A Friendly Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

I blinked. "Really? Wow, okay, then! Let's do this." I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, opened my lips, and engulfed his cock, suckling his soft organ. It was hard to believe something so tiny and limp could grow to become the hard, massive tool that had been threatening to burst out of his pants just minutes ago.

It didn't take long for my ministrations to achieve their desired effect. His penis slowly inflated in my mouth, arousing itself from its refractory slumber. I silently thanked evolution for such a delightful design. The feeling of him growing between my lips was nothing short of miraculous. I wanted him rock hard. I wanted him writhing. I wanted him to cum inside my mouth. I craved it. Deep within me, I could feel an avalanche of pleasure about to be released.

I began rubbing his pants, grazing my fingernails along his thighs and his balls. They contracted from my touch, but his cock throbbed. I waited for him to tell me to stop, that I was going too far, that he wanted me to cease my sucking, but he never did. I looked up into his confused eyes. Was he surprised that his friend was doing this for him? Glad that I was? Ashamed that he let me? Afraid that Rebecca would find out? I didn't know. I didn't care. I had his cock. That was enough.

By now, his cock had fully hardened, his smooth, firm shaft filling my mouth perfectly, as though I had been made just to suck his cock, to give him pleasure, to bring him to orgasm and swallow the evidence.

I took a deep breath and slowly, patiently worked my way down the length of his long shaft until my lips brushed against his pubic hair and I had all of him inside me, the head my his cock against the back of my throat. I savored the sensation for a few seconds, a sheath for his sword, a hole for his cock to rest in.

I wished I could just kneel her all day, keeping his cock between my lips and sucking him off every time he grew hard, his own personal fellatrix slave. Nothing turned me on like giving a man head, worshipping his cock, pleasuring him and stimulating his most private and intimate organ.

The head of his cock brushed against my lips. His shaft slid past my tongue. His must filled my nostrils. His cock pulsated and throbbed inside my mouth, every heart beat transmitted directly to me.

He grunted. "I'm gonna cum," he advertised. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into his mouth, unwilling to sacrifice any of his ambrosial essence, as I eagerly awaiting his climax. I didn't have to wait long.

His cock spasmed inside my mouth, pushing me over the edge of my own orgasm. I quivered, trembling between his thighs, as cum gushed into me, nearly overwhelming me. Ecstasy crashed over me, sending me tumbling into the depths of euphoria. My orgasm spread through my limbs, my brain lost in a haze as I lost track of everything but the cock in my mouth. Chris put his hand on my head and pushed me down onto his manhood, encouraging me to swallow, not that I needed any. I jubilantly drank every last drop of his scrumptious semen, filling my stomach with his seed.

I sucked fervently, consuming all that I could until he was empty and dry. My body stopped shuddering as Chris and I panted, catching our breath together. I surrendered his happy cock, both of us glowing in post-orgasmic bliss. His jaw hung limply, his mouth open. Somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind, my conscience whispered, reminding me that sucking off my taken friend had probably been a huge mistake, but it was drowned out by the exhilarated cheers of my libido.

"So what did you think of my technique?" I asked, licking the last few specks of his cum off my lips.

"Amazing... Incredible..." he mumbled dreamily. "Ireallyneeded that..."

"I'll say... I was worried I was going to drown there for a second.Thatwould have been an embarrassing obituary..."

"Glad you didn't choke. I wouldn't want to give you mouth-to-mouth right now. No offense..."

"None taken. It's an acquired taste. But delicious," I added, as he smiled.

"So, uh, Lisa. Would you mind if we made this a regular...thing?"

"Christopher! Are you asking me if I'll come to your room and suck your cock whenever you need to cum?"

"Well..."

"Gladly," I replied. I had to admit, I felt a little, well, alot, like a cum slut agreeing to blow my friend on demand. But the thought of it warmed me in a way that made me want to go back to my room, lock the door, and drain my vibrator's batteries.

Besides, it couldn't hurt, right? It was nothing more than a friendly blowjob.

* * * * *

I had a lot of fun writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you have any comments, I'd love to hear them. I'm always trying to become a better writer, so let me know how you think I can improve. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers
12