A Friendly Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lick4her
lick4her
51 Followers

Kary flipped over to her back. Jeff, straddling her, moved up and moved his cock down over one nipple, then the other, and watched each harden.

"Please jack me off, Kary. Make me cum on your tits."

Kary gently held his balls in one hand and jacked him off with the other.

Kary leaned forward and pulled Jeff's cock to her mouth. "Oh fuck baby, that's hot. Suck that cock that's been in your pussy. That's so sexy baby."

Jeff fucked her mouth until he was just ready to cum then pulled back. Kary kept fondling his balls while she jacked him off. His cum erupted from his cock. She sprayed her tits, but some of his cum covered her neck and under her chin. When she let his cock go, he put it between her breasts pushed them together to coax the last bit of cum out.

"That was unbelievable. You just came 45 minutes ago, now you coated me," Kary said, wiping cum from her neck while Jeff finished fucking her tits.

"What can I say, I'm unbelievable. But so are you!" Jeff said as he dangled his sticky cock in front of Kary's mouth. She gladly accepted it and sucked it clean.

Jeff moved to the side and said "You wanna sit on my face Kary?"

She moved up while Jeff laid on his back. Kary straddled his face and held onto the headboard. Jeff dove right into her freshly fucked pussy. Kary could look down, past her cum-covered tits, and see the top half of Jeff's face below her. He winked at her and she leaned back and fondled his balls. This position really caused her clit to jut out of its folds.

"Turn around Kary," Jeff ordered. And Kary spun 180 degree to face Jeff's feet. His tongue in her pussy, she leaned forward to suck Jeff's balls.

Jeff continued to lick her clit and fondled her hanging breasts with his hands. After a few more minutes of sucking his balls and stroking his limp cock, Kary felt it, much to her amazement, begin to rise again.

Jeff moved one hand from Kary's tits and put a finger in her pussy to lubricate his finger. Then moved it to Kary's asshole, around and around the outside while he continued to lick her clit. Then he slowly slid it just inside as she gasped.

Now Jeff's cock was half hard again and he said "Suck it back to life and maybe I'll fuck you one more time tonight."

One finger in her ass, Jeff kept licking her pussy. Her tits fell into his other hand. She bobbed on his cock, and held its base in her hands to get it hard again.

He put his finger further into her ass and kept licking her clit, she was getting close and she stopped sucking Jeff's cock, though he held it in a vice like grip in her hand, and leaned back. Jeff's finger slipped from her ass as she ground her pussy on his face. Now it was Jeff's turned to be face fucked and she controlled her back and forth movements and the pressure of his tongue on her clit.

She came again, soaking Jeff's face. Kary needed a cock in her again fast. She flipped around and held his cock straight up as she lowered herself onto it.

She moved her hips back and forth but lowered herself to kiss him. "Doesn't that tongue ever get tired?"

"Not of you." He laid there, doing little thrusting, while Kary rode his cock. Jeff leaned his head forward to suck one of her tits into his mouth -- amazingly the first time he'd done this. It warranted a small "Mmmm" as Kary partially turned to feed the other one to him.

Kary leaned back so she was sitting straight up, bouncing up and down on him. "I can't believe you can cum again," Kary said as she sensually rode him.

"Believe it. What can I say, you're a good fuck."

Kary kept riding him, loving the feel of his cock stretching her worn out pussy. She reached behind him to fondle his balls. "That's it, oh yeah, I'm so close, keep doing that."

But now it was Kary's turn to tease. She stopped and leaned forward, kissing Jeff and making only small movements up and down his cock to keep him close.

"I thought you might like it like this," she said as she moved off his cock and moved down him.

She sucked his cock into her mouth again and she made long eye contact, never breaking her stare.

"That's it. You like my pussy flavored cock?" Jeff managed to say between shortened breaths.

Kary was moving her hand and her mouth up and down Jeff's shaft. When she felt he was about to cum, she moved her mouth to the tip and kept flicking her tongue over the underside of his cock while stroking his shaft.

"You wanna watch it shoot in my mouth?" she said.

"Oh yeah," Jeff said, his breath getting shorter.

Kary licked fast and stroked faster. The first burst cleared her mouth and covered her upper lip and her cheek, then she opened wider and three more, smaller, bursts filled her mouth. She took the cock back into her mouth and finished the job.

"Oh wow. Let me help you clean up," Jeff said and took the end of his cock, used it to wipe the cum from Kary's cheek, and put his cock back in her mouth.

Kary moved up and kissed Jeff, then laid in his arms for a moment. It was 2am.

"I've got to go." Jeff said. "But I'll be back for more."

Kary was already asleep -- asleep with a smile on her face. And Jeff let himself out.

lick4her
lick4her
51 Followers
12