A Friend In Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

I simply smiled. I dried her off, blew dried her hair with Marcella's hair dryer and led her to the bed.I produced four silk ropes and tied her spread eagled on the bed. Alison was full of trepidation. My mood towards her had changed sometime during the night. I no longer felt like being a tyrant. Gently, softly I kissed her head to toe. Leisurely I made my way to her sex and spent the next several hours eating her our. Allison came repeatedly her unique, exhilarating moan music to my ear each time. After that I fucked her with the gentleness of a lover rather than master over slave.

"Oh Rick!" Allison shouted at last. I untied her and she said "Rick that was wonderful. Maybe you ARE a nice guy after all." That made me feel good. It was time for lunch so I had Allison cook some steaks while I poured some wine. My kitchen is very modern there is a grill in the appliance island. She cooked them to perfection. Again I had her sit on my lap.

Allison's mood changed from the previous day. She was more open and not self conscious about her nudity in the least. As we ate Allison said something I loved hearing. "Rick, what you did to me on the bed earlier. No man has ever been as gentle and kind while I was so vulnerable. When some of my old boyfriends and even Bob tied me up like that they ended up taking advantage of me and thought only of themselves. But, Rick, you were concerned about me. I really enjoyed that and I really appreciate your gentleness. Because of that I will do anything else you ask this weekend. Do you still want to shave me?"

"Of course, but what will you tell Bob?"

"I'll tell him that I did it for him as a thanks for letting me spend time with my sister. He's dropped hints that he'd like me hairless anyway. He will love it and won't question my story."

A short time later I had trimmed Allison's thatch to crew cut level. Then I lathered her up and gently shaved away the last of her pubic covering. I towelled her off and began eating her out. If anything her pussy was even sweeter hairless. Allison was really responsive and came with the most intensity she had shown so far.

"Wow Master that feels fantastic. I should have let Bob talk me into this years ago. You know Master if you are not careful, I could really fall for you."

"That's flattering Allison but you have Bob and I have Marcella. These three days should be it for us."

I had intended to have Allison make dinner but I took over the task. Allison complimented my cooking.

She initiated sex after dinner. Later I brought out the dildo I had bought and Allison humored me by bringing herself to climax while I watched. She snuggled up to me at bedtime and planted a huge kiss upon my lips.

"Thank you for a fun two days Rick, I mean Master."

"Wait until tomorrow. You are cleaning this place top to bottom in your birthday suit. I will give you a pair of rubber gloves to wear."

"That's only fair." said Allison. "I have to do something to earn the money you will be giving me. What we did yesterday and today has been so much fun that I'd ALMOST feel guilty taking your money."

We fucked a few more times. I took her up the ass again and then we fell fast asleep.

The next morning and afternoon I supervised Allison as she did a thorough cleaning of my house. She really seemed to get into it and the place was spotless when she was done. I showered with her when she was finished and ran the razor over her sex anew.

We made brunch together, being careful to not mess the kitchen. We sat on the couch and watched a movie to unwind. Once the movie concluded Allison slid to the floor unbidden and gave me a terrific blow job. She swallowed every drop. I ate her out about three times. Her bald snatch was so tasty. and then it was time for dinner.

It was a pre-made meal that just needed heating up so I did that for Allison. I let her sit in a chair next to me to eat. By then it was 9:00. I took the clothes that Allison had stripped off three days before and redressed her. Allison kissed me deeply again.

"Thank you Rick, I can't remember when I enjoyed myself more. Even cleaning your house was fun. I hope that Marcella appreciated it. Rick, We really SHOULD do this again."

With that a cab came to take Allison home.

I am married to Marcella now. Allison was the maid of honour and Bob was my best man. We get together often but neither Bob nor Marcella notice the chemistry between Allison and myself. Bob raved to me the next time I saw him about his wife's hairless pussy. Bob really is a blabbermouth when it comes to his bedroom activities. Because of the great memories I had from doing Allison, I did not mind Marcella's conservatism in the sack the least. Marcella never found out about the loan I gave Allison, who, true to her word was shortly re-employed. She sends cash to my office twice a month, sometimes she includes naked pictures of herself. Those stay safely locked in a drawer in my office. I recalled Allison's last words at the end of our three day escapade. Perhaps we WILL do it again.

The End

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12