A Friend in Need Ch. 06

Story Info
A deal is reached.
1.5k words
4.4
12.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen was still sound asleep when I woke up. We fell asleep spooning, my cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass, her hand clasping mine against her tits, the smell of her hair in my nose -- her shampoo and barroom smoke -- and another smell, the sweaty, sweet smell of fucking. I lay still for a while, listening to her breathe, then carefully, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom for a piss. My dick was sticky and crusty with Colleen's pussy juices and my cum. When I was done, I stood in front of the mirror. There was a big red hickey on my right collarbone where Colleen had latched on when she came. My dick twitched at the memory and I smiled at my reflection. I stroked my dick and watched it get harder in the mirror, felt it swell in my fist. I debated tossing off a load before going back, figuring it might make me more clear-headed for the big talk that was no doubt about to take place. That would probably have been the sensible thing to do -- that way I'd be thinking with the right head.

I let go of my dick and went back to the bedroom. Colleen hadn't moved; she was still lying on her side, breathing steadily, her hip drawing a graceful curve under the bedsheet. I climbed back in behind her and resumed my former position, my now semi-erect dick poking between her asscheeks. Colleen murmured and shifted to press back against my chest, but she still didn't wake up. I ran my hand over her hip, down toward her bush, and gently worked my finger into the moist cleft of her pussy. Colleen murmured again and parted her thighs slightly, giving me better access. I circled her clit with my finger for a minute before moving down between her slippery pussy lips, which by now were wet and hot. Colleen sighed and opened her eyes, looking at me and smiling. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, our tongues touching, and she turned onto her back and spread her legs wide, giving me complete access to her pussy.

"Mmmmm," she smiled, "what a way to wake up."

"Do you mind?"

"Nope, not at all. Awake away."

She closed her eyes and I fucked two fingers in and out of her pussy while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. We kissed again and then I moved further down and took her right nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue and sucking gently before moving over to the other one. Colleen was moaning non-stop by now and her hips were bucking against my hand as I finger-fucked her.

"Yeah, baby," she said. "Don't stop. Just like that. I'm going to come."

I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth as her orgasm hit. Her pussy juice was running by now, hot and sticky all over my hand, and I continued to rub her clit until she squeezed her thighs together and pulled my hand away.

I lay back and Colleen looked at me, smiling sweetly. My cock was poking a tent in the bedsheet and she wrapped her hand around it and gave it a few playful tugs.

"I have to pee like you wouldn't believe," she said. "When I get back maybe we can take care of this guy."

She left the room and I watched her ass wiggle out the door, and a few seconds later I heard her pee splash into the toilet across the hall. When she came back, I admired her naked body, which I was really seeing for the first time -- her tits, still firm at 32, with their dark pink nipples, her belly a little flabby, her bush neatly trimmed, a little darker than her reddish-brown hair, which was now sticking up in all directions. I was lying on my back, absent-mindedly stroking my cock, when she came back. She climbed into bed and snuggled up against me, her head on my chest. Her hand moved down my belly to my cock, which she started to stroke herself, slowly, luxuriantly.

"So about last night ...," I started.

"Shhh," she said. "I know what you're about to say, and you don't have to."

"We should probably talk about it," I said.

"Yes we should," Colleen said. "I've been thinking about it."

"We need to -"

"Listen to me," she said. She stopped jerking me off and leaned back so she could look up at me. "Do you remember what we talked about last weekend?"

"Ahhh, yeah," I said. I remembered some things, but I wasn't sure she was talking about the same things.

"You remember when I said that I wanted to find a guy who would do all the things with me that Jeff never wanted to do?"

OK,so we were talking about the same things. "I do remember that. I believe your exact words were, 'I want a guy who'll blow his load all over my face.'"

Colleen blushed and giggled. "I never said that, you said it."

"Well, just so somebody said it."

"That's right," she said. "So how about it?"

"How about it?"

"Come on, it's perfect," she said. She was smiling sweetly. "How much more perfect could it be? I want someone to teach me all about fucking and how to ... be dirty. I want somebody who'll make me his slut and I'll do everything for him, I want him to fuck me every way he can imagine," she said, and I felt a thrill -- Colleen using the work 'fuck' in this particular context was something new, never mind the rest of it -- "and who would be better to help me than my best friend? Somebody I trust? And as a bonus, somebody who's a bit of a babe and has such a big, beautiful cock?"

With this she resumed stroking my cock, which had deflated while we were talking. The conversation had taken a turn away from what I had expected it to be, but although I was taken a bit by surprise, I wasn't entirely displeased by the turn of events.

"Well, alright, if it's going to be educational, then I guess I have no choice," I said.

Colleen laughed and gave my cock a squeeze. "Yippee! Let's get started right away then, Teach!"

"Alright. Where do you want to start?"

"We'll start with the basics, with you blowing your load all over my face."

With that, she pulled the sheet away from my lower body and kissed me deeply before moving down to my crotch. My cock by now was rock-hard again and she softly licked the head before taking it in her mouth.

"Oh yeah," I said. I wrapped my fingers in her hair as she started to move up and down on my cock, taking more and more of it in her mouth each time. "Hold my balls too. Yeah, like that."

Colleen sucked my cock, a little hesitantly at first, but with more confidence as she went on, slurping happily away. The sounds of a blowjob are as important to me as the feeling of my cock moving in and out of a warm, wet mouth -- the slurping, the hums and moans that tell me she's enjoying herself as much as I am, are all essential to my getting off, and Colleen was humming and moaning away as she worked me over. Every now and then she'd released my cock and lick down to my balls.

"Do you like that?" she said. I nodded with my eyes closed as she took me back in her mouth and bobbed faster and faster. After about 10 minutes of her working, my balls started to tighten and I could feel my orgasm coming. I lifted Colleen's head from my cock and got on my knees.

"Lie back," I panted. She got on her back and I knelt next to her head, jerking my cock furiously. Colleen turned her head, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, licking my ballsack. Her hands had gone down to her pussy and were working it as I jerked off.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Cum on my face. I want to feel your cum on my face."

With a groan, I started to cum, the first spurt landing on her chin, and Colleen shrieked as she started to cum too. In spite of the busy night I'd had, my load was big and gooey and Colleen's lips, cheeks and chin were soon covered, my cum running down the sides of her face. I rubbed my cock on her chin and lips and she opened her mouth and licked it clean. I milked my cock, and she sucked every last drop I had, smacking her lips as she swallowed my load.

I sat back, out of breath, and Colleen came up to me, her face shiny with my cum. We kissed and I could taste it in her mouth. I licked some of it off her cheeks and fed it to her, swapping my cum back and forth with our tongues.

"So what did you think?" I asked when she finally rested against my chest.

"Wow," she said. "That was a lot of cum."

"I do what I can," I shrugged.

"Oh yeah?" she smiled. "When do you think you can do it again?"