A Friend In Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilgrim
Pilgrim
91 Followers

Karen reached her hand back searching for my balls and found my fingers inside Anne instead. I took Karen's hand and placed it over Anne's mound, pressing it into her friend's open hole. To my surprise (although nothing should have surprised me by now) Karen's fingers replaced mine on Anne's clit, massaging it as she would her own.

I pulled out of Karen once again and reinserted myself in Anne's cunt. Karen continued ministering to Anne's love button while I fucked her from behind. Karen's thick pussy hairs tickled my balls from below on every downstroke. Anne came suddenly. Her arms buckled and she collapsed on top of Karen, her head nestled in the crook of Karen's neck, her satisfied cries of joy muffled in Karen's skin. Anne's pussy ground into Karen's crotch as her cunt muscles contracted tightly around my dick. This sudden tightness combined with Karen's fingers still swirling at the top of Anne's slit finally delivered my well-deserved orgasm.

I came with a thrust that forced one more squeal from Anne. I emptied myself into her in a series of spasming cum-filled convulsions that seemed to last for a minute or more. I was finally able to relax and pull out of Anne. Anne never moved from on top of Karen throughout our combined orgasm. Karen's arms had wrapped around Anne to hold her during her second cumming and remained there until after I had finished with mine.

Anne and I rolled to opposite sides of my beautiful and naked wife. We saw Karen still working her fingers on her own clit in an attempt to join us in orgasm. Anne moved Karen's hand out of the way, replacing it with her own. She slowly traced the outlines of Karen's wet cunt lips with her fingers before returning the focus to her swollen clit. I leaned over and kissed Karen's left breast, cupping the small mound in my hands, my tongue flicking over the top of the nipple. Anne leaned in and repeated my motion on the right boob.

Karen placed her hands on both of our heads holding them in place over her tits. I slipped two fingers into my wife's pussy as Anne's handiwork brought Karen closer to climax. Moments later, Karen softly cried out and arched her back. Her orgasm lasted about a minute with Anne pinching her clit and me sucking her extended nipple into my mouth. I leaned in and kissed my wife, then stretched over her and kissed Anne. Our tongues danced briefly before we fell back to Karen's sides, holding hands across my wife's quivering stomach.

Pilgrim
Pilgrim
91 Followers
12