A Friend In Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

"I had to thank Meg for breaking the ice between us. You'll never know how much that meant to me." Sheri said.

"I have to thank YOU, Sheri, for sharing Jason with me. You may never know how much his tongue is worth to me!" Meg pulled Sheri down on the floor beside her, mouth to pussy, tongue to clit, as almost everyone stopped and watched. It was nuclear fusion hot. Joe laid down beside and behind Sheri, intent on resuming his deeply probing carnal examination of her innermost secrets. I did the same to Meg, filling her slick channel with my grateful dick. Her dark beaver welcomed me with throes of ecstasy, her sugar walls collapsing under the onslaught of Sheri's tongue.

The room exploded with a frenzy of sexual activity. Meg and Sheri were twitching so much I thought they'd had epileptic seizures. When one of those spasms triggered off Joe's climax, I could see his big balls jump as he spurted into Sheri. I could feel her thrashing get wilder, and Meg was going ballistic too. I was beyond any hope of keeping from climaxing. I was shouting at the top of my lungs as I came inside Meg. We were all spurting and spasming and climaxing together, for a full minute. Meg and Sheri pulled apart.

Meg climbed up to sit on my face, and within less than a minute, another mouth closed down on my soft, slimy shaft. Meg was sucking Joe, who was licking Sheri, who was sucking someone else, one of the other bouncers. He in turn was licking the sloppy redhead. It went on around the room like that, in one gigantic oral daisy chain. I came in the petite red head's mouth, as Meg bounced her wet beaver on my face. I plunged my fingers into her lubricated cylinder, letting my hands explore the smooth curve of her rump.

Eventually, I was too tired to continue, and pulled out of the chain. I found many of the men, sitting around, stroking their cocks as they watched their wives and girlfriends lick out each other's soft wet pussies. I stood, stroking myself, and then the other's joined me, in a circle jerk, as our women moaned. The jism, spunk and cum rained down on them from our hard cocks. It was our last gasp. The place was full of people too tired to drive home. I finally nestled my head between Sheri's big breasts, using them as pillows as she feasted on another blondes sweet snatch. I fell asleep like that.

The very next day, Sheri had somehow convinced Meg and Joe to move in with us, instead of paying three rents. Sheri moved into my bedroom, Joe and Meg took hers. The work schedule was weird enough that there was no single day we all had off together. That was not going to affect our sex life. The very first day I had off, Meg dragged me into the shower/tub, having me lather her breasts and lick her as the water sprayed her nipples stiff. My hands could not get enough of her smooth ass or her tight twat. I filled her tight cunt with my erection, proud and stiff. She blew me as I ate her until Sheri came home. Sheri was delighted to find us in bed together, pulling Joe off into Meg's bedroom. Meg rewarded me by screwing me until I couldn't walk, talk, or remember my own name.

I started coming home to find Joe, Meg, and Sheri having threesomes. Meg started bringing other women home for threesomes with Joe, and Sheri started skipping their threesomes to be with me, alone. Joe eventually left Meg for another stripper. She was devastated. Sheri had a big party to cheer Meg up, but nothing seemed to work. Sheri started pulling Meg into our bed, and that finally pulled her out of her depression. Sheri and I were married that next June, and Meg came with us on the honeymoon.

Whenever people ask, we just say that Meg is Sheri's half sister. We have long since left the skin trade. Meg and Sheri work in a realtor's office. I went back to school to become a therapist. I've had a lot of experience now in how people can heal their lives. Our four children are still young, David and Becky only five, Sheri Louise and Jason Raymond only two. I have two women who love me. We have each mastered almost all of each other's secrets. What we don't know, about what each other likes in bed, isn't enough to fill a sentence. Once a year, we go to a swinger's convention in Las Vegas, where the girls really let their hair down for a week, filling themselves with every man, tasting every hot woman they care to share themselves with.

We've moved to another town, still on the seacoast with warm weather, but no one knows who we were or about our past. Sheri is going back to school to become a lawyer, wants to specialize in domestic abuse and sexual harassment. She can be so driven sometimes. Meg is much more easy going, a real fine mother to our children, not that Sheri isn't, just that Meg's mind is more attuned to the needs, future and challenges of a child. Sheri had so much of her childhood stripped from her I'm surprised she's as playful as she is. That too is Meg's doing. She saw her friend, in desperate torment, and she knew how deeply her friend needed her. Sheri saw Meg's loss of Joe would crush her, unless replaced with a long term, stable love. It's not what my folks would have chosen, but we've found our true love takes three, not just two. You see I needed both these women as my lovers and friends to put my life together. I've found a friend in need, is a friend indeed.

craigool
craigool
863 Followers
12