. He smiled and stood up. She kissed him quickly unsure as to what his reaction would be she she had just sucked another mans cock before kissing him. Surprisingly, he kissed her back. He slapped her ass and she went to the shower. She turned on her music and showered for a while. A lot to think about.

"That was definitely interesting." Ryan said to her husband.

"Whole thing has been interesting. Definitely good to see her being bold." Angel said. They got dressed and her husband grabbed a bag he brought with him. "Want to drive her crazy?" He held up a set of Benwa balls that she owned.

"Oh, yes." He said with a smiled. "Let's "

She finished her shower and toweled off, turning off her music. She could hear they were talking, but the conversation was too quiet to hear clearly. She opened the door and both had mischievous looks on their faces. "What?" She asked bluntly. Angel held up the Ben was . "oh, really?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow. "And, where might we be going that I'm wearing those?"

"Well, you do have to eat to keep up energy." Her husband smiled. She rolled her eyes again, but walked over and lay on the bed with her legs spread wide. He stuck the Ben was into his mouth and then slowly inserted them into her. "Get dressed. Let's go." He smiled. She slowly get herself dressed so that her movements wouldn't dislodge the toy. And then they all left the room. It was already early evening, so there were many options. Having a quick dinner, they set off towards town in separate cars. She rode with her husband. And he led the way to their next destination. It was when they entered downtown and pulled into one of the local clubs she stared at him wide eyed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" She asked and slapped his shoulder. "How the hell am I supposed to dance with these in?" She was already hot from the small amount of walking and the drive over.

"Guess we shall see." He laughed. And then got out of the car as she stared at him with her jaw jutted. She huffed and got out as well. Ryan pulled up beside them and they all went toward the building to get in. She stopped periodically as the movement made the toy move too. She could feel the red blotches forming up her neck to her ears and cheeks.This was going to be so difficult.

"No one said we couldn't fuck in the cars." She mumbled. Her husband looked back at her. "What? You heard me." She laughed.

"Dirty girl." Ryan said as he came up behind her.

"And? You knew this." She smiled. They made their way into the club and went up to the bar for drinks. And, straight to the dance floor. Dancing always made her happy. Though, a bit of a challenge this night. Didn't help with both guys touching her and bodies so close.

"Can I join?" A familiar voice to both her and Angel asked.

"Oh, shit. This can't be good." She thought as she turned and saw her friend Rick from her old job. She gave a glance to her husband.

"Sorry, Rick. Dance cards full." Angel said as if reading her mind. This was one of the best things about their relationship. They always seemed to know what the other was thinking. Rick walked away with a shrug. "Don't want him thinking he has a chance." He laughed.

"He never gets that hint." She laughed.

"This is who?" Ryan asked.

"This is Rick that I told you about a long time ago. He worked with me at Winn Dixie. Always trying to get in my pants." She said. "Now, are we here to talk about that or see how the fuck horny I can get with you two playing with me while I have Ben was in?"

"I'll take door number two." Her husband said.

"I will second that." Ryan said and they resumed dancing. The Ben was did exactly what she thought they would. They started to be too much. Both with the sensation and the rubbing of the string. Her husband seemed to notice her discomfort.

"Do you need them out?" He asked.

"Yes." She whimpered.

"How badly?" He asked as he got really close to her and rubbed her groin with his hand. She gave him a cross look. "That bad, huh?" He glanced at Ryan which seemed to be a cue to something the two had planned. Ryan grabbed her hand and led her towards the door. Angel stayed behind. She looked and Ryan with a puzzled look, but he never looked back at her as they went outside towards the parking lot. They made their way to the van, but her opened the sliding back door instead of the front. This revealed an air mattress that had been placed on the back floor. All the seats had been lowered.

"You shit." She thought about her husband. "How did I not notice this on the way here? Matter of fact.. How did I not notice this at all this evening?"

"Because it wasn't there. That's why I came up after you." He smiled. "Now, are you wanting those out or not?" He motioned to the mattress.

"I was thinking more going to the bathroom to take them out." She blushed. She normally didn't blush at things like this, but giving the being taken by surprise aspect, it was understandable. "I'm not saying no." She quickly said.

"I know." He smiled. "Now get in this van before I make you get in."

"Oh!" She thought. This sort of forcefulness turned her on big time. She quickly obliged. As she climbed in, he followed and shut the door. She now figured out why her husband had parked around the corner from the entrance and in a darkened spot. "Angel." She thought with a huff. Always figuring her out before she had even thought that far ahead. She sat facing Ryan with her legs out in front of her. He moved forward and slid one hand up her skirt and she let out a gasp. She leaned back and he reached up with the other hand and grabbed her panties.

"We won't be needing these." He slid them off and tossed them to the side. He reached up again and found the loop to the Ben was. "Lay back." She did as he asked, and he removed them. She let out a small whimper as they became dislodged. "You are so wet." He said in appreciation as her ran his fingers up and down her exposed pussy. He lifted her skirt more and moved so he could get his face into it. As he began to lick she arched her back and let out a breathy moan. She instinctively reached down and grabbed at his head. With that, she began to move her hips as if riding. It felt so good. She wanted to scream, but tried to quiet herself so they wouldn't be discovered. Her reached up and stuck a finger in and began fingering her while he licked her up and down. Periodically swirling his tongue and bringing her ever so close to the brink. Just as her muscles began to clench, he would stop to prolong her sensual torture.

"Oh, please." She begged. She wanted to come so bad. "Please." She said breathlessly as he hit her clit which made her jolt her body. And involuntary twitch she always had when her clit was touched by her husband. Apparently, this was also the case. She began to clench again, and he paused. She whimpered. She kept getting so close. "Oh, I want to come so bad." She let out a soft whine.

"I know." He said against her thigh as he gently kissed it. He went back to licking her pussy, and stopped again to kiss the other thigh. "But, you will have to wait." He said as he sat up and grabbed her panties. She growled a little in her frustration and all he did was chuckle and slide her panties back on. He opened the sliding door and wiped his mouth with his hand before exiting. "Come on." He put out his hand to help her out of the van and she sort of scowled at him. "Don't be like that." He smirked. "All in good time." She rolled her eyes and took his hand. They made their way back inside and found her husband sitting at one of the tables drinking jack and coke. He gave a knowing glance as they approached. He knew how frustrated she was and this seemed to amuse him. She mouthed "I hate you right now " which made him laugh more. As she sat down, Ryan got really close to her and whispered in her ear. "I will finish what I started." This made her whole body tingle. He sat down and seemed to enjoy the blush that shot up her neck to her ears.

"So, do you still want to go to the karaoke bar after this? Or, have you changed your mind?" Her husband asked

"You did this on purpose?" She glowered. "I should say yes just to mess with you." She stuck out her tongue. "You shit." She thought with a smirk.

"I know what is going on in that devious mind." He laughed.

"Let's go." She smiled. "Find a place to play. Too bad your mom has that house downtown for sale. It's a lot closer." Both guys seemed to agree and they got up to leave. There was a lot of teasing on the way back to the hotel. And discussion on what the guys had talked about for Saturday. They figured that the daylight hours would be for rest and for him to have time to visit some other friends in town. And, to meet up later that evening. This was fine with her because rest sounded good. Plus, she was sure his mom was going to bitch about the length of the time away. "Is your mom going to complain about how long we're gone? When did you say we were picking them up?" She asked thinking realistically for a moment.

"We are out of town until Sunday night." He expressed with air quotes. She smiled at this. "We are picking them up on Monday for school." This seemed to perk her up. "So... " she sighed.

"Stop it." He glanced at her. She shrugged. "He's here. We have been having fun with you. Get out of worst case scenario girl mind." He grabbed her hand.

"Can't help it." She sighed. But, gave a weak smile.

"I know. And, I wish I could stop it. But, I can't." They pulled into the hotel and Ryan was close behind. "Now, get up to that room so we can fuck the shit out of you." He said sternly. This made her smile. They got out of the van and looked over at Ryan who was on his phone. He hung up as they walked over to him.

"There's been a change in plans." He said and she gave her husband a sideways 'I told you so' glance. "Evan can't hang out this weekend, so it's up to you guys what you want to do." She breathed a sigh of relief. "What?" He asked with a quizical look.

"Nothing. Just her doomsday mind." Angel nudged her. Ryan chuckled and shook his head.

"Cheer up, buttercup." He smacked her ass and they went up to the room. "First thing we need to do is remove these panties." They barely got into the door, and he reached up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She kicked them off. "Don't think we need this either." He reached up her shirt and unclasped her bra. Her husband grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it and the bra off. "I think we leave the skirt on. What do you think, Angel?" Angel nodded. They led her to the bed and laid her down on her back. Ryan lifted her skirt to her waist and spread her legs while he climbed on the bed between her legs. Angel climbed beside her on his hands and knees and began to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. She moved and gyrated her hips, but her body jolted as Ryan's mouth met her wet pussy.

"Oh!" She cried out. The sensation was intense. She completely forgot about whatever was bothering her before this. Hell, she forgot about any doubts she had prior to this encounter. She continued to gyrate which heightened the sensation from being eaten. Her husband sucking biting and pinching her nipples. She came hard and loud, but they continued. Her body lurched as the sensitivity heightened through her whole body. "Oh, my God!" She cried as she grabbed at Ryan's head and her husband stopped, but only to open his pants to free his erection. She didn't even wait for him to say anything, she turned her upper body slightly to wrap her mouth around it. She grabbed it with one hand keeping her other on Ryan. She hungrily began sucking his cock ultimately bringing her close to another orgasm. Before she did, Ryan backed off of the bed and removed his pants. He quickly got back between her legs and shoved his cock deep in her cunt.

"You want this dick, you dirty little slut?" He said as he slowly pulled out leaving just the head barely inside. "Say it." She kept her hand around her husbands dick and freed her mouth for a moment.

"Yes!" She cried out and he slammed it back into her making her yelp. She continued stroking her husbands waiting cock and looked from him to Ryan.

"You like being fucked like this don't you?" He asked slowly pulling out to just the head again. She nodded. "Now, suck that cock you cum slut." He said as he slammed back into her and began fucking her fast and hard. She turned her head back to her husband's cock and began sucking vigorously.

"That's right. Come for us, you dirty girl." Her husband said and he moved his hips , shoving his dick deeper down her throat. He pinched her nipple and she began to gyrate her hips into Ryan's cock. She built into another orgasm quickly, and when she came she screamed against her husband's cock. As she came, he fucked her face fast and came down her throat. Ryan built up speed and slammed deep into her as he came. The guys lay on either side of her with one hand from each touching some part of her body. "So, about tomorrow." Ryan began. She turned onto her left side to look at him. Her husband turned over behind her so he could also be in the conversation. "What did you two have planned for when I was supposed to be out?" She shrugged and turned her head so she could just barely see her husband.

"Well, I had figured a day of rest and maybe some house cleaning while the girls are away. Nothing much planned." He too shrugged.

"I was thinking I want another day with just her." Ryan said to Angel. "What do you think?"

"I'm fine with it if she is." He said and looked at her. "However, I would suggest us going home this evening and her coming back tomorrow." They all seemed to agree with this and they all got up to get dressed. She went to clean herself up, and collect her radio. She hated taking showers in silence. They said their good nights and agreed on a time to meet up. They decided to all meet for breakfast and Ryan would take her from there.

CHAPTER 3

Saturday morning arrived and she and Angel woke up and got ready to go to breakfast. She was kind of nervous and excited which seemed silly after the last two days. But, guess this was just how she was hard wired. Always waiting for the other shoe to drop somehow.

"Now, you can stop that right now." Her husband said in a firm voice. Always amazed her that it was like he read her mind. "In the first place, I agreed to this. I trust you. I love you. In the other, he asked to have the day alone with you. It wasn't what you asked for or me. It was his idea. Doubt he will back out."

"I know. I'm trying. " she really was. This was exciting. She wasn't quite sure what to expect, so she put essentials in her purse. There was not talk of if she was to stay the night, but she wanted to be prepared. "OK. Ready to go." She smiled. "I promise. I will get out if doomsday mode." She stuck out her tongue and they left to meet up with him. He was already there when they arrived. And, had even gotten a table. "Good morning." She smiled and he returned her smile.