A Friend Finally Cums to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning." He said to them both. They sat down and enjoyed a good chat over breakfast, and then parted ways. Saying goodbye for now to her husband. And heading off with Ryan. "So, what do you want to do today?" She gave him a look like he was crazy. "Sex is later. You really are a nympho."

"Again, I say to you, nympho implies I would fuck anyone at any given time. If I am a nympho, I am a damn picky one." She laughed. They got on the road, but started in the direction of town instead of the hotel. "Where are we going?"

"Up to you. You live here. You know it better." This was true. A lot about her town had changed since he had lived there. They already played tourist, so she tried to think of something ."We could see a movie. No clue what is playing."

"Also no promises I won't be messing with you the whole movie. Those arm rests come up." She gave him a side glance , eyed his groin and bit her lip. "Not much if a promise I won't do so in this car either." She smiled really big.

"Wouldn't expect less from you." He shifted in his seat in sort of an invitation for her. She took the bait and reached over between his legs and began rubbing on his cock. "Mmm, now we're talking." She continued to play with him external of the pants for a little while, but as she started getting turned on too, she undid his pants and started to reach down them. "Not yet." He said. "You can play like that in the theater." She pouted a little and removed her hand. She put both hands in her lap just to tease him.

"Guess I'm going to have to tell you how to get there. It isn't in the same place as you remember. Unless you plan on going to church. That could be scandalous." She laughed. He shook his head. "What? No playing at church? Since when was that a bad thing?" She sighed. "Ok. Ok. Fine. I'll tell you where it is now." She stuck out her tongue and gave him the directions to the new theater. When they arrived, they saw what was playing, but nothing sounded good. Not even as background noise. "Damn shame too. We didn't even get to play during Fifty Shades when my husband and I went. I even had on hooker heels and a pair of handcuffs." She winked.

"Shame. So, now what?"

"Only other thing I like to do in this town is shoot my bow and bowl. There's nothing to do here." She sighed. "I do know if a few things I would really like to be doing right now. And, one has been denied me in the car on the way here." She looked down towards his zipper and bit her lip.

"Insatiable."

"You like it. Don't deny it." She laughed and they walked back to the car. This was already an interesting experience for her. Certainly more fun than the digital talks they had in the past. Way easier to be herself in person. She sighed as they got into the car.

"What?" Starting the engine, but not leaving.

"Nothing. Just thinking that this is better than messages or video." He seemed to agree because he nodded and pulled out of the spot.

"I think I know what you need." She looked at him puzzled, but didn't ask what he meant. They drove off and she began to stare out the window, but was quickly jolted from wayward thought as his hand came over and started sliding up her thigh. "I think this pussy needs attention." He began rubbing her through her pants. She slid in her seat to open her legs more and welcome the touch. "Wish you didn't wear pants. Making me work for it today, huh?" Her breathing became faster. Hitching here and there and she began to squirm in her seat. "Wet right through your pants, huh you little cock slut?" They neared the hotel and at this point, she could help but rub on her breasts and try to reach for his cock. But, he blocked her. "Not yet." They parked and made their way up to his room and into the door. Not long after they got in the door he spushed her up against the wall and pinned her arms while he began to kiss her neck. He removed one hand and started sliding it up her shirt to her breast. Each time she lowered her arm to touch him, he would remove his hand from her breast to join her arm back to the wall. "I'm calling the shots." He said slightly breathless. This kind of forcefulness turned her on beyond imagination. He unclasped her bra to free her so he could touch her skin. All the while kissing and biting at her neck. He lifted his face to hers and kissed her. She kissed him back hungrily as she started getting hot. He pushed his groin into her. "Feel how hard you're getting me? You want this big hard cock, don't you?" She breathlessly tried to say yes, but nothing came out so she just nodded. He pulled himself away from her and she stayed there breathing hard. He removed his clothes and stood naked in front of her. "Now, you." He pointed to her clothes. She immediately got undressed. "I like that you're eager." He smiled in appreciation. He came forward and grabbed her ass with both hands pressing his hard dick in between her thighs. She shifted her hips forward and spread her legs some to get him closer to her wet and wanting pussy. She ran her hands up his chest slowly towards his head to bring him down to kiss her. He squeezed her ass and thrust his hips towards her. She moaned softly and balled her hands into fists in his hair. "Bed. Now." He sort of growled. She didn't even hesitate as they pushed off the wall and moved towards the bed. Rubbing. Touching. He pushed her face first onto the bed and spread her legs apart. Grabbing onto her hips, he eased into her slowly and deliberately making sure she felt every inch of his hard cock slip into her. Just as he would get almost all the way in, he would slowly pull back out and make her wait.

"Oh, please!" She begged. He ran his hands on her ass and grabbed it hard with both hands keeping his thumbs between her legs also stimulating her. "Please!" She begged again as she grasped the sheets.

"Oh, you want more?" He paused nearly pulling out. She tried to shift back onto him. But, he braced against her so she couldn't. "No you don't. You have to wait. Always hungry for cock, huh?" She whispered a response that was inaudible. "What was that? Stop?" He pulled all the way out and lifted his hands.

"No!" She whimpered. "Please! Please! Fuck me now." She begged and began to push herself up onto her hands. He knocked her down and rammed his cock into her. With a yelp from her he began to pound into her hard. She could feel every inch of him as he punished her pussy. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head up and facing the wall. She loudly moaned in pleasure as she pushed back against him with each thrust making him go deeper. "Fuck!" She screamed as she got even more wet. So wet, you could hear it with every movement. Their moans combined as they both seemed to hit orgasm together and came with a yell. He paused with his cock inside her as they did. Her body randomly spasming which seemed to please him.

"Turn over." He said as he pulled out. She did as she was told. "I'm not done with you. Move up on the bed." She pulled herself towards the head of the bed. "Keep your arms above your head."

"Oh? No touching you, huh?" She raised an eyebrow. He shook his head and then leaned down and lightly bit her neck. He began licking and kissing down from there to her breasts. She wriggled beneath him. Her arms instinctively reached down towards his shoulders. He paused , grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. As he did he took one of her nipples in his mouth and swirled his tongue on it. She tried to lift her arms, but he kept her pinned. She loudly moaned in pleasure as he sucked it in and then released. He did this to one and then to the other. All the while she moaned and squirmed.

"Oh, these are sensitive. " he said in appreciation. "I too wonder if I can get you off just doing this." She whimpered. "Oh, you want my dick again, don't you?" She nodded as he slid his cock on the outside of her pussy. He went back to her breasts as her eyes rolled back. She tried to shift her hips to get him inside her. He finally obliged and sunk it deep within her. She was sore from the last session, but this felt so good. As he stayed still with his cock inside her he continued his assault on her nipples. Licking. Sucking. Biting. She gyrated against him from the bed which seemed to make him more aggressive. It wasn't long before he began moving too. She tightened the muscles in her pussy around him. "Oh, yes! Squeeze it you bad girl!" She pushed her hands against the headboard to give herself momentum to answer his thrusts with her own. Spreading her legs even more and then placing her shins on his shoulders. He leaned into her pinning her legs as close to her chest and shoulders as they could go. He built up speed and her moans became louder. Finally, she came again, hard, but her continued his speed. Her body shook in intermittent bursts beneath him. He fucked her faster and harder until he let out a moan as he came as well. Slowing his pace and releasing her legs. He lay on top of her without pulling out. She wrapped her legs around him and held him. They lay there for a little while before either one spoke.

"It's a shame you have to leave tomorrow." She said as she stroked his hair absentmindedly. He looked her in the eye for a moment and then shook his head before kissing her.

"Nympho." He laughed a little making her smile. He eased out of her and moved to lay beside her.

"No. I wouldn't fuck just anyone. Just you and my husband at the moment." She grinned. "I prefer cockhound." She giggled. "Look. I'm going to go get cleaned up unless you planned on fucking again. Either is good."

"Oh, I plan on fucking you again. But, I believe that will be a bit later." As she kissed him and got out of the bed, he smacked her ass.

"Promises promises. "She winked and went into the bathroom. She tried to clean up quickly to not make him wait. As soon as she came out, she frowned. "Dressed?" He was fully clothed and looking at his phone. She walked over to him, still completely nude.

"I said it would be later." He smiled and stood up. His hands sliding around her and down to her ass. He squeezed and pulled her closer. "He started to kiss her, but then pulled away slightly groaning. "Fuvk, girl! Get dressed." She shook her head. Always her favorite reaction. And, favorite game to play on her husband. She got dressed and he let her know they were going out. He wouldn't tell her where.

"You're going to keep me in the dark, aren't you?" Never her favorite place to be. But, she figured this was one of the few instances it was OK. She watched out the window as they drove to wherever. Her phone buzzed so she pulled it from her purse to see who messaged her. It was her husband.

"Having fun?" He asked.

"Oh, yes." She typed back with a smile.

"Behaving?"

"Nope." She giggled a little. "As well as I normally do."

"So, not at all? Lol" she laughed and shook her head.

"Good conversation?" Ryan asked.

"Angel asking if I'm behaving. I told him nope. As well as I normally do. He said not at all." He smiled.

"True to a point." He glanced at her. "You did as you were told." This made her grin. "Sounds like behaving to me." They continued to drive and, she started to figure out where they were heading. Knew the town rather well , so it wasn't super hard. They pulled into the bowling alley parking lot. "You did say you like bowling.

"Oh yes!" She said excitedly. As they parked, she noticed her husband was there waiting. She looked from one guy to the other puzzled.

"Yes. I figured we could spit roast the shit out of you later. "Ryan whispered in her ear. This went straight to her groin. "That's what I thought." He said. They went inside and bowled a few games while enjoying some snacks and beer. Not without her constant flirtion and teasing of both guys. After they finished, the decision was made to get back to the hotel as soon as possible. Or even to her house. The house was closer, and her husband had spent his alone time cleaning it. Mainly in preparation for a guest. So, they went to her house. When they pulled up her heart was racing. Never was big on HouseGuest's mainly because she starts cleaning the whole time someone is there. But, when they walked into the house, she was pleasantly surprised how clean it was. She looked at her husband in relief and he nodded with a smile. "Oh, we're fucking on the couch for sure." He pointed to the couch and they all went to the living room. She didn't hesitate to get undressed. She walked over to her husband and began kissing him as she removed his pants. He kicked them off and began stroking his cock. She turned to Ryan and did the same. She then went to the couch and beckoned them over. She took Ryan's cock in one hand and turned to her husband and wrapped her mouth around it. She went back and forth taking turns on their cocks. They both reached down and rubbed and pinched her nipples getting her hot and wet. Finally, her husband turned her body and got her legs open as he began to fuck her pussy. She continued sucking and stroking Ryan's dick. Faster and faster as she got more and more turned on. "Fuck! I want that pussy so bad." Ryan said in a sort if moan.

"Turn over and out your head off the end of the couch." Her husband said as he pulled out. She got up on her knees and faced the arm of the couch. Ryan got behind her a slid his cock into her as her husband came around and stuck his cock into her waiting mouth. The two guys moving in tandem . her husband grabbed her hair and shoved his cock deep into her throat and Ryan held onto her hip as he pounded harder and harder. Picking up speed as he did. "I'm going to come on your body. And, you're going to like it you dirty little whore." It was one of the few things she wouldn't let him do normally, but in this situation she didn't seem to care. All of her thoughts were on her sensations coursing through her body. She guessed that they had come to an agreement because they both pulled out of her at the same time and flipped her face up on the couch. Grabbing their own cocks, they stroked themselves to orgasm and covered her in cum. As they did, she slid her hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit bringing her to orgasm soon after. They let her lay there with her aftershocks for a moment before helping her up. "Showers?" Her husband asked as he handed her a towel. She nodded. "I think you earned the first one. "Ryan, I'm going to shower in the kids bathroom. If you want , I'm sure she wouldn't care if you watched. She shrugged sleepily and went to the bathroom. Ryan followed and sat on her bed facing the bathroom. She left the curtain open and took her shower. Making sure to turn on her music. She danced as she showered while he watched. When she turned off the water and opened the glass door she saw him sitting there with a smile. His dick had gotten hard again.

"Now, who's the insatiable one again?" She laughed and dried off. "Not saying I would tell you no." She hung the towel and wrapped up her wet hair. She walked out to him and gave him a kiss. "Now, it's your turn to get clean, you dirty boy." He got up and went into the the shower. As he did, her husband came out of the other bathroom and met her as she sat on the bed. "Hi." She grinned as he kissed her and she put her head on his chest. He put his arms around her head in a sort of hug.

"You have been an amazing wife." He kissed her head and let go. She looked up at him puzzled. "Don't look at me like that. I have always wanted a threesome. And, you gave me one. "

"Yeah, but not a two girl one." She smiled.

"All in good time. Gotta find a chick you like." He said and climbed into the bed. She smiled and looked over as Ryan came out of the shower. He joined them in the bed and she slept between them.

When she woke, Ryan's arm was around her and she she was snuggled up against Angel's back. She rubbed on his back and moved her ass against Ryan's front. He was hard already. "Morning" he said to her.

"Morning." She responded and shifted her ass on him again.

"Already wanting it again?" He reached around and put his hand between her legs. "No panties. Mmmm. I like" he started rubbing on her clit and her hips began to grind against him. Angel woke and turned over.

"Oh, hello." He said sleepily and stretched. "Don't mind if I do." He kissed her and ran his hands up her shirt to her bare breasts. She kept grinding on Ryan as he fingered her clit. Her husband pulled off his shirt and boxers. She shifted from Ryan's hand and got up to her knees. He lay on his back while she removed his underwear and straddled over him. She slid herself onto his waiting cock. "That's it. Expose that ass for me." Her husband said as he got up and went to her dresser to get the lube. She slowly began riding while sitting straight up on Ryan's cock. She moved slowly and deliberately gryrating in a sort of belly dance. She paused and leaned forward to kiss him. When she did, her husband came up behind her and shoved his cock slowly into her ass. She moaned loudly as I went in. He paused to let her adjust. As he paused she raised up onto her hands and pushed back against him. The sensation of both cocks inside her felt good. She pushed back again. Each time better than the next. She started moving faster and pushing back harder. Moaning each time louder and louder. Her husband grabbed her hair and began to push back and Ryan began to thrust up into her as her grabbed her nipples and pinched them. Soon, they were all moving together. All moaning and breathing hard. She paused for a moment as she came and screamed. Her husband came. And finally, Ryan came. Filling her with their come. Her husband pulled out making her wince a little and she got up off of Ryan only to collapse on the bed next to him with her arm around him and her husband's around her. She dozed off sated and content.

When she woke again both guys were out of the bedroom and in the kitchen. Apparently, Ryan decided to help Angel cook. "Oh, she is awake now." Angel looked up and smiled at her. She knew he had to be giddy. He got to have some back door action twice in a week. She smiled at the thought and shook her head. "Yes. I know. And, yes I am."

"What?" Ryan asked.

"She knows what." She walked over and gave him a kiss.

"What's for breakfast? Brunch? Whatever it is now." She asked changing the subject. She and her husband always threw people off with their wordless conversations. Always seemed to know what the other was thinking.

"You'll see." Ryan smiled and gave her a kiss. "Now, go." He motioned for her to leave the kitchen. "I've been told how you are about guys cooking." He laughed. This is true. Couldn't keep her hands off her husband any time he cooked.

They all had the meal that the guys made, and, sadly the time had come for Ryan to head back home. They all said their goodbyes. And, he grabbed her ass one more time. "You're coming back down here some day, right?" She asked.

"Wouldn't come here without telling you. You better come up to Georgia."

"Oh, trust me. We will." She said and glanced at her husband.

"Definitely."

The guys shook hands and she gave him a hug. And, he left their door to get ready to head home.

To be continued...