A Friend in Need

Story Info
Wife gives loving comfort to his closest friend.
2.1k words
4.19
200.3k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Austin454
Austin454
18 Followers

Mike and I had been close friends since college. Being a year older, he kind of became the big brother I never had. Though we moved our separate ways after graduation, we never lost touch with each other, talking a few mornings a week while we were each stuck in traffic in our respective cities.

About a year ago, Mike gradually admitted to me that he and Sarah had been having marital issues. About 7 years ago, he married this beautiful woman that none of his old friends really cared for. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time, but there was something cold about the way she treated him. The problems culminated in a confession he made to me sixs months ago, that he had not had sex with his wife for almost 1 year. He was at the point where he didn't even try anymore. Her constant rejection was worse than the lack of intimacy. To make matters worse...Sarah was working almost full time as a personal trainer had kept herself in great shape. According to Mike, her body was better than when they had gotten married. He could see it from time to time, but was never allowed access to touch.

At my suggested and after weeks of convincing, he finally hired a PI to follow her around town over a period of a couple weeks. He doubted that she was doing anything since she claimed that she had no interest in sex. I felt otherwise, having seen pictures of her and knowing how hard she was working to stay in shape -- it just didn't make sense. I was right. Not only was she having an affair, she was doing it right in his house. The investigator uncovered emails with details of their activities. Instead of becoming angry, he became depressed. His self esteem and confidence were completely destroyed.

He needed to get away and think. I invited him to spend a weekend away at our house where he could be among friends and people that understood. Mike quickly accepted and came up with some reason to be out of town over the weekend for work. My wife Marcy, had only met Mike a few times but enjoyed his sense of humor and understood how close of a friend he and I had become. She was more than happy to have him stay with us.

He arrived at our house late Friday evening, after we'd put the kids to sleep. The three of us sat for hours, drink wine and talking about everything. I could tell that Mike was liked talking with Marcy. She understood and her advice was dead-on. And for a man that hadn't been with a woman in a while, Marcy was a sight for sore eyes. Nothing over the top, because that's not the way she is, but she looked very cute in her jeans, open toes heels and tight white scoop neck tee. Marcy is has a pretty face, blond hair, about 5'4" with a woman's body, curves in the right places and a generous C cup. As she would leave the room from time to time, I could see Mike subtly following her out with his eyes, watching her pretty round jean covered ass. I was amused and pleased that he was enjoying himself.

One time when we were alone, he told me that he could tell Marcy and I had a great relationship. He said that he had noticed the way she looked at me and touched my arm or leg causally as we spoke. That she came across so warmly. He said he hoped that if he ended up divorced that he could find a woman like her, pretty, sexy, smart and sensual. I thanked him. The three of us went on talking until about 2 AM when Marcy said that we had all weekend to talk but only about 6 more hours before the house woke up.

I showed Mike to the spare bedroom and Marcy brought him some bath towels. He thanked her and asked if we minded that he take a shower before heading to bed. We told him no problem as the kids were heavy sleepers. Marcy and I retired to our bedroom, she showered and came to bed.

As she crawled into bed, I could see in the dim light that she was wearing her regular bed attire, a blue silk nightie that came down to mid-thigh that covered a small matching g-string. I was so tired, but she looked so damn good. She snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her. With her head on my chest she started talking. "It's such a shame about Mike. That woman does not know what she's throwing away. He's successful, smart, funny and honestly?? -- he is not that bad to look at." I asked her if she thought he was good looking and she replied, 'Yes. Absolutely. In fact if we weren't married, I'd go out on a date with him." I was kind of shocked even though, we've had pillow talk once in a while about sleeping with other people, but it was just that, pillow talk.

We heard Mike get out of the shower and after a few minutes, return to his room. I jokingly said that if she hurried, she could catch him before he fell asleep. Marcy looked up at me and said, "You know, with all he's been through lately, it would be almost an act of kindness to give him a little pleasure." I looked down at her and as our eyes met, something told me that she was serious. I asked her what she had in mind. "Oh nothing...it's just that I feel so badly for him -- he needs to be held and feel the warmth of a woman so badly. But this wouldn't be right. I'm a married woman and I love my husband very much."

I think she was surprised too when I responded, "Marcy, if your saying what I think you're saying -- I agree. He's hurting so badly right now that I think it would actually help him if he knew another woman found him attractive. " I found myself getting aroused at the thought of it and I know she could tell, though neither of us said anything about it. I told her to go and that I would not have a problem after. She looked into my eyes for several seconds to see if I was serious or just testing. When she was convinced, she kissed me gently on the lips, she told me she loved me and slid from the bed, then walked slowly and quietly out the bedroom door.

I gave her a couple of minutes and then silently walked down the hallway to the guest room. I found the door slightly a jar and moved it open only as much as necessary to see into the room. The moon and alarm clock were the only sources of light, but I could clearly make out the scene that was playing out right in front of me. Mike was asleep, lying on his side. The covers were at his waist and I could tell he was sleeping in only a pair of boxers. Behind him, Marcy stood watching him. She slowly sat on the side of the bed, slid gently behind him and rolled on her side to face his back. She didn't move for several minutes.

I watched as she gently placed her hand on his shoulder and moved it slowly down his arm. He awoke with a startle and rolled onto his back. He looked right at Marcy's face and started to protest. She quickly held a finger to his lips -- as if to say, "Shhh, it's ok." I could hear her whisper to him. "I want to make you feel good. I want to you to feel what you've not had in a long time; Will you let me help you?" Mike asked about me. "It's ok with him, he sent me to you. He knows how much you are hurting and we both want to help." He shook his head slowly from side to side as if not really understanding until Marcy put her hand on his check and brought her lips to his.

I stood silently in the doorway. Neither of them could have known I was there nor watching. They continued kissing and I could tell from the sounds and movement that the kissing had become much more passionate. Marcy moved on top of Mike and his arms were around her, she began kissing his neck and moving down to his chest. She gave him the passionate love that he had not gotten at home. She sat up, straddling him with her back to me. I could see behind her that he was fully aroused. They looked at each other as she slowly pulled the nightie up and off revealing her breasts to him. She took his hands from her waist and moved them up until he cupped her breasts. Her head went back and I could tell that she was getting very turned on. She slowly reached behind her and into the opening in the front of his boxers. He moaned when she touched his cock for the first time and brought it out into view. I could make out that he was definitely thicker and a little longer than I am. As he caressed her breasts, she continued to slowly stroke up and down his cock. I couldn't believe my eyes, this was my wife with my best friends cock in her hand and his hands on her tits. My stomach was in knots but my own arousal at witnessing this scene was undeniable.

He took her and rolled her over onto her back. Now next to each other, I watched as she took the waist band of his shorts and pulled them down his legs. She was on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed when I watched her take his hard cock slowly into her mouth. With one hand on his balls and the other at the base of his cock, she began a slow rhythmic movement with your head -- up and down on his shaft. From time to time, she would look up into his eyes as she licked the tip of his cock with her tongue. Marcy gives incredible head so I knew he was enjoying this thoroughly. She sucked him for a while, until his hips began to buck and I thought he would shoot his load in her mouth.

Suddenly, he took her by the hands and guided her back up to the top of the bed and rolled her onto her back. His hands now sliding down her belly and into her tiny panties. Her legs were spread wide and I could see as he found her hairless pussy and she released a gasp. I could tell that he was slowly rubbing her clit with his fingers. I watched as he removed her panties and she was now lying naked on his bed. He moved down along side of her until his head was next her hips and looked up at her for approval. She just put her head back into the pillow and ran her hands through his hair. He ate my wife for what must have been a half hour and at least 3 or 4 orgasms. He just couldn't get enough of her. Finally, he moved back up between her legs. She wrapped them around the back of his thighs and pulled him into her. I watched as my wife reached down with her hand and guided his thick cock into her pussy. I couldn't make out her face but could tell by the sounds of her breathing that Marcy was enjoying his cock. They tried to be quiet but I could hear her gentle moans mixed with his. Mike whispered something to my wife and I heard her respond him that she wanted to feel him cum inside her. He rocked in and out of my wife for another 10 minutes before finally exploding inside of her. He rolled off and they kissed. After a few minutes, I heard her tell him that she better get back to bed but that she hoped he enjoyed that as much as she had. I hurried back to our bedroom and pretended to be asleep.

When she came into our bed she tapped my back and asked if I was awake. I rolled over and smiled and asked if she had actually gone through with it. She said. "See for yourself." And she guided my hand to her pussy that was soaking wet with her juices and Mike's cum. "How was it?" I asked her. She looked at me and said, "He was big...and...I let him cum inside me. Now I want you to fuck me too. And afterwards, I will tell you all about what we did...and then I'll tell you what I'm going to do to him tomorrow night."

Austin454
Austin454
18 Followers