A Friend Indeed is a Team Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like The BEAST doncha?"

I nodded my head.

"Say it Davis. Say you like my cock."

"...I like your...dick" I said. It was true. I was fascinated.

"Davis. It's not a dick. It's a COCK. Say you like my cock - The Beast."

I hesitated. "I like your...I like your cock. I like The Beast" I admitted. I smiled nervously and looked up at Chuck.

"Play with it Davis. Later you can make me cum. Then you'll see." Chuck said cockily.

I pulled on his balls gently -- each one like a small kiwi. It was insane. I squeezed them together. I rolled them with my thumb. I started really feeling his cock. I ran my left hand up to the taught dickhead -- I mean cockhead. I slid my hand back down. So fucking big. I tightened my grip and did it again. I dropped his balls and squeezed his cock head with my right hand. It gave and then sprung back.

I glanced furtively at Chuck. I think he realized I was exploring his cock for myself. I wasn't trying to jack him off. I wasn't gay. I just...I mean his cock was so damned big!

Who wouldn't have touched it?

I decided to move since It was uncomfortable reaching across my body as I sat next to Chuck on the edge of his bed. I moved myself on his bed, between his legs.

"Chuck? Can I take some pictures? Can I take some pictures of your di -- your cock?"

Chuck raised his eyebrows. "Pictures? Why? What do I get out of it?"

I stared down at his cock. It was gorgeous. "I want the pics for me. Your...The Beast is so big. I...I need a picture or two. I'll give you copies!"

"Copies. Pics of my own cock? You don't think I have pics of The Beast? Nope. You...You will suck me. You suck me, and I'll let you take pics."

Suck his cock. His huge cock? Yes. I wanted to suck it.

I stared at it.

My mouth watered.

"Well..."

"Yes!" I answered with enthusiasm that surprised me.

"Yes, what?"

"...Yes...I'll suck the beast"

Chuck smiled. I got up and grabbed my phone. I liked my lips and started calling up the camera.

"AND...you swallow my cum." Chuck added holding up a hand to block his cock from my camera.

"OK. Yes."

Chuck kept his hand up looking at me questioning. I got it.

"OK. Yes I'll suck the beast and swallow your cum." I agreed.

My god. I just agreed to suck my boss' cock - his big cock! And eat his sperm! My boss' cock and sperm!

I was going to give a blowjob. Suck a cock. Give head. I craved it. I was so hard. His cock was so beautiful.

I took pictures of his cock with my phone. I took pics of his cock and balls. Pics from the cockhead down. From his chest down. Pics with his cock in my hand. I gave the phone to Chuck. "Take one with both of my hands on it."

Chuck took one with both of my hands on his cock. I started stroking him. Chuck took a pictures.

"Davis? Kiss it" Chuck told me.

I leaned down and l kissed the taught head. He took a picture. I licked my lips. That was what cock tastes like, I remembered. There was a faint flavor I learned to love.

I swallowed.

I bent over and placed my lips on the head and let my teeth hit it. Then I opened my mouth and licked his tight, hard cockhead. I closed my lips on it and sucked. I opened my mouth wide and slide the whole cockhead into my mouth. My lips sealed around the crown. I felt a slight gag reflex -- he was so big. It was like Rick's -- but better.

I looked up. Chuck was taking a picture. I moved my tongue around the head and started jacking him off with both hands.

Slobber and drool started running from my mouth and down his hard shaft. I slowly pumped him taking more of his cock into my mouth.

I discovered that I was able to put about four inches into my mouth without an issue. It was a bit thicker than Rick's...Maybe it was too thick to fit in my throat...

So I coordinated my stroking with my mouth sliding over the cockhead and down an inch or two until I found a nice rhythm I enjoyed. I was sucking Chuck's cock! I was bobbing my head on his cock! This was amazing to me. I was sucking my boss! My cock was so hard.

Chuck moaned and rested his hand on my head.

"Davis, man. That feels so good. I didn't know you were gay, man. You are sooo good!"

Gay? I wasn't gay, I thought with some irony. I slid my mouth off his cock. "I'm not gay Chuck. I sucked a friend in college..."

Chuck laughed, shook his head, and pulled mine back to The Beast. "Shhhh...Don't talk. Just suck me. I'm so close, man."

I felt Chuck's hand pressing on my head as I started bobbing again, this time faster. I slid my hands down and back up this rigid thick cock.

I'm sucking cock, I thought. I have a huge cock in my mouth again. I'm jacking a big cock.

I felt liquid pulse from his cock into my mouth. He's cumming, I thought. It felt thin but viscous. It mixed with my spit and slobber. I swallowed some as I bobbed. It tasted strange but not bad certainly waterier than Rick's had been.

Chuck kept pumping my head.

More liquid spilled from his cock as I bobbed. It became a constant runny flow. As I bobbed, I swallowed what I could. The rest began to run down his cock, lubricating my hands. I realized he wasn't cumming. This constant pulsing, clear liquid was precum.

I bobbed and stroked. Chuck had more precum than I had ever released as cum. His precum was more cum the Rick ever shot into my mouth. More of the liquid flowed.

Chuck's moans became more urgent.

"Yes! Suck it. Suck me, Davis!"

I bobbed, really in a groove now with occasional gags as he pushed my head. Chuck's crotch was already wet with my spit and his precum.

As I swallowed this liquid, his prior boasts came to my mind. If this was precum, shat would his cum be like?

He moved my head faster. "Gonna cum...Gonna cum."

Down up. Down up. Down up. As I stroked his wet thick shaft.

Suddenly my mouth filled immediately with hot liquid. I choked as some was forced down my throat causing me to gag. The rest filled my mouth and squirted out my nose and my lips down his shaft.

I pulled off involuntarily and coughed as I gagged.

Chuck moaned, "Ohhhhh ohhhh ."

I kept pumping him. Cum pulsed again - some into my mouth the rest against my face. I tried to swallow.

I had enough time to suck in a breath when another spurt ricocheted from my open mouth and face to coat his cock and crotch.

"Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop!" commanded Chuck.

I kept my face there and pumped his cock. Another powerful spurt covered my face. I swallowed what had landed in my mouth.

I leaned back and kept pumping. I could feel the hot sperm literally covering my face.

Another stream pulsed out of his cock, landing crazily over Chuck's body and the bed.

Where eRickshun would normally pump out four or five spurts of cum, Chuck's continued to spurt furious streams of cum. Hot, white streams of sperm shot out about six inches and coated everything. It was as if he was pissing cum.

My hands and arms were coated. Chuck's cock and balls were coated. Cum was everywhere. It was absurd!

I kept pumping this amazing phallus. The streams diminished into spurts and then to dribbles.

I ran one hand over the slick wet head as I pumped the shaft with the other. I looked up to Chuck, realizing just now that he'd been filming this event. Past the phone, Chuck's eyes widened and he inhaled. His cockhead was very sensitive.

I looked down at the crazy mess of cum that covered his lower body.

"Davis...", Chuck said between breaths. "Lick that cum off The Beast."

I nodded and bent down. His cock, crotch and balls were slick with cum. I swallowed his cock in my mouth and slid down until It hit my throat. I tightened my lips and moved my head back and forth to squeegee whatever cum I could. I looked up at him and saw that he was still filming. I had cum covering my face, just now starting to drip off my chin. I had his huge cum covered cock in my mouth.

"Jesus Davis. You might have made up for that hot waitress."

I let his softening cock slide out of my mouth and sat back. I was on the bed, between his legs and my cock was straining -- harder than it has ever been. I reached down to his crotch and scooped a fistful of his cum. I licked it off my palm. I grabbed more and I then used this sloppy, cum covered fist to start jacking my own cock.

The cum felt cold at first touch against my cock but it offered a wonderfully slick lubricant for my hand. I knew I was gonna cum right away anyway. I pumped with a full fist instead of the thumb and forefinger as I normally did. Just as his cum became a frothy mess, my cock shot out four glorious spurts of thick white cum. The second spurt actually landed on his deflated but still large cock. The rest landed in the puddle of cum on the towel under him and between us.

Chuck smiled but nodded toward his cock. "Davis, The beast?"

I bent over again and, this time, licked my cum off his soft cock. I found I enjoyed the feeling of his thick soft cock in my mouth so I kept it there, alternatively sucking, licking, and kissing it.

Soon I let it plop heavily out of my mouth.

Chuck got up, grabbed the towel and folded it roughly so none of the liquid would drip. He went into the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and leafed through the photos he'd taken. Cum dripped from my face onto the screen. I got up and walked over to the mirror. My face was shiny. My hair was wild, sticking up at odd angles due to the cum "gel". I had multiple cum stringers hanging from my chin.

I pointed the phone at the mirror and took my first cum facial selfie.

After Chuck's shower, I cleaned myself. Chuck actually thanked me and told me I did a great job. It was the first time he'd been so complimentary to me. I was proud.

Chuck explained that he had always cum like this. It had nothing to do with his huge cock. That was coincidental. As a teen, he'd been diagnosed with hyperspermia which is a condition that produces abnormally large amounts of sperm. Through the years, he had learned, through diet and edging masturbation techniques, to maximize it.

I sucked him once more that night. He still came a lot but nothing like earlier.

Chuck had me "tame The Beast" the morning and, again, came in absurd quantities. Being prepared, I was able to swallow a good amount of it. It was still messy.

I suppose Chuck is going to want me to help him during our future trips. I will do what I can. I'm a team player.

12