A Friend with Strange Benefits Ch. 01

Story Info
I met a girl in a party and she had a little surprise for me.
2.4k words
3.95
41.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known Ana for about a year. She is pretty geek girl with black short hair, glasses, and light brown skin. Normally wears jeans and a tight t-shirt, showing her nice shaped tummy. She is a friend of a friend and we bump into each other from time to time. Although she never showed any interest in me until, out of blue, she started talking to me in a party. I discovered that we have a lot in common, the conversation was nice and she looked receptive and I kissed her. We had a few more dates, nothing serious, went to movies, dinner together and so on.

In the first dates we just make out a little, nothing bellows her waist. When I tried to put my hand in her pants she stopped me. On the fourth or fifth date, I was driving her back to her place when she, also out of the blue, asked to stop in a street near her house and offered to suck my dick. We had a few more dates with the same thing, I still can't touch her below the waist, but she was really eager to suck me off, always in semi-public places. She sucked my dick in a dark alley, in a park in the middle of the night, in the car in the mall parking and a dark corner in a club. I thought she was a virgin, although I this case she would be a bit shyer to suck me and to swallow my cum.

After one month without seeing her, she called me. We went to a party, her friends. For the first time, she was using a dress, a short black dress. During the party I became very excited. She looked really sexy and was teasing me. I said: "Let's get out of here". We went to my home. We started kissed in the living room. After a while I put my hand under her dress, and she didn't stop me. I touched her panties, which were very wet, but I felt something strange. I make out a little more in the couch and I removed her dress. Since she was not wearing a bra, the only thing left was the white cotton panties, Her body was really slim, very well toned, small breasts, pretty but boyish. However, I saw something really strange, little protuberances under the panties. She stopped me: "Let me show you something", she stand up in front of me and lowered her panties. She bent to do it, so I didn't saw nothing until she got back straight and I could see her perfectly shaved pussy that was closed by three piercings, three barbells closing her outer labia.

-- I can't do anything here - she pointed to her pussy -- but I'm all yours on the other parts.

I got near her and touched her pussy, sensing the piercings. They were really short, shutting her pussy close. Two of them were in the top, forbidding the access to the clit; the third one was at the bottom, not allowing any form of penetration.

I cold had rejected her, given the oddities of the circumstance, however, after all, the dates, seeing her naked and because of the piercings, I was fucking excited and ready to go. We went to the bed and make out a lot. When I touched her butt, I found a second surprise: a butt plug in her.

-- Remove it and fuck me in the ass -- She said

She was already all lubed and I entered her really easily. Didn't took much time for me to cum inside her. After that, she asked me to put the plug back. I did it.

I hugged her, both of us naked on the bed: "I have so many questions", I said.

-- I know. I'll explain, but not now. -- She got up, went to the living room, picked up her stuff, including the plug, and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower. She exited dressed and with fresh makeup. Ana kissed me, said thank you and left.

A few days later she called me asking to see her. The place was in an old nice building downtown. The doorman called the apartment before to allow me in the building. At least I was in the right place, I tough. I took a beautiful elevator to the indicated floor and ringed the bell. Was Ana who opened the door, however, he was, except for the dog collar, complete naked. She didn't look concerned about being naked at the apartment door.

-- Please came in, there is someone I would like you to meet.

Inside a beautiful woman greeted me. Ana was in her middle twenties but this woman was in her late thirties and was her opposite. While Ana is a boyish slim brunette, this woman was a voluptuous feminine blonde. She was wearing a tight short black dress with a zipper in the front and ample cleavage to show her large breasts.

-- Hi, my name is Clarissa, and this is my little lesbian slave Ana, that you already know so well -- said he and pointed to naked Ana, which was by my side.

-- Hi, I'm Paul, what is fucking going on

-- Sorry Mr. Paul, I think this could be shocking for you, however, you already know my slave little secret, am I correct? -- She said that point to Ana's pierced pussy and continued -- Well, well, let me explain a few things. You probably don't know but Ana here is a lesbian who loves to lick straight girls. Since I love how she licks my pussy and she loves to be dominated by straight girls, I decided to make her my personal slave.

-- Ana, is this true?

-- Yes, Paul, it is true; I'm her sex slave.

-- Of course, it is true, how could a naked collared woman be in my house if she was not some form of pervert. Do you want a drink? Ana prepares a drink for me and for Paul -- She said without waiting for my answer. Ana obeyed her like a, well, slave, but her face was completely red with the shame.

-- But let me explain why you are here. As I said, I'm not a lesbian but Ana is my lesbian slave, so she licked me but I'm not going to lick her. At the beginning I let her masturbate after finishing with me, but after a while I decided I didn't like to see her masturbating, you know, too lesbo for me and don't want her to came without my permission, therefore I closed her useless pussy with these piercing, not me of course, I paid someone to do it. Ana, how much time since your last orgasm?

-- 3 months and 11 days, mistress.

-- You may think that I'm a terrible person. But I want my little lesbo slut to come, however, I don't her licking other pussies and I don't want to lick her pussy, so I decided if she wants to came she need a dick. But being penetrated can be a little hard for a virgin lesbian, so she had to get used to dicks: first in her mouth, then in her ass and finally in her pussy.

-- You forced her to suck me!? To have anal sex with me!? And now you want me to fuck her! In front of you, I suppose.

-- It is not that simple pretty boy. I'm not going to let you fuck her before I test you.

-- This is sick; I'm getting out of here.

-- Your choice Mr. Paul, you can decide between having two kinky pussies or you can leave and Ana will have to start again, and I think she can't wait another month before having an orgasm -- She said that by the side of Ana, who was carrying a tray with the drinks. She was grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples, Ana's face was pure pleasure.

-- Fuck, I will do it. But you don't own me, if I'm going to fuck you it will you in my way.

-- Came get it boy -- She said opening her dress zipper and revealing her naked body under it. She has an hourglass figure, big breasts with pink nipples and blond pussy hair, shaved in a thick land strip over her labia. I grabbed her waist and kissed her, pushing her naked body against me. Ana, still holding the tray, was looking at us. While kissing, my other hand went to Clarissa's pussy to feel it and she was wet.

Clarissa broke my hug and walked to Ana, removing her dress while walking. She grabbed her drink and sipped it and then kissed Ana. I also sipped my drink and while both girls were kissing I started kissing Ana's neck. She didn't stop holding the tray. I touched her closed sex and I could feel the wetness dripping from her pussy. But Clarissa gets back to me, kissing me while removing my shirt and getting me away from her slave.

For my surprise, she suddenly raked her nails on my back. I grabbed her hands, she tried to fight but I dominated her and pushed until pinning her against the wall. We kissed passionately and I let her hands free. She grabbed by a belt to open my trousers and set my dick free and in no time my dick was inside her wet pussy, fucking her against the wall.

-- Let's go to the bedroom -- She said to me after we fucked a little bit. She took my hand to guide me around the house -- Slut, let the tray in the bar and came with us -- she ordered Ana.

In the bedroom she said: -- Slut, put a condom on your boyfriend's dick -- Ana opened a drawer, took the condom but Clarissa added another order: -- Suck him before, now you know how to do it -- She kneeled in front of me and started sucking -- That is enough, put the condom now - Clarissa said to Ana -- Come here lover boy, put this big hard dick on me -- She said lying on the bed with one leg slight bent and pussy in plain view.

I went between her legs and fucked her again until I cum. Just after that she carefully removed my used condom. She gets up and went to Ana, who watched I fucking her mistress -- Open your mouth, slave -- She then poured the content of the condom in Ana's mouth. Caressing her closed mound she said:

-- Do you want to come little slave?

-- Yes mistress -- Ana said almost crying

-- How do you want to cum?

-- With his dick in my cunt.

-- I thought you were a big lesbo. -- She said it grabbing both Ana nipples and twisting them.

-- I'm -- Ana said in a moan

-- So, why my lesbian slave wants a cock in your pussy? -- Clarissa said that while she was picking a flogger from a drawer

-- Because I need to cum. -- When Ana said "cum", Clarissa hits her butt with the flogger.

-- Show me how bad do you want to cum, go there and make your boyfriend hard again.

She came to me, on all fours and got down on me. Her butt was facing Clarissa, who used the flogger to encourage her mouth skills. I was already semi-hard from the previous show and it.

-- Belly up and open your fucking legs -- Clarissa ordered Ana, who lay by my side. She then went to Ana's pussy and unscrewed the barbells closing her pussy lips (she was holding a jewel box to store the small pieces). -- She is free, please Mr. Paul, use this pussy the way it suits you.

I got between Ana's legs and fucked her. I never felt a pussy so wet and a moan so deep in the first thrust. -- How many times did you have a dick in your pussy? -- Clarissa asked while caressing Ana's breast, she was by our side in the bed -- Two -- Ana answered breathless -- Including this one -- Yessss.

Ana had a massive orgasm, she screamed like she was dying. And she continued in series of almost continuous orgasm for about one minute and them a break, she was breathing really heavy and them another massive orgasm and finally she stopped moving like she was kind catatonic. I was horny as hell, but I didn't want to fuck Ana more, I was afraid of breaking her. So went to Clarissa and grabbed her, she tried to fight a little but I flipped her belly down, pinned her hand and entered her pussy from behind, she was also very wet.

-- I tired of you bossing everyone around, now you are my bitch -- I said to her.

-- In your fucking imagination, just because you are fucking me you don't own me.

-- Your pussy says otherwise, you are leaking like a horny bitch -- I started to fuck her faster and she started moaning.

-- Ana, come here and put your pussy on her face -- and to Clarissa, I said -- You are going to lick Ana's pussy, she deserves it.

-- No way, I'm not a fucking lesbo.

-- Yes, you are a fucking lesbo who likes to have the pussy licked by girls. Now it is your turn, I'm the boss now.

Ana was sitting with Clarissa's face between her legs. She was completely different, instead of the docile submissive, she grabbed Clarissa head and said: "Now it is your turn to lick some pussy, bitch"

Clarissa buried her face in Ana's crotch, I felt she had an orgasm, so, to humiliate the bitch a little more, I remove my dick from her pussy and entered in her using, using her own juices as lube. She tried to say something, but her mouth was too busy. I came in her ass. I looked to Ana, who was holding Clarissa's head and coming like a crazy person. She suddenly released Clarissa's head and fall in the bed like a potato sack. When three lay in the bed, breathing heavily.

-- I'm so fucked -- Ana said.

-- Yes, you are -- Clarissa answered.