A Friend of a Friend

Story Info
An unlikely connection.
1.3k words
4.04
14.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers

It was a boring Thursday night, so I clicked on my Twitter app. So much crap that people thought I might want to read, but they were very wrong. Then I saw that my friend Jeff had favorited a tweet from one of his friends, a very attractive friend, named Tonja. The tweet was snarky, yet funny, and she had my attention. I figured it would be a good idea to check out her profile and that was an excellent decision. Although she didn't smile in a single picture, it was clear that there was quite the woman behind those eyes. Beyond the eyes, I would be lying if said the picture of her new hip tattoo and her wonderful chest didn't capture my attention.

I went back and looked at a few of her tweets, finding some that I could add some flirty comments. I did my best to be creative and made sure to follow her account. Less than an hour later she started replying to my comments and it seemed like she was open to the idea of playing word games with each other. Over the next couple weeks, we teased and joked over all sorts of topics. Finally, we exchanged phones numbers and started texting throughout the day.

I was in Missouri and she was in Utah, so meeting up was unlikely without major planning. Still, we kept our texting and flirting, knowing that it was just for fun. We joked about what I would do to her if I ever got my hands on her. She said I couldn't handle her and sent me a picture of her halloween picture from the night before. She filled out the costume well and I told her I would kill for the chance to motorboat her in that outfit! She said that made her blush and that no one had ever done that. What a waste!

I told her she should come to Missouri sometime. Our mutual friend, Jeff, owned a little bar and several of her family members lived in the area. She said she didn't have any plans on coming back here anytime soon, but maybe someday. She also said she hadn't been with any men other than her ex husband. That blew my mind. Surely a woman that looked like that would have dozens of men in line.

We kept texting for the next month or two, but eventually things started tailing off. Life got busy and maybe the novelty of our flirting wore off with no prize in sight. I still found myself looking back at her pictures sometimes and sending her a text or two, but not the drawn out conversations from before.

The following March, I was sitting in Jeff's bar, watching the rain pour down outside. The little bell on the door gave its familiar ding and I turned to see who had stumbled in on an otherwise slow night. It was a woman with long hair that was soaking wet and she shook the water from her coat. She grumbled as she tossed her hair over her shoulder and looked up. Our eyes met and my jaw almost hit the floor.

It was Tonja. She slowly brushed back a few rogue strands of hair as a little smile crossed her face. Neither of us said a word and she walked over and took the stool next to mine.

"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" I asked with a grin.

"I needed a beer and was in the area."

"In the area? That's funny."

"Hey, I don't have to check in with you every time I want to come home and visit."

"True," I said as I took a long drink from my mug. "Hey, bartender, get the lady a beer."

"Coors," she said. He smiled and shook his head, considering this was Budweiser territory. He did have some stuck back in the cooler though.

"Let's go back in the side room," I suggested. She nodded and followed me around the corner. I was pleased to see the room was empty and we took a table in the very back corner.

"So, how have you been?" she asked.

"Pretty shitty, actually. But tonight is improving."

"Because of me or the beer?" she asked with a teasing grin.

"Obviously the beer," I replied while taking a sip.

"I see," she said as she started taking off her coat. The dress she was wearing underneath was very low cut and I had a hard time tearing my eyes away. "My eyes are up here."

"But your chest isn't," I replied as I looked back up at her.

"Are they are good in real life as in the pictures?"

"So much better in real life."

"Good," she said as she took a drink.

We sat silent for a few minutes, sipping our beers and studying each other from across the table. Finally, I stood up and walked to her side and slid in the booth next to her.

"Well, hello there," she said without looking at me.

I took a big drink and slid my hand down along her thigh. She tensed at first, but then relaxed and I swore her legs opened a little. She took another drink from the bottle, tipping her head back a little. As she did, I slid my hand up and found out that her coat wasn't the only wet thing at the table.

She turned and look at me as my little finger teased the edges of her panties. She raised an eyebrow and I quickly slipped my finger under the material, feeling her clean shaven, damp sex. She showed no reaction on her face, but reached over and grabbed my crotch with a certain ferocity that took me by surprise. Something told me our first time was going to be soon and that there would be nothing romantic about it.

Two fingers probed into her and she sighed. Her quick response was to deftly unzip my jeans and before I knew it, her hand was grasping my cock with authority. Slow steady strokes were fantastic, but I was already hard.

The moment was broken when the bartender poked his head in the room.

"Do you two need a beer or anything?"

"No," I said, trying to keep my voice under control. "Probably be ready in a bit."

"Cool. Since you two are the only ones here, I'm going to slip out back for a smoke. Is that okay?"

"Have two, we aren't in a rush."

"Right on," he said as he left the room.

Neither of our hands had stopped moving while he was in the there and when I heard the back door close, I pushed the table away. I quickly knelt and pulled her hips to the edge of the seat. With a shove, my jeans went to my knees and leaned in to kiss her. As our lips met, I felt her hands guide me toward her. Her pussy was slippery and I felt the head of my cock slide along it. When it caught at the entrance, she grabbed my hips and pulled me in. With eyes wide open, we stared at each other. Our bodies were pulsing and the heat was building, as we slowly started to move in unison.

The anticipation had been so great that it did not take very long for us to reach that first climax. I grabbed her hips, as I felt her squeezing me from the inside. I pushed in as far as I could and kissed her. Moments later I exploded into her. Shooting over and over. She moaned and I sighed with pleasure.

As the ecstacy subsided, I heard the back door open and close. I kissed her again and then quickly stood, pulling up my pants. She was still sitting at the edge of the booth, with legs splayed and a smile on her face. I smile back and put the table back in place.

"Want another beer before we go?"

"Where are we going?"

"My house. I have a few more hours saved up for you..."

"I'll take a Coors," she said with a smile.

tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers