A Friend in Need Ch. 07

Story Info
Her education begins.
2.6k words
4.6
13.2k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inventory is both the best and worst thing about running the store. On the one hand, I love working with the books. I love going through the stacks, through the piles and piles of stuff in the back, sorting it all, shuffling it around, organizing the books alphabetically and by genre, then the next month doing it all over again differently. Working the books like a gardener with his plants; knowing every shelf intimately, so that when a customer asks me for something I can often direct them not only to a specific shelf, but which end of it.

On the other hand is the hard, cold reality of running a business, and monthly inventory is a slap-in-the-face reminder of how much product you didn't sell in the past week. Bummer. Almost takes all the fun out of running a used bookstore.

Almost.

The phone rang as I was carrying an armful of paperbacks from the back room. I set them down on the red velour loveseat under the window between the 'S-T' and 'U-W' fiction stacks and rushed to the front counter. I picked it up on the fourth ring, just before the answering machine kicked in.

"Brin Mawr Bookshop," I said.

"Hey there, lover," Colleen said.

"Hey," I said. It was Wednesday, and we hadn't seen each other for four days since our friendship took its big turn, although we had spoken on the phone every night. I was surprised -- pleasantly so -- that our conversations hadn't turned awkward. We still chatted easily about the same old shit we always did before, although now there was a raunchier undercurrent and from time to time one or the other would make some baldfaced sexual reference of a degree that we probably wouldn't have made before, and there'd be a pause, a speedbump in the conversation, as it occurred to us all of a sudden that, yeah, we're talking to each other like this now. It still hadn't really sunk in yet.

"So whatcha doin'?"

"Inventory day," I said.

"Awww, poor baby. Your least favourite day of the month."

"Oh, it's not that bad," I said. "See, I have this theory about how it's both the best and the worst -"

"I have a theory too," Colleen interrupted. "It involves a lot of friction and a lack of underpants. I'd like your help proving it."

"Well, if it's all in the name of science," I said.

"Wanna get together tonight? I'd really like a lesson from my favourite prof."

"I'd like that a lot. I was just thinking about you."

"I was just thinking about you." She lowered her voice. "I'm not wearing any panties, you know. I'm really horny. A while ago I went to the bathroom and made myself come thinking about what we did this weekend."

My cock twitched in my jeans. "Save some for later," I said. "Don't waste it all in the bathroom."

"Oh, I've got plenty to spare," she purred. "You want me to meet you at your place?"

"Come to the store," I said. "We'll take it from there."

"OK. I'll see you around six."

"Cool." The door opened and a couple, a man and a woman, came in. "Gotta go. I'll see you later."

"Can't wait!" I hung up the phone and they came up to the counter. They were students, or student types -- the thrift-store clothes and pierced lips and eyebrows. The guy put on a smile as they approached and his girlfriend -- I assumed, they were holding hands -- watched me warily with the suspicious look of the hipper-than-thou bracing for an encounter with the terminally square. Yeah, whatever.

"Hey, man," the kid said. He opened a black binder and held out a sheet of paper.

"Hey," I said.

"We're organizing an anti-war rally," he said. "Do you mind if we put this poster in your window?" He was still smiling as he asked, but his girlfriend now was glaring at me with a sneer.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she said. "We understand the position you're in."

"You do?" I take the poster. It has a cartoon drawing of Uncle Sam's face pasted on a pig's body with dollar signs coming out of its ass. "That's certainly considerate of you."

"It's an anti-capitalism rally," she said.

"I can see that."

"So it's OK if you're offended."

"I appreciate your permission," I said. I rooted around in a drawer for the scotch tape and handed it to the boyfriend, who was now shooting 'shut the fuck up' looks at his girlfriend. "Here. Go put it on the door, above the business hours sign."

"Right on. Thanks, man." He took the poster back and hurried to the door, as if he was afraid I was going to change my mind. The girlfriend now was glaring at me with open hostility.

"What's wrong?"

She shrugged. "I didn't expect you to say yes. You're the first one we've been to today who has."

"With a charming approach like yours, that's surprising."

She didn't seem to have heard me. "You capitalists don't usually like it when we take on your pal Bush."

I was about to point out that if she could find a penny of capital in this store that I would eat that heavy plaid shirt she was wearing -- which looked like it hadn't been washed in about six months -- but before I could say anything, she leaned onto the counter and smiled.

"I know who you are, you know," she said in a tone of voice that made me think of Solzhenitsyn and the KGB.

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh-huh. My friend Kim worked here a couple of years ago."

"Oh yeah." Kim -- she'd worked about 10 hours a week during fall term. An English major with amazing tits.

"She said you fucked like a volcano. She said you had one of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen." Karla Marx smiled and straightened as her boyfriend came back with the roll of tape.

"Here you go," he said. "Thanks again, man."

"Don't mention it." I watched them go, he leading the way, she blowing me a kiss as she went out the door.

I had been doing paperwork for about 10 minutes when Colleen knocked on the door, smiling and waving through the glass. I dropped the mess I was working on back in its drawer and let her in. I locked the door behind her and pulled down the blind, then turned toward her for a hug. We'd always been big huggers, in a chaste, best-pals sort of way, but this time as I bent down and we wrapped our arms around each other, Colleen turned her face toward me and our lips locked in a deep tongue kiss.

"Hi, sweetie," she said as we pulled apart. She was still smiling, and her cheeks were flushed.

"Well, that's certainly a lot friendlier greeting than I'm used to getting," I said. She laughed.

"I think you're entitled, considering the circumstances," she said. "So what's up? What do you want to do tonight?"

I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the back room. "Come here," I said.

"Where to?"

"The first day of Slut School," I said. I closed the back room door behind us. We stood facing each other in the cramped room, Colleen looking up at me with a coy smile. I leaned against the sink and smiled back at her.

"Get on your knees," I said. Her eyes widened, then her smiled broadened and she reached up and gave me a peck on the lips and knelt carefully among the boxes of books stacked on the floor all around us. Her black dress skirt made it awkward for her, so she tugged it halfway up her thighs, then settled onto her knees and looked up at me, sexily licking her lips.

"What's the lesson for today, perfesser?"

I undid my belt and pants and pulled them down, freeing my cock, which was semi-erect already and hanging just inches from her face.

"Suck my cock," I said. Colleen wrapped her hand around my shaft and started to jerk it, but I took her hand away and moved it to my balls. "Suck it, I said. "Put my cock in your mouth."

She looked a little surprised at my tone, then shrugged and leaned forward, taking my cock into her mouth and running her tongue around the head while she cupped my balls with her hand. Within 30 seconds I had a raging hard-on and Colleen was working it for all she was worth, bobbing her head up and down on it, taking almost half of it into her mouth before releasing it with a slurp. I wrapped my hand in her hair and guided her head as she sucked me.

"Take off your shirt," I said. Without taking her mouth off my cock, she undid the buttons of her white dress shirt and dropped it on the floor next to her, then without needing to be told she took off her bra too. I watched her round tits bounce and jiggle as she continued her blowjob, looking up at me and winking, her mouth full of my cock.

"Oh god that feels good," I groaned. She massaged my balls with her hand and I bucked my hips, fucking my cock in and out of her face. Sometimes Colleen had a hard time keeping up and my cock would pop out of her mouth, but she always pulled it right back in. After a few more minutes I could feel my cum begin to boil and I pulled out of her mouth.

Colleen looked up at me, confused and pouting. I started to jerk off, my cock pointed at her face.

"I'm going to come in your mouth," I said, and she opened her mouth eagerly, "and I want you to swallow it. I want you swallow all of my cum. Are you ready for that?" Colleen nodded and licked my sack. Just as I felt the first spurt coming out, I stuck my cock back into her mouth and erupted. Colleen moaned and swallowed as my load came out and a few drops ran out of the corners of her mouth, then as my orgasm subsided she sucked more of my cock into her mouth and squeezed it with her tongue, milking it. I sat back against the sink and pulled her head away from my cock, which was sensitive. Colleen looked up at me, smiling. She opened her mouth and showed off the cum on her tongue, then she made a show of swallowing it. She gagged a little and coughed, but she was a trooper about it and when she opened her mouth again, it was all gone.

"Get up," I said. She stood and I picked her up and sat her on the counter and leaned in for a kiss. Colleen wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me as we kissed deeply, her hard nipples poking me in the chest.

"What do you think of your first lesson?"

"I think I'm going to enjoy this class," she said. "I was a little put off at first by the way you were talking to me -"

"Sorry," I said. "I just got carried away."

"But I did say I wanted to be treated like a slut," she continued. "Just don't get too rough, OK, big boy?"

"I won't. This is supposed to be fun."

"Oh, it's fun all right," she said. "Mmmm. I love the taste of your cum. I think I might become an addict."

"There's plenty more where that came from."

"I'm glad to hear that." She giggled. "You know I had never tasted cum before yours the other day?"

"You mentioned that."

"Mmmmm." We kissed and my hands found her tits, rubbing my thumbs over her nipples. She hummed appreciatively and I slid my right hand down under her skirt.

"Time for your next lesson, I think." Her skirt was keeping her thighs together and I couldn't get to her pussy. "Lift your bum," I said. She raised herself off the counter and I slid the skirt up until I could see her bush.

"I took off my panties before I came over," she purred.

"You mentioned that too," I said. I ran my hand over her pussy and slid a finger up her wet slit, then slipped it inside her.

"Is there anything in particular you'd like me to do?"

She nodded, biting her lip. "Lick me," she breathed.

"Lick you? Lick you where?"

"Down there."

"You'll have to be more specific," I said. Colleen looked down at me, a frustrated look on her face. I wiggled my finger inside her. "What do you call this?"

"My ... my pussy."

"That's right. You want me to lick it?"

"Yes, baby, please."

"Say it."

"Lick my pussy, baby. Please, I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to eat my fucking pussy!"

With that, I knelt in front of her and buried my face in her cunt. Colleen gasped, then grabbed my hair and pulled me tighter against her. Her pussy was hot and fragrant and I buried my tongue as deep into it as I could, then moved up to her clit and sucked on it as I stuck two fingers into her and fucked them in and out.

"Oh, fuck Dave, fuck, fuck," she moaned, leaning back on the counter. I pushed her legs as far apart as they went, leaving her pussy wide open, the lips shiny and deep pink, her juices running down into the crack of her ass. I ran my tongue the length of her pussy then moved a little lower, probing, until I found her little puckered asshole. Colleen held her breath as I teased around it with the tip of my tongue, then she moaned loudly as I pushed my tongue against it. Encouraged, I pressed on, penetrating her asshole with my tongue and moving it around for a few seconds before moving back up to her pussy.

By now my cock was rock-hard again and Colleen was more than ready for me to fuck her, leaning back and playing with her tits while I ate her pussy. I stood back and helped her off the counter, then leaned her over it, her back to me. Without a word I guided my cock to her pussy and when my head found her hot opening, I pushed it inside her in one quick stroke. Colleen yelped and I started to fuck her hard, my lower tummy slapping against the cheeks of her ass.

"Yeah, baby," she growled. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She fucked back against me and we soon had a rhythm going. I grabbed her hips and drove my cock into her. Colleen reached down and I felt her fingers playing with her clit.

"I'm going to cum," I panted. I was already close.

"Me too, baby, me too," she moaned. Her climax hit at the same time as my cock started to shoot inside her. I continued to fuck her as we rode out our orgasms, then when it was over, I pulled my cock out of her and leaned against her. She turned her head and we kissed, both panting as we tried to catch our breath.

"I can feel your cum running down my leg," she said.

That reminded me of something. "Should I have -"

"No, we're safe," she said. "I've been on the pill for years."

"Okay."

"I want to ride you bareback, stud," she said, reaching back to give my cock a playful squeeze. "I don't want anything coming between us."

"Me neither."

We caught our breath for another minute, then started pulling our clothes back on. "Let's go get something to eat," I said. "Then we'll go back to your place."

"OK," Colleen said. "Did you pack an overnight bag?"

"I packed my toothbrush."

"Good," she said, giving my cock a playful tug. "That's all you'll be needing."