A Friend of the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she entered the kitchen she saw Jimmy, still naked, leaning against the centre island and drinking another beer. She smiled at him; he swallowed, smiled back and said, "Anne that was incredible. Thank you so much."

"It was, wasn't it?" she replied. "And thank you. I really needed that." She walked toward him and embraced him tightly kissing him zealously. As they kissed she felt him against her mound again and was pleasantly surprised as he began to harden for a second time. She broke off her kisses and said, "don't move."

Anne placed her burning cigarette in the ashtray beside him and opened a drawer retrieving a clean dishcloth which she moistened under the warm water of the tap on the kitchen sink. She returned to him and dropped to her knees using the dishcloth to better clean their combined and dried secretions from his crotch. When she finished he was fully erect again. She threw the dishcloth toward the sink, looked up at his face and said, "I want to suck you off, would you mind?"

Jimmy's face broke into a huge smile, "Mind? Hell no."

As she continued to fondle him she said "Good, 'cause I really want to suck this gorgeous big cock of yours. I want to taste your hot young cum. I want you to explode down my fucking throat." Jimmy was slowly getting used to the lewd language he had never heard his "aunt" use, but it remained an incredible turn on for him to hear her talk about him in that manner.

She began by massaging his incredible shaft and the sack that hung below. She admired every delectable part of it; again and again forcing the foreskin back to reveal the swollen tip then pulling forward to watch it disappear. Since her teens Anne had always preferred the look and feel of an uncut penis. Circumcision to her was nothing short of mutilation and she would cringe at even hearing the word, imagining the pain it must cause to a defenceless baby. In college her face would still contort when she would discover that she was about to have sex with a circumcised man. She didn't blame or think less of a circumcised man, it was more pity than that. She would wonder how his glans could be as sensitive after rubbing against underwear for so many years. She then began to plant soft kisses on its throbbing tip. She looked up at him again. "Your cock is fuckng beautiful...and not to worry Lover Boy, I'm a swallower."

He looked at her with a puzzled expression, having no idea what she meant but suspecting it was a good thing. "Some women are spitters and others are swallowers. After you blow your hot tasty load in their mouths some women spit it out, others, like me, swallow every creamy delicious drop, don't hold back a single drop. I want it all." She kissed the now slippery tip and sucked it into her greedy mouth.

"Oh God Anne, that feels so fucking good," he moaned. She forced her head forward taking as much of him as would fit. He felt the back of her throat with his tip then his shaft bend slightly in the opposite direction of his natural upward curve and continue deeper. "Oh shit Anne...that's fucking incredible." The slow rhythm she began of pulling her head back until she only held the tip inside then moving forward until she contained as much as she could, quickly increased. Her lips never even closely reaching the fist with which she held it with at the base. She repeatedly moaned and hummed like she was eating her first meal in days.

A couple of the girls Jimmy had been with in the past had licked and sucked him but they had been overwhelmed by his size and hadn't taken much of it...and they had certainly not asked him to cum in their mouths. He was in ecstasy. He had envisioned this event so many times before but it felt better than any vision he remembered. The other difference between what was now happening and his fantasies was that Anne was not smoking one of her cigarettes at the same time, not sucking her cigarette then sucking him as smoke escaped from her flesh filled mouth.

Her pace continued to quicken as saliva and precum drizzled from her mouth coating his huge throbbing member. Threads fell and landed on her breasts, forming a slippery and glistening web, and then slowly crept toward her nipples. Her throat loosened and she was able to accommodate more and more of him. Although she was enjoying herself she began to wonder if he would ever cum. She pulled her head back and looked up at him. "Are you gonna make me suck you all day or are you gonna cum in my fucking mouth?"

"Sure," he grunted, "whenever you want me too."

"Now," she demanded and engulfed him once again. Anticipating the sensation and taste of what was about to happen Anne managed to swallow even more of him. She worked his mammoth penis with increased verve and desire, surprising even herself by not gagging even once.

"Oh God Anne...I'm cumming...I'm cumming in your mouth." His body tensed, his face contorted and he groaned powerfully as stream after stream of his young seed exploded into her waiting mouth. It coated her mouth and throat while her lips maintained their tight seal allowing not a single drop to escape and humming and moaning louder with each successive explosion. And then something happened that she had never experienced before, Anne came too. With her mouth full of cock and his hot seed she experienced a wonderful orgasm sucking even harder on his exploding cock.

When they were both finished she pulled it out and kissed it tenderly. In an uncharacteristic move by Anne — not that anything that had happened since he walked through her door was characteristic for her, not since college anyway — she looked up at him and opened her mouth wide. She moved her tongue around salaciously as she displayed for him the seed that she had not yet swallowed. Smiling then swallowing, she said, "Mmmmmmm, that was magically delicious," in a thinly veiled reference to his obsession with Lucky Charms cereal when he was a kid. She rose to her feet kissed him quickly and lifted herself onto the counter. "My turn. Eat me Jimmy. Lick my cunt and make me cum again."

Still in total awe of what his fantasy woman had just done to him, Jimmy bent over and buried his face in her yearning crotch. Anne reached down with both hands and spread her labia wide giving his tongue unfettered access to her insatiable and swollen love button. Just as he had been tutored earlier in the afternoon he sucked it into his mouth and used his tongue to bathe it in firm licks. "Mmmmm, yea Jimmy, right there, right fucking there, lick me, oh fuck lick me good."

She placed her hands on the counter behind her for support and watched the young man's head move slightly as he pleased her. "Oh God Jimmy, that feels so fucking good. Don't stop, please don't stop." Her husband and other men before she married had done this to her so many times before, but his excitement and vigour made it feel so much better. Knowing that he was her best friend's son and much younger than her made everything they had done so much hotter and arousing. Rather than feel dirty and immoral, the thought of just how wrong it all was energized Anne's libido and intensified every sensation.

Her new lover slowly snaked his hands up her thighs and over her taught belly until they found the enormous breasts he had fantasized about for so long. He kneaded them with enthusiasm, moving his hands so that he did not ignore any of their smooth and pliable surfaces. He pinched each nipple, rolling them steadily between his thumbs and fingers. "Oh fuck...yea...pinch them hard," she implored.

Jimmy moved his mouth lower and using his tongue found his way inside. He withdrew and reinserted his tongue repeatedly in mock intercourse. "Oh God Jimmy...yea...fuck me with your tongue." She felt her orgasm begin to grow and grabbed two fists full of his hair and guided his mouth back to her clitoris. "Suck it Jimmy, suck it hard, I'm going to fuckin' cum on your face." She held his face so tightly against her that Jimmy thought she would pull his hair out by the roots and he had trouble breathing, but he never gave a thought to complaining or stopping.

"Oh, God Jimmy that feels so fucking good...oh God, oh God, oh God, I'm cumming." Her whole body tensed and she pulled him tighter still to brace herself in preparation for the thunderous orgasm she knew was imminent. Like the three times earlier, she was reaching her orgasm much sooner than she was accustomed to. In the past she would have seen this as a problem, cutting short the lovemaking, but it had also been many years since she had climaxed so many times in one encounter and began to consider that the orgasms might just keep coming.

Her strong legs rose from their dangling position extending almost straight out and clamped hard around his head. "Ooooooh, fuuuuuuuuck," she screamed as her body was overwhelmed in the wonderful sensation of her most extreme orgasm of the day. Eventually her body relaxed except for her hands and arms, which continued to hold him firmly against her mound. Pulling on his hair she pulled him up and drew his face to hers and kissed him, tasting the warm and slippery liquid that now coated his face.

"That was absolutely divine," she cooed. "Now what should we do?" She was awestruck when he stood and took his penis in his hand and said, "let's fuck some more," as he guided his once again firm erection toward her opening.

"Oh my God! You're hard again?" she shrieked in delight. "Let's not waste a good boner, fuck me again Jimmy. I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours again." Finally feeling confident enough to take the lead, Jimmy slid his distended erection slowly into his slippery and waiting lover then cupped the cheeks of her ass and lifted her off of the counter and let her slide slowly down onto his monstrous erection. Anne wrapped her arms around his neck and crossed them tightly behind his head. She did likewise with her legs, wrapping them around his hips, locking her ankles together pulling him deeper inside and just a little concerned that she might fall. Jimmy turned and backed her up against the refrigerator. Wedging Anne between his pelvis and the metal appliance, clenching her buttocks tightly he moved his hips backward until only his glans remained inside then powerfully thrust forward burying his full length within. Anne groaned as she felt him even deeper inside. He immediately pulled back again beginning a pace so fast and so powerful that the heavy refrigerator repeatedly banged against the wall and the containers inside rattled against each other some falling over.

Anne almost wept at the ferociousness of his pace. This position was nothing short of perfect, with every thrust she felt him slide firmly over her G-spot and penetrate recesses of her pelvis that had never been touched before. She was unable to speak as he madly pounded her against the unyielding metal of the refrigerator. Having already ejaculated twice Jimmy continued through her repeated orgasms each accompanied only by muted whimpers muffled by his mouth which was tight against hers. Never in her long and fulfilling sex life had she been multi-orgasmic, the only thought in her mind was her desire that he would never cum, never stop, continue to thrust in and out of her. After what seemed to her like hours, Jimmy orgasmed after all, exploding, bathing the deepest corners of her womb with his hot youthful seed. She swore she could feel each sizzling shot discharge, spread out and coat the sensitive walls of her womb.

With Anne still wrapped around him Jimmy walked back to the island and tried to set her back down on the counter but her limbs remained locked around his body, her head resting on his shoulder. "Don't let go," she whispered, "hold me." For the first time that afternoon she felt more than just pure lust. She was completely exhausted from the repeated orgasms he had forced upon her against the refrigerator but wanted nothing more than to be held. She was now ready to return his complement from earlier. Her head still resting on his shoulder she spoke softly into his ear. "Jimmy," she paused. "I've never been fucked like that...thank you so much for absolutely the best fuck I've ever had."

As he continued to hold her he smiled. In all the times he had imagined sex with her it had always been about him and his satisfaction. He had never even entertained the thought that he would be able to give this lovely and practiced woman anything she hadn't experienced before.

Jimmy's thoughts turned to the future. He wondered whether they would do this again, would she see it as a one-time favour to him or would they become regular and secret lovers. Given the situation they would have to be incredibly discreet, but at least she now lived alone and would always have a location to do it, a concern a young man living with his parents would always think of. Joined as they were in this amorous embrace and he still inside of her, he determined not to discuss it with her yet and simply enjoy the moment.

Anne slowly regained her composure and began to feel the pain in her thighs that his vicious pounding had produced. It was a good pain, a pain that reminded her of what he had done and the recurrent orgasms it had elicited in her. She knew, as she had resolved earlier that afternoon, that these encounters must continue and as regularly as possible. Anne knew enough about men to be certain he would agree. She whispered in his ear, "Let's go sit down and relax for a bit Lover Boy."

Jimmy lifted her off the counter and turned to walk toward the living room with her still impaled on his softening but still surprisingly firm penis. Anne gasped as she slid further down and he further inside. When he reached the loveseat he lowered her and she gasped again as she slid free of him and onto the soft cushion.

Anne swivelled herself around and placed her heels on the loveseat as Jimmy assumed a similar position opposite her. She lit another cigarette. "So tell me, was it everything you imagined, or have you changed your mind about this old broad."

"It was everything I imagined and more Anne."

"Everything?"

Jimmy paused for a moment. While the events of the afternoon were a dream come true, there was one thing he had imagined her doing countless times as he masturbated. This one thing was embarrassing to him and he hesitated to reveal it. Not yet knowing whether he would ever get another chance he decided to throw caution to the wind and reveal more details of his fantasies of her. "Well there is one thing I've thought about a lot that we didn't do."

Anne was perplexed, what didn't they do she wondered. She had completely worked through her somewhat limited repertoire of sexual acts, but was ensnared by the idea of doing something new. "Oh? Tell me, what else do you want to do? I can't imagine anything I wouldn't want to do with you."

Emboldened by her statement and its almost pleading tone, Jimmy continued, "It's just that those cigarettes and the way you smoke them is such a turn on for me. I've always imagined you smoking one while you give me a blow job too. The heat of the smoke and softness of your lips and tongue...I think it would be a real turn on," he answered, his voice betraying his embarrassment at feeling and admitting to his fixation on her smoking.

She looked at the cigarette between her fingers for a moment while she thought about what he had said then inserted it between her lips, drew again deeply and inhaled, trying to do so even more sensuously than usual. She recalled how she would often crave a cigarette while making love and how the thought would be distracting. Smoking while having sex would be something she would definitely enjoy. "Well, that's different, but I certainly think it is something that can be arranged," the smoke escaping her lips as she spoke.

"But first, there is something we need to talk about," Anne said, her voice becoming more serious.

"Sure, what is it?"

"About today Jimmy...what we've been doing this afternoon was...well kinda wrong. You're much younger than me and the son of my best friend in the world. If your mother were to find out I'd lose my best friend and I think she just might think less of you too."

Here it comes he thought as his heart sank. 'She's going to tell me it can't happen again. A smoky blow job before I leave and that's it. Oh well, at least it finally happened, if only once.' He said nothing, just kept watching her smoke.

"We are going to have to be very discreet from here on...no one can have any idea that we're lovers."

Jimmy maintained a serious look on his face, but inside was beyond elation as he grasped that this afternoon would be repeated many more times. "It's our secret...I promise."

"Perfect," Anne smiled. "Not that it matters, but do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not right now...unless I count you," he answered with a sly smile.

"Please don't think of me as your girlfriend. We're lovers, that's it. We'll always be friends, but for now the only thing that's changed is that you're going to be fucking me on a very regular basis, everything else stays the same."

Jimmy didn't really understand how that would work, but he wasn't going to argue and ruin the best thing that had ever happened to him so he responded in the only appropriate way, he lied. "I understand." Without thinking, he continued, "and if you want to take my advice from earlier and see other men, well, that's fine with me."

Anne wasn't sure she could handle any more sex than she planned on getting from Jimmy but she let his comment pass without acknowledging it, just in case.

"So do you start your summer job tomorrow?" Anne asked as she began to make plans for her new lover.

"No, not until next Monday, I have this week off."

Perfect, Anne thought to herself. I'm going to fuck this young stud every day for a week. "Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Not yet," Jimmy replied, anticipating what plans she might have for him.

"Well, you do now. I have a date with your Mom at one at the gym, so be here bright and early at eight and we'll fuck our brains out again."

"Sounds like a plan," he smiled.

Anne reapplied her lipstick and lit another cigarette. "It's getting late and your Mother is going to start wondering where you are, so give me that big, delicious cock of yours."

"Ummm, there's one more thing." Anne raised her left eyebrow. "Could you do it in front of the window?"

Anne very seldom closed the drapes in any room in her house. She enjoyed the openness and views the uncovered windows afforded. Until earlier that afternoon when she stood on the loveseat and saw out the window in the mirror, she had never entertained any thought that people might see in, it had simply never occurred to her. The thought earlier that she might be seen standing on the loveseat with her naked buttocks facing the window and Jimmy's face buried in her crotch hadn't bothered her in the least. In fact, it had contributed to her arousal.

Anne had never been an exhibitionist in the sexual sense of the word at least. She hadn't made a practice of displaying her naked body to strangers. She did walk around her home without wearing clothes, but only because she found it comfortable, not because she hoped someone might see her or because she was turned on by the thought. During college she had flashed her breasts in public on occasion, but so did a lot of the girls back then. In the broader sense though her manner of dress had always been designed to highlight her form and she had always enjoyed the ogling she received from men.

Neither of these newly minted lovers had the time or presence of mind to reconcile their need to be discreet with their emerging exhibitionist tendencies.

"I thought we were going to be discreet," she said as she stood and walked toward the large front window, kneeled down and placed the ashtray, cigarette pack and lighter on the floor. She didn't consider the irony of talking about discretion while she situated her naked body in front of a picture window and prepared to take her best friend's son into her mouth. "Get over here Lover Boy, I'm going to give you the best blow job of your life! And if the neighbours see, well, let them see."