A Friend in Need Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It shouldn't be that hard to do. Someone'll come along."

"That's easy for you to say, Mr. Walk-Into-The-Bar-And-The-Women-Just Jump-Into-Your-Lap."

"Oh, come on, don't be like that. Tell you what. Next weekend, we'll go out and try to get you laid."

"Stop it," she said.

"No, come on. Next Friday, we'll go see a band and you wear your skankiest outfit, and you just watch and see if you don't get picked up. I'll stay in the background, just in case you get hit on by a real loser. Then I'll ride in to the rescue."

Colleen laughed. "I'll give you a signal. I'll rub my head or something, and you can come over and pretend that we're a couple."

"There you go," I said. "We can't fail like that."

"OK." Colleen stretched and yawned. "Well, I'm falling asleep, buddy. Did you want to crash here? The spare bedroom's empty, but you can have the couch."

"Nah, I haven't had that much to drink. I think I'll head home."

"If you want." Colleen got up and reached up for a hug. "Thanks, Dave. I've been feeling down in the dumps lately."

"I know."

"I'll call you later in the week and we'll decide what we're doing Friday."

"Alright."

When I got home I opened a beer and turned on the TV, but within 10 minutes I was asleep on the couch as the past 24 hours finally caught up with me.

12