A Friend with Wonderful Benefits

Story Info
Lanie helps out her best friend.
1.9k words
4.45
26.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now, calm down, girl!"

"How can I calm down, Lanie? Huh? I thought he respects me enough for not doing exactly that what I told him not to do. Is this so hard? Is it so hard to listen to me? Is it so hard to respect my wishes?"

"No, it isn't, girl! But you know how he is! You should know him by now! He's the most curious man I ever got to know. If I hadn't seen his "equipment" up, close and personal, I'd mistaken him for a girl..."

"Huh...for you it's kinda funny, isn't it? It isn't funny at all, not for me. I'm angry with him for stepping over my boundaries, I'm furious..."

"...and hot for him!"

"Lanie!"

"Yes, you are! Don't you dare denying it! You want him! You want to fuck his brains out..."

As the medical examiner and friend of Detective Kate Beckett saw the brunettes' fury eyes turning to her, she continued:

"...if he wasn't the ass he clearly is."

"Yeah. What? No! Lanie...!"

"See? You admitted as much right there, didn't you?"

"Yeah, you are right...but maybe it isn't so much about him than about myself. I just get fired up a lot quicker since he "follows" me. I don't know me anymore at all. I want..."

"...him!"

"Lanie...!?"

"Don't even try to deny it, girl...!"

"Can it really be...that I just need...you know...?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb on me, Lanie!"

"I want to hear it from you, loud and clear, Kate. I want you to admit to it."

"Okay, I will admit it to you...I need to get laid again. I am sexually frustrated, I haven't had a fuck in...like forever. So I almost burst up in flames when someone is rubbing me the right way. I need a man. Any man!"

"Or a woman..."

"Lanie!? You know me, I'm really adventurous but now, I think, I need..."

"...Castle!"

"Yes! No! Oh Lanie! How can I possibly...?"

"Girl..., you do think too much!"

Kate Beckett got quiet with these words. She knew them to be true. If she wanted something badly, she wouldn't go through with it the longer she thought about it. Maybe she should stop thinking at the right moment.

Is there a place I can learn that?

She stared at her friend.

Lanie stared back at her, determined to not let her out of this conversation easily.

"I know, Lanie..., I know. Sadly, I am very aware of it that I am a coward when it comes to this."

"This? You mean...like this?"

And suddenly Lanie was all over her, kissing her wildly, prying her mouth open to push her tongue in. Lanie just wanted to hassle her friend a bit but she didn't count on Kate's reaction to it.

Her friend did actually kiss her back, full force, lips crashing on lips, open mouth, tongues dueling.

After a moment of wonderful feelings circling through her body, Kate stopped and backed off. She tried to avoid Lanie's eyes, the heat of embarrassment crept in her cheeks and she ashamedly rasped:

"I am so sorry, Lanie! I didn't want..., please, I am so sorry."

"Face it, sweetie, you did want that kiss."

"Y...yes...! I guess!"

"So, what now...? How do you plan to act on this? I mean, you are horny right now. But seducing Castle is not going to happen right now. That's a pretty bad dilemma, right?"

Kate laughed out sarcastically.

"I'll guess I will take care of myself when I'm back at home."

"Or...you can have your relief right here, right now! Come on, Kate. Don't be a chicken. I can take care of that itch."

Mortified and in a loss for words, Kate stared at her friend as Lanie's mouth came dangerously near her chin.

She couldn't react.

She didn't want to back off.

She really wanted to know what Lanie was up to.

And Castle's demeanor didn't help at all when he was with her.

She was afraid of him.

She was too afraid of what could happen when she would open up to him.

She was afraid of that she actually could like it, if she let him near her.

She wanted him so badly.

She didn't trust him.

She was sexually frustrated.

Since months now she was masturbating to page 105, imagining him with her.

That couldn't be healthy. She knew it.

And she was in heat.

She needed an orgasm.

Desperately.

Lanie's mouth was at her throat, kissing her skin, murmuring:

"Please, Kate, trust me. Don't say anything. Don't back off. I want to give this to you, sweetie!"

As Lanie heard Kate inhaling sharply, she kind of waited for a verbal protest that didn't come.

When Beckett felt Lanie's lips again on her neck, she threw her head back on the back of the couch.

Another sharp inhale was heard as Kate registered Lanie's right hand on her leg, slowly stroking her right thigh from her knee upwards.

And as if Lanie had felt the slight hesitation of her friend, she continued:

"Kate, you can trust me. I don't wanna hurt you. So, please, don't back off now. Let me give this to you. I want you to enjoy this, please. Do you trust me, babe?"

She kind of sensed Kate's entranced, almost hidden nod to her actions.

Kate Beckett noticed her cheeks flushing, her sexual frustration growing, wanton heat rising in her, as she suddenly felt Lanie's hand between her legs, pushing further till it reached her crotch.

She was just being able to hold back a deep lust-filled groan that would have showed her sexual hunger for a touch right there.

This is...awkward.

This is...embarrassing.

This is...hot!

Oh my god, this is...Lanie!

This is Lanie who is doing these exciting things to me.

Her friend sucked on her neck, marking her, while she slipped the hand into her pants.

Lanie smirked as she felt Beckett spreading her legs, just as if she was inviting her to do more, to go on with this wonderful seduction.

"Yes...girl, now you're on my page. You do like it, right? You want me to keep going. You want to feel my fingers."

And as if she wanted to prove herself right, she chuckled the moment she heard Beckett moaning quietly as her fingers reached her panties.

"Yes. You want it...! And you need it! So let me give this to you."

Lanie suddenly felt a quick rush of glee as she heard her shy friend groan out loud in sexual frustration when she rubbed her over the crotch of her panties for a second and then suddenly stopped.

She waited for her friend to meet her eyes, quietly asking her.

Not knowing what to say, Beckett just anxiously stared at her friend who wanted for Beckett to feel more.

While she still stared at her friend, Lanie descended her head down to Beckett's boobs.

Frozen in excitement Kate Beckett let her eyes follow her friend's move. She just stared at how Lanie's mouth first only touched one of her nipples above her blouse before she latched on to it and sucked it fiercely through the white cotton.

Out of a sudden there was this rush of heat all over Kate Beckett's body.

She inhaled in her surprise and tried to hold her breath while she looked down at the woman's lips around her nipple.

"Lanie...?"

Kate heard herself, croaking the name of her friend hoarsely.

She saw Lanie looking up to her, slightly smiling.

Lanie noticed the heat her best friend was already in. She had never seen her with disheveled hair, panting hard out of arousal, feverish cheeks and wet, reddened lips. She knew the habit of Kate biting on them when she didn't want to lose her self-control.

"Kate..., please don't argue. You need this."

Resistance is useless.

Kate started to smile.

"Yes, you're right. I definitely need this."

"Then, take your pants off, girl. I will show you how wonderful it can feel to let off some steam once in a while and that I certainly can be of great help with that."

Sliding down her pants in a hurry, sacking down on the sofa again, desperately awaiting what Lanie was up to next, Beckett slyly grinned at her.

"If I only had known that earlier, Lanie...!"

"What? Don't you tell me, you would've taken me up on this sooner...?"

Surprised, that they could still laugh together in this kind of intimidating and really nerve-racking situation, they both relaxed a bit.

Kate, because she now knew she could let her shield down with her best friend. She knew she was in best hands. And it was comforting as she now was reassured that Lanie wasn't judging her, but just trying to help her out.

Lanie, because she now knew she did succeed, Kate wouldn't back off anymore.

The dark-skinned, sassy woman stood up from the couch, stepped in front of her best friend and kneeled between her legs, excitedly winking at her before she started kissing Kate's stomach.

"Lanie...," Kate Beckett hissed in surprise, inhaling lustfully as she felt Lanie's lips curving around her navel, her tongue dipping in.

Is it possible to feel butterflies with your best friend?

"Kate Beckett...don't mess with me! Do not talk! Do not look at me! You just lean back and enjoy."

In doing what she was ordered to, Beckett indeed relaxed, fell back into the couch and stared to the ceiling.

When Lanie's tongue powerfully pushed in between her already swollen pussy lips, Kate yelled in aroused surprise.

"You haven't really received a pleasing tongue-job for a very long time, have you? Uh...rhetoric question...you don't have to answer that. I already know the answer."

Lanie talking to her without even stopping to caress her with her tongue, sent shivers down Kate's spine as she heard her friend's words reverberating from down there.

"Will you make me come now, or what?"

Lanie parted Kate's legs wide open, to get easier access to her cunt, and started to lash her tongue through her friend's wetness.

Kate Beckett didn't know what happened to her. She yelled out loud:

"Oh my god, Lanie!"

"Yes, ma'am! I know. Be patient. I will make you fly in a second."

Now Beckett's full-blown lust was totally visible. She didn't know what to do with her hands, the couch pillows weren't of any help, and so she buried them both in Lanie's dark hair and pressed her friend's head into her.

Her desire wasn't just visible, it was easy to hear, as well.

Lanie was very pleased with herself as she heard her friend ecstatically panting.

"Hold on to me now, my girl! Look, here it comes!"

Deliberately waiting for a few seconds to head for the next step, she heard Beckett moaning in despair, right at the edge of a dirty orgasm.

Then she latched on Kate's lust pearl with full force, sucking hard on her clit.

First she heard her best friend lecherously grunting in full-blown heat, then Kate's hips bucked up in a desperate try to get closer to her mouth and then the tough detective whimpered in her need to come.

Lanie sent her best friend into sexual heaven when she parted the pussy lips with her fingers, slowly licked over the annoyed nub and started sucking it again.

"Oh my god, Lanie...! I'm coming...!"

Kate Beckett's orgasm shook her up pretty wild.

She couldn't believe it!

She had just been tongue-fucked by her best friend.

And this pretty much satisfying, she might wanted to add.

"Thanks, girl!" She breathlessly kissed Lanie to show her gratification.