A Friend in Need

Story Info
My best friend's wife helps me in my time of need.
2.6k words
4.35
50.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving day has arrived! Just finishing my breakfast, I hear a large truck moving into our driveway. I look out the window and see my best friend from grade school stepping out of the truck.

Recently, my friend and his wife had hit some financial troubles. They live in the next State over where he works in a firm and she is a stay at home mom. The past couple of years had been tough. The raise he thought he was going to be getting fell through. They had made some big purchases in anticipation of that extra money and now realize that wasn't the smartest thing to have done. He had to sell the house and a few other things just to pay off the debt they were in. He was in the process of job searching while they located a new living arrangement. With no house and no idea where his new job would be found, my friend was going to temporarily move his wife and three kids into his parents house.

My wife and I decided to help them out by letting them store a couple of their items in our garage. Hence, the big moving truck in our driveway.

I went out and greeted them, giving my buddy a handshake and hugging Rebecca, his wife. I might've known my buddy from grade school but we both met Rebecca in college. I always thought she was attractive but she took to his buddy right off the bat. I was admittedly a little jealous at first. She was a slim petite brunette with long hair and beautiful eyes. She kind of reminded me of Anna Kendrick in a plain sort of way. She was always at the apartment my buddy and I shared while they were dating and we all grew close. I've always considered her a sister. She even introduced me to my wife.

My wife and I met a couple of years after I met Rebecca. I love her to death but we've been in a rut. We were very passionate early on and couldn't wait to have children. After our daughter was born, we just got stuck. I know it's a phase but it just sucks being in it. Neither of us can say one thing to each other without the other person taking it wrong. We nitpick over the dumbest things and we both know it. We are just too stubborn to admit it to each other. It will pass I'm sure but it's definitely hurt our sex life. My wife gained weight after the pregnancy and never managed to lose it. That led to self-esteem issues and feelings of inadequacy no matter how often I tried to assure her that it didn't matter to me. We maybe have sex once a month. When she was pregnant, I swear we only had sex seven times the entire year. It takes a ton of foreplay to get her in the mood, to go through her insecurities about why I still find her attractive, some more getting her in the mood until she finally relents. It's much faster just to jerk off and not deal with it. She enjoys it once we get going. I know she's not faking it. We actually talked about that a little bit a while back. She says she just doesn't have a very active labido.

All this to say, the full hug I received from Rebecca got me stirring. She was wearing a V-neck white T-shirt and pink jogging shorts. I didn't really start noticing anything until we were unloading the truck. Every time she bent to set down a box I got a great view of her tits. They probably aren't the best I've ever seen but I've always wondered about what hers look like. After being starved from sex for so long, every little glimpse of strange titties gives me a hard on.

After everything was unloaded, we decided to unwind. I fired up the grill, cracked open a couple of beers and we had a really good time. It was starting to get late and we decided it would just be easiest if they stayed here for the night. My buddy and Rebecca we're going to be crashing in the guestroom. Their three kids could sleep with our little one in the same room.

As soon as we got the kids down, I went outside to sit down and Rebecca joined me. We were just catching up on how life was going when we heard a lot of laughing coming from the kitchen. My wife walks out, still laughing, and says, "It's not my fault! I tried to stop him!"

Rebecca got out of her chair saying, "Oh my god, do you have whiskey here?" She walks in yelling at him and I asked my wife what happened?

She replied, "he found your bottle of Jack and took two shots. I took the bottle from him and he wrestled it back for me. He immediately took two more shots. He's going to try and get wasted if she doesn't stop him!"

"Rebecca! Let him do it! That's his bottle now!" I yelled.

My buddy got good and drunk. The four of us sat on the patio and talked. My wife eventually went to bed because she had to work in the morning. Shortly after I snuck into my closet and grabbed some blunts I had been saving. My wife and I rarely smoke but I got some from the kid down the street in hopes this occasion might happen. When I brought it out, Rebecca laughed and my buddy was passed out cold.

"Geez! What a lightweight!" I said sitting down.

She snorted, "I doubt very much you could drink that much and be good."

"Doesn't mean I can't tease him about it. You want?" I handed her the blunt and she hesitated for a moment. I was about to pull it away when she reached over and grabbed it.

"I haven't had one since college." She said as she sat back and took a puff. After she coughed and handing it over, I chuckled. I looked over at my buddy, still out cold and snoring. We passed the blunt back and forth a couple of times.

"So," I asked casually, "how are you and the butt head doing?"

She took a drag and looked at him, exhaled and paused. "We'll make it. Once he pulls his head out of his ass. I'm not going to lie, it's been tough. He's so stressed he can't even get it up." Her eyes popped recognizing she had casually said something very personal, "... I didn't say that. Damn this shit always made me loose."

"It's fine. I've been there. The lady and I are having a rough time too. I guess all couples do. I just don't think she and I are compatible sexually anymore. If we never did it again she'd be just fine with it, I think. It's been, what, almost a month now?"

"Geez! You aren't cheating are you?"

"God no! Not that I haven't thought about it... sometimes I feel justified."

"And women wonder why men stray. My momma told me before he and I got married, 'girl, they need that shit worked! If you won't, someone else will!'" She laughed at my shocked face.

"I always took your mom for a prude." I said.

"Oh she is but she kept my daddy happy. 41 years and he's still there."

I nodded my head, "So my boy is a happy man then, huh?"

"He better be! Well, once things settle down, I'm sure he will be again."

"And you?" There was a moment that dragged on. She leaned over sideways towards me, brushed her hair over her shoulder and tucked her feet underneath her. My eyes immediately went to her cleavage. They were nice C cups and, while age and breastfeeding had certainly started to take their toll, they still seemed quite nice to me.

"I manage as best I can but my fingers ain't a dick..." she saw my eyes and looked down to see what I was staring at. She looked at me with a smirk, "You perve!" She sat up and adjusted her shirt.

"What!" I said feigning innocence.

"Mhmm, I know when a guy is looking at my tits."

"Give me a break! You put them in my face and I haven't seen any in a month! They were like magnets!" I was laughing and she still had a smile so I figured all was good.

She sighed and leaned back over, this time making a show of pulling her neckline down. She has a sultry look on her face and says, "Just a favor for a friend. I don't know why you'd want to look at these sagging tits anyways."

"Oh, stop with the insecurities! You know you look good. I've always wondered what yours looked like."

She sat up straight in her chair, put the back of her hand to her head and slid down in the chair doing her best southern belle accent, "Stop! You're making me blush." Slouched, she looked at me sideways, "I knew you liked me. I always thought it a good compliment that you did. It's nice to feel desired."

She looked down at her chest and lowered her neck line again. "Is this good?" She asked.

"Meh, it's ok." I said, wondering where this was going. She clasped her hands together down by her groin and squeezed her boobs together.

"Like this?" She said.

"A little better." I replied. My eyes were wide and my heart was beating out of my chest. I edged to the front of my chair that was facing her and leaned forward. I was so close I was sure she could feel me breathing on her skin.

She rolled her chin to her shoulder and looked into my eyes. She brought her hand to her breast and pulled her tit out of her bra, exposing a dark colored nipple to the cool night air. It was hard as a rock and goose bumps started to spread over her body. In a barely audible tone, she whispered, "How about now?"

I reached over and grabbed her breast. She closed her eyes and inhaled sharply. "Definitely." I said. I rolled her nipple around and massaged her breast. I pulled and twisted it. Rubbed and fondled.

She grabbed my hand and sat up. Guiding me out of my chair, she pulled me to stand in front of her. Her eyes were glued to mine as her hands went to my waistband. I looked at my buddy who was still snoring loudly. Her hands paused, "Can you keep a secret?" Turning my head back to her, I noticed her breathing was quickened too. I bent down to kiss her and she lifted a hand to stop me. She backed her head up slightly, "This isn't a love affair, just scratching an itch."

I nodded my head in understanding of the situation. Her eyes went to my pants. My bulge clearly indicated I was more than ready for her touch. She stroked the outside of my pants, massaging my legs and working in towards my throbbing cock. She used her palm to rub my shaft starting from the balls going all the way to the head. She turned her hand sideways and slowly caressed back down. I close my eyes and leaned my head back. Her hands went up to my waist where she slowly pulled my shorts down to my knees. My cock throbbed and pulsed as it pointed right at her.

She leaned forward and breathed in my sent. I could feel the air movement on my shaft. With finger tips, she lightly traced my cock, going up to its head then back to its base. Outward she caressed to my legs then back to my balls. She had a smile as she stared at my shaft, her face so achingly close. If I moved an inch, I would be touching those beautiful lips. I held back in aching anticipation, letting her guide me along whatever boundaries she had in mind. I clearly had none.

She was using one hand to slowly stroke me when I felt the pointed tip of her tongue tickling the bottom of my shaft right below the head. "Holy fuck, you're killing me." Slowly she wrapped her lips over my swollen head and began stroke me with her hand. Her tongue tickled just underneath causing and audible grown that made me look down.

What a beautiful sight, seeing this woman who has been just another friend all these years, having her lips wrapped around my cock. She pulled her mouth off but continued a steady slow stroke. I followed that beautiful sight down to her chest revealing her tits out, being squeezed together. I continued the path of her arm further down seeing her hand disappear into her shorts. The sight of her pleasuring herself was magnificent.

She looked over at her husband who was still snoring and then looked back at me, "Want me to show you a neat trick?"

All I could manage was a small nod. With that she began sucking me off eagerly. Both of her hands grabbed my hips and her lips kissed the base of my cock! I'm not a big buy by any means but I've never been deepthroated. My eyes bulged as I grabbed the back of her head. After about a count of five, she finally gagged and I released her head. She backed up all the way and began bobbing her head as fast as she could all the way down and all the way back. I could not keep this up long. The thick saliva from her throat coated my cock and the lubricant was like nothing I had felt before. I watched as she furiously rubbed her clit. Her tits shook so nicely. I was on the edge! I reached down and grabbed her nipple, giving it a nice squeeze. She groaned on my cock and I lost it. Rope after thick rope of built up cum spilled into her mouth.

Once she felt it, she rammed down on my cock hard! Her left hand squeezed my ass as her right hand assaulted her clit. She began screaming as she hit base and climaxed herself. It was a deep, groaning scream that vibrated my cock, sending shivers all over my body and made my knees start to buckle.

Bent over, I hugged her head as she held on to me. Slowly I reached for the chair and sat down, shorts around my ankles. My head lolled over to her and she was breathing heavily and looked at me through red, tear filled eyes.

She smiled and held up one finger indicating me to wait. She stood up, walked over to her husband and undid his pants. "What the hell?" I thought. She grabbed his penis and spit everything onto his cock and wiped her face on his stomach. She zipped him back up and plopped back into her chair.

I pulled my pants up and laughed. She smiled, "He'll wake up thinking I gave him what you got. It'll boost his ego and we'll have a secret story that never happened to talk about the rest of our lives."

I shook my head. "Thank you Rebecca. That was definitely a first for me."

She shrugged, "What are friends for?" I got up and laughed. I never had a friend like her before. Wish I had more.