A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cahagan
cahagan
10 Followers

"So are you and Scott gonna hang out for a while?" she asked.

"I'd like too," I answered, "so can I have my suit?"

"Hold on," she responded, "hey Scott, were you guys gonna hang out for a while?"

"That's our plan," he admitted as he drew closer to where I was standing naked. It was hard to believe but I didn't feel the least bit uneasy standing in the open without anything on, even in front of a guy I just met.

"Are you ok with it?" I asked Carol, as Scott stopped a few feet from where I was standing exposed.

"Hell yeah," she beamed, "I'm so happy you're having a good time, drunkie!"

"So can I have my suit now?" I asked.

"Whatta you think, Scott?" Carol asked, "do you want her naked or dressed?"

"Are you kidding me?" I snapped.

"No shit," Scott laughed, "I want her fucking naked but if she wants to get dressed, I'm ok with that too."

"You're being too nice," Carol teased him, "I'm gonna leave her here for a couple hours. Do you want her naked that whole time or not?"

"Of course I want her naked," he replied, "but I don't want her to be uncomfortable."

"You know what?" I began, as I summoned my courage. I knew I wasn't gonna be dressed for long anyway, so the decision wasn't difficult. Of course being drunk made it easier, "you keep it...Scott and I are gonna have fun so I doubt I'll be needing it."

Carol smiled at my admission and after we arranged a meeting time, midnight, or about two hours from now, she turned for her car with my tanksuit dangling from her hand. I watched her go and as she drove off I felt my heart pounding in my chest. As soon as she was gone Scott moved in front of me and took my right areola in his arousal pinch. While holding pressure on it that made my knees weak he began.

"I think you made the right choice."

"Just so you know," I purred softly, "I've never done anything like this before."

He gave me a huge smile and as he tightened his hold on my right areola he bent down and took my left nipple in his mouth and began sucking.

"Oh god!" I called out. It was the most incredible feeling as he sucked on my swollen tip. His tongue lapped my nipple as he drew my entire areola into his mouth. It was making my legs tremble. I leaned back against the car and allowed my head to fall back until I was looking up at the sky through the trees overhead. His stimulation of my nipples gave me a feeling I never experienced before. I had never had a guy get me so turned on that I would do anything. I heard women say this about some men but I never had it happen to me but as he sucked on one nipple and squeezed the other I felt myself falling under his spell. I began moving my feet apart and as I opened my thighs his free hand advanced between my legs and homed in on my clit. Now that I was so aroused my clit had swelled noticeably, making it easier for him to stimulate it.

My legs continued to open and before I knew it he had two fingers pounding my pussy. His hard finger fucking had me screaming in desperation. His lips left my nipple but he didn't release the one he was pinching.

"Are you ready to have some fun?" he purred in my ear.

"Yes," I moaned, as my passions soared.

"I thought so," he added in a raspy whisper, "so how about we head back to the beach and do some drinking."

"Anything you want, baby" I purred.

His hand moved from between my legs right before my areola was released. His stimulation left me tingling and it was all I could do to follow him when we headed toward the ocean. It wasn't a very long walk and before I knew it we were on the beach, close to the water. Scott spread my towel out.

"Lie down on your back," he began.

I did as he said and a moment later I was flat on my back. He surveyed my pose and had me change it so I was propped up on my elbows. He ran his hand over my breast softly before he resumed, "put your feet on the blanket with your knees bent and spread your legs as far as you can."

I did exactly as he said and with my legs open he moved between them and lightly stroked my soaking wet pussy. His touch felt electric.

"You're very agreeable," he offered.

"I can't help it," I purred.

"I think a woman who's completely agreeable is so fucking sexy," he admitted as he went from lightly caressing my lips to pushing two fingers back inside me.

"Gad damn I wanna fuck so bad," I called out, "I can't believe you got me so wound up!"

"I thought we were gonna have a drink," he teased me.

"You don't wanna fuck me," I moaned.

"I do," he answered, "so how about we have one drink first?"

"Ok," I agreed in a desperate tone.

He pulled his fingers out and with me panting heavily I watched as he got to his feet and with him standing over me he began, "I just gotta run back to the car and get the cooler."

I was about to sit up but before I could he placed his hands on my knees, preventing me from closing them so I could get up, "I want you to wait for me just like this," he offered as he pushed my legs apart again, spreading me as far as he could. I didn't protest and when he released my knees I kept them in place. He hurried off and when he did I allowed my head to lull back. I felt completely vulnerable, exposed on a public beach, but I didn't allow myself to close my legs. I was alone for only a couple of minutes before Scott returned with the cooler. He looked at me lying prone on the beach before sitting down next to me.

He pulled the bottle of Jagermeister out of the cooler and after seeing how much was left he took two cans of Red Bull and poured them in. He swirled the bottle around and took a sip before handing it to me. I gulped down one big mouthful. Scott took the bottle and set it aside. With his hands free he helped me sit up and after that he got me to my feet. I had no idea what was going on as he led me away from the towels. Right now I would do anything he wanted. He led me to the water and into the shallows where the nearly exhausted waves were washing onto the beach. We were in an area that was two inches deep when we arrived and without water a moment later. Scott had me lie down on the sand with my head toward the shore and my ass toward the ocean. I had my legs the same way he wanted them on the towel. I purred softly when a wash of water rushed against my body. I had never felt anything like the way the wave made me feel. Scott pushed down his shorts and before another wave could wash against my ass he was between my legs with his cock inside me.

I groaned my approval as he sank his cock in me and with his hands holding him up he began giving it to me. I bucked my hips and urged him to give me more as my passions raced. He got me so wound up with his foreplay that I was having a hard time holding my orgasm back. I wanted to cum but we'd only been fucking for a minute. I was damn near out of my mind when my climax burst out. I began calling out wildly and pumping my hips. Scott slammed into me and the waves raced around my body. It was a sexual high unlike any I'd known. Even after several minutes I was still in the midst of a massive release of sexual energy. Scott's pounding cock sent shivers down my spine. My climax stretched on but it began to weaken. The feelings were fading slowly and as they did my shouts of ecstasy began to diminish. Scott kept hammering away until suddenly it was hit turn. For the second time tonight his hot cum poured into my pussy. It was a second huge wad of cum and once I had all of it his hips ground to a halt with his member impaling me.

"God damn, I love the way you fuck me," I laughed out giddily.

"I'm glad because we still have two hours," he offered, "and poor Cindy's got nothing to wear...I hope you know I'm not gonna be able to keep my hands off you."

"I don't know if I'd say poor Cindy," I teased him, "I can certainly think of worse problems to have."

He stayed on top of me for several minutes before he got up. I was covered in sand and with my head loopy, he took my hand and led me into the water. We didn't venture in far but we advanced deep enough for me to wash off. I couldn't stop looking at my big heavy tits. It barely registered that I was naked in public. Even when I was running my hands over my bush it didn't bother me one bit. I felt a freedom that I never felt before. I think part of my calm was the fact I had a sexy 18 year old standing next to me and he was naked. Scott led the way back to the beach and along the way he picked up his shorts but he didn't put them on until we reached the towels.

"How come you put your shorts on?" I asked through a drunken grin.

"No reason," he answered with a smile, right before he pinched down on my left nipple.

"Ohh," I purred, "again?"

"Not yet," he whispered, "I just wanna have some fun with you."

"Oh god...that's not fair," I whimpered.

"So whatta you think Cindy?" he began in an amorous tone, as he watched himself teasing my nipples, "is this what you expected when you asked me to have a few drinks with you?"

"No...not even close," I gasped.

"So what did you expect?"

"Nothing," I purred, "I thought we'd have a few beers."

"Hmm," he grinned, as he deployed his other hand in order to put pressure on both nipples, "so it never crossed your mind that you might end up naked...not even a little?"

"Ohhh," I moaned as the pressure increased, "god...I told you...fuck...I've never done anything like this before...oh, you just have no idea...how about you?" I moaned, "is this what you expected?"

"Nope," he answered with a smirk.

"What?" I asked, as he eased up on the pressure briefly, "what'd you expect?"

"It's not what I expected but what I planned," he admitted.

"What you planned?" I asked softly, "what'd you plan?"

"I don't think I wanna tell you," he teased.

"C'mon," I purred, "you can tell me?"

"Do you really wanna know?" he responded as he increased the pressure until I wailed in ecstasy. I was barely able to eke out that I wanted to know and once I did he resumed, "so how do you feel about oral sex?"

"You're funny," I purred, "is that your way of asking me to suck your dick?"

"How about this, you suck my dick and I'll tell you," he offered.

"I haven't given a blowjob in a long time," I purred, "so I might be out of practice...now how about you get them shorts off and lie back on the towel like you had me lying before?"

His hands left my nipples and once he was undressed he sat down and leaned back on his elbows with his legs bent and wide open. Our eyes met and as we stared at each other I got onto all fours and crawled toward his rock hard pole. My tits swayed under my body and they felt like they weighed a hundred pounds each. I never remembered them feeling so heavy or my nipples being so enlarged. His eyes were on my tits as I crawled over him. I didn't stop when I reached his cock but instead I kept moving over him until I was able to drag my tits over his erection. I worked them back and forth over his stiff cock and as I did I could feel him flexing himself.

"God damn, that feels good," he offered.

I only purred and smiled as I made several more passes over his cock with my soft tits. My playful means of arousal was making him insane. He was squirming around and pushing his cock up against me as I administered my breast massage.

"So you ready to tell me?" I asked softly as I moved down his body. He grunted that he was but he didn't say another word until my lips were wrapped around his cock. I propped myself up on my elbows, allowing my tits to hang as I began moving slowly up and down his pole. I'd made half a dozen passes when he began.

"Oh damn," he moaned, "I don't know who you're kidding about being out of practice."

I brought my right hand forward and wrapped it tightly around the base of his cock before I lifted my head, "tell me what you planned...or no more blowjob...and lover, I wanna know everything."

"Ok," he agreed and once I had his cock between my lips again he resumed, "so when you and your friend stopped me and she said you wanted someone to hang out and drink with you, I figured it was some kind of setup. I mean, c'mon, we got blondie saying that MILFie with the big tits wants to drink with a stranger? So I'm thinking, fine, ya'll are fucking with me so I'm gonna fuck with you. If MILFey wants to drink, then I figured it might be fun to get her shit-faced...and teach her a lesson."

I grunted as he said it, wondering what he actually planned. I didn't stop sucking him off to ask and I didn't have to. My mouth on his pole motivated him to resume, "yeah so once your friend left and you had a few drinks in you, I was gonna call some of my friends to come hang out with us. Just a couple, you know, like four or five. Then we were gonna have some fun."

"Oh my god," I purred, at hearing his admission. It was a part of a short break I took from blowing him. I resumed a moment later and as I thought about what he said I really began putting some effort into it. It didn't take long after I increased my pace before Scott began moaning that he was getting close. I didn't let up and a moment later he was pumping his cum into my mouth. It had been ten years since I last gave head and I was out of practice enough that before I could trap his cum in my mouth I ended up swallowing about half of it. At that point I elected to swallow all of it. I leaned up when I was done and through a huge grin I pushed myself up onto all fours. Scott sat up as soon as he could and while looking me in the eye his hands moved under my body and lightly rubbed my nipples.

"So whatta you think?" he asked softly.

"I dunno," I answered, still kind of shocked by his admission. I wasn't upset and I made sure to tell him as much before asking him something, "so you really think I would have let you take my suit off if your friends were here?"

"I'm not sure," he laughed, "but I'm thinking with enough drinks and the right motivation, you'd have done it."

"You certainly know how to motivate me," I moaned as he took hold of my nipples and used them to stretch my tits downward. I allowed my head to drop so I could look at my breasts under my body. He had them pulled taught, "oh god, so what happened?"

"I found out how cool you were," he answered.

"Mmm," I purred, "I can't believe you would have done that to me."

"C'mon," he urged as he helped me change position. His hands rarely left my chest as he took me from all fours to flat on my back. I looked at the stars over head and listened to the ocean in the background. The setting was idyllic, especially when Scott began playing with my nipples again. He was seated on my side so as he playfully rubbed my nipple with one hand he slid the other over my stomach toward my bush. I was trembling with anticipation as his hand advanced and just as he reached the neatly trimmed patch of brown hair between my legs he resumed, "open your legs for me."

I did as he asked and with my thighs parted his hand began lightly tracing circle in my pubes. He did this for a moment before he spoke up, "so just imagine, you're even drunker than you were before and you're lying here barely able to move," he purred, "and there are hands caressing you everywhere," he added as his hand moved from my bush to my soaking wet pussy. I moaned and arched my back as he began feeling my sex.

"Ummm...so am I wearing my bathing suit?" I asked softly, interrupting his oratory.

"Yeah," he answered, "but you're not sure how much longer you're gonna be able to keep it on because the hands between your legs are making you crazy," he explained as he sank his finger into my sex. I called out approvingly, "you can feel the hands on the straps, pulling them down, exposing your tits. You wanna stop it but before you can you feel the pressure on your nipples," he added as he applied pressure to my nipple until I moaned. "This is when you realize you can't stop it...you're so horny that you can't help but do what you're told. The lower your suit slips the more anxious you become until you're naked. You've been aroused for so long that you can't help but spread your legs and once your legs are open..."

"Oh god," I called out a second later as I began to cum. I couldn't believe he fingered me to climax but with me cuming like crazy he kept pumping his finger and pulling my areola. His story resonated in my mind as he drew my desires out of my body with his hands. After three years of masturbation I thought I knew how to make myself get off but I wasn't even close. I never came like I did when he was feeling me and by the time it was over I was out of breath. Scot didn't say anything after my writhing orgasm as his hand rested on my breast.

"That was amazing," I purred, before adding in a confident tone, "but I hate to disappoint you but there's no way in hell I'm letting six guys feel me up much less get me naked. You got the wrong girl...now my friend Carol, she might play that game."

"I know she's your friend but I don't really like her," Scott admitted, "she's too bitchy for me."

"She's gonna be so disappointed when I tell her you don't have a group sex fantasy with her as the star," I teased him.

"I have a different kinda fantasy for her," he joked, "I'd like to get her drunk and fuck her brains out on the beach and then leave her there without any clothes...that would teach her a lesson!"

"So you don't like her and she gets the fuck and run, me you like and I get gangbanged?" I laughed, probably speaking the word gangbang for the first time in my life.

"I dunno," he chuckled before we were interrupted by my cell phone. I picked it up and saw I had a text message from Carol. My vision was barely good enough to read the message.

"Carol's here," I announced to Scott.

"Did you want me to go get your..." he joked, while motioning to my body. I smiled and nodded, which sent him on his way. I didn't have any qualms waiting naked on the beach and within a coupe of minutes he was heading in my direction with my suit. He stopped a few feet away and began, "I sent Carol home. I told her I'd give you a ride."

"Ok," I agreed, "so whatta you wanna do now?"

"How about you decide," he began with a grin.

"I dunno," I giggled, "I told you I never did anything like this before."

"Did you want some ideas?" he offered, "or better yet, how about we make it multiple choice? Would that be better?"

"Uh huh," I snickered, completely enamored with him.

"Ok," he began, "first choice, I wanna get dressed and chill out. Two, fuck that thing, I ain't wearing it, I wanna drink and fuck till sunrise," he added, making me laugh.

"You're funny," I giggled.

"Three," he resumed, "I wanna wear it and get drunk with you and your friends. Four," he continued as I smiled again, "put that thing in the car, then I wanna get drunk with you and your friends."

I burst out laughing again and once I calmed myself I began, "are those all the choices?"

"There's one more," he replied, while smiling, "five, oh god baby, I'll do anything you want...just tell me."

I laughed hysterically again and once I calmed myself I looked him in the eye. He set my suit in front of me and as I pondered my choices he reached his hands forward and took a light hold of my nipples. He didn't pull or squeeze them but instead he just kept light pressure on them, just enough that I knew he was holding me.

"I dunno baby," I purred softly, "it's a tough decision."

"I can pick for you if you want," he offered, while increasing the pressure on my areolas.

"I know what you'll pick," I purred.

"Is that so?" he asked, while gently pulling on my tits.

"Number four," I eked out.

"Good guess," he laughed.

"So whatta you think I'm gonna pick?" I asked as I groaned approvingly.

"The obvious choice is the first one but I don't think you're gonna go there," he began, as he put a little more pressure on my nipples he resumed, "if I were a betting man, I'd say the third one."

cahagan
cahagan
10 Followers