A Friend of the Bride's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preparations now ready, I kicked off my shoes and socks and lay down on the bed for a moment. My mind was racing and trying to deal with the events of the last three hours. As excited as I was about what was to come, I felt a nearly overwhelming sense of guilt. Maybe a little of it was on behalf of Clint, but most of it was over Carlotta. There was no mistaking what had passed between us and how I felt about her. There was no way I should be having these kinds of feelings toward Amy now, yet here I was just a couple of hours later, eager at the chance to make love to my old obsession. I was still trying to sort it out when the fatigue of the late night party and my early wake-up call caught up with me.

* * * * *

I gradually became aware of something soft and silky being draped across the upper half of my face. I instinctively reached up to brush it away. A small, smooth hand caught my wrist.

"What the?"

"Shh, Tim. Let's leave that where it is. It's best if you don't actually see me. You can honestly tell them you never saw me this afternoon if anyone asks you about this later."

"Okay," I stammered as the hands tucked the ends of the cloth securely under my head. They soon reappeared at my waist, quickly undoing my pants.

"We have to hurry," she said, "I'll be missed if we take too long."

She pulled at my waistband and I lifted my hips. In one incredibly fluid motion, she pulled my pants and boxers off and I heard them rustle to the floor. The bed moved and I could feel her kneel next to me, taking my raging erection in her hands.

"Oh my God, Tim," she exclaimed with awe in her voice, "I've never seen a cock anywhere near as huge as yours. I've got to have you in me right now."

I could feel her swing her leg up over me and press her improbably wet sex against the bulbous head of my manhood. With a mighty thrust backwards, I felt her stretch to near the ripping point and she plummeted the full fourteen inches until our pubes mashed against each other.

Immediately, she lifted back up until only my head was embedded in her hot, fleshy tunnel. She plunged back down and this time I met her halfway, thrusting up hard. We met with a mighty slap of firm flesh. Again and again, we thrust together until I could feel myself building toward a mighty climax.

Something deep in my subconscious, though, told me that I shouldn't let myself come – I somehow knew that it wouldn't be wise under these particular circumstances. I fought down my inhibition though, and felt myself pass through the point of no return.

"Oh God, Amy, I'm coming!" I cried out, beginning to pump huge gouts of boiling hot semen into the deepest recesses of her body as we strained together.

Unaccountably, she stopped and sat back, pinning my hips to the bed. The cloth was ripped away from my face and I looked into her eyes.

I had called her Amy, but it was Carlotta.

At least Ithought it was. The scar tissue now covered her entire face in a horrifying mask. Only her beautiful deep brown eyes had been spared. As they looked down on the revulsion on my face, I saw a tear escape and run down the monstrous moonscape of her cheek.

I had hurt her again. Her eyes were so sad. So incredibly sad.

I jerked awake, curling into a fetal position and crying out, first in abject misery and then in fearful disorientation. The last couple spurts of semen added to the gooey mess in my pants as I finished ejaculating.

I finally realized that I was alone in the cool darkness of my hotel room.

Despite the temperature, I was dripping with sweat and felt foul. I stripped and headed for the shower. Turning up the heat as high as I could stand, I closed my eyes and let the sharp needles of spray knife into my skin, wishing that they would excise the shame and revulsion I felt for myself.

What had I been thinking, agreeing to sleep with an almost-married woman when I had just found the love of my life? I resolved that I would turn Amy away when she arrived. This time I would finally tell her no. I was Carlotta's alone.

The bathroom had filled with steam, even outside the glass tub enclosure, by the time I grabbed the thin cake of hotel soap and began to wash the sticky mess from my crotch. It didn't take too awfully long – only in my wet dreams am I hung like a horse. I had worked up a good lather and was turning toward the spray when I heard a nervous giggle from the other side of the glass.

Instinctively, I covered myself with my hands as my eyes popped open. Amy was just stepping out of her lacy white panties. They joined her bra, dress and pumps on the tile floor. She wore nothing but a shy smile and an obscenely large diamond on her left hand. She looked back at me and I could see the courage it was taking for her to be so brazen with me.

Despite my shock, I couldn't help but notice how incredibly gorgeous she was in the nude. Any remaining baby fat she might have had back in school had disappeared and she had the body of a gymnast or skater – well muscled, but in a delightfully feminine sort of way. Her nipples were hard and erect, standing out proudly from large areolas on decidedly larger than gymnast breasts. There wasn't even the slightest hint of a line anywhere on her lightly tanned skin. A tanning salon must have been involved, I guessed.

"Hey," she said with a shy grin, blushing crimson, "you're supposed to be saving that forme!"

Before I could even collect my wits enough to protest, she slid the door open and stepped in with me. My resolve to send her away melted like an ice cube on a hot tin roof.

Amy stepped up behind me, reached around and cautiously took my flaccid penis in her hand as the water carried away the last evidence of my earlier embarrassment. Trying to rekindle my resolve, I turned my head until I could see her face out of the corner of my eye.

"Amy, I gave it some thought and I'm just not sure this is a good idea. There's someone else in my life now and I really don't want to hurt her."

Amy paused for a moment and I could see her work up the courage to persist in her passion quest.

"You won't hurt her if you never tell her. We'll keep this our own little secret. God knows nobody's going to hear about this fromme."

But I knew thatI'd know.

"This isn't particularly easy for me either," Amy continued. "You probably think I'm a slut for cheating on Clint, but the truth is he cheated on me during Spring Break this year. I'm really not a spiteful type of person, but fair is fair."

"Amy, I would never think of you as a… as a…" I somehow just couldn't say that awful word in reference to her.

Amy's hands never slackened in their explorations and despite the best of my intentions, I was hardening again rapidly. She pressed up closer behind me and I could feel her nipples pressing their wet hardness into the flesh of my back. This was so incredibly sensual that I knew if I didn't get rid of her right now, there would be no stopping us.

I gently turned to face her, intending to insist that she leave, but as I opened my mouth to speak, she covered it with hers and her arms tightened around me, pulling me into glorious contact with her firm, wet body from thigh to chest. I groaned as her tongue slipped between my lips and began to explore. Almost of it's own volition, my tongue met hers and slowly at first, I began to return her kiss. Her lips were soft velvet and I probed deeply.

I pressed the full length of her wonderful nude body against mine. I had dreamed of doing this for so long that I might have been afraid that the reality could never live up to it. Instead, the actual feel of Amy up against me was better than I could ever have imagined.

If there is a man on this planet who could have pulled away from her under those circumstances, I'm pretty sure he'd be more interested in Alan than Amy. Seemingly within seconds, my resolve crumbled and was washed straight down the drain. My Carlotta wasn't forgotten, but I had wanted Amy for a decade and now, just this once, I was going to have her. I'd deal with the shame and guilt later.

Amy was very nearly my height, and our bodies meshed together perfectly. I kissed her hard now; exploring everywhere I could reach. This time it was Amy who groaned. I grabbed big handfuls of her nicely muscled behind and pulled her in hard against me, grinding my erection against her belly. Her hips ground back against mine, almost frantic now.

Instinctively, I was about to guide her to lift a foot up onto the tub rim so I could plunge my greedy manhood right in, but I somehow summoned up just enough resolve to avoid entering her, if only for the moment. Maybe I'd feel better about this later if I could satisfy her in other ways.

My mouth left hers and I began to kiss along her jaw, fighting my baser instincts and working to slow this whole thing down a notch or two. It seemed to work because her grinding motion slowed, then stopped, as she seemed to devote her attention to what my lips were doing.

Amy's fingernails dug into my back as I sucked her earlobe into my mouth and nibbled on it gently.

"Oh God, Tim, that feels so good," she said with a shiver. "How did you learn to do that?"

I treated that as a rhetorical question. It wouldn't have been polite to give her an honest answer.

I worked my lips down to the beautifully defined hollow at the base of her throat and lapped at it gently as she shuddered. Her long, graceful neck would have been a sculptor's dream, with its fantastic detail and lovely proportions.

At last I slid down and nestled my face in between her wondrous breasts. I could feel their considerable weight and firmness against my cheeks as I nuzzled them. I'd dreamed of doing exactly this with her since puberty, and at last my dream was reality. They were as perfect as I had imagined.

At last I chose one and began to circle it, kissing along the juncture underneath, where it met her chest. I circled up under her arm and then across the top, well above her nipple until at last, slowly, I arrived back at my starting place between her breasts. After the briefest of pauses, I retraced my path, this time just fractionally closer.

"Oh God, Tim, I can't take it. Please don't make me wait!"

I paid absolutely no attention to her, taking all the time in the world. I was in the zone now, my initial rush of mad excitement having abated. After two more laps, each tighter than the last, Amy felt to me like a bundle of frayed nerves, single-minded in her wish for me reach the goal. I flicked my tongue quickly across her rock-hard nipple – just once – and she jumped and yelled out loud. I did this several more times on the last lap and with the last one she managed not to jump. I rewarded her by sucking her nipple into my mouth.

I might not have believed it had I not been there, but Amy climaxed, just from my mouth on her breast. I'd never had a girl do that before. Her climax wasn't a huge one, but feeling it made my erection surge against her naked thigh and I just couldn't help what happened next. I moved my hips back and forth just slightly and the wet friction of my flesh against hers took me right over the edge. I fought to keep some semblance of control as I turned my hips slightly and quietly shot my load onto the back wall of the tub enclosure.

I was amazed to have come with so little provocation. That hadn't happened since the time a flag woman from the construction site had taken pity on me and invited me over to her place in the morning after work. Her compassionate eye had picked up on the fact that despite the banter with the other guys, I was so inexperienced with women that I was to ashamed to even ask one out.

It had been my first time alone with a woman and I spurted all over her bedroom carpet just from her pulling my boxers down over my knees. Fortunately, since I was only nineteen years old, she was able to take my cherry just a few minutes later. Lashawna's ebony skin had felt like soft leather and she must have been at least twice my age, but I'll be forever grateful to her. She was extremely patient with me and every day after work for several weeks, she showed me everything she knew about what pleases a woman. I was eager to learn and worked hard to please her. A boy couldn't have had a better teacher.

Now, I took as much of Amy's breast into my mouth as I could and worked my tongue over her nipple, alternately licking, sucking and nibbling as she shook with her release. I don't think she noticed my little spurting incident.

At last Amy seemed to recover and I headed south, giving her navel a good tongue reaming as I ran my hands up and down her backside, from the hollow behind her perfect knees to the graceful curve at the small of her back. She turned the shower head to hit the wall and the deflected spray kept everything warm and wet.

Without warning, Amy abandoned all modesty, climbing up on the tub and wedging her feet onto the edges. She leaned back against the end wall and spread her legs wide, inviting me to hurry and reach her delicious center. As my mouth drifted lower, kissing its way across her clean-shaven perfection, I began to gently massage the inside of her thighs with my hands, starting near her knees and working my way inward. My intention was that my mouth and hands would arrive at the same time, but as my fingers began to caress the marvelous flesh just inches from her bare lips, she reached down and gently eased them away. I looked up in surprise. Had I done something wrong? Her face was unreadable.

"Please, Tim, no fingers. I just want to feel your amazing mouth."

Well, okay, I could be flexible. I placed my palms on top of her thighs and picked up again where I had left off. At last my lips found her labia. Even with the cleansing mist of the warm water falling around us, I could smell the sweet bouquet of her sex.

Amy's lips were swollen and firm, parting with the first gentle touch of my tongue to reveal her marvelous secrets within. I ran my tongue lightly over them from top to bottom. I turned my head slightly and sucked a lip into my mouth, working it with my lips and nibbling on it gently. She tensed and I felt her hands hold my head. She didn't pull me away or press me down on her; she just moaned and let me continue. At least with everything being soaking wet, my trademark beard and mustache didn't seem to be tickling her.

Ever so slowly I nibbled my way up to her clit, teasing her little nubbin out of its hood with my tongue. She gasped as I sucked it in between my lips, and then let it go. I teased her like this for a while, repeatedly sucking it in, then letting it go, fucking my own lips with her rapidly expanding clit. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. Finally, I slid the tip of my tongue downward between Amy's lips and plunged it into her opening as deep as I could reach.

"Oh God!" she screamed as I explored her tightness for all I was worth. Then I opened my mouth wide, taking as much of her sex into my mouth as I could and running my tongue firmly over every lovely feature, time and time again.

"Your mouth! Your mouth!" she sobbed as I gave her all I had. "Oh God, Tim, your mouth!"

This time I could read the signs and felt the imminent onset of her orgasm. I firmly held her knees in place, keeping her thighs spread open wide as she exploded into her climax with complete abandon. I didn't let up a bit, ravishing her as she shook with her release. She tried to squirm away, but she was trapped against the wall and I showed her no mercy. I held her firmly and sucked her clit back into my mouth, sucking and tonguing it unmercifully.

Amy screamed and thenkept screaming as I took her ever higher. I knew I was probably overloading her senses, but I still didn't stop. I wanted her to feel what she had turned down for so many years. She was going to remember this orgasm for the rest of her life.

At last I relented and quit stimulating her, just holding her clit soothingly between my lips. Amy slowly came down off of her peak, finally pulling my face away from her abused clit. The friction of her nub slipping out of my mouth made her flinch. I turned my head, resting my cheek against the top of her mound, and felt her hands press me in tight.

"Jesus, Tim!" she gasped. "I had no idea that such a thing was evenpossible."

"I hope you enjoyed it."

I grinned up at her, gazing into her gorgeous blue eyes through the valley between her perfect breasts. They were rising and falling rapidly, but eventually her labored breathing eased.

"Well, I guess I did enjoy it a little bit," she finally said with a big sigh. Seemingly recovered now, a devilish gleam appeared in her eye. "That's exactly the kind of thing I've been missing with Clint. I just had the feeling that you'd be able to do something like that."

"Pleased to be of assistance, Ma'am," I drawled, with a crooked grin.

"I could do that kind of thing with you all day, Tim, but I think it's time to return the favor."

She stepped back down and pulled me to my feet in front of her. Slipping her tongue into my mouth, she took my member in her hand, stroking it lightly and rubbing the head against her belly. I nearly jumped, astounded to feel that it had already recovered.

Amy kissed me deeply, and then began to kiss my chin, my cheeks, my neck, and then down my chest. I felt her hand on the inside of my knee, guiding me to open my legs to her. I did and immediately felt her soft hand firmly rub up and down my inner thighs. Her hand cupped my scrotum, gentle now as she explored my testicles, at almost the same moment as her mouth reached the tip of my raging manhood. By the way that she began to kiss and run her tongue over me, I could tell that she had much more enthusiasm than experience, but it still felt incredible.

She sank to her knees in front of me and at last I felt her lips close around my greedy flesh. She began to slowly work her way down my shaft, experimentally taking me to the back of her mouth. She tried to take me deeper, but gagged slightly. Even this felt heavenly. She backed off until only my head was encased, then took me in again. Her rhythm was slow at first, but she gradually picked up the pace as she gained confidence. I reached down and took her head in my hands, not forcing or even guiding her. I just wanted to feel her motion.

Amy went faster and faster, caressing my balls and inner thighs with her hands as she went. The sensations finally became so intense that I had to grab on to the top of the shower doors and the handicap rail for support.

I'd always been a gentleman in this position before, allowing my partner to set the pace, but the intensity of what I was feeling finally became too much. Almost involuntarily I began to thrust into her mouth, just a little at first, but then with more authority. The sheer audacity of the idea of having my high school fantasy girl in my shower servicing me this way had moved me far beyond the realm of my normal self-control. Amy placed her fist around the base of my cock to prevent me from thrusting too deeply while the other grabbed a big handful of my butt cheek, preventing me from bouncing her off of me. She was gamely holding on for dear life because I was like a madman now, pounding her mouth at blurring speeds. Inevitably, I felt my climax well up inside me.

"I'm about to come," I managed to gasp in warning.

She didn't move away, but pursed her lips even more tightly around me. This was finally too much and I erupted. I could feel the first hot jet of my seed splash against the back of her mouth.

"Oh Jesus, Amy!" The rest was unintelligible, even to me. I'd needed this so badly that the reality of it was almost too much to stand.

As the second burst raced down my shaft, she tried to take it, but it was finally too much for her and she leaned way back and let go of me entirely. Amy watched with a look of wonder as my fluids pumped high in a ballistic arc, gush after gush, falling in thick ropes onto her chest. At last my eruption was spent and the final remnants dribbled down the underside of my shaft. She leaned back to me and gingerly took me back into her mouth, not sucking or licking, but just gently holding me there in her warm confines as I came back to my senses.

123456...9