A Friend in Need

Story Info
Hot Wife rewards a friend's lust.
7.2k words
4.4
106.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you can't handle someone sharing their wife with others move on this stories not for you.

*****

My forty year old hot wife Brandi and I enjoy a fairly liberal sex policy. She resembles a younger Lisa Ann with perfect 38d tits and silver dollar sized pink nipples that protrude a half inch when excited. You can bounce a quarter on her tight peach shaped ass. He long muscular long legs led to her sweet shaved pussy and she works on her all over tan. You can imagine she gets hit on a lot which leads to a lot of swinging opportunities.

Brandi has an average looking short twenty-eight year old former co-worker friend named Tony that has always had the hots for her. She would never do anything with him because they worked together plus he wasn't her type and as a rule we don't get involved with friends. He's a funny guy and I get along well with him and always found his fawning over Brandi a bit humorous. He really lays it on when she's around telling me how lucky I am to have such a hot babe for a wife. He'll teasingly ask if she looks as good naked as she does dressed and tells me what he'd do to her if given the chance. "I bet she sucks a mean cock with those pouty lips of hers" he says wistfully.

"If you only knew." was my usual reply. It's all in good fun.

Former co-workers from their old job were getting married and having bachelor and bachelorette parties on the same night. Since Tony didn't know where the strip club was for the men he was gonna come and ride with me.

Brandi was dressed to the nines in a short leather mini-skirt and a backless plunging neckline top that showed off her ample firm 38d breasts and even some side boobage and her 5" stilettos really accented her tight ass and muscular legs. She came down the stairs and strutted her stuff to my delight.

"Wow, nobodies gonna pay attention to the bride tonight" I quipped.

Brandi playfully slapped at me "Oh stop it they'll be enough swinging dicks there for everyone." She leaned in and laid a big passionate kiss on me before starting to rub my cock through my pants. "Mmmmmmm" she purred. "You'd better be ready to fuck the shit out of me tonight."

I was getting hard as I eased my hand inside Brandis top and began playing with her erect nipples. We were really getting into it when the doorbell rang.

"Argh! Fuck!" Brandi uttered as she broke our kiss then sexily licked my face "To be continued" she warned as she sashayed towards the door.

"Tony's head is gonna explode." I joked.

Watching her go to the door with her nipples poking out of her sheer top and her sweet tight ass shaking was an erotic sight. She flung the door open and there stood a pleasantly shocked Tony.

Having never seen Brandi in other than very conservative outfits at work Tony's eyes got big and wide and his mouth dropped when he saw Brandi standing before him with her headlights on high beam. "Holy shit" he finally stammered not taking his eyes off of Brandis tits. "You got tits. Big fucking tits."

"My eyes are up here pal." Brandi joked.

"Yea, but your tits are down there." Tony shot back.

You coming in or what?" Brandi quipped.

"I've been trying to get in there since I met you." he quipped.

"Idiot, get in here." Brandi sighed at his pun.

Sliding by her but not taking his eyes off her protruding nipples Tony entered and shook my hand. "Hey man how's it going, did you know she had tits? You're not letting her out of the house like that are you?" he joked. "All those male strippers will be all over her."

"Ah, they're all gay" Brandi lamented.

Tony couldn't get over how hot Brandi looked and complimented her to excess. He was really stroking her ego. He was fawning all over her but not in a way a guy would do if he was trying to score points more of a desperation style. "Do we have to go?" he asked "None of the strippers are gonna be hotter than your wife. Why don't we pay her to strip for us here?"

We finally were able to get Tony out the door but all he could do was ramble on about how hot my wife was as we drove. "Damn I'd like to fuck her just once, no offense" he confided. "I cant believe you can fuck her anytime you want, and you're probably tired of fucking her." he agonized.

"Not hardly, she keeps it interesting." I taunted.

We arrived at the upscale mens club and found our party and joined them. All the girls were Penthouse quality. Everybody had a great time getting lap dances or just tipping the dancers on stage. Just about every new girl that came on stage Tony would lean over and tell me how Brandi is hotter. "She'd make a fortune if she worked here." he confided confidently.

If he only knew she worked there occasionally he never leave. I started contemplating letting this sad sacks wildest dream come true and let him finally experience my wife sexually. He was leaving for a job in South Korea in a couple of weeks and would be gone on a five year contract so the messy situation we try to avoid by swinging with acquaintances could be null and void. I began to devise a plan of action to make my scheme come to fruition. Phase one was to get him a bit tipsy so he couldn't drive home and would have to crash at our place.

Tony got a few lap dances from dancers that resembled Brandi a bit. I kept buying him drinks and phase one was working as planned. Tony was getting a bit tipsy as he lamented how lucky I was to have such a hot wife and that he'd never get someone as hot as Brandi and how all these strippers just wanted his money. He whined most the night as he kept getting dances and drinking. It was kinda comical actually. When the party was over I helped him to the car and loaded him in the passenger side. He fell asleep on the ride home but every now and then he'd mumbled something about Brandi. When we got to my house I helped him to the guest bedroom and laid him in the bed. Phase two a success.

I smoked a joint waiting on Brandi then went and took a shower. When I got out Brandi was finally there half lit and all hot and bothered and ready for a good fucking.

"You boys have a fun night?" she teased running her hand down my naked body. "Did you see any tits as good as these?" she seductively challenged as she whipped her top open exposing her sweet silicone 38d's to me. Brandi gets extremely horny when she drinks and this was no exception. She was in need of a good fucking.

"Not even close" I confirmed giving them a good squeeze.

"Mmmmmmm" Brandi purred leaning her head back as I continued squeezing then sucking on her erect nipples. "Oh yes, that feels soooooo good" she moaned. "You know just what buttons to push."

I kissed my way up her neck and pulling her tight we began making out. I ground my cock into her and squeezed her ass working her into a frenzy.

Brandi slowly kissed her way down my chest and to my now throbbing 8-1/2" cock. "Mmmmm what have we got here" she teased giving it a good squeeze before squatting down in front of me and licking the length of it. She continued purring as she worked her magic on my cock. Looking up at me alluringly she engulfed my dick into her mouth bobbing up and down on it. Soon she had me deep throated while squeezing my balls. Knowing if I came now and how horny and drunk Brandi is I could possible talk her into fucking Tony. So, having been worked up by the strippers and Brandi's cock sucking expertise I set phase three into motion and blasted my load down her throat with a groan.

Shocked Brandi whipped her mouth off my cock as I continued to exploded over the face and tits. Pissed she didn't even try to catch my load in her mouth she just shut her eyes as I decorated her. "Dammit why'd you cum?" she bemoaned slapping at my twitching cock. "You know I need to get fucked. Now what am I gonna do?" the crestfallen Brandi whined. "Shit I should have fucked one of the dancers it's not like I didn't have the chance. They were shoving their dicks in my face all night." she chastised.

"Just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go again." I consoled helping her stand.

"No you won't, it's late and you've been drinking." Brandi chastised as she grabbed a wash cloth to wipe my cum off her before she headed to the bedroom. "Damn, its gonna be hard to sleep now." she lamented as she undressed.

Grabbing my now naked wife and forcibly pushing her to the bed I laid on top of her restraining her arms out to her sides I started kissing her all over. "You know, all Tony could do was talk about you tonight. He's really got it bad for you."

"I know he's desperate to fuck me." she said blowing me off. "Thats not a turn on."

"He said you were hotter than every stripper there and just lusted after you all night long. It got to be quite monotonous actually."

Brandi was starting to get intrigued. "Really, poor guy too bad he's not here maybe I'd fuck him to teach you a lesson."

"Oh, but he is here" I smiled looking her directly in the eyes knowingly. "He had too much to drink so I threw him in the guest room."

Brandi's eyes got wide with interest as she slowly caught on to what I was implying. "Wait, you're saying you'd be okay with me fucking him? We usually don't play with friends? What gives?"

"Ah, he's super desperate to be with you, plus he's moving out of the country for five years next week so what's the harm?" I teased. "It'd be a going away present he'd never forget."

Intrigued Brandi thought about it for a minute. "It might be fun to give him what he's been after all these years. At the very least it'd be a good story." she speculated half to herself.

"There you go, consider it a going away present." I assured her. Phase four of my plan completed.

"Okay, I'll do it. I'm gonna fuck Tony. But only because you want me too." She reiterated and with a renewed heighten sense of sexual awareness Brandi jumped up and ran into her closet. She returned a few minutes later decked out in a sexy black shear see-through barely laced up negligee and g-string and stilettos. She looked fantastic with her big tits barely contained by the flimsy fabric. "Well, do I stack up against your strippers?" she baited giving me one of her patented sexy poses.

Taking her in "Fuck yea." was all I could muster.

"Are you sure about this?" she wondered.

Just looking at how hot she looked and knowing what she was gonna do to the unsuspecting Tony made my cock hard again but I had to conceal that fact or my plan would be thwarted. "I'm sure, You're gonna rock his world. Just make sure you leave the door open so I can watch. And, I may join you if it gets too hot in there." I warned.

"Oh, its gonna get hot in there. I'm gonna give him what he's been wanting and more." Brandi smiled giving me a wet lick across my cheek before heading off. "I'm gonna fuck that boy silly. Tony's gonna owe you big time" she laughed.

I followed her as she seductively sauntered to the guest room door watching her tight sweet ass shake as she moved.

Glancing back at me one last time she sexily bit her lower lip. "You sure about this?" she teased before slowly opening the door and entering.

The street light just outside the window illuminated the room while silhouetting Brandi's alluring figure and highlighting her sweet tits.

Tony rustled awake when my wife opened the door and approached him. She sat on the edge of the bed and gently rubbed his shoulder. "You okay?" she inquired in her sultry sex voice. "You need a blanket or...some...thing?" double entendre intended.

Tony revived a little more realizing where he was and who was in front of him. "Ah, yea I'm good" he sleepily replied before he saw what Brandi had on. "Holy shit, look at you" he exhaled in disbelief sitting up. "What do you have on? I can see your tits, nipples too."

"You like?" Brandi teased giving her tits a little seductive shake.

"What's not to like? he whispered appreciatively. "You're hotter than any of those strippers tonight. You should work there. Bob's one lucky dude."

"Maybe you're the lucky one tonight." she tantalized squeezing her tits together sexily with her arms causing them too swell. "You wanna feel them?"

"Hell yea but what about Bob?" an eager but cautious Tony quizzed. He still wasnt sure if he was being played.

"I blew him so he's out for the night, plus this is his idea. He thinks I should give you something to remember me by before you move away." she sexily relayed.

"Really?" the stunned Tony stammered still not believing what was happening.

Staring him directly in the eyes she seductively untied her negligee and let her tits spring free. "Go ahead feel them" she encouraged.

Still somewhat shocked Tony tentatively reached up and cupped her tits. There was a stunned look of pleasurable disbelief on his face as he got a bit more comfortable with the situation. He gently rubbed his finger over her nipples and squeezed her tits all the while complementing her on how nice they were. "Am I dreaming this because it won't be the first time I've had this dream."

Brandi smiled appreciably "Go ahead suck them. You know you want too" Brandi enticed beguilingly as she lowered them to his mouth.

He didn't half to be told twice. He squeezed her tits making her nipples pop out before delicately running his tongue across them.

Brandi laid her head back and let out a low appreciative moan.

Tony growing more sure of himself and the situation sucked her nipples into his mouth as he squeezed her tits harder. Soon he was really going to town like a starving baby on my wife's sweet knockers giving them a good work-out.

Brandi moaned wantonly letting her hand wander under the blankets to Tony's cock. She wormed her hand inside his pants and started massaging his cock as he sucked away on her tits. "Mmmmmm, that feels good." After a while she was ready for more. "Alright, lets see what you've got" she said whipping the covers off him. She pulled her tits away from Tony's mouth with a pop. She positioned herself between his legs and unzipped his pants before eagerly pulling them off him. He was pitching a tent in his underwear until Brandi pulled them off revealing his hard uncircumcised five inch cock. Gripping it and smiling she giggled alluringly "Is this for me?" as she lowered her mouth to his cock and began expertly sucking him off.

Tony was in ecstasy having his cock finally serviced by my hot wife. It was easy to tell this by far exceeded his wildest dreams. He moaned in appreciation as he looked down astonished that it was really Brandi bobbing up and down on his shaft then easily deep throating him.

Brandi slowly released her mouth from Tony's cock then pulling back on his foreskin licked and blew on the head before slowly running her tongue down his shaft to his balls enveloping them. She swished them around in her mouth all the while slowly jacking him off.

The scene before me had my cock back at full throbbing attention and I was slowly stroking myself to this fantasy sight.

Tony desperately tired to touch Brandi anyway he could as she worked her wizardry on his cock. He ended up just rubbing her head and pulling on her hair.

Sensing Tony's desire to play with her body my wife without her mouth loosing contact with his cock positioned herself so Tony had easy access to her pussy. "Is that what you were looking for?" she encouraged smiling up at him.

"God yes" Tony exhaled examining her pussy as he slid his finger around her clit. "Your pussy is beautiful too." He proclaimed as he gently inserted his finger into her anxious snatch. "I can't believe you're completely shaved."

Brandi seductively looked up at the grateful Tony. "You like?"

"Oh God yes. This is better than I ever imagined." he panted as he worked his finger around inside her.

Brandi smiled confidently then returned to engulfing his cock in her mouth and deep throating him. She bobbed up and down on his cock as she squeezed and pulled on his balls while gently gyrating her hips on Tonys finger.

"Is it okay if I eat you out?" Tony crudely inquired as he positioned his face closer to my wife's exposed sensitive clit.

"Oh God yes, I love to have my pussy eaten." Brandi beseeched.

With her permission Tony began chowing down on my wife's clit as he began vigorously finger fucking her. He'd bite and pull on her clit then lap at it with his tongue like a dog.

Brandi was squirming about moaning earnestly as Tony chowed down on her sweet tasting pussy. Every now and then she let out a painful yelp when he got too rumbustious. Brandi picked up on her intensity sucking on his cock then without warning Tony arched his back and with a loud moan exploded down her throat. Ordinarily Brandi likes to swallow but she was stunned by the suddenness and force of his explosion. He came a ton as she released her mouth from his cock he sprayed her face and tits with his load. A shot hit her in the eye another landed in her hair.

"Damn, how about a warning?" Brandi scolded gripping his cock hard and squeezing scornfully.

"Ow, Sorry, sorry, it felt so good I couldn't help it." Tony apologized profusely. "Damn, that was better than I ever imagined. I've been dreaming of you doing that for years I couldn't help myself." he begged her forgiveness.

Still gripping his cock Brandi watched him grovel to her amusement. "It's okay" she relented as she leaned down and cleaned Tony's sensitive dick with her tongue. "Damn, that was quite a load you had there." she declared in amazement. "Those dancers got you guys all worked up, didn't they?"

"That was all you, I've never came that much before in my life." he stammered as Brandi continued licking his sensitive shrinking cock.

"Thats all good but I still need to get fucked. Now what am I gonna do for relief?" she bemoaned.

Taking my cue I burst into the room much to the surprise of the panic-stricken Tony. "Let me help you out with that" I said laughing at Tony as he frantically struggled to hide under the covers. "Relax man, I set this whole thing up. I wanted you to fuck her though not cum all over her."

Still somewhat shaken Tony slowly realized what he was in for and began to relax.

"See if you can get him hard again while I take care of your need to get fucked." I told Brandi as I gave her ass a smack while raising it in the air and positioning myself behind her. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it around in her flowing juices before slowly sliding it into her cock craving pussy.

Brandi moaned in lust as more and more of my rock hard cock disappeared inside her. When I hit bottom she exploded in a massive orgasm almost squeezing my dick in half.

"Damn, you weren't kidding you needed to get fucked." I proclaimed. "You think her mouth is something wait till you get a load of her pussy." I declared.

"Shut up and fuck me already." Brandi ordered regaining her composure before engulfing Tony's cock with her mouth again.

I grabbed her hips and began pounding into my wife as she worked her magic on Tonys cock. I reached down and gripped her dangling tits for leverage as I pounded into her. After a few minutes of this I smacked her ass hard and told her to fuck me back.

Sticking her ass higher in the air she began impaling herself on my cock. As she thrust back on my cock her mouth would slide almost off of Tonys cock. Then she'd slide forward off of my cock and reinserted his cock into her mouth as she pumped forward. She had a pretty good piston action going in her mouth and pussy until she came again. "Arghhhhhh, oh, oh, ahhhhhhh!" she screamed. Releasing Tony's cock from her mouth she looked back over her should at me and panting desperately. "Oh, God that felt so good. Jesus I needed that. Thank you for this."

"You ready for some pussy?" I asked seeing Tony's hard cock gripped in my wife's dainty hand.

"Oh God yes, I've been dreaming of this since the first time I met her." he enthusiastically answered.

12