A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

"Honestly, I don't know what to say." I started slowly.

"Do you want me to leave?" She asked.

"Cindy, what you and Julie have done does not change your situation. You are a friend. You mean a lot to Julie. Your leaving would not solve anything." I answered; trying to live up to her expectations of what a "great guy" would do in this situation. I also had to consider what Julie was feeling.

Now it was Cindy's turn to be puzzled. "Ok, so if I'm not leaving, are you leaving?" She asked with a tone that reflected bewilderment.

"I hope not!" I said.

Julie had been silent for the longest time. "Look you two, we are all grown ups here. I see no reason that things can not continue pretty much like they have been, with one exception."

"OoooKay." Cindy drew it out.

"Well Cindy, Al is my husband, and I have no desire or intent to share him with anybody. You are my very best friend and I sure enjoy what we have. What I was wondering was if we could include Al in our playing. I'm not asking you to let him have sex with you, in fact I rather expect that he does not. Nor am I asking you to let him do anything to you that would make you feel uncomfortable. You are still married, and I would like to be able to swear that you have not cheated on your husband should the need ever come up!"

"So, what you are saying is that Al would be involved, but only with you, while you and I were involved with each other?" Cindy clarified.

"Ok, so you are suggesting that we all can get it on at one time, but the only rule is that I do not touch Cindy and she does not touch me?" I grasped at the concept.

"Pretty much seems to be the only solution I can think of that could keep things as much the same as they are without anybody feeling left out." Julie confirmed our understanding of the new "house rules."

"I think that I could handle that." Cindy said.

"That seems fair enough!" I concluded out loud.

"Fair enough!? That seems more than fair to me!" Julie once again glared at me. "How many husbands get to have 3 ways with their wife and her girl friend?"

Julie and Cindy giggled. I again felt my face flush.

"As I recall, you were complaining about how horny you were!" Julie looked at me. "Do you still want to do something about it?"

"Care if I stick around?" Cindy quizzed.

"I guess not, we might was well see how this is going to work out." I said as enthusiastically as I could. Still unsure of the future implications to our marriage, but sure that anything less than an affirmative answer would have doomed the short-term path of our life together down a very rocky road.

Cindy undid the belt to her white robe, and it fell open enough to reveal her shaved mound. "Slide over" she said. Julie complied by moving towards my side of the bed. Cindy stood up and walked around the foot of the bed to Julie's side. As she did she let the robe slip off her body to reveal her pert breasts and her shapely ass. Her quick slide under the covers limited my initial exposure to a brief glimpse of her young nubile body.

Julie reached under the covers and placed her hand on my now semi-erect penis. At the same time she turned her head towards Cindy and they kissed deeply. My cock pulsed at the sight of my wife kissing another woman. Cindy's left hand was on my wife's right breast. The arrangement left very little for me to do but relax and try and acclimate myself to the situation.

In time, Cindy's mouth moved to Julie's left breast, and as she did Julie released her hand from my now erect cock and moved my head first to her lips for a kiss and then towards her right breast. Cindy and I were now both licking and sucking Julie's breasts. Julie's head tilted back in her pillow as she lost touch with reality and entered into an altered state of ecstasy.

I moved my hand down towards Julie's pussy, only to find that Cindy had beaten me to the warmness of my wife's love nest. Cindy's eyes met mine, like a cat whose food dish had been invaded by an unwelcome guest. I responded by pulling my hand back and placing it on my wife's breast.

Cindy once again fixed her eyes on mine. She moved her head towards my wife's stomach, kissing as she moved. She flicked the covers back as she continued towards my wife's naked mound. Soon Cindy fixed her head between Julie's legs and Julie's hands were in Cindy's hair. Cindy ravished my wife until her body convulsed in an orgasm. As she came she released Cindy's hair just long enough to push my face away from her breast and then reach down and to pull Cindy up on top of her until their mouths once again met in an impassioned kiss. I had never witnessed my wife's lust hunger as intense as it was that morning.

After what seemed like an eternity, Julie returned to "earth" and Cindy rolled off to the left of my wife, but still pressing her stomach and tit up against Julie's left arm and side, with her mound firmly planted against Julie's hip bone.

"Hubby, do you want to finish up?" Julie said as she turned her face towards me. I started to lift myself up to mount her, but she quickly placed her right arm against my chest. "Honey, too much, too much, I can not take anymore right now!" I had been used to this response, sometimes after I had brought her to climax orally, sometimes after she had used a sex toy, but never at the hand of another. When she had "had enough" the "finishing up" always involved my jacking off.

Cindy's hand was now on Julie's stomach, softly stroking it with a nursing technique known as effleurage. Julie pushed down the blanket, which was covering my manhood, exposing my modest 5½-inch cock to them both. Cindy's smile dropped a bit. Something like a little girl whose Christmas gift just had not measured up to her expectations, but tries to hide her disappointment. Her eyes moved from my dick to meet Julie's eyes, then once again to my swollen cock and finally returning her gaze to Julie; giving her a knowing smile. Julie turned her head towards me and her free hand took my right hand and placed it on my dick "Come on honey, finish up!" Her eyes once again communicating only as a wife can.

I looked at Cindy, but she remained mute. She avoided my gaze by softly kissing Julie's breast, careful to avoid the nipple. After her initial observation, she did not give my cock much attention. Once again, she moved her mouth to Julie's. I closed my eyes and began to stroke my cock faster. Normally it takes quite a while for me to cum, and I usually do not produce much ejaculate, but this time it was only a second or two before my cock pulsed and I exploded shooting forth one stream of cum after the next. It hit my chest and shoulder blades. I opened my eyes to see both women smiling.

"Ok, hubby, why don't you clean up?" Julie said as she pointed to the shower in the master bathroom. I dutifully obeyed.

Once my shower was over, I opened the door to see Julie and Cindy, both in robes, finishing changing the bedclothes. "Be a love and order us a pizza!" Julie instructed. I went to the kitchen to locate the coupons and returned to find the bathroom door locked and the shower running. Both robes lying over the footboard of the king sized sleigh bed told the story.

By the time the pizza guy came and left, the girls had finished their hot shower. We shared the pizza and a couple of pay-for-view movies. The first was a love story which ended with both of them crying, one sitting on either side of me each with a shoulder to lean on. After that Julie insisted on watching the playboy channel, and somehow they ended up undressing me. Both Julie and Cindy had been wearing their robes over "teddy" style nighties. While I was naked, they removed only their robes. Initially I found this situation somewhat uncomfortable. But hormones being what they are before the movie was over my dick was hard as a rock.

"What are you going to do about that?" Julie giggled, pointing at my engorged cock.

In our years of marriage, Julie had often watched me jerk off. I had thought Cindy had been disinterested in my cock and not watched my jacking off in the bed. I later found that while that once I had closed my eyes, Cindy and Julie had both watched my hand action. In the shower, Cindy had told Julie that John as far as she knew had never jacked off since she lost her virginity to him years before.

"Yeah, looks like you have a real problem on your hands." Cindy teased.

"Are you going to take matters into your own hands and cum up with a solution?" Julie could not resist the pun.

"Are you up to another 'beating'?" Cindy added too the course of puns, nearly deflating my erection with their levity.

"Give me a break you two, I'm trying to follow the plot." I shot back.

"Oh, baby, you know what they say; 'A hard man is good to find'!" Julie said as she reached down and gently squeezed and stroked my balls until my cock once again regained its full measure and girth.

"Come on big guy, can we see an instant replay?" Cindy's eyes flashed a flirtatious glance as a coy smile broke across her pouty lips. She licked her lips as if to put an exclamation point after the question mark placed by her intonation.

"Surely you're up to the task at hand." Julie was on a role and the only way to stop her was to comply with the request.

My hand wrapped around my cock and I started to jack off at a feverish pace.

"Not so fast, hubbie, the movie isn't even close to being over." Julie whispered loud enough for everybody to hear.

"Yeah, how about a slow motion replay, like during a football game!" Cindy giggled.

Again, I complied with their request. Julie able to read my body after years of watching me jack-off, gave directions. Every time I was close to being ready to ejaculate, she would insist that I stop. Then as my cock showed signs of detumescence, she would once again tug on my balls and tell me to resume the live shot. As the movie neared its closing scene, Julie once again played with my balls. For the second time in the same day my prostate cooperated like a 17 year old virgin and I repeatedly shot thick streams of cum into the air.

"Wow!" Cindy said "Nothing like 3-D porn movies! That was something to behold" She said As she kissed my cheek and rubbed my right arm.

"Good job, Hubbie!" Julie said "You are quite the cum factory today! Maybe you need to get cleaned up before we get to bed."

Once again, I headed to the shower room like a second string quarterback who had been in the game just long enough to get dirty from being body tacked, but not long enough to score! As I got into the shower, my mind switched metaphors, two fast pitches, two missed balls. Perhaps bedtime would provide me with my third opportunity to knock one out of the old sexual ballpark. I quickly washed up, not wanting to miss any girl-girl action that might be going in the bedroom before I got to bed. I feared that I would get to bed to find both girls asleep in each others arms.

To my disappointment, I opened the bathroom door to find Julie alone in our bed. Julie quickly informed me that while Cindy would from time to time be sharing in our lovemaking, she was going to continue sleeping in the guest bed. I made a quick amorous advance towards Julie, only to be chided for being greedy.

"How much sex do you need in one day?" Julie quipped, "My god, we've pretty much been naked since you got home! It's a good thing we are off tomorrow; I need some time to recuperate!" With that, she kissed me on the cheek, and rolled over, turning the light off and whispering, "I love you sweetie, thanks for the exciting evening off!"

Julie had meant it when she had said that things were going to continue on pretty much as before. In the weeks that ensued, Cindy and Julie continued in their sleeping together when I was not home. Cindy and Julie established quite a cache of sex toys and Cindy pretty much came with the assistance of the toys.

About every other weekend off the three of us got it on and I ended up jerking off. The other weekend off, I was able to enjoy fucking Julie. After the foreplay, Cindy would slip out of the room as we fucked. During the week, Julie and I would fuck on their nights off; more often than not Cindy joined in and dominated the foreplay.

On the occasions that the girls had "that time of the month," they took a weekend off from sex, while I continued the 3-D porn routine for their amusement. While there were variations on the theme, my jacking off usually involved them being clothed and my being naked.

This arraignment lasted until after Cindy's divorce. Julie was right. She was called to testify and did swear that she had been with Julie pretty much "24/7" since Cindy had left John, and "NO" Cindy had not to the best of her knowledge had sexual relations with another man. When asked on cross-examination if she and Cindy had been sexually active, she gasped and boldly stated that she would never think of fucking another woman and resented the implication. Technically, she had told the truth, and her ploy worked as the lawyer backed off.

While the girls seemed to delight in watching me jacking off, the show was never reversed. While I had seen all of the sex toys in the drawer, I never witnessed Cindy using one on herself or on Julie. I later learned that until after the divorce, Cindy had never used one on Julie, nor had she used one in Julie's presence. After the divorce, and I mean like on the way home. Julie and Cindy stopped at the local "lingerie" shop and bought a double ended dildo from the "adult's only shop" in the back room.

Once the divorce was over, Julie agreed to let Cindy suck my dick. However, more often than not Cindy just "helps" Julie occasionally. When she does, their lips spend nearly was much time on each other as they spend on my cock. Cindy occasionally kisses my cock while I jack off, but her attention is more of a "kindness" than any lust-filled desire to have my dick.

Occasionally, when they were both very horny, I am allowed to touch Cindy, but never her pussy. On rare occasions, I am able to suck one of her perky nipples. However, too much attention to Cindy on my part leads to mild coldness from Julie for the rest of the day. I have learned to passively accept Cindy's rare advances and shower Julie with gifts and compliments in the aftermath.

By in large, the focus of the foreplay remained on Julie. Since Cindy has moved in the amount of time we spend in foreplay has increased exponentially. Prior to Cindy's involvement in our bedroom, foreplay was limited to a few minutes of nipple stimulation, just enough to get things lubed up, and then Julie insisted on being fucked hard and fast. While Julie came most violently during our oral sex, "before Cindy," she rarely insisted on my orally pleasuring her.

In fairness to Cindy, Julie has learned the fine art of cunnilingus. The ban on my going down on Cindy remains. I have never observed Julie's oral copulation with Cindy and as the months passed the amount of time they spent eating pussy diminished to the point that my watching Cindy eat Julie was a rare treat indeed. I have thought about installing a hidden camera, or doubling back after I have left for work to observe their passion. However, I know that my intrusion into their privacy would likely spell disaster for the current arrangement.

It has been five months since Cindy moved in. I still have not fucked Cindy and that is fine with me. The two of them get along and Julie is never lonely. They both treat me better than most wives treat their husbands. The house is always clean and the food is great. I get strange looks when the three of us go out, but mostly because I am an average looking man with two fantastic looking ladies.

I know of husbands who would have blown their lids if they had found their wife with another woman. Most man I know insist that they would not stand for their wife to be with anybody, male or female. As for me, I'm glad that I kept my cool and played "Mr. Nice Guy." It sure has worked for me.

palles
palles
157 Followers
12