A Friend in Need Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaaa!" she said. "What are you doing?"

I grunted and carried her into the next room, which served as both bedroom and living room, with a Japanese-style paper divider marking the line between the two. I dropped her on the bed and fell next to her, pulling her against me as my mouth found hers again. We necked for a while as my hand rubbed up and down from her ass to her shoulders and back again. I found the zipper at the top of her dress and started to pull it down. I got about three inches before she stopped me.

"Wait," she panted. Oh, great, I thought. This is a hell of a time to change her mind. She sat up and turned her back to me. "Turn around," she said.

"What?"

"I don't want you to watch me get undressed," she said. "Turn around and I'll get under the covers."

"You don't have to be shy with me," I said. "I think you're beau-"

"Come on, do it," she said, her voice pleading. I shrugged and turned away from her. I took off my own shirt, jeans and socks and without looking at her -- I'm nothing if not a good sport -- I slipped under the blanket, still wearing my boxer shorts. A few seconds later, she got in behind me and pressed herself against me, her hard nipples poking me in the back.

"Now then, Mr. Hunter," she said, her hand caressing my stomach, "where were we?"

"We seem to have lost our way," I said. A sudden awful thought struck me and I prayed to God that her shyness didn't mean that I was about to discover a prick between those muscular legs that I had been fantasizing about for so long. At the same time, her hand moved down my stomach and found my cock, which was sticking out of the opening in my shorts. Her fingers ran up and down its length and I shuddered with pleasure.

"Well, then, maybe I can help us find it again," she breathed against the back of my neck. She kissed me there and I moaned. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and gently stroked it up and down as she kissed and licked my neck and shoulders. I reached behind me, between our bodies, and found her soft bush -- no dick, I thought. My fingers tried to explore but from this angle it wasn't working very well, so I rolled over to face her. In the dark I could make out her perfect white teeth as she smiled softly; her eyes were glazed over with lust. By now the liquor had worn off and had been replaced with animal need.

"Hi," Miriam said in a little-girl voice.

"Hi," I said. We kissed and she wrapped her hand around my cock again and jerked it slowly as my fingers finally found the damp spot in her bush. Miriam moaned into my mouth as I rubbed my middle finger over her clit.

"Oh!" she sighed. I rubbed her swollen clit, then moved down and squeezed my finger into her hot, wet opening. She rolled her hips and spread her legs wide as I probed her. I fingered her for another minute and her eyes were rolling into her head.

"Oh, god!" she said. She reached down and pulled my fingers from her pussy, then slid down, her head disappearing under the covers.

"Where are you going?" I said. She mumbled something I couldn't make out, then I felt her tongue on the head of my cock while her hand wrapped around the shaft. She licked around the head then took it into her mouth, sucking and moaning softly while her hand jacked the shaft slowly. This went on for a couple of minutes, then she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and slid them down. As she pulled them down my legs, I helped by kicking them off, then I threw the covers off and she grinned up at me, her tongue snaking out to lick at the tip of my cock.

"Move up here," I hissed. She slid up and positioned her hips over my face, her pussy just inches from my mouth. As she took my cock back into her mouth, I grabbed her asscheeks with both hands and pulled them apart. Her pussy lips parted moistly and I reached up to run my tongue along her crack, earning a deep moan from her as I found her clit. I flicked it back and forth then sucked it between my lips, burying my nose into the folds of her hot, wet pussy.

By now, Miriam was deep-throating my cock and I ran my tongue from her clit up to her asshole, rimming her gently before moving back down and starting over. She seemed to enjoy it when I reached her ass, so I started poking my tongue a little harder against her pucker each time, pressing the tip between the tight muscles of her sphincter. I licked back down and sucked her clit, poking my middle finger into her pussy to get it wet, and then pressing it against her asshole, watching it slowly disappear inside her. I just as slowly slid it back out, then drove it home again, this time a little faster.

Miriam was working my cock like a madwoman, sucking and slurping loudly as her hand jerked me off furiously. I was afraid I was going to come too soon if she kept it up, so I rolled her off me and pulled my cock away from her face. It slipped out of her mouth with a loud pop and Miriam whimpered.

"I want to fuck you," I panted, starting to get into position above her. Her eyes closed and breathing hard, Miriam shook her head and held me back.

"Wait," she said. She got on all fours and stuck her ass up at me. I knelt eagerly behind her and, my cock in hand, I rubbed it against her soaking pussy. Miriam looked back at me and smiled.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, baby," she said. "Is that OK?"

Is that OK? What the hell kind of question is that? I almost shot my load right there. Breathing hard, I pressed the head of my cock into her soaking pussy, earning a load moan as I pushed it all the way in. I grabbed Miriam's hips and pulled her against me, savouring the feel of her tight pussy wrapped around my cock, then I slowly slid it back out.

"Oh my fucking god," she said. I slowly slid my cock back into her, again pausing when I reached bottom, and gently pressed my thumb into her asshole. Miriam gave a high-pitched shriek as my thumb violated her tight opening. I slowly started to fuck my cock in and out of her pussy, feeling it move in and out with my thumb through the walls of her pussy and ass. Miriam fucked back against me for a few strokes, then she pulled her hips forward so that my cock popped out of her pussy.

"Will you fuck my ass? Fuck!" She stuck her ass out at me and I moved into position behind her. I took my thumb out of her hole and pressed the head of my cock to the tight, pink opening. My cock was slick from her pussy juices, which were running down the inside of her thigh, and the head squeezed in easily. Miriam gasped and I stopped with the head snugly held by her muscles.

"Oh my god it's big," she gasped.

"Shhh," I said. I reached around underneath her and found her clit. I rubbed it with my fingers and Miriam started to move her hips, gyrating them as I played with her pussy, and my cock slowly squeezed deeper into her ass. Miriam's hand took over from mine and I grabbed her by the hips and slowly pushed until I was buried to the hilt, my balls snug against her wet pussy as her fingers continued to play with her clit.

"Does that feel OK?"

"Mmmm, oh baby," she moaned. "Just wait a second so I get used to having you in there, and then I want you to buttfuck me hard. OK, baby?"

"OK." As if I was in any position to disagree. I slowly started to slide my cock out of its tight sheath, just an inch or so, then pushing it slowly back in. After a few times I started pulling it out a little further, a little faster, until within a minute I was pumping my cock in and out of her asshole with a steady rhythm. Miriam continued to play with her clit at first, then she leaned forward on her elbows and drove back against me.

"Yeah, fuck me," she growled. "Fuck me, you fucker. Fuck my ass hard."

I pounded her ass, my balls slapping against her pussy. Every few strokes I would pull out of her completely, giving my slick cock a quick stroke before pushing the swollen, purple head back into her gaping asshole and driving it home.

After about 10 minutes of steady fucking, I could feel my cum boiling in my balls and getting ready to blow. At the same time, Miriam's moans were getting louder and her hands had both returned to her pussy, working her clit with one while the other rubbed my ballsack. That was all I needed and just as she was starting to wail into her orgasm, her asshole tightening around my cock like a vise, I let go and with a shout I came deep in her asshole, my hot cum coating her ass as I continued to fuck in and out of her with short strokes until the tip of my cock got too sensitive. I collapsed on top of her and she turned her face toward me and we kissed deeply, my softening cock still buried inside her. I slowly pulled it out and rolled over onto my back. Miriam lay her head on my shoulder and lazily ran her hand down my stomach to my cock, which she gently stroked as she hummed contendly.

"So, Mr. Hunter," she said, smiling up at me, "I hope you hadn't been counting on making it back for last call."

12