A Friend in Need Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom gets Amber, in every position.
1.7k words
4.25
59.6k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had been a total slut the night before, sucking and fucking me in every position after she had been licked by Tom. He hadn't said anything which surprised me, but then again she told him to keep it a secret, and he had been pretty quiet the few days since it happened.

She told me that she had left him a nice wet pair of panties yesterday, and after I went to bed, he had practically begged her to suck him again.

Amber had been especially horny lately and I could tell she was enjoying teasing him by rubbing him in the hallway when I was in the next room, or by letting him play with her ass. It was all about not being caught.

So that night Amber and I agreed that I would park down around the corner like I was working, and sneak back in the house, and hide in our closet. So around 6 I left, parked my car, and doubled back to the house before the got back. Panting I saw they weren't home yet then let myself in, and headed for the closet. Reaching it, I sat on the stool I had in there, and waited.

About 15 minutes later, Amber arrived and just hit the bedroom when Tom walked in the house. He must have seen my car wasn't there because he came right for the bedroom and just stared as Amber turned around to face him.

There she was, her blouse unbuttoned and half open, with most of her firm 36c titties showing. She looked so sexy as Tom walked over to her, and pulled open her top, exposing her full breast. His hand massaged it as he kissed down her neck. She leaned into him, her mouth open as she felt his cock through his blue-jeans.

I was getting hard watching the two of them, not sure where this would end up. My eyes watched as she started to get hotter as he pulled her blouse off, and licked her areola. Slowly his tongue flicked at her hard nipples while she unzipped his pants.

As soon as she pulled down his jeans, I could see his thick cock straining against his white boxers. Her hands rubbed it making it even harder. Suddenly he pushed her skirt up, exposing her black crotch-less panties. He smiled seeing her hot pussy lips sticking out of them. Almost instantly he pushed her back on the bed, and he slowly positioned himself on top of her.

With her legs apart she spread her pussy lips for him with one hand, and the other guided his 7 inch cock towards her dripping pussy. She rubbed his fat cock head against her dripping lips as he breathed heavily. He eased the purple mushroom head in and it was so hot to see her gasp as he entered. A glazed over look overtook her face as he grabbed her hips, and pushed himself completely inside her.

I watched as she bit her lip while his ass moved up and down as he fed her his cock. My cock was throbbing, and started to hurt as I saw her back arch, and she moaned while cumming on his cock.

"Hold your legs up for me." Tom told her as she pulled them up towards her head. Seconds later I could see his cock glistening with her cum juices. They fucked that way for several minutes, then growing tired, he lay back on the bed, waiting for her to join him again.

By this time I had unzipped my pants, and was slowly jerking my cock. Even though Tom was thicker than me, he was only an inch longer, but it was so exciting to see her service him. I guess that's why it turned me on so much to see her climb on top of him.

She faced him, and slowly eased onto his thick cock. For some reason from this position he did look bigger, and she started slowly riding him while he grabbed her hips, controlling the speed. She pulled his head to her breast as she rode him, her breasts starting to bounce with each thrust.

"Uhhh, that's it," she groaned. "I'm so close." she said as her wet pussy ground into his hard cock. His pubic hair was wet from her juices, and I could see that his balls were too, I didn't know how much more I could take of seeing my wife with him, before I could explode.

"That's it Amber, cum allover my cock." he told her thrusting up against her pussy. That only seemed to excite her more, hearing him talk dirty to her and she rode him faster. "You like my big cock don't you?"

She didn't answer at first and he asked again. "You like it don't you?"

"Yes," she whimpered as he drove into her harder. His cock making slapping sounds against her pussy. Then she leaned over on top of him as he spread her pussy lips and held her ass while he thrust faster.

"Cum for me Amber, allover my cock. Cum!"

With that she writhed against him, their bodies thrusting and moaning as she shuddered. I knew from experience that by this time her pussy was gripping his cock hard and it make me all the more excited. She recovered for a few minutes, and then turned around, and rode away from him. From this direction it looked like she was reverse cowgirl, but she could stare right at the closet, knowing I was there.

She smiled as she lowered her pussy on her lovers cock. Inch by inch she slid down while he grasped her breasts. She moaned as that cock met with her waiting pussy. I knew she was enjoying herself, and even more so knowing I was watching.

With one hand she pulled at her taut nipples, while sliding up his cock. Then as she slid down she grasped his balls and squeezed them while she rode. She took him to the brink of cumming which she always did me, and then backed off. Finally tiring, she slid off of him and laid down on the bed once more.

As Tom moved towards her, I expected him to try to fuck her again, but instead he went around the bed towards her head, and presented his cock. For a moment she looked at it, because she hadn't ever tasted her own juices before.

She opened her mouth, and tasted the head, then Tom slid most of his cock into her open mouth. His hands went around to the back of her head, and he built up a rythym of fucking her mouth. I think at first she didn't like it, but his hands slowly went to his sides, and she really took to it. Her mouth slid up and down his veiny thick cock, licking her juices from it. She pulled it up and licked his hairy balls as he groaned, then deepthroated him again.

"Get up on the bed," he grunted apparently tiring after a few minutes of her sucking.

She jumped up and got on her hands and knees. It didn't take but a moment for Tom to smile as he saw her dripping pussy presented for him. Her hands were underneath her, spreading her delicate pussy lips as he moved closer.

They both grunted as he slid his rigid pole into her with one thrust. Her breasts bounced back and forth as he slid in and out of her, slowly at first. Then he sped up and even from where I was at you could hear slapping sounds of their skin as she bounced back to meet his thick cock. For a good 15 minutes straight he slammed into her.

By this time I was jerking my cock so fast, by the time he had made her cum a second time doggie style, I was on the verge. Amber looked so sexy there, as her back arched, her face tense as she came hard. He didn't stop fucking her, even through her orgasm. That did it for me, my cock tensed up and I pulled at my balls as I spasmed allover the closet floor.

She had cum a total of 3 times now, and she was resting on her elbows, as he fucked her.

"Cum for me Tom, come on." she begged him.

He grabbed her hips and kept fucking her as she groaned. "You want me to cum?" he asked her panting.

"Yes. Fuck. Cum!" she begged him again.

"In your mouth?" he asked.

"No!" she told him looking back at him, their eyes meeting while he pounded her. "I want you in my pussy."

He looked at surprised as I was, I thought she was going to suck him off. Was she really going to let him cum in her, unprotected?

"You sure baby?"

"Yes! Come on Tom. Cum for me," she panted, still looking back at him. I had seen this look before, it was when she was in total slut mode.

"God, I'm almost there." he gasped.

"Yes! Cum right in my tight pussy. Use me Tom!"

Tom slowed down for a moment, and I could tell from his face he was cumming. Amber's mouth was open wide as she was cumming, hard. She reached under him and pulled at his balls, squeezing them as he emptied his load into her. For a few minutes they ground against each other, milking each other dry. Finally she fell away from him, tired.

She told Tom that I would be home soon, and he showered quickly in our bathroom, then headed off for work. As soon as he was gone I stepped out of the closet.

"Did you like?" she asked.

"Yes. I came watching you two." I told her. " I couldn't believe you let him cum in you though." I said looking her over. She was worn out from the heated fucking.

"You wanna see what he left." she asked me smiling. I nodded yes, then she spread her legs. She had been laying on her back, and when she opened her legs, there was a stream of Tom's cum running out of her pussy.

"I know I've been a dirty girl," she told me. "but I need to be cleaned up before we head to bed." she said smiling. I knew that this had been a fantasy of hers, and mine too. "Mmmm, " she groaned as she guided my head to her sopping pussy. "Now be a good man and clean up this mess your friend made." she said smiling. "And maybe I'll get you that girl you've been wanting to bone."